Cheryl & Darren's (moved) TTC Journal!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
I sure hope so, I'm going nuts! LOL

My pregnancy tests came today from SaveOnTests.com - all 25 of em. I was tempted to take one just to see if they work (LOL), and at like 35 cents each it wouldn't have been much of a waste... Still contemplating it... LOL

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
March 26th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Well I POAS yesterday just for fun, to try out the new tests (make sure the very first one wasn't invalid, and just out of curiosity of course...)

And surprise surprise, 4 DPO it was negative! LOL But they did show one line so I was happy, and it was pretty clear, too - which will hopefully mean that when I DO get a different result it will be clear as well, since they're the most sensitive ones you can get (same as doc office uses).

On the plus side, if I haven't seen AF by April 10th, I also have a first response and one my doc gave me, just in case.

Was a gorgeous day yesterday, with the beautiful sunshine and warm air... Hoping today is going to be the same! Going to be working hard over the next couple of days, and my house is clean (yay!) because I've been on DF to stop being so much of a mess LOL

Saturday we're going to clean the yard up, because it is going to be nice out. Because I said so. And then Saturday night cleaning up the closet (which is really a small bedroom of it's own, with a window and its own closet and door, off of our bedroom). The whole room has become a clean-laundry-depository, so it's about time we tidy it up... And maybe I'm also thinking of making sure it is receptive to becoming a nursery soon .

Sunday, going to visit my sister and my nephew AGAIN, which is going to be so much fun. My mom and dad haven't been out to see her or him since the day after he was born, and he'll be two weeks old on Saturday, so it will be nice for them to get to see their granbaby Plus I'll get to see him again, but I've been told I'm not allowed to hog the baby this time. LOL

5 DPO today... This TWW is taking forever, but I'm taking full advantage of it by enjoying the weather, pretty underwear, and BDing like rabbits just for fun I figure if I get DF in the habit, it won't be such a struggle next month! LOL

Well I suppose that is my journal entry for the day... Pretty tired when I woke up this morning but typing this has woken me up, so wondering what I should get my mucky hands on first with all this energy... Hmmm...

Baby dust to all!

- and -

Last edited by Cheryl_W; March 26th, 2009 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Keeps posting everything twice in the same post...
March 26th, 2009, 07:56 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nice weather is the best for making the time pass quickly - good luck!!
March 26th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to RubyRed03 Send a message via Yahoo to RubyRed03
It has been pretty nice around here lately too! I did yard work a couple of weeks ago and it needs it again! Jeez you would think it was fall or something! What is funny is that we actually have a couple of flowers coming up! I was like "hello little flowers are you confused? You live in Michigan and you are blooming in MARCH!" hahaha but they sure are pretty!
March 26th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear you are keeping busy in the 2WW -- Mine is just starting so I'm planning on doing the same. I did clean out my closet this past weekend -- took a ton of things to Goodwill - I felt soooo much better when I was finished. Of course half way through I was looking around at the big mess I had made and wondering what I had started .

I'm glad you are prepared with the tests! Wishing you LOTS OF LUCK!!!

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

March 26th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope your weather is better than ours - it's been raining since yesterday evening! Ick.

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP!

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
March 27th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Well it is raining today, so not much to do outdoors... But I'm making some strides in my work, and as usual, things are picking up because it is the end of the month. I've even got some leads on some local projects, for businesses here in town and the next town over. Which is really nice, since I've only ever had two clients I've met face-to-face - everyone else has been scattered around the world!

This TWW is driving me nuts... I mean, I know it will be over soon, and there are only 8 days left (oh god, 8 days???) but seeing every day how many DPO I am in my siggie is making me go crazy! I wake up, log on to the computer, check my email, check here, and go "6 DPO? That's IT? I'm gonna go nuts!" And repeat the next day.

The weekend will pass quickly though, I know... It always does. Especially since if AF does show up, this will be the last weekend of BDing this cycle before having to take a weekend off (DF doesn't like BDing when AF shows up, except maybe near the end...) Simply because of that fact, this weekend will have come and gone WAY too soon. LOL

So Saturday, since the weather is going to SUCK, is going to be my closet cleanup day. Then Sunday, visiting my sister again and then (yay!) watching the Juno's on Sunday night, because they're being hosted by Russell Peters this year, and he is HILARIOUS! I don't know if any of you in the US can pick up the Juno awards on one of your TV stations, but if you can, watch it! He is hands-down my favourite comedian ever.

