<3 NAOMI & CHANDLER'S JOURNEY TO BECOMING PARENTSs<3

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2009, 12:26 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
JAN 11,09(revised Introduction)

hey i thoutht it was time to add an introduction to my journal...my name is Naomi and my hubby's name is Chandler. we have been married since May 24,2002 when he was 19 and I was 21. we have been wanting kids since the first day we met(especially me) but he wasn't comfortable with trying til we got married...anyway Sept 2008 both of my sister in law's had their sons. i became aunty. this month was also when I decided to get really serious with trying...hubby was 25 and i was 27. Nov 8th& 9th I mis carried a twin each of those days...my heart sunk...because i didnt even know i was pregnant....but i def. knew what i saw both of those days...and that af lasted 9 days instead of the normal 6 days...and that cycle was super heavy and so painful that ibeprofen was not working...i didnt break the news to my hubby til i lost twin b. it really really broke his heart...i decided to continue to try to get pregnant right when that af finished up....so i did get my wish last year to get pregnant before i turned 28. dec 4,2008 i turned 28. jan2009 i joined j.m. and my life has never been the same....in my circle of people i know outside of the internet world...i dont know anyone who wants to have children as badly as i do...the one girl i knew...was my sister in law on my hubby's side of the family..and she got pregnant dec 2007 and had my nephew sept 2008....so until j.m. i felt completely alone in the ttc phase of my life...but i dont feel lonly any more. febo9 my hubby turned 26 years old. feb09-may09 i decided to start temping. may i actually used opks and pre seed. i felt discouraged when af hit me right on my hubby and I's 7 year wedding anniversary on May 24,2009. so that is when i decided that June09-Dec09 that i am going to just ttc natural....but then July09 i decided that hubby and i will be using fertilityblend(so far just me) but im trying to talk him into it using the one for men....so july09-dec09 i/we will be using fertilityblend.....fertilityblend said expect results after using their product after 3 months which will bring me to Oct2009....so we shall see.........Nov09 will be 1 year since my m/c of twins....and my biggest wish right now is to get and stay pregnant before i turn 29 dec4,09. Time will tell....thanks for joinning me durring my very long journey(hopefully not for very much longer)

WELL I HAVE TO WAIT 5-6 DAYS FOR MY MOST FERTILE DATE AND IM EXITTED ABOUT BD ON THOSE DATES.....I AM STILL COPING FROM MY MISCARRIAGE OF TWINS BACK ON NOV 8TH&9TH SO ITS 2 MONTHS POST MY MISCARRIAGE....I AM HOPING I GET PREGNANT THIS MONTH BUT I KNOW GOD KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR MY HUBBY AND I. I HOPE THAT I WILL HAVE GOOD NEWS AT THE EARLY WEEK OF FEB WHICH ALSO HAPPENS TO BE MY HUBBY'S BDAY....I HOPE THAT I WILL HAVE A GREAT BDAY PRESENT A FATHER IS ALLL HE HAS EVER WANTED TO BE SINCE WE MARRIED BACK IN 2002.....TIME WILL TELL....(HELLO TO EVERYONE IM NEW!!!) BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!! cloud9.gif

--------------------
<3<3****<3<3******<3<3*****<3<3<3<3***********<3<3 <3<3<3********<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3*

T T C 1ST B A B Y.......A 2009 B A B Y WOULD C O M P L E T E MY HUBBY AND I OF 6 YEARS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!

************************************************** ******************************

<3 AM E M P T Y WOMB M E A N S THERE I S STILL R O O M <3

************************************************** ******************************

<3 JUST T O HEAR T H E WORDS M O M M Y<3........<3 B A B Y<3 BLESSINGS T O ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<

JAN 12,09

innocent0007.gif cloud9.gif Jan 12,09 Christianwoman1980 Journal
NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 4-5 DAYS TIL MY MOST FERTILE DATE TO TTC......I HOPE THAT WITH MY HUBBY'S NEW SCHEDULE OF WORKING DAY SHIFT THAT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE MY CHANCES OF CONCIEVING.....CAUSE IM TRYING TO BE AS STRESS FREE AS POSSIBLE.....BUT THANK GOD THAT HE HAS THE NEXT THREE DAYS OFF OF WORK!!! yEA LOTS OF B.D. TO DO.....A LONG TIME AGO...CANT TELL YOU EVEN HOW FAR BACK...BUT I USE TO BUG HIM FOR BD EVERY NIGHT CAUSE I NEVER WANTED TO LOSE THE CHANCE OF POSSIBLY GETTING OUR LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY BUT NOW THAT WE ARE OLDER, MORE MATURE I REALIZE BD IS MUCH BETTER WHEN WE ARE BOTH RELAXED AND READY AND ON THE SAME PAGE...I BELIEVE ITS MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN WHEN NOT FORCED....I BELIEVE GOD KNOWS THE DAY AND THE TIME FOR THOSE WHO WILL HAVE CHILDREN THIS YEAR.....THAT IS WHY I TRY VERY HARD TO NOT WORRY. RECENTLY LAST YEAR BOTH OF MY SISTER IN LAW'S HAD THEIR FIRST BABIES SO I SORTOF FEEL A SILENT PRESSURE TO HAVE KIDS THIS YEAR AND I TRY TO IGNORE THAT AND REALIZE THAT MY JOURNEY IS DIFFRENT THAN THEIRS...BY THE TIME THAT I DO GET PREGNANT I AM GOING TO APPRECIATE IT MORE THAN THOSE THAT GOT PREGNANT LAST YEAR CAUSE THE LONGER I WAIT THE MORE PRECIOUS MY TIME WILL BE. ALL I HAVE IS GOD AND MY FAITH IN HIM AT THIS TIME....HE IS WHO CREATED THE WHOLE PROCESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. WELL ITS GOING TO FEEL LIKE MY HUBBY IS AT WORK ALL DAY CAUSE HE SAID I WONT SEE HIM TIL SOMETIME AROUND 10:30-11PM SO I WILL KEEP BUSY ALL DAY, GET INTO SHAPE...CAUSE I FEEL LIKE ME BEING OVER WEIGHT IS ONE OF THE REASONS I HAVENT HAD A SUCESSFUL PREGNANCY...THE OTHER WEEK OR SO MY MOM TOLD ME THAT SHE KNOWS PLENTY OF OVER WEIGHT WOMEN WHO HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL...BUT I JUST FEEEL MY WEIGHT HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM ALL ALONG....SO I AM MAKING THIS THE YEAR THAT I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...THE NATURAL WAY....I HAVE BETWEEN JAN-MARCH FOR MY CHANCE TO HAVE A 2009 BABY...THAT IS MY DREAM RIGHT NOW......AT THE AGE OF 28. ANYWAY I HOPE MY STORY IS AN INSPIRATION TO SOMEONE....EVERYONE THAT IS TTC DO NOT GIVE UP.....BUT THEN I ALSO SAY PROBALLY THE TIME YOU GIVE UP IT HAPPENS!!!!SO RELAX, LOVE YOUR PARTNER AND KNOWS THAT GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH....AND PRAY!!!GOD BLESS!!!!

--------------------
<3<3****<3<3******<3<3*****<3<3<3<3***********<3<3 <3<3<3********<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3*

T T C 1ST B A B Y.......A 2009 B A B Y WOULD C O M P L E T E MY HUBBY AND I OF 6 YEARS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!

<3 JUST T O HEAR T H E WORDS M O M M Y<3........<3 B A B Y<3 BLESSINGS T O ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

1/13/09 christianwoman1980 ttc journey

3-4 days til my most fertile date.....This might sound weird to some but last night as I laid in bed I could feel the right side were my right ovary is some liquid like movement.....I alway be wondering what is going on down there....lol its more obvious when I ovulate or the menses are about to start. We didnt BD like the last couple of days but then this afternoon we did...and it's unusual for us because we like the night the best...now guess what my mother in law said some years back??? that when you are ttc the best time to BD is in the mornings????does anyone out there agree with that...the mornings are just brutal.....cause we want to sleep in , in the mornings and now my hubby works mornings 4 days out of the week...but I am glad he gets 3 days off straight cause you know what that means....My hubby really hopes we get pregnant this month...we really wanted to be pregnant before the year ended last year but that pregnancy ended in mis carriage.....but we are coping. cloud9.gif I dont know why i keep using the cloud9 but that is my thinking though it hasnt happend yet...but it will(faith) I got to babysit my 3 month old nephew which every chance i get to take care of him...i think to myself that it will be awesome when I have my own kids....in 3 days is my sister in laws 14th bday it would be neat to conceive on her bday since my nephew was conceived on my mother in law's bday back in dec2007. I have the feeling in my heart that I am next in line to get pregnant and have a baby and there are other people in my family who feel the same way.....but all i can do is try and be patient. it would be neat if I got pregnant this month because I would be due Oct 10,09 for three reasons....my other nephew's due date was like Oct 8,08 Original due date and he ended up getting his due date changed to sept 29th and he was born on sept 29th. the second reason why cot 10,09 would be good is that....oct 2008 was when i was pregnant for the first time(miscarried) and then the third reason is that I dont have any Oct babies in my family.....i thought of another reason....which would be a fourth reason my mother in law who has been married 3 times alway wanted to get married in oct but it never happend for her...so a second grand child bday to be born in oct would be very significant for her....and man i thought of a 5th reason....his or her bday would be very close to both of my nephews it would be: sept 22,09 my first nephew would turn 1 years old! then my second nephew sept 29,09 would turn 1 years old. Then my little bundle of joy would be born oct 10,09 all of their bdays would be extremly close. but in my heart as long as I have a child before this year is over I would be satisfied besides by this dec i will turn 29 years old....any day before or on my bday i would consider it a very nice bday and Christmas present......well l think im going to close this journal...with baby blessings to all.

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Jan 13 2009, 02:17 PM

--------------------

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

CHRISTIANWOMAN1980 TTC JAN 2009 JAN 14,09 DAY 12 OF CYCLE

2-3 DAYS TIL MY MOST FERTILE DATE GETS HERE....SO EXITTING AS THAT DAY APPOACHES.....YESTERDAY AND THIS EARLY A.M. I HAVE BEEN FEELING VERY VERY SAD...AND USUALLY IM SAD LIKE RIGHT BEFORE MY PERIOD.....BUT THERE IS A LOT GOING ON THAT I WILL NOT WRITE IN HERE AS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME PHYSICALLY MORE SPIRITALLY AND I KNOW GOOD IS COMMING MY WAY....NE HOW IF YOU HAVE READ MY OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT OF READ WHERE I SAID IT WOULD BE NEAT IF I CONCEIVED ON MY SISTER IN LAW'S BDAY WHICH HAPPENS TO BE JAN 16TH...BECAUSE SHE IS MY SISTER IN LAW...BUT NOW I JUST FOUND OUT FROM HER YESTERDAY THAT FOR HER 14TH BDAY SHE PLANS ON GOING TO A CHINESE RESTRAUNT CAUSE SHE IS CRAVING THAT...WELL SO ALL CAN KNOW I LOVE CHINESE FOOD...MY HUBBY DOESNT CAUSE HE SAIDS IT DOES NOT LAST LONG IN THE STOMACHE.....BUT IM HAPPY FOR HER...AND LET ME TELL YAW SOMETHING I THINK JAN 08 MY MOM IN LAW AND I HAD THE SAME DREAM ON THE SAME DAY....AND THE DREAM WAS WHERE I WAS PREGNANT...IN HER DREAM WAS LIKE 7 MONTHS PREGNANT BUT IN MY DREAM I WAS PROBALLY LIKE 3 MONTHS ALONG AND I WAS EATTING CHINESE FOOD AND NOT FEELING GUILTY ABOUT IT CAUSE I HAD TO FEED MY BABY...AND I WAS TALKING UP A STORM IN THE DREAM TO MY MOM....AND MY MOM IN LAW SAID IN HER DREAM THAT I WAS TALKING A BUNCH TO MY MOM IN PERSON WHILE BEING PREGNANT......SO YEAH HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HEAR OF THAT HAPPENING????SO ANYWAY IN TIME I WILL BE PREGNANT LIKE I WAS LAST YEAR AND IT WILL GO JUST FINE.....PATIENCE MY DEAR PATIENCE AND BY THE WAY I CAN NOT SPELL SO SPARE ME....HAHA! ANWAY BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!! cloud9.gif

P.S. I AM SO HAPPY THAT I KNOW HOW TO POST MY JOURNALS LIKE YOU OTHER GIRLS...FINALLY...LOL....BABY BLESSINGS

OR I THOUGHT I DID????

--------------------

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<

1-15-09 DAY 13 TTC cloud9.gif WOW HALF OF THIS MONTH IS ALMOST OVER....ANY HOW EITHER YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY I FELT A SLIGHT PINCH IN MY LEFT OVARY...BUT SO FAR TODAY I DONT FEEL ANYTHING AND MAYBE THAT IS DUE TO OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN MY LIFE OTHER THAN MY BODY...BUT I BD TWICE YESTERDAY AND ONCE TODAY. EITHER TOMMORROW ON MY SISTER IN LAW'S 14TH BDAY IS MY MOST FERTILE DATE OR THE DAY AFTER TOMMORROW!! IM EXITTED AND HOPE BY THE FIRST WEEK OF NEXT MONTH THAT I CAN REPORT THAT IM PREGNANT....THEN I WOULD GO TO THE OCT 2009 DUE DATES CLUB TO START MY DIARIES THERE.....BUT NEWAY ITS ODD THAT I DONT FEEL MUCH HAPPENING IN MY FEMALE ORGANS CAUSE USUALLY I CAN ALWAY FEEL SOMETHING GOING ON BUT IM NOT WORRIED.....I NEED TO RELAX THOUGH NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE. WELL THAT IS ALL....BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Jan 26 2009, 09:34 AM

--------------------

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<

1-16-09(MY SISTER IN LAW'S 14TH BDAY) THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE KEEPING UP WITH MY JOURNAL....ANYWAY TONIGHT WHILE LAYING IN THE BED I FELT THAT TWINGE FEELING IN MY LEFT OVARY SO I KNOW I AM OVULATING...COULDNT GET HUBBY TO BD WITH ME QUITE YET CAUSE HE HAS TO WORK IN THE MORNING(BOOH) SO HOPEFULLY BEFORE MIDNIGHT TOMMORROW WE WILL GET TO...BUT I DO KEEP IN MIND THAT EVERYDAY BEFORE NOW....HIS LITTLE BUDDIES DO LAST UP TIL TODAY AND BEYOND SO NO WORRIES REALLY. MY ADDICTION AS OF LAST YEAR IS WATCHING PREG DIARIES ON YOUTUBE ESPECIALLY TTC ANYONE ELSE INTO THAT????IT FEELS REALLY REAL TO WATCH DIFFRENT WOMEN'S STORIES BUT NE WAY I HOPE I CONCEIVE TODAY THE MOST SINCE MY LITTLE SISTER IN LAW'S BDAY TIME WILL TELL. BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!! cloud9.gif

1-16-08 12pm eastern time day 14 of my cycle.....well early a.m. like after 12a.m. i noticed something very interesting....my left ovary tingled/tinged and released an egg then about 20-30 mins later my right ovary tingled/tinged so just like in oct 2008.....if it get pregnant this cycle i will be pregnant with twins!!! I would be so thankful to God if he allowed double miracles for me this month!!!!

