Leslie's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to RubyRed03 Send a message via Yahoo to RubyRed03
Hey everyone!

I started a journal in another area and decided that this place was the best place for me

So to catch ya'll up here is what I have started with!

Hi there,

I have been reading a lot of journals on here over the last few weeks and decided that maybe I should start one as well.

A little bit about myself: I am 24 years old and married for almost a year. My husband and I have been together for 8 years! We are the proud animals parents to 3 doggies and 1 cat. There are "children" at this point in time!

This is our first month TTC. We have been talking about it for awhile then just decided that is was now or never. Of course I recently decided to go back to school and pursue a second bachelors degree so the timing isn't perfect, but then again it probably never would be the perfect time!

I think that I ovulated last week around Monday or Tuesday but I am not really sure. We aren't really keeping track of anything, just letting it take its course so if it happens then it happens. My cycle is usually between 33-35 days but have had ones that were around 28 days so I am kind of all over the place.

So far I haven't had many symptoms. Lower back pain, a little queasiness, and my boobs seem to be a little bigger. But that is not really unheard of for me. My period isn't due until around March 18-20. The Hubby's birthday is the 18 so I think that is would be fun to get a BFP on his birthday!

I will keep posting updates!

OH AND COMMENTS/JOURNAL STALKERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!! HAHA

March 9th, 2009, 01:27 PM

I also forgot to mention that I am crampy. So maybe that is a good thing.. hahaha I don't really know! Whatever will be will be.

On a side note... I just got home and realized that my yard is disgusting. It has leaves all over it from the fall and all my grass underneath is more than likely dead so I starting raking it. Totally forgot to put gloves on and now I have 4 blisters!

March 10th, 2009, 07:20 AM

Well I didn't sleep very well last night. My lower back is KILLING me from doing yard work! But I am happy to say that some of my blisters went away! hahahaha..... Serves me right I suppose!

Well tomorrow I am going to the gyno! I am a little nervous because I have never been there before! I know that it will be awkward but it is necessary! I am debating whether or not I can ask them if they will do a blood test for pregnancy! hahahaha thought maybe I can find out sooner rather than later! Pathetic I know

I don't know if I am going to be able to wait until the hubby's b-day to test! I might have to do it on Friday! We will see!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

I went to the gyno today for my first ever annual exam! I was so nervous! However the lady who did it was excellent! She was so nice and understanding. She took the time to explain everything to me and gave me a bunch of information on TTC. She recommended a different prenatal vitamin for me and ordered some blood work to make sure that my cholesterol wasn't high and my thyroid is working properly!

She also told me that my uterus is tilted back. She said that it is an old wives tale that women who have uterus's like mine have a hard time getting pregnant. She said that she doesn't believe it but it still got me thinking!

Since my periods are anywhere between 28-35 days, I took a test today and it was negative hahaha.... I know that it was way to early but it was still fun testing. I don't expect to get pregnant my first month trying but it would be fun!

March 12th, 2009, 05:46 AM

Just woke up from having a really weird dream. I have been having weird dreams for 3-4 nights now. Yesterday morning I woke up depressed because I had a dream that my grandpa died! And this morning I woke up from a really strange one. It was like the world was being taken over by mobsters or something and they had kidnapped my brother. I went on a rescue mission to get him back and some how ended up with this little girl who was maybe 4-5 years old tagging along with me. Somewhere along the lines of this rescue mission the little girl becomes the mobs top priority to catch. So basically I end up giving up my entire life to protect this little girl. Towards the end of the dream the mob finds us. They have us cornered in and old abandoned house and are demanding that I give them the girl. I place myself in front of her and refuse. Just as they pull their weapons out I wake up.

Strange strange strange!

Maybe the horomones are taking over! Hahaha

March 13th, 2009, 07:15 AM

I am not getting a good nights sleep at all. The last three nights have been awful. I am so tired throughout the day then I try to go to bed and I am wide awake. I just lay there forever trying to keep my mind off of things. I read, take a nice bath, and nothing! I still can't sleep!

I hate it. Thankfully this week I was on spring break but I have class that start up next week and it is going to be tough if I can't fall asleep at night!

I decided today that I am going to test on Monday!

March 14th, 2009, 05:27 AM

Well the bad dreams continue. I had night sweats last night which makes me wonder if I am getting sick or something. Only time will tell...

So last night I slept pretty good! Today I am feeling very crampy and bloated. Tomorrow morning I am going to test and maybe I will get a BFP! I also have some serious lower back pain!

