Tiffany's TTC#1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2009, 10:58 AM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
GL!! Hoping you get your BFP!

April 28th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
GL Please KUP!!!

April 28th, 2009, 03:19 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope those are pg signs! Good luck!

April 29th, 2009, 10:19 AM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
Update 4/29:

I'm really not sure what all of these symptoms mean, whether they are actual pg. symptoms or IPS, but I want to have a record of them either way....that way, if I am pg. other ladies can use my symptoms as a go by, and if i'm not, I'll know not to be fulled in other 2WW!
Anyways, I'm still having a slight headache, and cramping off and on. My boobs are feeling about the same, sometimes normal and then other times they have a sharp pain that will shoot through one or both of them. I've also been very tired the past couple of days, but I haven't been sleeping all that great either! The only new *symptom* I've been having is over the past few days I've had a couple of dizzy spells. The first one was on Monday, while laying on the couch after work, and the second one happend today while sitting in the breakroom eating lunch with a co-worker.
Also, I guess DH has noticed how tired and out of it I've been lately, b/c he keeps asking me if i'm okay and if i'm feeling alright!
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

April 29th, 2009, 01:27 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope it's because you are getting a BFP!!!! GL
April 29th, 2009, 07:40 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those sound like very promising signs. Can't wait till your 2ww is over to find out! What day do you plan on testing?

April 29th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks girl! AF is due for me on Friday, but last cycle she was one day late...so, I'm not planning on testing until probably Sunday if the witch hasn't showed herself by then!

April 30th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Definately will be stalking you...really hoping those are all really good signs.

April 30th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Update 4/30:

Well, AF is due tomorrow and i'm beginning to get bummed! If you would have asked me last night, I would have bet money that I was pregnant...Not that I really know what it feels like (since I've never been pg. before), but I just felt very optimistic! Laying in bed last night I had a very obvious pain that kept shooting in my lower left side, it didn't really hurt, it was just achey and it lasted for a few hours! I also had horrible insomnia and didn't fall asleep until around 3 a.m. This morning though the ache that I felt in that same spot is a constant pain, almost like when I'm O'ing, or my first day of AF. I had 2 more dizzy spells last night, one while sitting on the couch doing homework and the other when I got out of bed late last night to your the bathroom!
I'm just really not sure anymore...I keep praying that in God's time he will bless us with our child, and if it's now, WE ARE READY...but, if not we are on his time schedule, not ours and I just have to keep reminding myself of that!

May 1st, 2009, 07:48 AM
Update 5/1:

Well, AF is due today and I feel like she will make her appearance at any minute...All day yesterday and last night I had the lower stomach and back cramps and I was extremely tired...I was again feeling optomistic. This morning; however, I feel like AF is definitely on her way! I should have known this wasn't our month, as we weren't trying and I wasn't even paying attention to my cycle! I just hoped that just maybe it happened! But, I guess there is always next cycle!

May 1st, 2009, 10:22 AM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope the witch stays away! gl

May 1st, 2009, 10:43 AM
Thank you Elissa...me too!

May 1st, 2009, 11:48 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope this is it for you - do you have a chart I can stalk??

May 1st, 2009, 12:00 PM
mj4409's Avatar Veteran
Sorry you feel like AF is coming, I've heard a lot of people say that they feel that way right before they find out they're preg though so hold out! Good luck!
May 1st, 2009, 01:58 PM
Thanks girls! And Tonya, I haven't starting charting yet...but, I just told DH last night if I'm not pregnant right now then as soon as AF comes I'm going to start temping! I know my cycles really well, but I think that monitoring my temperature will be really helpful!

Also, still no sign of AF yet! DH and I also DTD today, which (TMI) usually if we do so on the day AF is due, will bring her on quicker, so I'm still unsure of what is going on! Also, I don't check CP everyday, but I have been some this past week! Yesterday it was high, hard, and closed, then this morning it was low, closed, and slightly open (so I was sure AF was coming) and this afternoon it is high, medium, and slightly open! It's really confusing me, but I guess only time will tell! If no AF by tomorrow, I'll be testing!

May 1st, 2009, 04:05 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really hope AF stays away!!! Good luck testing tomorrow.
May 1st, 2009, 09:06 PM
Okay ladies...I am SOOOO...confused! AF is still a no show! (It is currently 11:57pm) and AF was due today! I usually get her in the morning too! Also, I went back over the dates of a few cycles and I went 28 days exactly for every cycle except last month, when AF showed up 1 day early, so 27 days!
Now for the weird part! I just went to the RR and TMI, but a huge glob of CM, kindof like EWCM, yet it had a bit of a yellowish tinge to it came out. Also, it was thick and stretchy! Then, following that I had more of the white, lotiony CM like I had this morning! I am so confused...this has never happened anywhere near the time AF is due, much less the day of! I am seriously so confused right now and don't know what to think! I really want to test in the morning but I'm really nervous and really don't want to see a BFN! This cycle has just been so different than any other and I just don't want to be let down! I feel like AF might just be playing some awful trick on me and is just running a little late for this months visit! I don't know what I'm going to do...I'm not sure if I'll test tomorrow or not, I may just see if she shows tomorrow and if not test on Sunday!

May 2nd, 2009, 07:20 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
STAY AWAY WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 3rd, 2009, 06:46 AM
Update 5/3:

DH and I were gone all day yesterday so I never had a chance to get on the computer, but AF showed yesterday morning! Onto cycle #3!

May 3rd, 2009, 07:32 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry that the witch came Lots of positive thoughts for your BFP next cycle. Our bodies can be so confusing some times.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search