Esme's new Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
March 10th 2009

I just want to introduce myself and love keep my journal here.
I came across this board due to a very nice internet friend who is a member of Justmommies. She is now 13 weeks pregnant.

Me and my bf decided a few months back we wanted to try whenever we are financially stable enough, and now is the time. I just spoke to my sister and she is pregnant as we speak. 12 weeks along and still shocked because she has only known for 3 weeks now! Not planned but very welcome. I am so exited for her!

For me, this will be the first month we ttc. Very exiting and I would love to be pregnant together with my sister. To share stories and so on. ofcourse she will be minimum of 4 months further along

I have searched for the date, and it tells me that it would best ttc 20-23 March.

I love to hear her stories so far.

March 19th 2009

Somehow my body gives me such weird symtomes that I have no idea what to expect at all! Could the cramps mean I O'd?
Does it mean someting else? I sleep way way better since 3 days Which is a good thing. I try to update myself on ovulation calendars and tricks to know when you are fertile. I learn a lot from my sister so far. She is one of the lucky, no major pregnancy symptomes

I will keep you updated when anything changes in my body

Last edited by KatieLove; April 1st, 2009 at 08:10 AM.
March 10th, 2009, 07:52 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the boards, its a great place to be - even though all of us can't wait to move on to DDCs - and congrats to your sister

March 10th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awww thank you so much!
I can not wait to hear all stories. I am trying to get myself updated by reading the posts and responses.
March 10th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
There is so much to catch up on when you first join. LOL...I remember those days.

Hope your visit with us is a short one.

March 11th, 2009, 02:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If I am the same as my mom and my sister hopefully it will be a short visit!!

My mom and my sister both went through all protections
March 11th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Regular
Welcome! I hope you get your soon!!!
March 12th, 2009, 05:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you so much. All shortnings are still a bit strange to me, like BFP.
English is not my first language, so sorry in advance if I make some mistakes
I will try to keep my journal up to date. I have 8 days to go according to my calender. I can not wait!!
March 18th, 2009, 07:47 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to post in your journal and say good luck!! I use a lot of abbreviations so if i confuse you just ask and i'll tell you what it means! I hope you get your BFP quickly!! My mom got pregnant several times using protection, and then the time she actually tried it took her almost a year to get pregnant! Weird how that sometimes works.

March 26th, 2009, 02:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
March 26th 2009

All symptomes seem to have been a lot less now. I decided to take it extra slow last week because it was rather painfull (well a constant cramping) at times. Whenever I did something active the cramping would increase and when taking it slow, disappearing again. Last night I did some cleaning at home and felt it return a bit, but nothing major like last week. Normally I ride my bike 80 km a week but I took a week of rest. I am extremely tired though. I sleep AMAZING, which I never did before! I will keep you guys updated
March 26th, 2009, 05:38 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I'm just curious...where are you in your cycle???

March 26th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That is something I do not really know yet. All I can say is that I used to have a 26 days cycle but this could be shorter or longer now. Because I went off bcp 1th March. I have been on bcp 12 years. I hope to be regular soon and to have an indicaton about how and whats in my body. Maby it is all detox of hormones what I feel, maby not. time will tell.
March 26th, 2009, 07:54 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck...I read that you thought you would O around March 20-23 - did you get EWCM during that time?

March 26th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
what is EWCM??

I had cramping 16-22 or something..
But we had no fun 18-now because of a funural......
My hopes are not high at the moment anymore. Maby next month!
March 26th, 2009, 11:11 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
hey....i know how it feels to deal with ttc and a funeral..this month just like you. my mom in law passed on 3-18 and her funeral was 3-23 so i am hoping for you a as soon as possible!

March 27th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That is so nice of you thank you!
March 27th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to stop in and say hello! When I first went off BCP - it took a couple of months to get my cycle on track...and I started feeling every little cramp, etc. -- so I know how you feel! It may help you to go to FertilityFriend.com and sign up there for their free trial so you can record all your symptoms each day and it will tell you when your fertile days are....

Good luck to you! By the way -- your English is really great...I would have never guessed it wasn't your first language!

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

March 27th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I recently went off BCP as well - in Nov. 08 and I'm in cycle #4 now. My cycles and symptoms are still weird. I've heard it can take several months for your body to adjust to not being on the pill anymore. Of course, I've also heard some women get their BFP right away! So good luck!

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
March 29th, 2009, 02:58 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck! Hope you get your BFP soon!

March 29th, 2009, 05:09 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A new one to stalk!!!! YAY! Just wishing you ALL the best this cycle!!!!

March 30th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Everyone on this board is so nice Thank you all so much for reading, responding and 'stalking'

I am happy to found the board and to keep a journal for myself and all others here to read! I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I do.

A little update March 30th

I thought this morning AF showed, but now I am confused. Maby is will be there today? But untill now it was just some bright light pink fluid and after a few hours gone again? My temp is still higher, 37.20 this morning.

I do not know what to think. Cramping is gone and if this is indeed AF I had a cycle 22 days!! Wow that is so short!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search