Cheryl & Darren's (moved) TTC Journal!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2009, 06:48 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yea for BD - have fun and good luck!!
March 20th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
Thanks Tonya! I think I'm gonna need that luck LOL

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
March 21st, 2009, 07:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow - I knew it would work out and I'm so excited for you!! (you are much braver than me -- I would freak if I my doctor picked up something sharp and pointed!)

Sending you lots of baby dust!

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

March 21st, 2009, 08:14 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL...don't we all...

March 21st, 2009, 08:54 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on being fertile! I just discontinued BC after 9 years and it just feels so free to not be on it! I hope you get your BFP soon!
March 22nd, 2009, 12:04 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad they were able to remove your IUD. Have fun catching that eggie!

March 22nd, 2009, 12:21 AM
Well I just got back from visiting my sister and her new baby... A little nervous at first, but I picked up on it pretty quick LOL

A little spotting today and LOTS of cramping, I'm thinking thats from the IUD removal and hoping it won't effect TTC this month... Oh well, lots of time. BD'd last nite and (hopefully) again tonite so we'll see if I get that this month!

- and -
March 23rd, 2009, 03:31 PM
Well the other half and I are both pretty much convinced that I won't get my BFP this month, because of the IUD removal... Day 19 of cycle, 2 DPO - now just 2 days into the TWW - should get AF on Apr. 5 approx, and I'll POAS on the 7th if I don't see AF by then.

- and -
March 23rd, 2009, 04:24 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to RubyRed03 Send a message via Yahoo to RubyRed03
Well you just never know

But if that is the case that you don't, then at least you will have a fresh new month to start IUD free!
March 23rd, 2009, 08:43 PM
Hope you're wrong and you get that BFP.

March 23rd, 2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the good vibes everyone! I'm secretly hoping I still do get that BFP this month, now just for the dreaded TWW!

- and -
March 24th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to RubyRed03 Send a message via Yahoo to RubyRed03
The TWW isn't THAT bad. Just try to find some distractions to keep busy. Although that is easier said than done!
March 24th, 2009, 09:32 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you 3DPO if you just got your IUD out? im confused! lol That would mean you would have had to O as soon as he took it out?!? Have you been temping to confirm that you did in fact O?
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

March 24th, 2009, 10:37 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! I thought i'd finally pop in! I'm glad your appointment went well!! I hope it doesn't take long before you get your !!

March 24th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Want2beamommy21 View Post
How are you 3DPO if you just got your IUD out? im confused! lol That would mean you would have had to O as soon as he took it out?!? Have you been temping to confirm that you did in fact O?
That's an easy one to answer I had the non-hormonal IUD (Flexi-T 300, Canadian equivalent of Paraguard instead of Mirena, the hormonal one)

It is nothing but copper, and only interferes with the uterine lining and sperm - not ovulation. I even ovulated with it in!

I don't temp (I don't wake up anywhere NEAR the same every day, 5AM on week days, 9-11 AM on weekends) but I track my CM and cervical position, and yes as far as I know I did ovulate. I think it was on Saturday (can't be 100% sure of course without temping), but it could have been Friday or Sunday. I also had ovulation "twinges" (my left side this month) on Saturday (which is why I'm pretty sure it was Saturday).

I also can't temp right now because I have a slight infection in one of my teeth, so until that gets taken care of (just waiting on an appt.) my temps will be out of whack from a slight fever that comes and goes anyway.

Like I said I don't think I'll get my BFP this month, but I'm still hoping... Apparently I'm also getting IPS anyway... LOL

Trying to get as much work done as possible to get a good income source coming in before baby comes (I'm moving from purely freelancing into publishing my own digital magazine, a big jump BUT it will provide a more stable income once I can get it off the ground!) and just trying to relax.

Anyhow, getting a migraine today so I'm going to lay down and watch a few episodes of A Baby Story. Baby Dust to all!

- and -
March 24th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love your positive attitude! Hang in there and try to keep busy so the 2WW will go by quickly -- of course I'm hoping your 2ww goes by fast...because I'm just now starting mine . I'm sending you lots of BFP vibes!!

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

March 24th, 2009, 08:21 PM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome!!!! Girl, it sounds like you've seen "The Secret"!?! The law of attraction is an amazing thing, as is the mind!!!!! Keep up your positive attitude, and I reallly hope you get a BFP soon!!!

March 24th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Hope you feel better soon. Migraines are the worst! Hope those symptoms are the real deal and not IPS. GL!

March 25th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes!!!

Today got off to a slow start... Letting DF out the door at 6AM for work, I got so weak I had to sit down - then felt like I was going to throw up. I KNOW those aren't preg symptoms, because it's too early. But very gross feeling, and put a bit of a damper on my morning.

DF is very much the opposite of helpful sometimes though LOL - I told him I felt nauseous this morning, he said "maybe you're pregnant!" So I carefully explained to him that I don't think I got pregnant this month, and it would be too early for pregnancy symptoms to kick in anyway. What did he say? "So? You could still be pregnant..." Then proceeded to get into a conversation about how amazing his swimmers are to get me pregnant so quickly. *sigh* My love... LOL

Part of me really hopes I get my BFP this month, but I'm trying very hard not to get my hopes up since it is highly unlikely. But I know it isn't completely impossible, so... *fingers crossed*

Working today, trying to get this digital magazine website up and running ASAP so I can start getting some subscribers and start paying some bills. Just lacking motivation... I should be looking for a template for the site right now, but... Well, working from home isn't always a joy. You only get paid for things you actually do - so I can't get paid for just "being here" 8 hours a day like some jobs.

A lot of times I wish I could just go out and get a job, have "work friends" again, get a steady, regular paycheck, and have a life outside of this house... Then I remember what I'm working for, and sit back down in my office and try to get some work done... Very boring and lonely working from home, and not much fun when you're having a "dry spell" of freelance work.

Oh well, it means my kids won't have to grow up in a daycare center (not saying anything against those whose children do, but I grew up with a stay-at-home-mom and always wanted the same for my kids, and unlike so many families out there I'm fortunate enough to have found a way to make it work...)

Almost thought I was going to ovulate again from the changes in my CM last nite, but no signs today so I guess it was just an unexplained incident. BD'd anyway though, just in case! LOL

Well, 10 more days til AF rears her ugly head, then a fresh new cycle (sans-IUD) to try for my !

- and -

Last edited by Cheryl_W; March 25th, 2009 at 12:03 PM.
March 25th, 2009, 12:54 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can imagine work would be more boring at home! But i think it's great that you're doing it so you'll be able to stay home with your kids. I definitely think it'll be worth it in the end!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search