--------------------

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

cloud9.gif
1/17/09 cycle day 15 just like 1/16/09 I felt that twinge(pinch) feeling on my right and left ovary but the small pain didnt last as long as 1/16/09.....maybe my eggs are making the journey down my fallpian tubes???? I am only use to that pinchy feeling once a month...so this is quite un usual for me....Only God truely knows what is going on with my body. I praise God for my life and lives to come!!!! We ended up making love twice on 1/16/09 and we did not make love last night...i really wanted to...but hubby was very tired cause we are still adjusting to his new work schedule...Thank God he is moving from days to nights starting next Sunday!!! i cant wait...i actually look foward to his days off starting this tuesday......

1/18/09 cycle day 16 felt a small pinch on my right ovary and it lasted even shorter than yesterday and so far that pinch did not happen on my right side....but there is still a lot of today left to go...its 2: 31pm right now....I have to wait 16 days or 2 weeks and 2 days to find out if I am pregnant or not......so what a waittttt!!!!

--------------------

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

1-19-2009 CYCLE DAY 17

SO HERE IS MY UPDATE.....NO MATTER WHAT I MIGHT THINK I KNOW THAT GOD OWNS MY FERTILITY AND WITH THAT I WILL NOT WORRY ABOUT IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT...THAT I WILL TRUST HIM THROUGH THIS PROCESS. WELL YESTERDAY HUBBY WAS TOO TIRED SO NO BD. BECAUSE OF HIS NEW DAYS SCHEDULE THAT SLOWLY IM GETTING USE TO...BUT STILL CANT WAIT TIL HE WORKS NIGHT STARTING NEXT SUNDAY....SO I AM HOPING AND PRAYING THAT THE OTHER DAYS LEADING UP TO TODAY WAS ENOUGH TRIES/TIMES FOR ME TO GET PREGNANT IF JAN09 IS MEANT TO BE MY MONTH.....I FELT A LITTLE MORE TINY PAINS IN EACH OF MY OVARIES AND POSSIBLY MORE CLOSER TO THE FALLOPIAN TUBES....BUT I WONDER IF I WILL FEEL THAT TODAY OR NOT???ITS ONLY ALMOST 6 A.M. HERE SO I HAVE A LOT OF TODAY LEFT OVER....I HAVE TO WAIT 15 DAYS OR 2 WEEKS AND 1 DAY TO GET MY PERIOD(HOPEFULLY NOT GET IT) BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!! HOPEFULLY WE BD TONIGHT CAUSE I MISS IT....THE INTIMACY PART MOSTLY... cloud9.gif

1-19-09 STILL NOT MUCH GOING ON.....BUT KINDA BUMMED CAUSE HUBBY WONT BE HOME TIL ABOUT 12AM SO IT WILL BE SOMETIME AFTER 12AM WHEN WE GET TO BD..........SO IM EXITTED....NO SYMPTOMS OF ANY KIND YET(PREGNANT RELATED I MEAN) VERY EARLY IN THE GAME! cloud9.gif

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Jan 19 2009, 05:48 AM

--------------------

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

1-20-09 CYCLE DAY 18 2 MORE WEEKS TIL I FIND OUT IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT...........
BECAUSE HUBBY HAD THE DAY OFF OF WORK TODAY....WE GOT TO BD SOMETIME AFTER 12AM WHICH I FELT HAPPY ABOUT THAT...LIKE I SAID ON YESTERDAYS BLOG FOR THE INTIMACY PART...I HAD HIM WATCH THE ABORTION FLICK FROM A RECORDING THAT I WATCHED A FEW DAYS AGO ON THE CATHOLIC TV CHANNEL......I KNOW IT WAS QUITE GRAPHIC AND EVEN WORSE FOR A MAN TO WATCH...BUT I WANT HIM TO KNOW EVEN FURTHER WHY WE ARE NOT FOR ABORTION.....CAUSE ITS KILLING A BABY THAT GOD GAVE TO THAT WOMAN AND MAN....AND LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE AND EVEN MY OWN POSTS THERE ARE PLENTY OF WOMEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AND THEN THERE IS LOTS OF PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH KILLING THEIR BABIES EVERDAY....THEN TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER...PEOPLE THAT GET PREGNANT HAVE BABIES AND ABANDON THEIR BABIES EMOTIONALLY,PHYSICALLY...AND SOME THAT EVEN PHYSICALLY ABUSE THEM.....ITS LIKE THIS IF YOU DONT WANT A BABY PLEASE DO NOT GET PREGNANT IN THE FIRST PLACE......BECAUSE THERE IS TOO MANY WOMEN OUT THERE THAT REALLY WANT A BABY AND WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HARM THEIR BABIES CAUSE THEY KNOW HOW IMPORTANT LIFE IS....THAT'S ALL I WANT TO SAY ON THAT....I HAVE A FERTILITY TRUTH THAT MIGHT WORK FOR SOME IF YOU DONT DO THIS ALLREADY......HELP YOUR MAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT HIMSELF EVERYDAY SO THAT THE STESS LEVEL GOES DOWN FROM HIS END........MAKE HIM BREAKFAST,GIVE HIM A MASUAGE(I CANT SPELL) COMPLIMENT HIM,MAKE HIM LUNCH, MAKE HIM DINNER, GIVE HIM KISSES , HOLD HIM, AND REALLY LISTEN.....MEN WILL TALK MORE AND MORE AND LET YOU INTO THEIR HEARTS IF YOU GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY AND LISTEN....AND WHEN GOD SEE'S YOU TAKING CARE OF YOUR MAN....MOST LIKELY YOUR WOMB OPENS UP AND LIFE BEGINS....LIFE BEGINS WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND TAKING CARE OF ALL THAT GOD GIVES YOU AND SAYING THANKYOU ABOUT WHAT YOU DO HAVE ....THEN THINKING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT HAVE....I WROTE ALL THIS BECAUSE THESE ARE LESSONS THAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM BEING MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND FOR 6 YEARS AND WILL BE 7 YEARS IN MAY 09. I HOPE THESE 2 WEEKS GO BY FAST.....ONCE AGAIN BABY MIRACLES TO EVERYONE!!!!

FELT A SMALL PINCH ON THE LEFT OVARY AREA...I DONT GET IT ABOUT WHY IM HAVING ALL THESE PINCH FEELINGS IN MY OVARIES CAUSE IT NEVER GOES DOWN THAT WAY...THIS IS THE FIRST MONTH AND YEAR FOR THE UN EXPLAINED FOR ME....CAUSE USUALLY EACH MONTH THRE IS THAT PINCHY FEELING ONLY ONCE A MONTH...BUT I KNOW GOD IS IN CONTROL

--------------------

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<

1-21-09 cycle day 19 1 week 6 days til i find out if I am pregnant or not..... didnt baby dance last night.....he claims he really wanted to but it didnt go down.....nothing much is really going on.....right now im very sad cause i know a couple that at night time....will leave their baby in their bedroom sit out in the living room...or just have the baby near them....but not hold him...and just let him cry for hours and hours....and i feel so helpless hopeless....about it....all i can do is pray...anyone else go through this??????? because of this abuse of this almost 4 month old baby I wrote a nice story about how i vision myself to be a mom...just a lot of things i know about others and what they do wrong with their baby that i will NOT be doing....ugh!!! confused.gif

SOMETHING KINDA OF INTERESTING IS GOING ON DOWN THERE THAT I HAVE NEVER NOTICED BEFORE......AND MY HUBBY ALSO AGREES THAT ITS KINDA STRANGE BUT ON THE OUTSIDE OF MY PELVIS IS SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN(MY PELVIS IS NORMALLY VERY FLAT!!!.....SEE I AM OVER WEIGHT BUT THE AREA I AM TALKING ABOUT BELOW MY BELLY AND WE CAN TELL THE MOST WHILE IM LAYING DOWN CAUSE MY BELLY GETS OUT OF THE WAY...BUT YEAH THAT AREA IS SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN AND I HOPE THAT IS A POSSIBLE PREGNANCY SIGN FOR ME...BUT STILL ITS STILL VERY EARLY IN THE GAME...IT FEELS KINDA DULL ACHY DOWN THERE LIKE SOMETHING IS GOING ON????????? HAS ANYONE HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE AND WHAT WAS THE SITUATION FOR YOU????Ok lol I HAD TO LOOK IT UP BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT MY PELVIS.....MY HUBBY SAIDS THAT THE LEFT AREA OF MY PELVIS IS MORE SWOLLEN DURRING THE RIGHT...AND IF YOU HAVE BEEN READING ALL MY POSTS YOU SEE WHERE I KEPT WRITING ABOUT THESE WEIRD TWITCH FEELINGS THAT I HAVE BEEN FEELING ON BOTH SIDES OF MY OVARIES WHEN THIS USUALLY ONLY HAPPENS ONCE A MONTH FOR ME...SO SO STRANGE???I HOPE AND PRAY SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN RELATE???

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Jan 21 2009, 02:07 PM

--------------------

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

1-22-09 CYCLE DAY 20 1 WEEK 5 DAYS TIL I FIND OUT IF PREGNANT OR NOT... cloud9.gif BABY DANCED SOMETIME YESTERDAY...WHICH CAUGHT ME BY SURPRISE...MY PELVIS IS STILL SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN.....I HAD A DREAM BEFORE I WOKE UP TODAY WHERE I HAD A NEW BORN SON OR HE WAS LIKE 1-3 MONTHS, I WAS BREAST FEEDING...AND THEN MY MOM IN LAW TOLD ME TO LAY ON THIS LIKE BED AND SHE EXAMINED MY STOMACE AND SAID IM PREGNANT AGAIN....AND MY HUBBY AND I WERE UPSET IN THE DREAM...WEIRD DREAM HUH????BUT NOTHING MUCH IS GOING ON....TIME IS GOING PREETY SLOW....ANYWAY BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!!

--------------------

1-23-09 CYCLE DAY 21 1 WEEK 4 DAYS TIL I FIND OUT IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT...
WELL BD LAST NIGHT...MY PELVIS IS STILL SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN....NOTHING REALLY ELSE IS GOING ON....NEXT WEEK REALLY IS THE EXITTING WEEK WHEN I START GETTING SYMPTOMS PREG OR NOT SYMPTOMS......ANYWAY I AM WISING EVERYONE BABY BLESSINGS!!!OH IM ON YOUTUBE....IS ANYONE ELSE ON YOUTUBE? IF SO I AM CHRISTIANWOMAN80 ON THERE BE SURE TO ADD ME...AND I WANT TO KNOW THE LINK TO YOUR SITE ON THERE IF YOU ARE MAKING TTC VIDEOS...THANKS SO MUCH!!! LATER!!!!

--------------------

1-24-09 CYCLE DAY 22 1 WEEK 3 DAYS TIL I FIND OUT IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT.... cloud9.gif PELVIS STILL SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN....HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM TWICE THIS MORNING WHICH WOKE ME UP TWICE BEFORE IT COULD HIT 6A.M. WHICH IS FRUSTERATING WHEN YOU LOVE YOUR SLEEP...BUT USUALLY I ONLY HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM ONCE IN THE MORNINGS.....AND I TOOK MY TEMP WHEN I LAID BACK DOWN FOR A MIN OR SO AND IT READ 97.9 SOMETHING LIKE THAT...AND THAT IS A LITTLE HIGH FOR ME PERIOD EXPECIALLY THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING.....WELL GUESS TIME WILL TELL......BABY BLESSINGS AND MIRACLES TO ALL!!!!

P.S. TODAY IS MY HUBBY AND I'S 6 YEAR 8 MONTH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Jan 24 2009, 06:22 AM

--------------------

1-25-09 DAY 23 1 WEEK 2 DAYS TIL I FIND OUT IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT. IN 5 DAYS I AM EITHER 4 WEEKS INTO MY MENSTRUL CYCLE OR 4 WEEKS PREGNANT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER WOMEN OUT THERE BUT I ALWAYS THINK BOTH EACH MONTH TIL I FIND OUT IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT...PLUS IN THESE BOOKS IVE READ ABOUT TTC THEY SAY ITS BETTER TO THINK AND DO LIKE YOUR PREGNANT THEN TO LIVE LIKE YOUR NOT PREGNANT DO SOME BAD THINGS TO FIND OUT YOUR PREGNANT SO THAT YOUR BABY HAS THE BAST CHANCE(IN CASE YOU ARE) cloud9.gif .....PELVIS STILL SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN....YESTERDAY I WAS LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AT MY FACE THINKING LOOK AT MY MY LOVELY GLOW LIKE SKIN ON MY FACE...THEN BOOM A COUPLE OF PIMPLES POPPED UP ON MY FORE HEAD THIS MORNING , TO WIPE THAT THOUGHT OUT LOL!!!! REMEMBER SOME BLOGS BACK I WAS TALKING ABOUT BEING HAPPY WHEN MY HUBBY'S SCHEDULE CHANGED THIS PAST SUNDAY WHICH WOULD BE TODAY???? WELL UN FORTUNATELY HE WAS MIS TAKEN SO...HIS NEW SCHEDULE DOES NOT START TIL FEB 1ST WHEN HE WILL START WORKING 8 HOUR SHIFTS INSTEAD OF THE 10 HOUR SHIFTS AND WORK NIGHTS INSTEAD OF DAYS!!! WE CAN NOT WAIT...HE WILL BE WORKING 5PM-2AM IM ESTATIC SOON AS THAT DATE HITS...ALSO ON THAT DAY WILL BE 2 DAYS TIL MY PERIOD...ANOTHER REASON WHY I AM COUNTING DOWN TIL FEB.

