Cheryl & Darren's (moved) TTC Journal!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2009, 05:02 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No need to cry over us, you know we'll keep tabs on you and eventually follow you!

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 2nd, 2009, 08:45 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
You had better! LOL

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
December 2nd, 2009, 09:04 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That HPT+ doesn't bother me at all. Just gives me more hope that one day it'll come!
December 3rd, 2009, 02:01 AM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just now catching up on your journal Cheryl... I can't BELIEVE what that doctor said to you!!!!!! UGH, what a butt sucker! 12DPO is EARLY... ever been to MEDICAL school, doc? Or looked at Google for that matter??? JERK!! I'm sure your betas will come back tomorrow good and healthy!! Are you going to pee on any more sticks to see if the line gets darker? That might give you some peace of mind too, though I know you can't *totally* rely on it.

And I wanted to tell you I know how you feel with the fear and newness... it's strange isn't it, how the whole world seems like a different place once you see those two lines? I remember the day I got my BFP... everything seemed like a movie turned up way too loud and in slow motion. It's perfectly normal and to be expected! I think people who don't face those fears and work through them in pregnancy are the ones more likely to panic and have difficult births in the end because they've been pushing it down the whole time.

So go read your Mothering magazine (look in the archives for last month's issue, it was all about pregnancy and birth- the articles and birth stories will empower you!), drink your red raspberry tea, and know you will be a strong, healthy, fierce, successful mama who will bring your baby into the world peacefully and confidently!!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
December 3rd, 2009, 12:37 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
Thanks Mandy and Danielle

I did actually take another test this morning, before I got up the nerve to call my doc... 14DPO, the line took half a second to start showing up, and its almost as dark as the control line.

So I called, beta was 101 I'm officially pregnant!!

Now comes the hard part... DH and my whole family have been constantly telling me to sit down, that they'll "get it" (whatever I'm trying to get), etc. waiting on me hand and foot.

I'm NOT that kind of person! I like doing things for myself and other people, not the other way around! For example, to celebrate, my family is coming over for roast beef dinner tonight. I'm cooking. Like, there is no way they're going to be able to tell me to sit down and shutup while they take over my kitchen! LOL

Oh well, guess I'm going to have to learn to deal - its for a good cause

Oh I so, so wish I could bring all of you with me to grads! You all deserve it so much! I'm going to miss being "one of the girls"

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
December 3rd, 2009, 02:57 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Cheryl, you are still one of the girls, just in a different section of the board now. We still love Liss, Marci, Tonya, Casey, Krista, and the other girls just as much and we are going to still love you!!

So happy for that awesome number!!

Let's hope those little snow flakes bring me good luck!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search