<3 NAOMI & CHANDLER'S JOURNEY TO BECOMING PARENTSs<3

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2009, 02:52 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
march 23,09 cd 24 5 months of ttc since loss

3 weeks 3 days of cycle

9 day post ovulation

expect af between march 28,09 in 5 days-march 31st in in 8 days.

1 week 4 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!

just wanted to let everyone know that i survived my mom in law's wake yesterday and funeral today...i hope to make her a grandma soon!!! peace!!!

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; March 23rd, 2009 at 03:21 PM.
March 23rd, 2009, 08:39 PM
EstrellaTTC's Avatar Regular
I'm glad you survived the funeral. I hope you start feeling better real soon and get your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARRIED SINCE 12/13/08, TOGETHER SINCE 05/02/03

March 23rd, 2009, 09:15 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry for your loss. Hope you get that BFP soon.

March 24th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
march 24,09 cd 25 5 months of ttc since loss

prayingforbaby1 &
EstrellaTTC thanks so much for your messages!!!! my mother in law is in a better place Heaven and I am feeling better with time.....my tears,praying and support are all my best friends right now...to the both of you...and hope to hear some from yawll as well...

3 weeks 4 days of cycle

10 days post ovulation

expect af between march 28,09 -march 31st in 4days-1 week

1week 3 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!

hey everyone!!! so i made it back from texas today...i am so glad to be back at home....even though i am really tired and could use a nice nap...i decided to come to the library just to give an update cause im so dedicated to my journal...today is 6 years 10 months that hubby and i have been married...also 6 days since my mother in law first passed...so i am still crying every now and then like crazy that she is not here....her death brought so many family memebers together...got me hugs that i wouldnt of gotten other wise, met some people for the first time...that i probally wouldnt of met other wise...i never thought i would be back in texas....i think about my 14 year old sister in law who has to live the rest of her life without her mother...she lives with a great dad that i consider my step dad...i never really had a dad...and all he kept saying and asking is are you ok???and when i first got to his house he gave me a hug and saids are you doing ok kiddo(im 28) but he helpt me to feel young again!!! takes real talent to do that....i will never forget march 2009 the death of my mom in law and all in my 2ww of my ttc 5 months since my loss....I would love to make her a grandma this time around as she left to allow new life to come in....but at the same time..if i am not pregnant this round I would totally understand and maybe this is a time just to mourn and try again next time....a dec 2009 baby would be nice but after this month as long as i get pregnant this year i will be happy....this death really has me a lot more focused than i was before...r.i.p. mother in law love you and miss you much( tell your grandbabies time to start getting conceived and born) God bless everyone who has read this post!!!and even those who did not....

March 24th, 2009, 10:27 PM
I feel so sad for you and your SIL. I really hope she sends a BFP from heaven to ya!

March 26th, 2009, 11:39 AM
march 25,09 cd 26 5 months of ttc since loss

prayingforbaby1 again thanks for your kind words.....

3 weeks 5 days of cycle

11 days post ovulation

expect af withen the next 6 days....since i have never skipped a month before....

1week 2 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!
well yesterday night when hubby and i cuddled he told me that he is really really ready to start a family( i dnt know if he was ready to talk about our wanting to have kids...that kinda talk since he lost his mom for a week now....he had a dream about her...where she said that she had to leave this earth....that he doesnt need her any more....he woke up from this dream crying and moping hard...and it woke me up...then i was upset about everything...its one thing for a woman to cry its even worse when a guy has to cry.....i hope we will sleep fine tonight because i do need sleep. anyway my 2ww is almost over....so exiting!!!God bless everyone!!!

March 26th, 2009, 11:46 AM
march 26,09 cd 27 5 months of ttc since loss

3 weeks 6 days of cycle

12 days post ovulation

expect af withen the next 5 days....since i have never skipped a month before....

1week 1 day til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!

8 days since my mother in law's passing.....back on 3-24-09 while cuddling with my hubby he said he is ready for his family now...i still hold on to his words...as he doesnt talk to me too much about us wanting kids...because it hurts too much that it has not yet happend for us...i really hope the stays away so i dont end up crying the whole time durring it........i want the next 5 days to go really really fast.....oh i want my hubby to end up being ok since the loss of his mother...i think a would lift his spirits and give him some hope...

March 27th, 2009, 12:49 PM
march 27,09 cd 28 5 months of ttc since loss

4 weeks of cycle

13 days post ovulation

expect af withen the next 4 days....since i have never skipped a month before....

1week til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!

well i really expect af between today and this weekend...i really dont want it to come though. i had a dream about taking a preg test....and a second dream about my husband and i looking for a house that would be perfect for our future baby...i almost remember the colors used for the baby's room....pastel...which in real life my theme for my bridal shower back in 2002 was pastel.....now i wonder if i would ever use pastel for a future baby's room.....mourning the loss of my mother in law is not easy and looking at my hubby how he will hav to wait til Heaven to see her again...it just breaks my heart...we could really use some good news right now.....