1-25-09 SOMETHING DEF. IS GOING ON IN MY PELVIS AREA IN THE FRONT PART BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT EXACTLY I JUST HOPE MY LINING IS NOT SHEDDING.....AND IM SURPRISED THAT MY BREASTS ARE NOT YET SENSITIVE AS THEY USUALLY ARE AT THIS TIME???? BY THE END OF THIS WEEK MAYBE THEY WILL BE AND I WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON????TIME WILL TELL... cloud9.gif

--------------------

1-26-09 DAY 24 OF CYCLE 1 WEEK 1 DAY TIL I FIND OUT IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT cloud9.gif IN 4 DAYS I AM EITHER 4 WEEKS INTO MY MENSTRUL CYCLE OR 4 WEEKS PREGNANT. MY PELVIS/UTERUS AREA IS STILL SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN. ONE OF THE TIMES THAT I FIRST WOKE UP THIS MORNING MY TEMP READ 97.5 AND THAT IS KINDA HIGH FOR ME.....BUT I AM NEARING THE END OF MY CYCLE....BB'S ARE SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN BUT NOT SORE LIKE THEY USUALLY GET ABOUT THIS TIME IN MY CYCLE.....BUT A LOT COULD STILL HAPPEN IN 4 DAYS!!!SO BY THIS SAT. IM SURE I WILL HAVE A LOT OF SYMPTOMS TO REPORT...WE SHALL SEE...

I AM EXITTED THAT TONIGHT WHENVER HUBBY AND I GO TO SLEEP THAT WE CAN SLEEP IN!!! I LOVE SLEEPING IN.....WED HE MIGHT COVER A SHIFT FOR SOMEONE AND IF HE DOES I HOPE ITS LIKE 12PM- AND ON SO I CAN SLEEP IN....THEN THUR WE ARE HEADED OFF TO A TOWN 2 HOURS AWAY TO SEE MY MOM AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY...I AM SO EXITTED CAUSE I BARELY SEE THEM AND MY MOM AND I ARE REALLY CLOSE WE TALK LIKE EVERYDAY....SHE REALLY WANTS TO BE A GRANDMA FOR THE SECOND TIME...AND THIS TIME THROUGH HER DAUGHTER...CAUSE LAST TIME IT WAS THROUGH ONE OF HER SONS...JUST SO YOU KNOW I AM THE OLDEST OF 9 CHILDREN!!!MY MOM AND DAD HAD 5 GIRLS AND 4 BOYS FOLLOWED MY BIRTH WERE TWO BOYS BEFORE THE NEXT GIRL SO WHENEVER I DO GET PREGNANT(HOPEFULLY NOW) I HOPE TO DEF HAVE A GIRL....MY MOM AND I WOULD HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON...EXCEPT SHE WQAS 20 WHEN SHE HAD ME AND I WOULD BE 28 YEARS OLD BY THE TIME I HAD MY FIRST BUT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND IN GOD'S GREAT TIMING.

LAST NIGHT I ASKED THE HUBBY HAVE YOU TOLD GOD THAT YOU ARE READY TO BE A DADDY? AND HE SAID YES. AND I SAID GOOD!!! CAUSE WE ARE ONE ACCORD BECAUSE I HAVE ALSO TOLD GOD THAT I AM READY......

BEFORE OCT 2008 I WAS SUPER SHY EVEN TO GOD TO ADMIT THAT I WANTED TO BE A MOM...BUT AFTER ALL IT IS GOD WHO PUT THE DESIRE IN MY HEART TO BE A MOM.

OH HOW I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE OCT 2009 DUE DATES CLUB ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!TO START A NEW JOURNAL/JOURNEY

--------------------

1-27-09 DAY 25 OF CYCLE 1 WEEK TIL I FIND OUT IF I AM PREGNANT!!!! HOW EXITTING.... cloud9.gif IN 3 DAYS I AM EITHER 4 WEEKS OF MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE OR 4 WEEKS PREGNANT...MY PELVIS/UTERUS AREA RIGHT OUT FRONT IS STILL SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN....MY TEMP SOON AS I WOKE UP READ 97.7 BBs SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN WITH NO SENSITIVE PAIN IN MY NIPPLES. I TOLD MY HUBBY ITS A LITTLE WEIRD THAT MY PMS SYMPTOMS HASNT REALLY HIT YET......AND I TOLD HIM I DIDNT YELL ATLEAST ONCE AT HIM FOR NO REASON YET...THEN HE KINDLY REMINDED ME THAT, THAT HAPPENS AT THE VERY END OF MY CYCLE LIKE DAY 28,29,30,31 LIKE RIGHT BEFORE MY CRAMPS HIT....MY HUBBY PAYS ATTENTION TO MY PMS....BUT NE HOW I WAS DISCUSSING WITH HIM THAT IF MY PERIOD DOES NOT COME WHAT DAY WOULD HE LIKE ME TO TEST???I WAS HOPING HE WOULD SAY HIS 26TH BDAY FEB 8TH....BUT HE SAID GOD FOR SOME REASON IS TELLING HIM FEB 19TH.....I WOULD BE ALMOST 7 WEEKS BY THAT DATE. BY THE WAY THE LONGER WE WAIT THE BETTER FOR US BECAUSE WE USE TO POAS ALL THE TIME IN THE VERY EARLY PART OF OUR MARRIAGE....BUT WE HAD HEART BREAK AFTER HEART BREAK AND DONT WANT TO WASTE MONEY IF WE DONT HAVE TO.....BUT STILL I WISH HE WOULD OF SAID HIS BDAY.....BUT THE 19TH IS A SIGNIFICANT DATE TOO...BUT ANYWAY TIME WILL TELL.....3 WEEKS 2 DAYS TIL I POAS. BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL....AND VERY HAPPY FOR THOSE THAT JUST FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE PREGNANT!!!KEEP ME UPDATED!!!!

--------------------

cloud9.gif 1-28-09 DAY 26 OF CYCLE. 6 DAYS TIL I FIND OUT IF I GET MY PERIOD OR NOT....IN 2 DAYS I AM EITHER 4 WEEKS PREG OR 4 WEEKS OF MENSTRUAL CYCLE. MY PELVIS THE VERY FRONT PART IS STILL SWOLLEN,BBs STILL SLIGHTLY SWOLLEN...IM GOING TO TRY TO DO MY TEMP LATER....I GOT MAYBE ONE HOUR OF SLEEP IF THAT....BECAUSE EVERY HOUR I WAS JUST BASICALLY LAYING THERE PRAYING AND THINKING AND SOME MORE PRAYING.....I THINK ABOUT WHAT IF THIS IS MY MONTH???? THE FUNNY THING IS I WONT FIND OUT TIL THE FIRST WEEK OF FEB(WHICH IS NEXT MONTH) THE THING IS I AM SO TIRED RIGHT NOW!!! IF SLEEPLISNESS WAS A PREGNANCY SYMPTOM...THEN I HAVE THAT LOL!!! THREE WEEKS 1 DAY TIL I POAS. I AM HOPING THAT HOPINGFORNUMBER1 DOES NOT MISCARRY(AM PRAYING) BECAUSE I REALLY WANT YOU TO HAVE A HEALTHY HAPPY BABY...AND TO READ YOUR JOURNALS ON THE OCT CLUB 2009 SO THAT I CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT AS I GO THROUGH MY OWN LITTLE JOURNEY OF PRAYING DEEP WONDER, WAITTING AND HOPING FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE A DISTANT BUT NEAR DREAM OF MY OWN FAMILY. I REALLY AM ENJOYING EVERYONE'S JOURNIES TO TTC AND ALSO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE CURRENTLY PREGNANT AND DUE IN OCT AND PLAN ON KEEPING UP WITH ALL THE STORIES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. STILL VERY HAPPY FOR HOPINGFORNUMBER1 GETTING HER POSITIVE RESULT RIGHT ON HER BDAY WHAT A MIRACLE!!! AND TO ANYONE ELSE THAT FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE EXPECTING CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!! party0024.gif

1-28-09 DAY 26 OF CYCLE I JUST WANTED TO ADD HERE THAT I FINALLY DID GET SOME SLEEP THIS MORNING AND WHEN I CHECKED MY TEMP IT SAID 97.2 I AM ONLY GLAD THAT IT IS STAYING CONSISTANTLY ON THE 97 TEMP FOR NOW........BUT TOMMORROW I DONT KNOW WHEN I AM GOING TO POST EXACTLY BECAUSE MY HUBBY AND I ARE GOING OUT OF TOWN TO VISIT WITH MY FAMILY AND GO TO A CHURCH DINNER SO I AM VERY EXITTED ABOUT THAT BUT WILL MISS READING EVERYONE'S STORIES....SO IT MIGHT NOT BE TIL THE WEEKEND OR NEXT MONDAY TIL I POST AGAIN....I WILL MISS YOU LADIES!!!! BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!

--------------------

1-29-09 DAY 27 OF CYCLE (QUICK UPDATE) 5 DAYS TIL I FIND OUT IF I GET MY PERIOD OR NOT....TOMMORROW I AM EITHER 4 WEEKS PREG OR 4 WEEKS OF MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE....

PELVIS STILL SWOLLEN....BBs SWOLLEN NIPPLES A LITTLE SENSITIVE BUT IM NOT FEELING MY USUAL PMS SYMPTOMS LIKE I DO EVERY YEAR/MONTH.....SO I WONDER???? ABOUT MY PELVIS AREA IT JUST FEELS DIFFRENT AND I KNOW IF I AM PREGNANT......I AM DEF PREGNANT WITH TWINS OR MORE...BECAUSE WHEN I BARELY TOUCH THAT AREA AND MY HUSBAND TOO IT JUST FEELS LIKE SOMETHING IS THERE....AND LIKE SOMETHING IS GOING ON....SOMETHING IVE NEVER FELT BEFORE...AND OH I WAS SAYING ABOUT THE TWINS THING I READ THAT...THE ONLY REASON AT 4 WEEKS THAT SOMEONES UTERUS WOULD GROW AT A RAPID SPEED IS TWINS.....ALSO IN THE MIRROR THAT AREA LOOKS DIFFRENT LIKE ITS TRYING TO MAKE ROOM...BUT I AM BY NO MEANS TRYING TO JUMP TO ANY CONCLUSIONS........BUT I AM VERY READY TO BE A MOM WHEN IT IS TIME.....

HUSBAND 100% SURE IM PREG
IM 50% SURE IM PREG I AM HAVING A HARD TIME SAYING 100% BECAUSE I HAVE TO HAVE A MISSED PERIOD AND 3 POSITIVE PREG TESTS RESULTS.....

I POAS 2-11-09 IN 1 WEEK 6 DAYS....MY HUBBY CHANGED THE DATE FOR ME........SO IF I AM TO BE PREG...THIS WILL BE HIS EARLY 26TH BDAY PRESENT AND OUR EARLY VALENTINE'S GIFT FROM GOD....

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!! cloud9.gif

--------------------

1-30-09 DAY 28 OF CYCLE.(HAPPY FRIDAY&WEEKEND) 4 DAYS TIL I FIND OUT IF I GET MY PERIOD OR NOT...4 WEEKS OF MY MENSTRUL CYCLE....PELVIS STILL SWOLLEN...DULL ACHYNESS WHICH DOES NOT FEEL LIKE LIKE MY REGULAR CRAMPS...BB's SWOLLEN...NIPPLES SLIGHTLY SENSITIVE...TEMP. 97.2 1 WEEK 5 DAYS TIL I POAS IF I MAKE IT TO THE NEXT TUES WITHOUT A PERIOD I WOULD FEEL MORE HOPEFUL IN MY SPIRIT ABOUT BEING MORE THAN 50% SURE IM PREG...BUT TIL THEN IM ONLY 50%....SO BY NEXT TUES I WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU IF I MOVE UP MY HOPES TO 75%.....TIME WELL TELL...ATLEAST MY WAIT GAME IS NOT LONG!!! I JUST HOPE IF BY SOME MIRACLE THAT IF I AM PREG....THAT I AM LIKE MY MOM WHERE SHE HAD NO PERIODS EACH TIME SHE WAS PREG.....I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE MY MOM IN LAW WHO HAD PERIODS WITH EACH OF HER PREGNANCIES OR LIKE MY SIS IN LAW WHO HAD A PERIOD WITH HER SON FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS.... IM GOING TO MAKE MYSELF WAIT TO POST AGAIN TIL MONDAY

1-31-09 DAY 29 OF CYCLE 3 DAYS TIL I FIND OUT IF I GET MY PERIOD OR NOT...4 WEEKS 1 DAY OF CYCLE...PELVIS STILL SWOLLEN...FELT A SMALL SENSATION OF BURNING/WARMTH ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY PELVIS AND IT DID NOT LAST LONG.WEIRD LITTLE PAINS IN MY UTERUS AREA....SLIGHT CRAMPS IN MY BACK SIDE EARLIER TODAY...BB'S SWOLLEN .SORE NIPPLES...TEMP READ 97.3 SO ITS STILL STAYING IN THE 97'S SO THAT IS GOOD.....MY FORE HEAD FELT WARM...YESTERDAY ON AND OFF I KEPT BURPING AND I DIDNT EVEN EAT THAT MUCH YESTERDAY(might of been from cheese...as i do not each much cheese here at home....AND IM NOT A BURPER UNLESS I HAVE SODA AND I DIDNT HAVE ANY SODA YESTERDAY AND ALLREADY TODAY I HAVE BURPED TWICE AND THAT IS WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT IT,IM TIRED....1 WEEK 4 DAYS TIL I POAS. I HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT IF I DO GET SOME REALLY LIGHT BLEEDING THEN THAT IS IMPLANTATION BLEEDING BUT I WOULD RATHER NOT BLEED AT ALL BECAUSE THAT WOULD CONFUSE ME AND GET MY HOPES DOWN.....BUT IM GOING TO KEEP MY SPIRITS UP NO MATTER WHAT......HAPPY SUNDAY AND BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!! cloud9.gif

1-31-09(day 1 period) major back pain then light bleeding 5pm-12a.m. so hubby and i went out to get two preg tests in one packet....just in case.....