Next weekend will be exciting, since I'll either see AF on the Sunday or test on the following Tuesday (so every minute she isn't there, I'll be getting hopeful!) and it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend as well so DF and I have agreed that we're just going to spend the entire weekend outside, cleaning up the yard and enjoying the sunny spring air! Sitting here listening to the rain hit the cover on our deck, just outside the window - that sounds awesome!

Well I'm going to sneak in a cat-nap I think... Hope it works out better than yesterday's "cat nap" where I spent 4 hours laying on the couch staring at the ceiling, checking my computer, and watching TV until I finally decided to get up without getting a wink of sleep... Ended up needing a nap before dinner last night because of it!

On with day 6 of my TWW... What doesn't kill me (or DF, LOL) can only make us stronger. Here's hoping for everyone's this month!

- and -

Last edited by Cheryl_W; March 27th, 2009 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Double-posting again in the same post!
March 27th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Super Mommy
Hey I haven't been in here for a while. Just popping in to say HI and see you wanted to come to Michigan to clean by house too! I have a few closets that need cleaning and a back yard in need of some TLC!! hahaha I hope you get your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 28th, 2009, 02:18 AM
Thanks Leslie! Hoping I get my BFP this month, and you get yours too! Getting a bit of cold feet, hoping that's normal LOL

I know whatever happens we'll be happy though Baby dust to all!

- and -
March 29th, 2009, 02:51 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope the rest of the 2ww passes as quickly as the weekend. Hope to see a BFP from your really soon!

March 29th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Thanks Casey! I think I'm starting to get PMS symptoms though... The weird dreams started last nite, which is typical PMS for me. Hoping it's just early preg symptoms of course, but I think it unlikely.

Oh well, once AF has come and gone, I have a fresh new cycle IUD free!! Baby dust everyone, I hope you all see your BFPs soon!

- and -
March 29th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cheryl:

I'm sending you lots of ! Keep up your positive attitude...it's going to pay off!

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

March 29th, 2009, 02:21 PM
I hate that pg symptoms are the same for AF! Hope those symptoms are the real deal. Here's lots of baby dust hun!

March 29th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Haha thanks guys!!

Trying to keep myself low key, although I do feel a bit "different" but it is probably all in my head... The strangest thing is that last month, when AF was on her way by BBs were very tender starting like 10 days before she showed up - this time, nothing, and I'm 5.5 days away?? Feeling nauseous a little bit too, but that could be other things at this point.

I think the strangest thing is the extra energy. Could be the prenatal vitamins, but I've been having a lot more energy the last couple of days - which is precisely the opposite of what normally happens this time of month! LOL

Anyhow, last day of the weekend (and it did pass way too fast, as I had suspected!) and the week is about to begin! Both my mom AND Darren both said today we have to get started having a little bundle of our own, so I'm looking forward to finding out whether this was our month!

- and -
March 30th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Waiting to test is going to kill me... LOL

Some AF/IPS symptoms today... Breast starting to get a bit tender but nowhere near normal. Increasing CM, as usual, some strange cramping, and boredom. Lots of boredom. Going to be throwing myself into my work the next couple of days to keep from premature POAS! LOL

- and -
March 30th, 2009, 05:43 PM
EstrellaTTC's Avatar Regular
Good luck w/keeping busy and hope you get your BFP soon!

MARRIED SINCE 12/13/08, TOGETHER SINCE 05/02/03

March 31st, 2009, 06:43 AM
Going to be working the day away today, so I don't test - since I'm 10 DPO. LOL

Strange things happening today, could be PMS or???

Mainly it is the pressure I keep feeling in my uterine-area that has me puzzled. It just feels like it is pushing down more than usual, but it is WAY to early for that to be a RPS - isn't it??

Anyway, just going to lay here and relax, listening to the sound of the rain, then get some work done today and try not to think too much.

- and -
March 31st, 2009, 07:34 AM
Super Mommy
ohh I have to go to work soon and I really dont want to go! I wish I could just stay home and get some work done too! My house is a disaster zone! But hopefully tonight I will have to time to clean it up!

I can't wait to check your journal over the next few days. Are you waiting until 14 DPO to test?
March 31st, 2009, 11:23 AM
Waiting for 12 DPO if i can last that long without going crazy LOL. This will be my first HPT since we've started trying... Hoping to get lucky! We both know it is unlikely but we're excited anyway.

- and -
March 31st, 2009, 05:51 PM
I really hope this is it. The uterine pressure sounds like a very promising sign. KUP and good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search