Baby dust to all!!
March 16th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Super Mommy
Well I tested this morning with a FRER and it was a huge glaring negative :-(. I can feel af coming on in the next few days. Today was 12 days past ovulation so I feel that the negative is accurate. Oh well, at least I got one month under my belt. I just want her to come so I can move on to the next cycle. I think that I am going to chart my temps with fertility friend.

On a side note, where is everyone getting those awesome siggys with their pictures at? I absolutely love them!
March 16th, 2009, 07:09 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're very happy to have you!!!! This is our first month TTC as well! This is also my 1st month of BBT and OPK's! As far as the siggies go, I guess you can send a picture to one of the hosts and they make you a siggy? I'm not exactly sure because my hubby made mine.

March 16th, 2009, 08:36 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry about the BFN!! Those are never easy to see. Good luck and i hope you get pregnant quickly!!

March 16th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Super Mommy
Hi girls! Thanks for the welcome and the support!
I am just excited to start temping and see how that works out for me! I will keep everyone posted!
March 17th, 2009, 06:28 AM
Super Mommy
Well af has officially made her presence known. Stupid af ruins everything !!! Oh well cycle two here I come!!! Hahaha

I forgot to take my temp this morning so I am going to have to remember to do that! Hope everyone has a lovely day! It is supposed to be almost 70 in Michigan today so I am super excited for the warm weather!
March 17th, 2009, 06:38 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry AF showed! Good Luck this cycle!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

March 17th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks Ashley!
March 17th, 2009, 07:53 AM
I'm sorry the showed!! I hope this cycle brings you your !

March 17th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Super Mommy
Thank you!!! In a way I am glad that she came early so I don't have to sit around and wait for her forever .

Does anyone here watch American idol?
March 17th, 2009, 09:16 AM
That's how i felt last month when AF showed early!

I watch AI sometimes, mostly just Wednesdays. I miss it Tuesdays because i like the Biggest loser more.

March 17th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Super Mommy
Yea I know a lot of people who miss Tuesday because of Biggest Loser. This year the competition seems to be pretty good! I love Danny and Scottie on there! They are both so good!

CD 1

So I updated my chart on FF and it looks like I am going to be ovulating around the first of the month! I wish my cycles were more regular so this would be a little easier. My mom and my sister both got pregnant while taking birth control so I am hoping that I am not going to have any major problems. Since the gyno told me that I have a tilted uterus it has really made me wonder if it is true that with one it is harder to get pregnant. I thought about googling it but I don't know if I really want to know. It would be just one more thing to worry about

March 17th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Super Mommy
hahaha totally didn't mean to add the happy birthday thing at the bottom of my last post!
March 17th, 2009, 01:59 PM

I'm really not sure whether a tilted uterus makes it more difficult to get preggo?

March 17th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Super Mommy
I don't know either. The lady told me that it was tilted back and that it was an old wives tale that women who have uterus's like that have a difficult time getting pregnant... she also said that she doesn't believe it but it still makes a girl wonder what if?

I am not going to worry about it!
March 18th, 2009, 06:21 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry came Buuut, she does bring a new cycle with her when she comes! I'm sure you will get more used to your body and will get a BFP soon!!!

March 18th, 2009, 07:00 AM
LittleLady19's Avatar Laci
Send a message via MSN to LittleLady19
I've been told that having a tilted uterus doesn't effect your chances of getting pg!! So thats good news!! I'm on cd2 so we are close in our cycles. We have about the same cycle length so maybe we will O at the same time!! Btw I'm from Michigan too where abouts are you from? If your not comfy posting it just pm me!! I sometimes watch AI last night was the first time I actually sat down and watched a whole show (besides the auditions i LOVE those!)!! Hope you catch the eggie this cycle

March 18th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Super Mommy
Hey littlelady. I am from the east lansing area. I mssed the first part of idol last night (st. Patty day party at the in-laws) but caught the last half. I think that matt rocked the show last night! I voted for him (gotta show a Michigander some love), Scottie, and danny of course. I am excited to see who goes home tonight.

Nothing new to the ttc front. I remembered to take my temp this morning! Yay!
March 18th, 2009, 09:26 PM
LittleLady19's Avatar Laci
Send a message via MSN to LittleLady19
Cool! Your about an hour and a hour from me. I'm down in the boonedocks aka Pittsford. You probably havent heard of it I'm about 15 mins away from Pioneer, Ohio. OH yeah definately gotta so the michigander some love

March 19th, 2009, 03:40 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got an HSG and my uterus is super tilted to the left...so, after BD, I elevate for 20 minutes, then roll on my left side to sleep...how is yours tilted?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search