Tiffany's TTC#1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2009, 09:19 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
so sorry the showed...hopefully this cycle will be more promising for you.. GL

May 3rd, 2009, 03:55 PM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
Thanks ladies! I had a feeling Friday night that if it wasn't this past cycle that I will get my BFP soon, so I'm trying to remain very positive!
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

May 3rd, 2009, 04:12 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
good for you staying positive

Sorry the witch showed...

May 3rd, 2009, 04:12 PM
double

Last edited by denalibear; May 3rd, 2009 at 04:15 PM.
May 3rd, 2009, 04:14 PM
sorry

May 3rd, 2009, 05:38 PM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry the witch showed! GL this cycle!!

May 3rd, 2009, 07:32 PM
mj4409's Avatar Veteran
Sorry AF showed, better luck next cycle!
May 4th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Onto Cycle #3: We are hoping the 3rd time is the charm! I am currently on CD3, AF began 5/2/09!

Well, according to my body and the results from my recent tests, my body seems to be back to normal, and the doctor's can find nothing wrong; therefore, we are now allowed to TTC again and DH and I have decided to take some serious control this cycle and get our BFP! When we had originally discussed TTC, our plan was to wait until May to begin, because we felt that February would be a perfect month for us to have our little one and also because I would be graduated from school. Also, February is a very special month for us because we were engaged on February 15, 2007, and Dh is really big into hunting, and hunting season begins in November and ends in January, meaning that DH can hunt up until the time we have our little one!
After last cycle, and really feeling like I could be pregnant, I thought that the arrival of AF would devastate me. Instead though, it was like a peace came over me and it has motivated me to try even harder this cycle. I just feel really optomistic that, even if not this cycle, we will get our BFP very soon! Also, we were at my parent's house last night for dinner and I brought over the Coach Diaper Bag I just bought for my BF who is pregnant, to show my mom, and she said to DH, "Will, it won't be long and we'll be getting you and Tiff one of these!" then she said "Or, you could just get it for her graduation gift, because it will probably be needed pretty soon!" (I graduate May 23rd!) It was just so exciting to hear those words! My parents don't know that we are actually TTC, but they do know that we've always talked about having children following my graduation!
So, this month it is on!! Although I feel like I know my body and cycles well, I am going to be using OPKs this cycle and starting tomorrow morning I'm going to start trying to set my alarm clock and take my BBT, just so I'll be able to watch my temps and keep better track of everything. Also, Dh and I will be BD'ing every other day from the day AF disappears to the day I get my positive OPK, and then we will BD everday for the next few days until my fertile period is over. We are also going to try to keep things fun because we really don't want BDing to become a chore! We both just want this so bad, and will do everything in our power to get it! We are also trusting in God, that he knows what is best for us; we also know that the Bible says that he will give us all of the desires of our hearts, and we have never wanted anything more than to be a family and have beautiful children together!
Operation Valentine's Baby is underway!

May 14th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Update 5/14:

I'm O'ing! I'm so excited! DH and I decided it best to just put everything in God's hands this cylce, so I didn't do OPK's like I had originally planned! I usually O on CD 13 or 14 and yesterday I started getting O pains, and today I am having Ovulation spotting and TONS of EWCM! I never thought I would be so excited to be spotting on CD13, but I am! I also checked my CP and it is high and open! DH doesn't know it yet, but it is on when he gets home from work!
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers ladies that this is our month!

TIA...Tiff

May 22nd, 2009, 08:18 AM
Update: Today I am 7DPO. At 5 and 6DPO I had lots of cramps and tons of white, lotiony CM. Also since 5DPO my cervix has been very high and hard. I've also been (TMI) very gassy! And this morning, I've been very nauseated feeling and I also had 1 instance of heartburn, which is unusual for me!