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Jan 31 2009, 12:30 PM

--------------------

2-1-09(day 2 of period)SO YESTERDAY WAS THE BEGINNING OF MY PERIOD cry.gif TEMP 97.2 CRAMPY MID-HEAVY FLOW,SORE NIPPLES. STILL SWOLLEN PELVIS AT THE FRONT...HUBBY STILL THINKS THAT I AM PREGNANT....BUT I AM PREETY SURE THAT I AM NOT.... IF I GET PREG THIS MONTH I WOULD BE DUE NOV 7. 09...NOV 7,09 IS REALLY CLOSE TO MY 29TH BDAY IN DEC. SO IF I GOT PREG THAT WOULD BE MY EARLY BDAY PRESENT FROM GOD!!! I WOULD TEST MARCH 6TH,09 IF I WERE TO NOT GET MY NEXT PERIOD AFTER THIS ONE....REMEMBER MY GOAL IS TO HAVE A 2009 BABY...TIME WILL TELL.... 4 WEEKS 5 DAYS TIL I POAS!!!

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!
cloud9.gif
HAPPY FEB 09!!!
EXITTED ABOUT MEETING THE LADIES THAT WILL JOIN THE NOV 2009 CLUB..
STILL HAPPY ABOUT THE LADIES THAT JOINED THE OCT 2009 CLUB

--------------------

FEB 2,09

3RD DAY OF PERIOD

TEMP:97.7 (KINDA HIGH FOR ME)

LIGHT BLEEDING(SOON AS I WOKE UP)

NO CRAMPING-SLIGHT CRAMPING(THANKS TO TYLENOL)

SENSITIVE NIPPLES

PELVIS STILL SWOLLEN(HUBBY SAIDS SLIGHTLY HIGHER THEN IT HAS BEEN & HE STILL THINKS IM PREGNANT) I LOVE MY HUSBAND'S GREAT FAITH....

NOTHING MUCH ELSE IS GOING ON.....LOOK FOWARD TO WHEN MY BLEEDING IS DONE....SO I CAN GO BACK TO TTC IF I AM NOT PREGNANT ALLREADY.......(WHICH WOULD BE A MIRACLE)

4 WEEKS 4 DAYS TIL I POAS

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Feb 2 2009, 11:26 AM

--------------------

FEB 3, 2009
4TH DAY OF PERIOD

1ST TEMP: 97.2 BLEEDING LIGHT-MEDIUM
2ND TEMP: 97.5 BLEEDING LIGHT-DISAPEARING

SLIGHT CRAMPING

NIPPLES ARE SENSITIVE

PELVIS STILL SWOLLEN FROM WHEN I FIRST WROTE IT DOWN 1-21-09(TOMORROW IS 2 WEEKS OF THIS)

HUBBY STILL THINKS IM PREGNANT...I LOVE HIS GREAT FAITH AND BEING OPTIMISTIC...THANK GOD ONE OF US IS....IT WOULD BE A HUGE MIRACLE IF I WERE TO BE PREGNANT(4 WEEKS 4 DAYS) BUT I REFUSE TO TAKE A PREG TEST TIL NO BLEEDING FOR LIKE 5 WEEKS....

4 WEEKS 3 DAYS TIL I POAS

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!! cloud9.gif

--------------------

FEB 4,2009

5TH DAY OF PERIOD

TEMP:97.3

BLEEDING:LIGHT-MEDIUM

NIPPLES SENSITIVE

PELVIS STILL SWOLLEN(2 WEEKS NOW)

4 WEEKS 2 DAYS TIL I POAS

EARLIER TODAY I WAS NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO THIS SITE SO I HAD TO WAIT IL FEB 5TH TO POST THIS INSTEAD.....I WONDER HOW MANY OTHER LADIES WENT THROUGH THIS AS WELL????

NE WAY EVERYONE BABY BLESSINGS!!! cloud9.gif

--------------------

FEB 5, 2009

6TH DAY OF PERIOD

TEMP 97.0

BLEEDING SLOWING DOWN(THANK GOODNESS) I DO WANT MY BODY BACK!!!

BBS AND NIPPLES BACK TO NORMAL

8 DAYS TIL FEB 13TH WHEN OVULATIONS BEGINS FOR ME

9 DAYS TIL FEB 14TH WHEN I WILL MOST LIKELY CONCEIVE IF ALL GOES WELL THIS MONTH!!!!

4 WEEKS 1 DAY TIL I POAS

cloud9.gif BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!!

--------------------

FEB 6,09

7TH DAY OF CYCLE

TEMP: 97.3

GETTING MY BODY BACK!!!(LOL)

7 DAYS TIL FEB 13TH WHEN OVULATION BEGINS FOR ME

8 DAYS TIL BEB 14TH WHEN I WILL CONCEIVE IF ALL GOES WELL THIS MONTH...

4 WEEKS TIL I POAS!!!!

WELL I HAD THIS DREAM TODAY WHERE I HAD A 1 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER....AND MY MOM WAS BABYSITTING HER FOR ME...AND I WAS SOME WHERE ELSE HAVING FUN...AND I WAS TELLING THE LADY THAT I HAVE A DAUGHTER NOW.....TALK ABOUT A DREAM TEASING ME!!!! IVE BEEN HAVING DREAMS LIKE THIS FOR QUITE SOME TIME THIS YEAR.....SEEMS LIKE WHAT I THINK ABOUT DURRING THE DAY/NIGHT CREEPS INTO MY DREAMS....ANYONE ELSE GOING THROUGH THIS AS WELL????

ANYWAY EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! 2-8-09 MY HUBBY TURNS 26. I WOULD LIKE TO GET PREG SO HE CAN HAVE THE BEST PRESENT EVER...

I WILL BE BACK TO REGULARLY POST NEXT MONDAY.....

SO TIL THEN BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!! cloud9.gif

--------------------

FEB 7TH & 8TH, 09 COMBINED...

FEB 7TH,09

8TH DAY OF CYCLE

NIPPLES ARE STILL DARK(USUALLY THAT FADES DURING MY PERIOD??)

6 DAYS TIL FEB 13TH WHEN OVULATION BEGINS FOR ME

7 DAYS TIL FEB 14TH WHEN I WILL CONCEIVE IF ALL GOES WELL FOR ME THIS MONTH!!!

JUST TO MAKE SURE I TOOK POAS TODAY AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE(WHAT I EXPECTED)

3 WEEKS 6 DAYS TIL I POAS!!!!!

FEB 8TH,09

TODAY IS MY HUBBY'S 26TH BDAY!!!! I HOPE TO GET PREGNANT WITH HIS BDAY PRESENT(S) THIS MONTH!!!!

9TH DAY OF CYCLE

NIPPLES ARE STILL DARK

I FIGURED OUT WHY MY PELVIS AREA HAS SEEMED SWOLLEN...CAUSE I GOT MY RICH THICK LINING BACK AFTER ALL OF THESE YEARS...YOU MUST HAVE THAT TO STAYYYY PREGNANT!!!!

5 DAYS TIL FEB 13TH WHEN OVULATION BEGINS FOR ME

6 DAYS TIL FEB 14TH WHEN I MOST LIKELY WILL CONCEIVE THIS MONTH IF ALL GOES WELL!!!!!

3 WEEKS 5 DAYS TIL I POAS

I PLAN ON GOING TO CHURCH, VISITING FAMILY IN ANOTHER CITY AND CELEBRATING MY HUBBY'S BDAY WITH MY FAMILY TODAY....SO THAT WILL TAKE OFF SOME STRESS WHAT NOT.... SEE EVERYONE HOPEFULLY MONDAY!!!!

WHEN WE WENT TO CHURCH WE HAD THIS MAN PRAY OVER US ABOUT GETTING PREGNANT AND OUR BODIES LINING UP TO GOD'S WORD( TO ABLE PREGNANCY) CAUSE GOD SAID TO BE FRUITFUL, MULTIPLY AND FILL THE EARTH) FOR US TO HAVE A HEALTHY PREGNANCY AND GOD SEND US THIS BABY AND RECEIVE THIS BABY.....HEALTHY DELIVERY AND I THANKED/THANK GOD FOR SENDING THIS MAN TO PRAY FOR US...HE SHARED WITH US THAT HE WAS IN A SIMILAR SITUATION WITH HIS WIFE...WHERE THEY HAD TO WAIT 5 YEARS TO HAVE THEIR 2ND BABY. I LITERALLY HAD TEARS IN MY EYES AS HE DELIVERED THIS SPECIAL PRAYER!!!

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL cloud9.gif

FEB 9TH, 2009
10TH DAY OF CYCLE
IN 4 DAYS OVULATION BEGINS
IN 5 DAYS MOST LIKELY TO CONCEIVE
NIPPLES ARE DARK KINDA SENSITIVE
PELVIS STILL SWOLLEN AS OF 1-21-09 2 WEEKS 5 DAYS
3 WEEKS 4 DAYS TIL I POAS

FEB 10TH, 2009
11TH DAY OF CYCLE
3 DAYS TIL OVULATION BEGINS
IN 4 DAYS IM MOST LIKELY TO CONCEIVE
BLOATED WHEN I WOKE UP
NIPPLES ARE DARK
3 WEEKS 3 DAYS TIL I POAS

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Yesterday, 02:20 AM

--------------------
<3<3****<3<3******<3<3*****<3<3<3<3******

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; July 5th, 2009 at 01:15 PM.
February 24th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
FEB 10,09

MY SISTER SAID THAT I AM NEXT TO HAVE A BABY!!! IT WAS VERY NICE HEARING THAT...AS TWO OF MY SISTER IN LAWS HAD THEIR BABIES IN 2008.

FEB 11TH,2009
12TH DAY OF CYCLE
2 DAYS TIL OVULATION BEGINS
3 DAYS TIL I MOST LIKELY CONCEIVE
BLOATED WHEN WOKE UP
SWOLLEN PELVIS( 3 WEEKS)
NIPPLES ARE DARK 3 WEEKS 2 DAYS TIL I POAS

AS WE WERE PASSING AROUND OUR 4 MONTH OLD NEPHEW...MY SISTER SAID THAT I AM GOING TO BE GIVING HIM A 1ST COUSIN...AND I JUST SMILED ON THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE.... SO I HAVE TWO SISTERS AND MORE FAMILY MEMBERS REALLY REALLY WANTING ME TO BRING A 2ND BABY INTO OUR FAMILY....ONE JUST QUITE ISNT ENOUGH...IF YOU DIDNT KNOW I HAVE 4 BROTHERS AND 4 SISTERS AND A 4 MONTH OLD NEPHEW ON ONE SIDE OF MY FAMILY....

FEB 12TH,2009
13TH DAY OF CYCLE
IN 1 DAY TIL OVULATION BEGINS
IN 2 DAYS WHEN I MOST LIKELY CONCEIVE
BLOATED WHEN WOKE UP
NIPPLES ARE DARK
SWOLLEN PELVIS(3 WEEKS 1 DAY)
3 WEEKS 1 DAY TIL I POAS

SO WE SPENT 3 DAYS IN TOWN WITH MY FAMILY...BUT I AM SO GLAD THAT WE ARE FINALLY HOME TODAY....EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR VALENTINE'S DAY WEEKEND!!! I KNOW I AM......I HAVENT BEEN POSTING BD'S OR TEMPS.....BUT THERE WAS NO WAY I WOULD BD THOSE THREE DAYS AT MY MOM'S HOUSE...BUT IM NOT WRITING BDS OR TEMPS DOWN TO MAKE FEBUARY A DIFFRENT KINDOF MONTH COMPARED TO JAN.....