March 28th, 2009, 10:10 AM
march 28,09 cd 29 5 months of ttc since loss

4 weeks 1 day of cycle

14 days post ovulation

expect af withen the next 3 days....since i have never skipped a month before....

6 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!

hey everyone! af is taking forever...but thats ok it has 11 hours to make its grand entrance matter factly if it does not come today i would be surprised.....its 12p.m. the joys of ttc lol. today hubby and i are going to a party his cousin davey(david) has turned 22 today.....so when we go to this party it will take my mind off of ttc/af wouldnt that not be good if af decided to make its entrance at the party??? I am trying to tell myself NOT to be upset if af shows....but its easier to say that while af is away then when af is actually here....i had some cramps earlier but now they are gone....my mood is so-so cause i want af to either hurry up or stay away...after reading some people's posts i really dont want to have a confusing cycle......but anyway i hope to hear lots of stories to help cheer me up as i await my fate. God bless!!!

March 29th, 2009, 03:45 AM
I really hope you get a BFP to lift you and your DH's spirits. You will be in my T&P.

March 29th, 2009, 12:16 PM
march 29,09 cd 1 6 months of ttc since loss

thanks so much prayingforbaby1

day 1

2 weeks til ovulation

expect af between cd 29(april 26) and cd 32(april 29)

4weeks 6 days til i poas(may 2nd)

baby blessings to all!!!
(if i got preg this new cycle i would be due jan 5,2010 which happens to be my baby sisters 17th bday!!!! )

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; March 30th, 2009 at 02:09 PM.
March 29th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to drop in and wish you luck. I'm glad you are finding ways to pass the time during your TWW! Sending you lots of !

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

March 29th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Here's some stay away witch dust!

March 30th, 2009, 02:16 PM
march 30,09 cd 2 6 months of ttc since loss

thanks so much prayingforbaby1 & Denise123 i will just use all of your dust to hopefully get pregnant this cycle of march-april and hoping for a jan 2010 baby.here is some dust for whatever your needs aredust....cant wait to hear your amazing stories!!!

day 1

1week 6days til ovulation

4weeks 5 days til i poas(may 2nd)

baby blessings to all!!!
(if i got preg this new cycle i would be due jan 5,2010 which happens to be my baby sisters 17th bday!!!! )

well as you have read in last post and this post af came for me yesterday which was not right on time cause im alway expecting it right on day 29....but day 30 only a day later....i was very upset that af came but there is nothing i can do about it...but move on and hope for the best next time..... i had a dream that my hubby and i end up getting pregnant with a little boy, i had vaginal delivery, and got to breast feed him...it was a very detailed dream...i never wanted that dream to end.

March 31st, 2009, 12:49 PM
march 31,09 cd 3 6 months of ttc since loss

day 3

1week 5days til ovulation(april 12th) which happens to be my brother and his wife's 7 year wedding anniversary!!!

4weeks 4 days til i poas(may 2nd)

baby blessings to all!!!

so my mom in law has been gone in heaven 13 days...tommorrow will be 2 weeks. hubby only had one melt down so far since she has been gone...and so that is good. except i know he should cry to get it all out...all i can do is be there for him and listen to him. i hope he is not too upset that we are not yet pregnant...hopefully april will be my month.....i am not my healthiest right now and that could be slowwing down me getting pregnant sooner.....so i am working on that and go to the health clinic tommorrow. a friend of mine on here mentioned charting,opk and pre seed i do need to do all that but dont have the money at this time..soon as i do though i sure will.....even though i dont like charting...and i feel i know my body.....but i still love her advice and do thank her for asking!!!!!anyway day 3 of cycle sucks and i do look foward to when it goes away...go away af...lol!!!!i will be able to be more optimistic about ttc when af goes away..and hubby is anxious for it to go away as well...cause he's been needing a lot of bd since his mom left this earth...i love my hubby...and oh i love all the stories that i keep reading....that keeps my spirits up when all else fails.

March 31st, 2009, 06:49 PM
There is a free version for charting on fertilityfriend.com. Usually, they give you a few days of free VIP membership as well. I know Krista, as well as a lot of ladies just use the free version. I highly suggest checking it out. Hope you get an April BFP hun!

April 1st, 2009, 12:28 PM
April 1,09 cd 4 6 months of ttc since loss

day 4

prayingforbaby1 thanks for your advice... I think im going to just continue going natural for a longgg while....anyway here is some and hoping for you a soon...i hope i get one in april though i wont be testing til may 2nd,09

1week 4 days til ovulation(april 12th) which happens to be my brother and his wife's 7 year wedding anniversary!!!& easter!!!