June 2nd, 2009, 02:27 PM
Cycle #4 began on 5/31. AF was 2 days late and I thought for sure we were pg. I tested on 5/30 and it was of course BFN! I was really sad and feeling down and I picked up my Bible and just prayed that God would give me words of encouragement. I flipped it open and just began to read! It fell open to the book of Judges, and it was a story of a woman who thought she couldn't have children and then the angel of the Lord came to her and told her that she would bear a son. I know that God has a plan for William and I and I know that children are a part of that plan! Although I don't know when, I know that soon we will have a family of our own! Psalm 37:4 states that if we serve the Lord, he will give us all the desires of our heart and I truly believe that! I trust that the Lord will provide a family for us when the timing is right. William and I will keep trying and when the Lord grants it, we will conceive our little blessing!
It seems that with each cycle comes more and more stress, and my DH keeps reminding me that it is not good to allow myself to get to get so worked up and stressed out...so, with that said this cycle I am going to try a stress free approach and just let go and let God!

June 2nd, 2009, 03:52 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry that the witch showed I really hope that you get your BFP soon! Giving it to God was part of Krista's plan and that worked
June 30th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Well, after 21 years of having clockwork 28 day cycles, I guess my new norm is now 30 days! For the past 2 months, I've had 30 day cycles...last month I thought okay I must be pregnant, because I've never in my life been even a day late! Boy was I wrong! This month I knew better than to get my hopes up though! I'm beginning to get a little frustrated with this whole TTC thing, I just really thought it would happen quickly for us and although I know 4 months and 3 cycles isn't really a long time, it doesn't make it any less discouraging! I guess we are now moving onto cycle #4 and I really hope this is it! DH told me a couple months ago that an April baby would be perfect! He's an avid hunter and fisherman and hunting season (deer and turkey) as well as bedding season for fish will be coming to an end here in April! Last night we were talking to his sister and she said something about us having a baby soon and DH said he is so ready to be a daddy! Although he's told me that before, he's never said it to anyone else! I just want to make him a daddy so badly...I'm so ready to start our family and know the joys of parenthood! I know God has a plan for us and I want his will to be done in our lives, it would just be easier if I knew that plan you know! I don't do well when things aren't in my control, but I'm trying really hard to give it all to God! DH and I have a wonderful life and I enjoy every minute of it, but lately it just feels like something is missing and I know that something is our child! I'm sorry for whining ladies and I know some of you think I'm a baby for saying all of this and that we haven't been at it for that long...but, my heart literally hurts right now and I needed to get this all out! Thank you for listening (reading)! You ladies are great!!

June 30th, 2009, 07:28 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think when you want a baby your body plays tricks on you. I use to have a 27 day cycle....and it has progressively gotten 2 days longer to 29 days. WTH, right?!! I hope cycle 3 is it for you guys.
June 30th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Oh Tiffany, Im so sorry your cycles are messing with you. Wouldnt be great if we had an easy button for ttc. I hope this cycle is better for you and it brings you an April baby.

June 30th, 2009, 04:09 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
hey! im glad to see that you have finally posted in your journal again...anyway....i hope you catch eggie ASAP...i love that scripture that you have in your siggy.........anway baby blessings to ya.

June 30th, 2009, 04:16 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry your cycles are being so confusing! I hope you get your BFP very soon!
July 1st, 2009, 07:32 AM
Thanks ladies...you are all so supportive and wonderful! I don't know what I would do without you all! I hope you all get your BFPs very soon too!

July 9th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Well, today I am on CD11! I am already having O pains (they started yesterday), which is great because DH left today on a business trip and won't be back until late Monday night! We were able to BD CD 4, CD 9, CD 10, and we got in a quickie today (CD 11) just before he left! He had to leave home at noon, so I took my lunch from 11-12pm today so we could BD before he left! I'm lucky that I work so close to home
I am sad that DH is gone, as this is only the 2nd time we have been apart since we started dating in 2006! I would really appreciate it if you ladies would keep us both in your prayers...him for a safe trip and me to not stay too sad while he's gone! I will be with my BFF and God-daughter for most of the weekend, so hopefully I'll stay busy and it will fly by! I'm also praying that just maybe this is our month and I really am O'ing early so we can catch that eggie and get our BFP!

Gl to all of you wonderful ladies this month, I hope July brings a ton of BFPs to the TTC#1 board!

July 9th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Glowlilac's Avatar Veteran
Good luck Tiffany! I just read through your journal and wanted to wish you good luck! I hope this is your month! Btw, my parents met on a blind date too, and have been married now for over 30 years!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search