ANYWAY BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!! cloud9.gif

FRI. FEB 13TH,2009
14TH DAY OF CYCLE(2 WEEKS)
OVULATION BEGINS TODAY, I FELT SMALL PINCH ON MY LEFT OVARY....
TOMORROW IS WHEN I AM MOST LIKELY TO CONCEIVE
NIPPLES STILL DARK
SWOLLEN PELVIS (3 WEEKS 2 DAYS)
3 WEEKS TIL I POAS

__________________***IF I GOT PREGNANT THIS MONTH I WOULD BE DUE NOV 7,2009***_____________________
BABY<3 BLESSINGS <3 TO <3 ALL!!!! <3

SAT.FEB 14TH,2009<3 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!! <3
15TH DAY OF CYCLE
DARK NIPPLES(6 DAYS NOW)& KINDA SENSITIVE
SWOLLEN PELVIS(3 WEEKS 3 DAYS)
TODAY IS WHEN IM MOST LIKELY TO CONCEIVE SO SAY SOME SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR MY HUBBY AND I...THANKS!!!
2 WEEKS 6 DAYS TIL I POAS

I AM NOT REALLY RECOGNIZING MY BODY RIGHT NOW AT THIS TIME...IF YOU LOOK AT WHAT I WENT THROUGH IN JANUARY I UNDERSTOOD ALL THAT BUT EVER SINCE MY HUBBY'S 26TH BIRTHDAY 2-8-09 I HAVE BEEN HAVING DARK NIPPLES WHICH IS SO NOT LIKE ME...ITS MORE LIKE ME IF I AM NEARING MY PERIOD...AND I AM NO WHERE NEAR MY PERIOD....ANYMORE...LIKE THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO FADE DURRING WHEN I HAD MY PERIOD AFTER 1/31 BUT THEY DIDNT DO IT THIS TIME...SO THAT IS A FIRST FOR ME....YESTERDAY I LOOKED UP STUFF ABOUT DARK NIPPLES AND THAT HIS HIGHLY RELATED TO PREGNANCY...BUT AS YOU KNOW IM NOT POAS TIL 2 WEEKS 6 DAYS FROM TODAY....SO I HAVE QUITE A WAIT...ANOTHER UN USUAL FOR ME IS THAT USUALLY I HAVE THAT LONNNNG PINCH ON ONE OF MY OVARIES WHEN I AM OVULATIING AND YESTERDAY IT WAS A SHORT PINCH...SO MAYBE MY BODY IS STAYING QUIET TO SURPRISE ME MARCH 6TH???? I HOPE THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON.....I PRAYED EXTRA EXTRA FOR THE TWO GIRLS THAT RECENTLY POSTED COMMENTS ON MY BLOG. I STILL HOPE THE FIRST GIRL THAT EVER WROTE ON MY BLOGS HOPINGFORBABY1 I THINK HER NAME IS THAT SHE HAS A VERY SUCESSFUL PREGNANCY AND THAT I AM NOT FAR BEHIND HER...SAME FOR THE GIRLS THAT JUST POSTED COMEMTNS ON MY BLOG....LIKE HAVING OTHERS TO THINK AND PRAY ABOUT HELPS ME NOT THINK ABOUT MYSELF SO MUCH.........I HOPE THAT ALL MAKES SENSE....I HOPE THE NEXT 2 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS FLIES WITH NO AUNTY FLO.......AND JUST TO GET TWO LINES........THE DAY THAT HAPPENS I WILL RUN ON HERE FIRST!!!! ALLRIGHT AND TO BE ABLE TO JOIN OCT OR NOV DUE DATE CLUB WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO BE A MOM BEFORE I TURN 29 IN DEC!!! PEACE AND BABY BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE!!!!! cloud9.gif

COMMENT TO THE GIRLS.....CHRISTA ANN & MPBL282 I AM PRAYING FOR YOU GIRLS EVERY TIME I REMEMBER TO...THAT YAW GET A BFP SOON!!!!! AND HOPING NUMBER 1 THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT....A VALENTINES BABY(CONCEPTION) WOULD BE AWESOME...BUT WE WOULD ALSO CONSIDER A BABY CONCEIVED THIS MONTH AS MY HUSBAND'S BDAY PRESENT BECAUSE HIS 26TH BDAY WAS BACK ON FEB 8TH,2009. AND ALSO I AM HOPING FOR YOU VERY HEALTHY PREGNANCY AND HAPPY BABY!!!!! LOOK FOWARD TO READING EVERYONE'S BLOGS!!!!!!AND ALSO HEARING SUCCESS STORIES!!!

SUN. FEB 15TH,2009
16TH DAY OF CYCLE
DARK NIPPLES(1 WEEK) KINDA SENSITIVE
SMALL PAIN IN LEFT SIDE
2 WEEKS 5 DAYS TIL I POAS

I MISSED CATCHING UP ON PEOPLE'S STORIES THIS DATE....
BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!! cloud9.gif

MON.FEB 16TH,2009
17TH DAY OF CYCLE
DARK NIPPLES (1 WEEK 1 DAY)KINDA SENSITIVE
ALLERGIES ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY &
I HAVE THIS SLIGHT HEADACHE THAT IS NOT GOING AWAY....
2 WEEKS 4 DAYS TIL I POAS

HAPPY PRESIDENT DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!!
IM GLAD TO BE ABLE TO READ STORIES TODAY REAL QUICK!!!!

TUES. FEB 17TH,2009
18TH DAY OF CYCLE
DARK NIPPLES(1 WEEK 2 DAYS) SENSITIVE
HUNGRY WHEN I WOKE UP(BEEN NOTICING THAT THIS WEEK...AND IM USUALLY NEVER HUNGRY SOON AS I GET UP....
I BE HUNGRY AT NIGHTS TOO BUT TRY TO RESIST TEMPTATION...
AND TIRED A LOT LATELY...KNOWING I SLEEP PRETTY GOOD
2 WEEKS 3 DAYS TIL I POAS

THIS IS DEDICATED TO MY TWO NEPHEWS THAT ARE 4 MONTHS SOON TO BE 5 MONTHS.....( I WILL EXPLAIN AT THE END OF THIS POEM WHY I WROTE THIS IN TEARS) : cry.gif

WHY ARE YOU CRYING

MY SON

I HEAR YOU ALL THE TIME

IT GRIEVES MY HEART TO HEAR YOU TO CRY

WHEN I KNOW GOD GAVE YOU

EYES TO SEE
A HEART TO LOVE
AND THAT YOU WERE SENT FROM HEAVEN ABOVE

SO AS YOU CRY I AM CRYING TOO
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CRY WHEN I LOVE YOU

IS YOUR DIAPER WET?
HAVE YOU BEEN FED YET?
IS YOUR SKIN TOO COLD?
OR IS YOUR POSITION GETTING TOO OLD?

OR COULD IT BE
YOU JUST WANT ME?
GOD DESIGNED YOU
IN HIS IMAGE.

SO I WILL HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS TIL YOU FALL ASLEEP.

MY SON.

I LOVE YOU NEPHEWS AND HOPE THAT YOU ARE GETTING ALL THE HOLDING THAT YOU NEED...BECAUSE YOU WONT ALWAY S BE THIS LITTLE BABY.....

OK THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS POEM...I LIVE WITH MY BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAW AND THEY HAVE A 4 MONTH OLD SON....AND THEY DO PREETY GOOD WITH PARENTING TIL IT COMES TO ABOUT 10PM-12AM) IN MY OPINION THE LAST PART OF PARENTING YOUR BABY IS GETTING THEM TO SLEEP....WELL THEY TOTALLY DON'T DO THAT PART...ALMOST EVERY NIGHT....THEY LEAVE HIM IN HIS SWING OR BABY SEAT BOUNCER AND LEAVE HIM TO CRY HIMSELF TO SLEEP...SOMETIMES THEY ARE IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HIM, AND SOMETIMES NOT....BUT IT BREAKS MY HEART EVERY TIME......I ASKED HIS MOM IF I COULD HOLD HIM...CAUSE HE WAS JUST CRYING AND SCREAMING AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS AND HE IS NOT EVEN MY BABY.....AND WHEN I ASKED TO HOLD HIM...SHE SAID YES...JUST DONT TELL HER HUSBAND.....SO ITS BECAUSE OF HER HUSBAND...THAT SHE AND HER HUSBAND WONT ROCK THEIR SON TO SLEEP...HE IS NEGLECTED EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY BECAUSE THEY EXPECT HIM TO EVENTUALLY STOP CRYING AND JUST NURSE HIMSELF TO SLEEP.... IVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF BABIES SINCE I WAS 6 YEARS OLD...NEVER IN MY TRAINING HAVE I LET A BABY JUST KEEP CRYING LIKE THAT....NOW IF THE BABY IS CRYING IN YOUR ARMS THAT'S ONE THING.....BUT THEY HAVE A VERY SMART BABY....AND HE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED AND CUDDLED...HE DOESNT ASK FOR MUCH....SO WHY SHOULD THEY ASK MUCH OUT OF HIM????? ALL I DO IS PRAY...AND I WROTE THAT POEM OUT OF MY HEART THAT IS IN DEEP PAIN OVER HIM.....THE THING IS THEY PRAYED FOR THEIR BABY FOR SO LONG...FINALLY GET THEIR BABY AFTER 4 YEARS OF MARRIAGE....AND TWICE MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE HEARD MY NEPHEW'S DAD SAY THAT OH HE IS JUST CRYING FOR ATTENTION!!!! IT JUST BREAKS MY HEART..... MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR OUR BABY FOR 6 YEARS OF OUR MARRIAGE AND IT WILL 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE ON MAY 2009. NOW WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT PLAYING ON YOUR COMPUTER,WATCHING TV OR HOLDING YOUR BABY SO THAT HE FALLS ASLEEP????PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IF YOU HAVE A COMMENT? I AM NOT MAD AT HIS PARENTS....BECAUSE I WOULDNT WASTE MY ENERGY ON THEM...I JUST TRUELY LOVE MY NEPHEW OUT OF A PURE HEART....I DONT KNOW WHEN GOD IS GOING TO SEND ME A BABY BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS I WILL BE R E A D Y...AND HOLDING MY OWN CHILD WILL HELP WITH SOME OF THE PAIN THAT I HAVE IN MY HEART WHEN IT COMES TO MY NEPHEW BUT THAT PAIN WILL STILL BE THERE....THANK GOODNESS BABIES DONT STAY BABIES FOR EVER WHEN YOU HEAR OF INSTANCES LIKE THIS!!!! ANYWAY PLEASE PRAY FOR MY NEPHEW!!!! cry.gif

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Feb 17 2009, 05:32 PM

--------------------

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<

TO HOPINGFORNUMBER1: OF COURSE I WANT TO GET/BE PREGNANT AND HAVE A CUTE BABY TO TAKE CARE OF AND WATCH BECOME AN ADULT,GRANDKIDS AND BEYOND GIRL!!!
BUT STILL THANKS FOR ASKING...... I WILL TAKE THE POSSIBLE NEGATIVES WITH THE POSITIVES......

FEB 18TH, 2009( HAPPY BDAY TO MY DAD.. IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO BE HIS SECOND CHILD TO GIVE HIM HIS 2ND GRAND-CHILD OUT OF 9 CHILDREN...(IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS...LET ME KNOW THANKS!!!!) I KNOW WHAT IM SAYING LOL.....

2 WEEKS 5 DAYS OF CYCLE

DAY 19

DARK NIPPLES (1 WK 3 DAYS) SENSITIVE
BBS SENSITIVE AND HEAVY FELT A HEAT LIKE SENSATION ON MY LEFT ONE LIKE YESTERDAY AND THEN TODAY MY RIGHT ONE ON THE SIDE FEELS DULL ACHY

SWOLLEN PELVIS( 4 WKS)

2 WEEKS 2 DAYS TIL I POAS

WHILE HUBBY AND I WERE WALKING I SAID TO HIM LOOK MY COAT IS NOW GETTING TOO SMALL FOR MY BBS....AND THAT'S SAD CAUSE I ALLREADY HAVE BIG BBS TO BEGIN WITH...BUT WHAT SUCKS I GET BB SYMPTOMS FOR MY PMS BUT ITS KINDA TOO EARLY FOR PMS SYMPTOMS(FOR ME ANY HOW)

SLIGHT HEADACHE TRYING TO START( I DONT GET HEADACHES LIKE THAT)

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!!

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Feb 19 2009, 06:11 PM

--------------------

2-19-09

2 WEEKS 6 DAYS

DAY 20

DARK NIPPLES (1 WEEK 4 DAYS)
&SENSITIVE....

SWOLLEN PELVIS( 4 WEEK 1 DAY)

HUBBY SAYS MY AREOLAS APPEAR A LITTLE BIGGER

2 WEEKS 1 DAY TIL I POAS ( MARCH 6, 09 COULDN'T COME ANY FASTER!!!! )

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Feb 19 2009, 01:38 AM

--------------------

THANKYOU SOGIE FOR YOU VERY KIND WORDS AND WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME IS SO TRUE!!! THANKS FOR FOLLOWING MY JOURNEY AND I HOPE TO GET A BFP SOON TOO!!!

WE THINK A LOT A LIKE HOPINGFORNUMBER1 I DO PLAN ON STAYING BUSY FOR MY 2WW.....I HAVE ONE PREG TEST THAT I HOPE TO USE ON 3-6-09....

SOGIE YOU ARE LADY NUMBER 4 TO EVER COMMENT MY BLOGS SO YOU WILL BE ADDED TO MY PEOPLE'S OF PRAYERS CONCERNING PREGNANCY WHAT I JUST NOTICED 2 OF YOUR LADIES ARE PREGNANT AND THE OTHER 2 LADIES ARE TTC JUST LIKE ME!!!! HOW FUNNY THAT IS!!!

SO LADIES I KNOW YOU WANT YOUR BABIES TO BE HEALTHY BUT WHAT SEX ARE YOU HOPING YOUR BABY IS?????BE HONEST? WHAT DOES YOUR PARTNER HOPE THAT YOU HAVE?

I KNOW I AM ASKING GOD A LOT BUT I AM PRAYING AND HOPING FOR TWINS A BOY AND A GIRL.....THAT WAY I CAN BE DONE WITH THE PREGNANCY THING FOR AWHILE AND ENJOY TWO AT ONCE.....

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Feb 19 2009, 06:16 PM

--------------------

SOGIE THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.....IF I WERE TO GET PREGNANT WITH JUST ONE BABY FOR MY HUSBAND'S SAKE I WOULD WANT A BOY....(OF COURSE A GIRL WOULD BE JUST AS WONDERFUL) BUT BOYS PASS DOWN HIS NAME WHILE GIRLS TEND TO GET MARRIED....

FEB 20, 2009 DAY 21

3 WEEKS OF MY CYCLE

SENSITIVE DARK NIPPLES (1 WEEK 5 DAYS)

PELVIS SWOLLEN( 4 WEEKS 2 DAYS) I STILL THINK ITS MY RICH LINING TO HELP A BABY TO ATTACH WHEN THAT HAPPENS FOR ME....

BLOATED JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY....AND IT SEEMS LIKE IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT I EAT...THUS FAR....ITS RATHER EMBARASING.....

NEW SYMPTOM AS OF TODAY...BY 6PM TODAY I WAS TIRED-EXHAUSTED LAYED DOWN AT 7PM...ITS 8PM AND I AM STILL TIRED....IF THIS HAPPENS FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS I WILL CONSIDER IT MORE OF A SYMPTOM.....

