Michelle's First Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Hi everyone,

I am Michelle, 30 years old , got married 3 years back and now we are actively TTC. Jan was our first month when we tried. I haven't got my AF yet but my test was BFN...:-( I think I am getting the imaginary symptoms too. Well, will keep trying this month too. Hope something good happens!

My last cycle's first day was Jan 15, so I am 9 days late. I don't know what is happening to my body. I just want to get another O cycle so that I can try again. I am so obssessed with all this that I can't think of anything else other than a baby...The worst thing is: my friend was not even trying and she got pregnant! I am just trying to get my spirits up .
February 24th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Page
Oh the imaginary symptoms, I know those well...The stress could be delaying AF as well as O. I stressed so much I made mine late last month.

I know nothing anyone says can REALLY help but having others going through the same thing really does seem to take some of the stress off. There are so many WONDERFUL girls in here willing to give TONS of support! I had to find something to take my mind off of things...I fostered puppies (for a weekend) haha Reading the journals is a great way to keep your mind off of YOUR problems and focus on being supportive for others.

Good luck to you and keep your hopes up!!! It WILL happen!
February 25th, 2009, 08:12 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome!! I agree stress could be a factor. Our bodies decide to do tricky things once we're TTC! Good luck!! I hope it happens soon for you!!

February 25th, 2009, 12:27 PM
I had my Doctor's appt today, I had so many questions for her! They tested my sample and it was BFN! I also got a blood test done, they will give me the results tomorrow.

I asked her why am I not getting AF if I am not PG? And her reply was : it could be stress or no ovulation in previous month! So, now all I have to do it relax, so that I get AF and get on with O in the next cycle. God, it is a stressful project and is difficult to not stress about it!

Before TTC, the whole process of BD was fun. but now that it is BMS, it is stressful even for my DH...

I will go to the gym today, to keep myself distracted and to welcome AF...LOL

February 25th, 2009, 12:31 PM
I know TTC can be very stressful!! It's hard finding that balance of BDing but still enjoying being with your husband. I have to do it for fun and focus on just being with DH or things get really complicated! Try to relax so AF will hopefully show.

March 2nd, 2009, 06:08 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Hoping AF comes soon for you!! And if not you get your

March 3rd, 2009, 01:44 PM
I am 15 days late, AF is still not here...nor am I feeling any symptoms, no cramps, nothing. Blood test done, its all still BFN. I took a break from the forum just t relax and not think about babies...and now am back.

I don't know if I am O'ing. but My body temperature plummeted down to 97.23 and then went up again to 97.8 the next day. I am not sure about anything now. But we did BD, who knows wht happens next...

Trying to keep my hopes up....

It is frustrating!

March 3rd, 2009, 02:11 PM
I can imagine how frustrating that must be!! I'm sorry! I hope AF comes soon so you can move on to a new cycle!!

March 3rd, 2009, 03:51 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You might want to start charting so that at least you will know if you are Oing...it helps for the waiting (I know how it feels - I used to have normal 30 day cycles, now they are a wacky 45-70 days, and it just takes forever)...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search