4weeks 3 days til i poas(may 2nd)

baby blessings to all!!!
well my spirits are up a lot higher than yesterday that is for sure...and i notice that af is much lighter this cycle than any other cycle that i have ever had!!! so i hope that means im getting much healthier down there cause normally af is very heavy and painful but not this cycle so im happy and looks like its going to end a lot sooner....im thankful cause i want to get to bd!!! i asked hubby if he is in love with me(after 7 years being together)(7 years of marriage next month) and he said that if he wasnt in love with me he wouldnt be with me....also i tried to talk him into just praying about having a son instead of twins boy and girl but hubby still is convinced we should continue to pray and hope for twins...so i want my hubby to be happy and hope he gets what he wants since his mom has been gone 2 weeks now and is in Heaven....incase she is reading this miss you mother in law......send us some of your grand babies my goal is to hopefully be pregnant by may 24,09 which is my 7 year wedding anniversary to my hubby.....that would be so awesome!!!! can anyone believe this??? af started on my 23 year old sister's bday....im due to ovulate on my brother and his wife's wedding anniversary april 12,09 and if i get preggo i would be due on my sister's 17th bday......i think thats crazy!!! but awesome....keeping my fingers crossed...oh hubby and i talked about wanting to move either to our own place in ohio or to arizona...either way we are going to move in 3-6 months......so i am exitted about this!!!! april 11th is going to be 1 year that we have been living with his brother, his brother's wife and their 6 month old son.......so i bet in our own place things would really get going in the fertility department...what if that is what our future babies/baby is waitting for???????? had a dream about having a son.........i love all my baby dreams!!! oh one more thing my mom did a horrible april fools on me today...i so trust her so that is why i fell for it...but she said you know how you want to be her first daughter to have a baby...i said yeah...she said well my 14 year old sister beat me to that and now is pregnant...my heart literally dropped but then she said April Fools!!! glad that was just a joke....

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; April 1st, 2009 at 12:30 PM.
April 2nd, 2009, 12:49 PM
April 2,09 cd 5 6 months of ttc since loss

day 5

1week 3 days til ovulation(april 12th) which happens to be my brother and his wife's 7 year wedding anniversary!!!& easter!!!

4weeks 2 days til i poas(may 2nd)

baby blessings to all!!!
glad to have spent lots of time with my hubby on his day off yesterday...glad to see him go back to work today so I can start getting a little me time in and enjoy my ttc preparations mentally(in peace)....I am still amazed of how easy af has been for me this week...God is good! In 2 days af will be completely over and in 3 days I wont have to think about af any more......all I keep thinking about is that I really hope this is my month.....by May 2nd I will know for sure......so I need this month to go fast some how...anyway what will cheer me up is seeing a lot of the girls on this ttc & ttc 1st child get some s....anyway everyone be blessed!!

April 3rd, 2009, 12:58 PM
April 3,09 cd 6 6 months of ttc since loss

day 6

week 2 days til ovulation(april 12th) which happens to be my brother and April 2,09 cd 5 6 months of ttc since loss

baby blessings to all!!!
Hey everyone! well af is almost gone.....tommorrow will be my last day then its time to bd with hubby and believe me he cant wait....anyway....i am a day behind on everyone's journal and believe me i felt like a big part of me was missing yesterday all day.....as of last month i have been in the mood to read pregnancy related books....i am reading a book about a preg teen and when i am done with that then im going to read what to expect week by week and this book is preety thick and this really small preg book that i have......and see how long this takes me...even though i feel like i know everything about pregnancy because i have studied it for years i am trying to build up my faith and mentally just make re assure i have all this knowledge on pregnancy....i dont think i have ever read a pregnancy book cover to cover before but i will this year and soon! anyway i was thinking about asking my hubby if he wants to try to bd mornings because that is what worked for his late mom..she got pregnant everytime she bd in the mornings...its just that mornings is hard on both of us...for some reason he is a lot slowwer at bd in the morning....but i will let this be up to him...i just know we havent tried that for a cycle yet and i know we need to try something new....any how i hope to hear lots of stories this month! i cant wait til april 20th when i see my family next and hopefully my other 7 month old nephew L. the last time i saw all of them was feb 11th...my family helps take my mind off of ttc.....and i notice that i think of ttc and having my own child/children when i am alone...i try to keep busy. this past wed when hubby and i came back from my doc appointment my sister in law her hubby were playing with their 6 month old son....and they were being a cute family...i just thought how beautiful...every where i look their are babies...hopefully we will all one day experience what my brother in law and sister in law, and my other brother and his wife are all experiencing...it must be nice. either july 2009 or oct 2009 my hubby and i are moving to another place in ohio or to arizona...and i hope after we get settled in our own place that we will be a lot happier...its not easy living with others even with the spacious house that we have...because we all affect eachother.....it feels akward and un balanced just cause hubby and i arent atleast pregnant yet....but hopefully soon i will be able to give everyone good news and vise versa. everyone be blessed....

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; April 3rd, 2009 at 01:00 PM.
April 3rd, 2009, 04:19 PM
Hope you get that May BFP! The moving definately sounds exciting. Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search