2 WEEKS TIL I POAS

* HAD A WEIRD DREAM ABOUT TALKING TO A HUMAN TURTLE I NEVER HAVE DUMB DREAMS LIKE THAT LOL....

I CANT BELIEVE FRIDAY/WEEKEND HAS CAME AROUND SO FAST ALLREADY....I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE 2WW TIL I POAS!!!! FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS I PLAN ON WATCHING A LOT OF A BABY STORIES AND BRINGING HOME BABY DURRING THE DAYS/NIGHTS...AND HOPING THAT MY SIS INLAW WILL NEED ME TO BABYSIT MY 4 MONTH OLD NEPHEW(5 MONTHS ON 2-22-09) HEY... PRAY I DONT GET MY AF.....THANKS SO MUCH!!!! JUST TO RE CAP FOR PEOPLE THAT MAY OF ONLY READ THIS JOURNAL ENTRY OF MINE.... 1-31-09 WAS MY LAST PERIOD. THE FIRST DAY OF MY PERIOD WAS CRAMPY BUT THE PERIOD WAS VERY LIGHT AND THAT IS UNLIKE ME BUT THEN THE REST OF THAT CYCLE THE BLEEDING WAS NORMAL FOR ME........IF I GOT PREGNANT THIS CYCLE I WOULD BE DUE NOV 7,2009. I JUST FOUND OUT MY STEP SIS IN LAW MIGHT BE PREGNANT...SHE FINDS OUT IF SHE IS OR IS NOT NEXT WEEK...AND IF SHE IS SHE WOULD BE DUE NOV 5TH, 2009 SHE IS MY FAVORITE INLAW SHE HAS 2 GIRLS AND A BABY BOY.....SHE WANTS A GIRL, 2 GIRLS OR 1 BOY 1 GIRL.......SHE WASNT TRYING TO GET PREGNANT...SHE IS ON LOW HORMONE BIRTH CONTROL PILLS SINCE SHE IS BREAST FEEDING...AND HAPPEND TO SKIP 3 DAYS OF HER PILLS SO THE ONE TIME SHE DECIDED TO SLEEP WITH HER BABY FATHER WHO GOT HER PREGNANT WITH HER LITTLE BOY LAST TIME....POSSIBLY COULD OF GOTTEN HER PREGNANT AGAIN THIS TIME....BUT ANY WAY THE POINT IS WE ARE HOPING WE ARE BOTH PREGNANT SO WE CAN HAVE EACHOTHER TO RE LATE TO THAT I CAN TEXT......WE ARE LIKE SISTERS....AND WE KEEP SECRETS....I DONT KEEP SECRETS AS SACRED AS OURS WITH ANYONE ELSE....NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST ANY MORE(OR WAS THERE EVER?) SHE IS ALLREADY BUSY AS IT IS WITH HER 3 KIDS HER 5 MONTH OLD NEPHEW AND THE 2 KIDS SHE DO DAY CARE WITH.....IMAGINE HOW MUCH BUSIER SHE WOULD BE WITH ANOTHER BABY THIS YEAR????I JUST TELL HER I JUST WANT GOD'S WILL...SHE WASNT REALLY TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AT ALL.....SHE REALLY LOVES THIS GUY....SHE SAID THIS IS THE FIRST GUY THAT HAS EVER GAVEN HER BUTTERFLIES.....OH WHAT A FEELING!!!! SECRETLY I THINK TO MYSELF JUST TO SEE MY HUSBAND HOLDING A BABY THAT GOD CREATED FROM HIM AND FROM ME....WOULD GIVE ME BUTTERFLIES ALL OVER AGAIN AND MELT MY HEART( THE THING IS...IM NOT A MUSHY PERSON...BUT I THINK MOTHER HOOD FOR ME WOULD HELP ME TO BE A MUCH SOFTER AND MUSHIER PERSON...AND MY HUSBAND WOULD DEF. LOVE THAT LOL!!!!! OH THE JOYS OF WAITTING!!!!!! WELL IM IN A TALKY MOOD WHICH IS UN LIKE ME BECAUSE I KNOW THIS SAT. AND SUN. I PROBALLY WILL NOT BE ONLINE AT ALL TIL THIS MONDAY......SO TIL MONDAY LET ME LEAVE YOU WITH THIS: BABY BLESSINGS ALL!!!!

2-21-09 3 WEEKS 1 DAY

DAY 22

DARK NIPPLES(( 1 WEEK 6 DAYS)

1 WEEK 6 DAYS TIL I POAS

MY HUBBY WAS LIKE GET SOME CLOTHES ON LADY AND I DID HAVE CLOTHES ON!!! HE SAID THAT BECAUSE MY NIPPLES SHOW THROUGH MY SHIRT.....IS N'T MY HUBBY SO FUNNY?????(ITS KINDA EMBARASSING)

I AM BABYSITTING MY NEPHEW THAT WILL BE 5 MONTHS TOMMORROW FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS MONTH!!! HE IS SO VERY STRONG RIGHT NOW...I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR WHEN HE STARTS CRAWLING I AM SOOOO SOOO EXITED!!! EVEN THOUGH HE IS SLEEP RIGHT NOW...HIS PARENTS ARE GOING OUT FOR A LITTLE BIT......I HOPE HE WAKES UP SOON AS I DO NOT GET TO SPEND MUCH TIME WITH HIM.....HOPEFULLY SOMETIME THIS YEAR I WILL BE HOLDING AND TAKING CARE OF MY OWN CHILD.....SMILE!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE....BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!!

2-22-09 3 WEEKS 2 DAY(MY NEPHEW IS 5 MONTHS TODAY!!!!!
DAY 23

NIPPLES ARE STILL DARK/PUFFY (2 WEEKS)

BLOATED STOMACH EVERY TIME I EAT WHICH MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I GAINED A BUNCH OF WEIGHT...I THINK NIGHTS ARE WORSE

1 WEEK 5 DAYS TIL I POAS

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

This post has been edited by christianwoman1980: Yesterday, 12:52 AM

--------------------

MONDAY 2-23-09 3 WEEKS 3 DAYS( YEA I AM A JM VETERAN NOW!!!! )

DAY 24

DARK NIPPLES (2 WEEKS 1 DAY)

BLOATED

BB'S SWOLLEN

FELT A SHARP PAIN ON MY LEFT SIDE FOR A SHORT TIME...

GOT TIRED-EXHAUSTED AT 4PM AND HAD TO LAY DOWN AT 5PM ALMOST 6PM BUT I HAVE TO GET UP AND DO SOME STUFF

2-27-09/IN 4 DAYS IS THE SOONEST THAT I EXPECT AF

3-3-09/IN 8 DAYS THE LASTEST I EXPECT AF

1 WEEK 4 DAYS TIL I POAS(MARCH 6,2009)

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!!!!

TUESDAY 2-24-09 3 WEEKS 4 DAYS( 6 YEARS 9 MONTHS THAT I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO MY HUBBY !!)

DAY 25

DARK NIPPLES( 2 WEEKS 2 DAYS)

IT WAS EITHER YESTERDAY OR TODAY...KINDA CONFUSED ABOUT THIS BUT...I WAS TELLING MY HUBBY THAT I HAD TO EAT SOMETHING BEFORE I THREW UP...AND HE WAS LIKE WHY YOU ABOUT TO THROW UP????? I THOUGHT I ANSWERED HIS QUESTIONG WHEN I SAID I NEEDED TO EAT SOMETHING BEFORE I THREW UP...LOL MY HUBBY.....BUT I GAGGED ONCE OR TWICE AND I NEVER DO THAT...NEVER.....

2-27-09/IN 3 DAYS IS THE SOONEST THAT I EXPECT AF

3-3-09/IN 1 WEEK IS THE LATEST THAT I EXPECT AF

1 WEEK 3 DAYS TIL I POAS( MARCH 6,09 )

WOW TIME IS REALLY WINDING DOWN FOR ME...BUT TIME IS STILL GOING TOO SLOW EVEN THOUGH I AM KEEPING BUSY....EVER SINCE I BEEN WATCHING BRINGING HOME BABY AND A BABY STORY IT JUST PACIFIES MY MOTHERLY INSTINCT BUT IT STILL WILL BE MUCH BETTER TO BE A MOM OF MY OWN SOME DAY INSTEAD OF LIVING THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE..... IF FOR SOME REASON I DO NOT GET MY DEEPEST DESIRE WHICH IS TO HAVE A 2009 BABY THEN MY NEXT DEEPEST DESIRE IS TO ATLEAST BE PREGNANT BEFORE MY HUBBY AND I'S 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WHICH IS MAY 24, 2009.........TIL I AM JUST WAITTING TO SEE IF AF IS GOING TO COME EITHER THE END OF THIS MONTH OR FIRST WEEK OF MARCH....ANYWAY I WISH MORE GIRLS WOULD WRITE IN THEIR TTC JOURNALS...I KNOW ITS NONE OF MY BUISNESS BUT IT DOES HELP TIME TO FLY FASTER LOL....BUT I AM HAPPY FOR THOSE WHO ARE JOINING THE NOV DDC.....ANYWAY PLEASE PRAY FOR ME WHILE I AM AT MY TIME OF WAITING....THANKS MUCHES

WEDNESDAY 2-25-09 3 WEEKS 5 DAYS

DAY 26

SENSITIVE DARK NIPPLES( 2 WEEKS 3 DAYS )

WEIRD LEFT PAIN IN MY LOWWER PART OF BELLY

2-27-09/IN 2 DAYS IS THE SOONEST THAT I EXPECT AF

3-3-09/IN 6 DAYS IS THE LATEST THAT I EXPECT AF

1 WEEK 2 DAYS TIL I POAS(MARCH 6,09)

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

TODAY IS MY HUBBY'S 1ST DAY OFF THIS WEEK I LOVE IT ON HIS DAYS OFF BUT THEN I LOOK FORWARD TO HIM GOING BACK TO WORK SO I CAN DO MORE OF MY COMPUTER STUFF AND WATCH BABY RELATED TV SHOWS. AS MUCH AS MY HUBBY LOOKS FORWARD TO BECOMING A FATHER SOME DAY HE IS NOT GOING TO WANT TO WATCH ALL THESE BABY SHOWS/STORIES WITH ME...SO HE HAS TODAY AND TOMMORROW OFF THEN I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN HE GOES BACK TO WORK ON FRIDAY...FRIDAY IS ALSO THE SOONEST THAT I EXPECT AF. I HAVE CONFLICTING FEELINGS TODAY...HOW I REALLY DO NOT WANT MY AF TO COME AND HOW TEMPTED I AM TO TAKE A PREG TEST JUST TO KNOW RIGHT NOW! BUT I AM GOING TO BE PATIENT NO MATTER WHAT! MAN ITS HARD. I AM PERSONALITY TYPE A IF YOU DIDNT ALL READY KNOW. IM A FIRST BORN. SO I LIKE TO BE ON TOP OF MY GAME. BUT WHEN I GET AF IT REMINDS ME JUST HOW MUCH OF A WOMAN I TRULY AM. AF IS VERY PAINFUL FOR ME WHICH MAKES IT WORSE. OH HOW I WOULD LOVE A BFP!!!! AND NOT HAVE AF COME THIS CYCLE. I WANT TO BE FREE FOR 9 MONTHS(OF AF THAT IS) UGH! LIFE LOL. SO I ACTUALLY HAVE TO GET OFF OF HERE , GET READY FOR MY DAY...GO ON A DATE WITH HUBBY..GROCERY SHOPPING AND DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE..I FEEL LIKE BY FRIDAY I WILL KNOW A LOT MORE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY OR NOT GOING ON.

THUR. 2-26-09 3 WEEKS 6 DAYS

DAY 27

(SORE) NIPPLES ( 2 WEEK 4 DAYS )

TIRED TODAY LIKE YESTERDAY

2-27-09/TOMORROW THE SOONEST I EXPECT AF

3-3-09/IN 5 DAYS IS THE LATEST THAT I EXPECT AF

1 WEEK 1 DAY TIL I POAS (MARCH 6,09)

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

FRI. 2-27-09 4 WEEKS

DAY 28

(SORE) DARK NIPPLES( 2 WEEKS 5 DAYS )

MILD CRAMPING(TOOK TYLENOL)

BLOATED CAUSE I ATE TOO MUCH LAST NIGHT, CANT WAIT TIL STOMACH GOES DOWN !

TODAY IS THE SOONEST THAT I EXPECT AF

3-3-09/IN 4 DAYS IS THE LATEST THAT I EXPECT AF

1 WEEK TIL I POAS!!!!( MARCH 6,09)

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

February 24th, 2009, 07:44 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, at first i was really confused as to why you had dates that hadn't even happened yet, but then i realized you have them all down ahead of time! Good luck getting your BFP this cycle!!

February 28th, 2009, 11:46 PM
2-28-09 SAT

DAY 1

(SORE)DARK NIPPLES(2 WEEKS 6 DAYS)

SLIGHT CRAMPS

2 WEEKS TO MOST FERTILE DATE (MARCH 14,2009)

4 WEEKS 6 DAYS TIL I POAS( APRIL 3,2009)

EXPECTED DUE DATE IF I CONCEIVE WOULD BE DEC 7, 2009( WHICH IS 3 DAYS AFTER MY 29TH BDAY)

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

THOUGH AF IS LIGHT JUST LIKE LAST TIME...I STILL CRIED...AND STILL GOT DIS APPOINTED AND MADE THE MISTAKE OF TELLING MY HUBBY WHY I WAS SO DOWN..HE TOLD ME THAT I HAVE A DEPRESSING SPIRIT...WHICH I DONT...AND I TOLD HIM MAYBE I WANT TO BE A MOM MORE THAN YOU WANT TO BE A DAD...AND THAT HURTS EVEN MORE...AND I ASKED HIM HAVE YOU EVER FELT THE WAY I FEEL? AND HE SAID YEAH...BUT I CAN TELL HE JUST TRIES TO BE STRONG...TTC IS REALLY HARD WHEN YOU HAVE LIVED IN A HOUSE WITH YOUR NEPHEW FROM THE TIME HE WAS 8 DAYS OLD TO 5 MONTHS OLD AND COUNTING???? CAN ANYONE IMAGINE MY PAIN???I HAVE A FEELING THAT MY BFP IS COMING SOONER THAN I THINK...I WROTE IN MY DIARY IF I COULD TRULY BE HAPPY EVERY TIME AF CAME FOR ME...WOULD BFP HAPPEN SOONER FOR ME? BUT THATS JUST MY FEELINGS...

