Sarah's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2009, 10:38 PM
sugarbaby26's Avatar Super Mommy
I decided as a newbie, I needed to do this. My husband and I got married in Oct2008. And we are wanting to start our family.

I had surgery for Endo when I was 20, and will say that is a very painful surgery. I was also around that time diagnosed with Crohns disease. So all at once that was a lot to take in. But luckly both are very much under control, and have had no severe issues out of either.

AF for me has always been a nightmare. I was a competitive gymnast and did not start my period until I was 17 , and since then I was on BC to help regulate. I stopped taking BC about 2 years ago because I was tired of it. SO, since then my periods have been pretty regular.

This has been our first month of trying. My O'date from FF is the 19thish.....I dont know how to chart, and would like to learn. My DH and I BD'd for 7days before (DH was ready) and BD'd after about every other day. I am not using anything. I am getting daily lessons from FF on my phone. But any helpful websites would be great. Comments are welcome!

3/25
Today I am 7dpo and feeling very bloated and crampy started on the left side. It has now centralized in the middle. I feel HUGE!!!

4/11
Waiting for AF to go away. Feeling pretty excited about this cycle because I know alot more then what i began knowing.

Last edited by sugarbaby26; April 11th, 2009 at 09:36 PM.
March 25th, 2009, 11:49 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just want to say good luck with TTC!! Wow and i thought i started my period late (i was almost 16). That's crazy! I'm glad they're regular now though. I hope those symptoms are a sign of pregnancy!!!

March 26th, 2009, 05:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope you are a lucky lady

we are ttc for the first time this month as well. I am not sure about my cycle yet because this has been the first month I quit taking bcp after using them for 12 years.
I felt very bloated last week, but this week it is less. I still have some cramping and bloat at times, but less. I hope you are lucky
March 26th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope this is your month!!! All my crossables are crossed for you!!!
March 27th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Dropping in to give you lots of . This is my first month TTC also - and it looks like you are about a week ahead of me....hopefully you'll be moving up to the Dec DDC very soon!

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

March 27th, 2009, 09:00 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad you started a journal Sarah! I must agree the endo surgery was rough. I thought I was being a baby! My gyno said 2-3 days, my friend who had the lap done (but no endo) felt better in 2-3 days. Maybe actually having the endo makes it harder on recovery? Anyways I hope you get your BFP soon! I'm trying to learn all the TTC stuff too! So naive! Here I though having unprotected sex once and bam you're pregnant! Lots of to you!
March 29th, 2009, 03:55 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! Glad all of your ttc issues are resolved. Hope that BFP comes soon!

March 29th, 2009, 05:59 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad you started a journal!!! This is our first cycle TTC and I honestly didn't even KNOW about temping/charting. If you go to Ovulation Calendar and Ovulation Chart - FertilityFriend.com (that's where we all go, and where our charts come from) they will e-mail you charting lessons (though you probably won't need them) Trust me, if I can do it then anyone can. Also there's a great book called "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" I think almost all of us have it, and that has helped me a lot too. I've learned more this cycle then I ever knew!!!! Good luck, and let us know if you need any help.

April 15th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yay for OPK's and BBT's!!! GL!! Get that BFP!!
April 18th, 2009, 10:42 PM
sugarbaby26's Avatar Super Mommy
Ok so this is why I dont like researching. I was diagnosed with IBD -Crohns Colitis...sometime in 2004. And before that I had the laporoscopy for Endo and I had some malignant colon polyps removed. So needless to say I am not you poster child for good health.

I have been having a lot of pains in mystomach over the past couple of months and thought it was TTC and things just taking place. IDK. I recently has a CT scan and bloodwork done for all that and it came back negitive which is good, but thats how they always go. I really try to stay positive with everything and have a great outlook, but sometimes its just not easy.

This whole time I thought my I had a tilted uterus from the laporoscopy (the air) because I was never told about it until after...but now I am finding that it verywell could have been the scarring from the ENdo....furthermore. IBD and Endo are somewhat linked together because they are both researched to be immune problems. So what does this mean for me I find myself asking myself.

I have a followup with the gastroenterologist because he made the comment during my exam that this could all be going back the the Endo especially since we are actively TTC and there is a lot of BDing going on, and because all my test were negative.....

So I will patiently wait till June 1st to get some more answers, and pray that this is not going to turn out to be another one of my "issues"........

April 19th, 2009, 08:35 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Try not to worry too much girl (I know it's hard) It's good that you are figuring these things out early, and getting this all taken care of. Wishing You ALL the best!

April 19th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
first of all- stop worrying! There is so much conflicting information on the internet- one website will tell you something completely different then another!! I Hate relying on information on the internet because it's not 100% completely reliable! Talk w/ your doctor first! He will be able to give you better information- like I said in your post- I was diagnosed w/ a tilted uterus-I think my Doc said mine tilted upwards- but I was only told that once and I got pg! Don't get worried yet- you are only on your second cycle trying and this time you are temping so you will have a better idea of when you O! Hang in there! You should have just called me last night! Didn't mean to ditch you on YM! Next time CALL!!!!
April 22nd, 2009, 07:32 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck sweetie! I have been TTC for 5 cycles and am just starting to learn thanks to the wonderful ladies on JM We can learn together and get our BFP's!!!!
April 24th, 2009, 01:58 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just had to stop by and say i love your siggy!! It's so cute. You're so pretty!

May 12th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Hey Sarah, I hope all is well! You are coming up on your doc appointment soon. GL with that. Hopefully you will get to graduate TTC 1 very soon!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search