I WATCHED THE MOVIE AMERICA...LOVED IT BUT IT WAS A SAD ONE...ITS PART OF THE NEW REASON THAT I WANT TO BE A FOSTER MOM,ADOPTEE AND REAL MOM ALL AT THE SAME TIME...LORD WILLING...

A VERY SMALL PART OF ME...HOLDS ON TO THE FACT THAT I COULD STILL BE PREGNANT AND AF REMAINS LIGHT...BUT MOST LIKELY NOT...I DONT LIKE THE HORMONES THAT COME WITH AF...THEY MAKE ME MORE EMOTIONAL...AND THE 2ND WEEK OF MY CYCLE I LIKE THE BEST WHERE I FEEL WAY FREE ER...

3-1-09 SUNDAY

DAY 2

(SORE) DARK NIPPLES (3 WEEKS)

SLIGHT CRAMPS

1 WEEK 6 DAYS TIL MOST FERTILE DATE(MARCH 14TH,2009)

4 WEEKS 5 DAYS TIL I POAS( APRIL 3,2009)

March 1st, 2009, 03:44 PM
SUNDAY 3-1-09 DAY 2 OF CYCLE

LONGING FOR BABY....YOUR THE 5TH GIRL TO EVER WRITE ME...AND SORRY I CONFUSED YOU....I HOPE YOU GET A BFP SOON TOO...MY AF CAME BEFORE I COULD POAS 3-6-09 SO I HAVE TO START OVER AND HOPEFULLY GET A CHANCE TO POAS IN APRIL...AND HAVE A DEC BABY...TIME SHALL TELL.....

DAY 2

SORE)DARK NIPPLES 3 WEEKS

SLIGHT CRAMPS

1 WEEK 6 DAYS TO MOST FERTILE DATE MARCH 14TH,2009

4 WEEKS 5 DAYS TIL I POAS APRIL 3,2009

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

WELL IT WAS HARD HAVING TO DEAL WITH HUBBY BEING HOME YESTERDAY AND DEALING WITH AF AND PMS SYMPTOMS....I AM GLAD THAT TODAY HE IS AT WORK AND I REALLY GET TO DEAL WITH IT AND COPE..I AM MUCH HAPPIER TODAY....AND MOVING FORWARD...

IM BOUT TO ENJOY SOME LASUGNA (CANT SPELL)

BUT HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING A GREAT WEEKEND....AND SOME HAPPY BFP SURPRISES???

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

March 1st, 2009, 08:51 PM
Veteran
Sorry the showed. Here's to a next month!

March 2nd, 2009, 12:09 PM
MONDAY MARCH 2,2009 DAY 3 OF CYCLE

CHRISTA ANN SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU....THANKS FOR YOUR VERY KIND WORDS...A BFP NEXT MONTH WOULD BE LOVELY!!! AND HOPE YOU GET ONE SOON YOURSELF....

DAY 3

SENSITIVE DARK NIPPLES 3 WEEKS 1 DAY

CRAMPS

1 WEEK 5 DAYS TO MOST FERTILE DATE MARCH 14,2009

4 WEEKS 4 DAYS TIL I POAS!!! APRIL 3,2009

BABY BLESSING TO ALL!!!

I AM SO GLAD THAT THE WEEK HAS STARTED....BETTER TV SHOWS...ANYTHING TO TAKE MY MIND OFF OF AF EVEN IF ITS ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME....I SO LOOK FOWARD TO NEXT WEEK WHEN I WONT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT AF AT ALL...IM AT THE MIDDLE OF AF RIGHT NOW....

March 2nd, 2009, 01:06 PM
I'm really sorry AF showed!! It's always really hard when she shows and VERY understandable! Sorry your hubby was insensitive about it. How could you not be down about it? My DH completely understands when i'm sad about AF. But in general guys don't understand what we go through. They might be disappointed or a little sad about it, but for some reason it normally just doesn't affect them in the same way. I really hope this is your month!!

Lasagna sounds so good!!!

March 3rd, 2009, 01:23 PM
MARCH 3,2009 DAY 4 OF CYCLE

LONGING4BABY IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF MARCH WAS MY MONTH BECAUSE MY MOM AND DAD CONCEIVED ME IN MARCH AND MY BDAY IS IN DEC....BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL...ALL I CAN DO IS RELAX,HOPE,PRAY AND HAVE FAITH!!!
THAT Lasagna ENDED UP BEING GOOD AND I THINK IT WAS VEGETARIAN SYLE WITH SPINACH...I LIKED IT A LOT....WAS SAD TO SEE IT END LOL....ANYWAY I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU...

DAY 4 OF CYCLE

(SENSITIVE)DARK NIPPLES 3 WEEKS 2 DAYS

TIL MOST FERTILE DATE 1 WEEK 4 DAYS MARCH 14,2009

TIL POAS 4 WEEKS 3 DAYS APRIL 15,09

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

March 4th, 2009, 02:06 PM
MARCH 4,2009 CD 5

1 WEEK 3 DAYS TIL MOST FERTILE DATE MARCH 14,09

I EXPECT AF BETWEEN MARCH 28TH-MARCH 31ST(SO BASICALLY IF I DONT HAVE A PERIOD IN MARCH GOOD CHANCE IM PREGNANT THIS CYCLE...THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!

4 WEEKS 2 DAYS TIL I POAS APRIL 3,2009

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

WELL I AM A LOT HAPPIER AS MY AF IS TAPERING OFF...AND MY HORMONE LEVELS ARE RETURNING TO NORMAL...YEA...I JUST WOKE UP THIS AFTERNOON THINKING SOMETHING IS SO MISSING IN MY HUBBY AND I'S LIFE AND THROUGH OUT THE DAYS I TRY TO IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE AS A MOTHER.....AND IT TAKES A LOT FOR ME TO NOT CRY ABOUT IT...AND I THOUGHT ABOUT MARCH 15,2009 WILL MARK WHEN I WOULD OF BEEN 5 MONTHS WITH THE TWINS BUT THEY ARE IN HEAVEN....AND MY DEEPEST DESIRE LIKE ALL MONTHS PAST IS TO GET PREGNANT THIS MONTH AND HAVE A BABY ANY WHERE IN DECEMBER...DEC 25TH WOULDNT EVEN BE BAD IN MY EYES BECAUSE THAT IS THE DAY THAT MOST OF THE WORLD CELEBRATES JESUS BDAY ATLEAST I DO....

March 4th, 2009, 02:22 PM
I completely understand where you're coming from! I want to be a mommy so badly!!!! I hope you get your December baby!!

March 5th, 2009, 11:21 AM
March 5, 2009 cd 6

Longing for baby thankyou so much for your reply...hope u get a soon!!! I really mean it....

1 week 2 days til most fertile day march 14,2009

i expect af between march 28th-march 31st(so basically if i dont have a period in march good chance im pregnant this cycle...that would be awesome!!!!!

4 weeks 1 day til i poas april 3 ,2009

baby blessings to all!!!

Happily saying good bye to af!!!! Yesterday was totally amazing with no cramps....i fly on air when i dont have to deal with cramps. Spent time with hubby yesterday and today but i do look foward to when he goes back to work tommorrow... I am feeling kinda emotional for some reason today dont know why....i am missing an ex friend of mine.....my phone is turned off til the 9th....and still waiting for my turn to be pregnant i guess those are all the reasons i can be kinda sad right now...oh march 9th will be 11 months that my hubby and i have been living in ohio since texas and we do not have a huge connection with the people we live with....meaning we dont talk at all...and we are family which makes it worse...and there is a cute 5 month old in the house hold that i havent held in quite some time since feb 21st ...before we moved to ohio i visioned that i would get to hold my nephew everyday and that i would be asked very often to babysit him...but what i vision and what is ...is usually totally diffrent.....this month is also my last chance to have a 2009 baby........i actually have a cycle buddy on here....i am hoping that we both get this month so we can also be dd buddies as well that would be awesome!!!! I have to have faith and trust in god....oh yesterday i was also thinking about the mis carriage of my twins....i would of been 5 months pregnant on the 15th of this month if everything would of worked out...i try not to think about that....but it does come on my mind(especially around af) the twins are still the reason this very day that i know i will get pregnant again in time....i am looking foward to hearing lots of success stories this month or should i say next month????? I am cheering for all these 2009 babies that are going to be born this year....sigh...

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; March 5th, 2009 at 02:38 PM.
March 6th, 2009, 01:30 PM
FRI. MARCH 6,2009 DAY 7 (1 WEEK)

TIL MOST FERTILE DATE (1 WEEK 1 DAY) MARCH 14TH,09

TIL 2WW (2 WEEKS) MARCH 20,09

EXPECT AF BETWEEN:

(3 WEEKS 1 DAY) MARCH 28,09 (3WEEKS 2 DAYS) MARCH 29,09
(3WEEKS 3 DAYS) MARCH 30,09
(3WEEKS 4 DAYS) MARCH 31,09

POAS IN 4 WEEKS!!!( APRIL 3, 2009)

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!! ITS BASICALLY THE WEEKEND FOR ME AND SOON FOR EVERYONE ELSE....THIS IS MY 3RD CYCLE OF TTC SINCE I STARTED THIS WEBSITE......I HAD LOTS OF FUN DECORATING MY SIGNATURE YESTERDAY...ITS EASIER THAN I THOUGHT BUT TOO BAD WE CANT USE HTML AND THE OTHER COMMON ONE....BBC IS WHAT THEY WANT US TO USE.....BUT ITS WORTH IT WHEN YOU FIND BBC...BUT ANYWAY....I AM FEELING VERY GOOD AS TODAY IS MY VERY LAST DAY OF AF....THIS WEEK FOR THE NEXT 8 DAYS I WILL BE PRAYING AND KEEPING FOCUS ON OVULATION AND TRYING TO GET PREGNANT...I HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH BECAUSE THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE OF TRYING TO HAVE A BABY IN 2009....I HAD THE MOST AWESOME DREAM TODAY THAT LASTED MY WHOLE SEGMENT OF SLEEPING BEFORE DECIDING TO WAKE UP...I NEVER WANTED THE DREAM TO END...IN THE DREAM I WAS TAKING CARE OF MY DAUGHTER...SHE WAS IN THE MONTHS... WHERE I HAD TO HOLD HER...THEN I GOT TO TEACH HER HOW TO WALK...GOT TO BREAST FEED...SHE HAD VERY BEAUTIFUL COLOR LIKE A DEEP TAN...SHE IS MIXED...CAUSE I AM BLACK AND HUBBY IS WHITE....I HAVE AMERICAN INDIAN AND IRISH IN MY BACKGROUND....BUT SHE WOULD LOOK UP INTO MY EYES AND SHE DIDNT WANT TO SEPARATE FROM ME....PEOPLE WOULD COMPLIMENT HER IN MY DREAM TOO......SO EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW THIS BABY....I WILL BE THINKING ABOUT HER TODAY ANYWAY.....I STILL AM PRAYING FOR TWINS A GIRL AND BOY THOUGH.....THE BOY BECAUSE MY HUBBY REALLY WANTS A BOY AND A GIRL CAUSE I REALLY WANT A DAUGHTER....PLUS WE LOST TWINS BACK IN NOV 08.......SO ITS JUST MY DESIRE....WELL AFTER THIS POST I WONT BE BACK ON TIL NEXT WEEK...SO AS I USUALLY DO I AM GOING TO GO AHEAD AND WRITE 3-7-09 AND 3-8-09 IN ADVANCE IN TWO MORE POSTS...ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING MY JOURNAL ENTRY....LETS HOPE WE ALL GETTHIS MONTH...IF YOU ARE NOT ALLREADY PREGNANT BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS POST....IF YOU ARE PREGNANT CONGRATS!!!

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; March 6th, 2009 at 02:26 PM.
March 6th, 2009, 01:36 PM
SAT. MARCH 7,2009 DAY 8 (1 WEEK 1 DAY)

TIL MOST FERTILE DATE (1 WEEK) MARCH 14TH,09

TIL 2WW (1 WEEK 6 DAYS) MARCH 20,09

EXPECT AF BETWEEN :

(3 WEEKS ) 3-28-09
(3WEEKS 1 DAY) 3-29-09
(3WEEKS 2 DAYS) 3-30-09
(3 WEEKS 3 DAYS) 3-31-09

3 WEEKS 6 DAYS TIL I POAS!!! (APRIL 3,09)

March 6th, 2009, 01:49 PM
SUNDA MARCH 8,2009 DAY 9 1 WEEK 2 DAYS

TIL MOST FERTILE DATE 6 DAYS MARCH 14TH,09

TIL 2WW 1 WEEK 5 DAYS MARCH 20 ,09

EXPECT AF BETWEEN

2 WEEKS 6 DAYS MARCH 28,09
3 WEEKS MARCH 29,09
3 WEEKS 1 DAY MARCH 30,09
3 WEEKS 2 DAYS MARCH 31ST,O9

3 WEEKS 5 DAYS TIL I POAS!!! APRIL 3,09

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

March 7th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Feb 7,2009 cd 8 journal entry 2 (5 month of ttc since loss)
Well the weather here in ohio is so lovely right now...it would be nice if it stayed this way til summer ,time will tell....

A girl from the regular ttc site got a bfp and reported it today so that really made my day today

i asked my step sis in law to please pray that i get preg this month so i can have a december 2009 baby/babies

my mind is on ttc and counting down to ovulation this week....

Anyway i hope to hear more bfp stories this month!!!

March 8th, 2009, 07:05 AM
SUNDAY MARCH 8,2009 DAY 9 (1 WEEK 2 DAYS) JOURNAL ENTRY #2

MAY 2007 WAS THE LAST TIME THAT I CONTINULY BABYSAT A ONE YEAR OLD AND SOMETIMES HIS 4 YEAR OLD BROTHER.... SO UNLESS A MIRACLE HAPPENS MAY 2009 WILL BE 2 YEARS SINCE I HAVE BABYSAT BABIES-TODDLERS.....SO AS A LADY THAT HAS BEEN TTC SINCE 2002. HAD A MIS CARRIAGE NOV 2008..... REALLY MISSES THE JOY THAT EVEN OTHER BABIES/TODDLERS GIVE ME.....A BFP COULD TOTALLY CHANGE MY LIFE AND WAY OF THINKING....IT WOULD BE A NEW CHAPTER AND FRESH START FOR ME......BUT I WOULD EVEN BE HUMBLE JUST TO BABYSIT AGAIN....TIL A BFP CAME....

FEB 11,09 WAS THE LAST TIME I SAW MY NEPHEW L THAT LIVES ALMOST 2 HOURS AWAY. HE WAS 4 MONTHS AT THE TIME...I HAVENT EVEN SEEN HIM AS 5 MONTHS YET....BY THE TIME I COULD POSSIBLY SEE HIM AGAIN(APRIL 20,09) HE WILL BE 6 MONTHS OLD!!!( SO I AM SAD ABOUT THIS) LOOK FOWARD TO WHENEVER I SEE HIM AGAIN...

FEB 21,09 WAS THE LAST TIME I BABYSAT MY NEPHEW C THAT I LIVE WITH....HE WAS 4 MONTHS...NOW 5 MONTHS....THAT WAS 15 DAYS AGO...(MY 2ND HEART ACHE)

I PUT MY NEPHEWS EVEN BEFORE MY DREAM OF BEING A MOM...BECAUSE MY NEPHEWS WERE BOTH MY FIRST AND 2ND DREAMS THAT I WAS PRAYING ABOUT...AND PRAYERS COME TRUE( THANKYOU LORD) I ALWAYS DREAMED THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE MY NEPHEWS AND TAKE CARE OF THEM...JUST DIFFRENT THAN BABYSITTING OTHER KIDS....CAUSE THEY ARE RELATED TO ME...BUT WHAT I WOULD LIKE...AND WHAT IS...JUST USUALLY IS DIFFRENT....SO I DREAM OF MY OWN IN THE MEAN TIME...ITS ALWAY GOOD TO DREAM NEW DREAMS TO KEEP LIFE FRESH AND KEEP HOPE & FAITH ALIVE

IN 5 -6 DAYS I HOPE MY HUBBY'S SPERM(S) MEET 2 EGGIES OR ONE SPERM AND ONE EGG SPLITS....AND THAT RESULTS IN TWINS...I WOULD EVEN TAKE ONE BABY....AND THAT A PREGNANCY IS FORMED AND TAKES HOLD...AND THEN A H&H 9 MONTHS...LOTS OF PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS....AND A BFP ON APRIL 3, 09....A GIRL LIKE ME CAN DREAM...HOPE BIG...AND START TALKING TO MY FUTURE(THAT'S FAITH) IF YOU LOOK BACK TO MY FIRST JOURNAL ENTRY THAT I EVER WROTE...IT SAIDS 5-6 DAYS TIL MY MOST FERTILE DATE....SO IN WRITING THIS JOURNAL ENTRY...IM BRINGING WHAT WAS IN JANUARY TO MARCH 2009 TO A FULL CIRCLE!!!! (ACTUALLY I JUST LOOKED BACK AT MY FIRST JOURNAL ENTRY EVER BACK IN JAN. AND IT SAID 4-5 DAYS TIL MOST FERTILE DATE(OVULATE) TOMORROW ACTUALY COMPLETES THAT CIRCLE OF (JAN-MARCH09 TTC) FIRST THREE MONTHS OF THIS YEAR....IS HOW YOU CAN LOOK AT THAT....

IN THE MEAN TIME IM GOING TO BE PRAYING...SPENDING LOTS OF R&R WITH HUBBY....AND ENJOYING OUR TTC JOURNEY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS..I FEEL LIKE AFTER GETTING OVER OUR MIS CARRIAGE IN NOV 2008 I FEEL LIKE WE CAN CONCOR ALMOST ANYTHING NOW....ITS ONLY UP FROM HERE....WE ARENT EMPTY HANDED IF WE LOCK HANDS AND PRAY

HERES TO A BRAND NEW WEEK...BRAND NEW ATTITUDE AND LOTS OF BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!!

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; March 8th, 2009 at 07:27 AM.
March 8th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I hope you get your soon....you have had quite a journy.

March 9th, 2009, 11:27 AM
MONDAY MARCH 9, 2009 CD 10 5TH MONTH OF TTC AFTER LOSS

OREO BABY THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS..I HOPE YOU GET A SOON TOO!!! AND YES MY JOURNEY HAS BEEN LONG.....HOPEFULLY NOT FOR TOO MUCH LONGER...

1WEEK 3 DAYS

4-5 DAYS TIL THE BEGINNING OF OVULATION(WHICH NOW THE 3 MONTH CIRCLE OF WHEN I FIRST STARED POSTING MY JOURNAL ON THIS SITE IS COMPLETE TODAY.....ON THE 4-5 DAY MARK BEFORE OVULATION FOR ME....

5 DAYS TIL I OVULATE MARCH 14TH,09

TIL 2WW 1 WEEK 4 DAYS MARCH 20,09

EXPECT AF BETWEEN:

2 WEEKS 5 DAYS MARCH 28,09
2 WEEKS 6 DAYS MARCH 29,09
3 WEEKS MARCH 30,09
3 WEEKS 1 DAY MARCH 31,09

3 WEEKS 4 DAYS TIL I POAS APRIL 3,09

BABY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

16 LONG DAYS SINCE I HAVE GOTTEN TO BABYSIT MY 5 MONTH OLD NEPHEW....TODAY MY HUBBY CAME UPSTAIRS FROM LOOKING AT OUR NEPHEW...CAME IN THE BEDROOM WHERE I WAS STANDING AND SAID" I WANT OUR BABIES!!!! THEN I SAID YOU NEED TO PRAY TO GOD ABOUT THAT....THEN HE SAID WHEN WE HAVE OUR BABIES SOME DAY IN THE FUTURE THAT HE DOESNT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAIDS THAT HE IS GOING TO HOLD THEM FOR A LONG TIME...I SO LOVE MY HUSBAND'S HEART...HE HAS A BIG HEART LIKE I DO...WHICH WOULD MAKE US GREAT PARENTS....WE WOULD LIKE TWINS A BOY FOR HIM AND A GIRL FOR ME(OFCOURSE WE WOULD RAISE THEM AS TWINS) BUT ITS JUST OUR DREAM....AND HIS MOM'S DREAM AS WELL...SHE IS THE FIRST ONE WHO TOLD US THAT GOD TOLD HER THAT HE WOULD BLESS HER WITH TWINS...SHE HAD A VISION LAST YEAR I BELIEVE THAT ALL 3 OF HER CHILDREN HAD TWINS...MY HUBBY AND I HAD TWIN IDENTICAL BOYS, MY LITTLE SISTER IN LAW HAD FRATERNAL BOY AND GIRL TWINS, AND MY OLDER SISTER IN LAW WHO HAS THE 5 MONTH OLD SON...ENDED UP HAVING FRATERNAL GIRLS IN HER VISION...SO FAR HER VISIONS USUALLY DO END UP CORRECT BECAUSE SHE VISIONED SOME YEARS AGO THAT MY SISTER IN LAW WOULD HAVE A BOY FIRST BLUE EYES BLOND HAIR AND THAAT IS TRUE!!!!SO ONLY TIME WILL TELL ABOUT HER VISION...SHE ALSO SAID I ENDED UP HAVING A BOY THEN GIRL THEN PREGNANT WITH THIRD...OFCOURSE THT IS STILL YET TO HAPPEN...AND MY SISTER IN LAW HAD A BOY AND A GIRL.....BUT LIKE I SAID BESIDES THE ONE SON SHE HAS ALL OF MY MOM IN LAW'S VISIONS ARE STILL YET TO COME....SHE EVEN HAD DESCRIPTIONS FOR WHAT ALL OF OUR KIDS WOULD LOOK LIKE...SOMETHING ELSE THAT AMAZES ME IS THE FIRST DAY THAT I EVER MET MY SISTER IN LAW(THE ONE WITH THE SON) WHICH WAS BACK IN 2002 OR 2003 I TOLD HER THAT I HOPE THAT WHEN WE ALL HAD KIDS THAT WE COULD LIVE CLOSE TO EACHOTHER AND LET OUR KIDS PLAY TOGETHER...BECAUSE I NEVER GOT TO LIVE AND PLAY WITH MY COUSINS MUCH WHEN I WAS GROWWING UP...AND I DONT WANT MY KIDS TO GROW UP ANYTHING LIKE I DID...I WANT THEM TO ALL HAVE REAL CHILD HOODS THAT ARE SAFE,FUN AND HAPPY.....AND THAT WHEN THEY ARE TEENS-ADULTS THEY CAN ALWAY SAY I HAD A GREAT CHILD HOOD...WHEN I WAS A KID....AND HAVE LOTS OF GOOD STORIES TO TELL....INSTEAD OF BEING BROKEN HEARTED LIKE TOO MANY PEOPLE I KNOW... OK BACK TO WHY I AM SO AMAZED...BECAUSE OF TELLING MY SISTER IN LAW THAT I HOPE WE LIVE CLOSE BY EACHOTHER WHEN WE START ON OUR FAMILIES....WE ACTUALLY LIVE TOGETHER AT THE MOMENT....WHICH I THOUGHT IT WOULD GO BETTER THAN IT HAS....BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER WHEN HUBBY AND I FINALLY GET PREGNANT SO THAT I WOULD HAVE HER TO GO TO....BUT IM NOT SURE IF WE WOULD STILL STAY HERE IF I GOT PREGNANT...BECAUSE I WANT MY CHILDREN TO HAVE THEIR OWN ROOMSL..SO WE WOULD PROBALLY HAVE TO MOVE...BUT THIS IS FAR IN THE FUTURE(IM GUESSING) BUT MARCH 11TH IS GOING TO BE 11 MONTHS THAT WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH MY IN LAWS WITH THEIR BABY WHO IS 5 MONTHS......IN OHIO SINCE TEXAS...THIS IS THE LONGEST THAT WE HAVE EVER LIVED WITH ANYONE.....OH IF YOU CAUGHT ON TO MY STORY..I GOT TO LIVE WITH MY SISTER IN LAW WHILE SHE WAS 4 MONTHS PREGNANT-9 MONTHS PREGNANT AND SHE HAD EVERY SYMPTOM THAT YOU CAN THINK OF THAT COMES WITH PREGNANCY...I FELT BAD FOR HER EVERY TIME SHE HAD TO THROW UP AND BE NASAUS(I CANT SPELL) SHE DEALT WITH THAT THROUGH EVERY MONTH OF PREGNANCY... WHEN MY TIME COMES I DO NOT WANT THAT...BUT BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN AND WHAT GOD SAIDS ABOUT NOT BEING JELOUS OF YOUR NEIGHBOR, CANT BE ENVY.....I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY PRAY THOSE FEELINGS AWAY...AND JUST HAVE HOPE AND FAITH THAT SOMEDAY I WILL GET MY VICTORY TOO AND I WILL FORGET ABOUT HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO START MY FAMILY INSTEAD I WILL SPEND THOSE DAYS VERY HAPPY THAT MY TIME HAS COME...THOSE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR NOW...PEACE!!!! NOT VERY LONG BEFORE I OVULATE...I SO HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH...

March 10th, 2009, 01:50 PM
tuesday march 10,09 cd 11

1 week 4 days of cycle

4 days til i ovulate march 14,09

1 week 3 days til 2ww march 20,09

expect af between march 28,09-march 31st. between 2 weeks 4 days -3 weeks from now...

3 weeks 3 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!

well i got a very nice long email from my sister in law that i live with...she said that i can pick up and hold her 5 month old son anytime as long as its not durring a time that he is expected to self soothe( which i dis agree with) i believe its wrong to let a baby cry and cry...but if we dont obey her husband(who believes if you hold your baby too much you will spoil him) if i pick him up and he is crying and they want him to go to sleep...then her husband will have her head!!!! isnt this sad?...yes i am glad that i can pick him up anytime with this exception.....but i still feel for my lil nephew....she also knows im ttc.....and in the email i am telling her for the first time that i mis carried last nov 2008 when her son was just 1 month 16&17 days old. not even 2 months yet....so a person that i live with....will know what i am going through...besides just you lovely ladies on here....got to have a support system when you are ttcing.....for sure.....so i am bitter-sweet happy right now...Today is 17 long days since i got to babysit her son...but i am being patient....as my ovulation is very close by....matter factly as i write this...my hubbys sperm might be waitting for the egg(s).....wouldnt doubt that at all.....so i am exitted about the next time i get to hold my 5 month old nephew since i havent gotten to hold him since he has been 5 months on feb 22.(held him feb 21st the last time)...but she is a stay at home mommy so i didnt expect to be able to babysit much.....but i just love babysitting and more than that i love being an aunty....as i was watching bringing home baby on tlc this early am about 3am i was feeling kinda over whelmed about the idea of us having twins...and hubby told me that if God blessed us with just one baby he would be just as happy...but twins is still what we desire...but at times i think a baby would be fine...but then we would have diffrent feelings about what we would like to have first....he feels strongly about having a son...to have that father-son relationship.....and to pass down his initials....but because i have 2 handsome nephews...its time for a girl to be born in our family...so what meshes both of our hearts and desires together is to have a girl and boy twins....well i think ive rambled quite enough and there is plenty for me to do around here to keep busy so everyone be blessed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search