Tiffany's TTC#1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2009, 10:51 AM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
This is our 1st cycle actively TTC our first, after a few cycles of NTNP! I have been off BCP since April 2008 and my cycles are a very regular 28 Days, ovulating CD 13-14. I began taking 2 Flintstone Vitamins per day 2 months ago & am trying to up my water intake! I already eat lots of whole grains and fruits and veggies.

A little Background info:
I'm Tiffany and I'm 21 and DH is William, he is 25. Dh and I met in August 2006 when his cousin and my aunt set us up on a "blind date." We began spending a lot of time together and after about a month, we made things official. We dated for only 5 months when William asked me to marry him on February 15, 2007. Of course I said YES & we were married on March 8, 2008. I wanted to have a baby with him right away, but we knew it would be best to wait until we bought our own house, payed off some debt, and I graduated from college. We bought our house in September 2008, just recently paid off everything but the house and DH truck, and my graduation date is set for May 23rd. I am getting my Bachelor's in Psychology and also taking the Certified Teaching Exam to teach elementary education. Originally we planned to begin TTC in May, but discussed it again on our 1 year anniversary and decided to start a couple of months early, which brings us to now, our first cycle TTC.

Cycle #1 TTC
For the first couple of cycles, I'm not temping or charting, we are just BDing EOD from the day AF ends to the day before O, where we will BD everyday until the Day after O. If we make it thru cycle #3 and we aren't pg. yet, I will begin temping and charting on Cycle #4.

CD1- 3/06
BD- 3/13, 3/15, 3/17, 3/18, 3/19
O- 3/18/09
3/26- No symptoms so far this cycle, beginning to think I'm out!
3/31- present- Sore Boobs
4/1- Tested using an FRER w/FMU- Results inconclusive
4/2- Tested using an FRER w/FMU- BFN

Month 2 - Not trying, Not preventing!

CD1-4/04
BD- 4/12, 4/14
O- 4/16 or 4/17?
4/21- 4-5DPO No Symptoms!

Cycle #2 TTC

CD1-5/02
O- 5/13
Tested on 5/30- BFN

Cycle #3 TTC

CD1-5/31
O- 6/14 (CD 15)
BD- CD 9,12,13, & 15

Cycle #4 TTC

CD1- 6/29
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

Last edited by tiffanys; June 30th, 2009 at 06:27 AM.
March 26th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Welcome Tiffany...this board has been getting lots of lately...hope you get one soon as well!!!

March 26th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi - just wanted to say hello...this is also our first cycle of TTC after several months of NTNP and I also went off BCP in April 08. Looking forward to reading your journal....hopefully neither of us will be around long enough to write very much !

Thank you KimberlyD0 for my wonderful siggy!!!

March 27th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Thank you ladies! I too hope we're not around too long either!!

March 29th, 2009, 02:56 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! Hope your stay is short and sweet!

March 29th, 2009, 04:55 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome Tiffany!!! We're very happy to have you!!! I hope you get that BFP very soon!

April 1st, 2009, 02:39 PM
Updating my journal: I said in another post that i was 14 DPO, but I'm actually only 13 when I re-calculated! I took a FRER test this morning with FMU and thought I saw a very light line, but I now think it was just my eyes playing a real nasty trick on me!

My boobs have been hurting really bad yesterday and today, yesterday there was a piece of fuzz on my shirt and I tried to brush it off and hit my boob...and OMG it hurt! I'm not counting it as a symptom though b/c they get sore before AF too!

I'm going to re-test first thing in the morning with my second FRER and I pray that there is a "visible" line on it! I will update then!

April 3rd, 2009, 08:28 AM
Update: 4/3

I tested yesterday using an FRER with FMU and it was BFN! I guess Wednesday's test really was BFN and my eyes were just playing a trick on me. I had my Sigmoidoscopy done yesterday and will get the results in 2 weeks! In the mean time, my Dr. advised that DH and I stop TTC until we find out what is wrong with me...which means we won't even be able to try during our 2nd cycle. I hope and pray that is the only cycle we will have to miss, but I know that it is important to be sure that I am 100% healthy before attempting to carry a child in this crazy body of mine!

April 3rd, 2009, 03:42 PM
So sorry you have to skip a month. Hope your test comes back normal and you get to try again very soon. Sorry about the BFN, hope then next time you test it's a can't-miss-positive. Good luck.

April 21st, 2009, 07:26 AM
Update 4/21

I haven't updated this in a while...As I mentioned in my last entry, we are supposed to be taking a month off! My test results came back inconclusive, but the dr. seems to think I may have Ulcerative Colitis. I go for blood work this week to test for that among other things! I am praying nothing will be wrong and that I just had some sort of infection or somthing!

DH and I haven't been trying, but not necessarily preventing this month...we've just been having fun and I really have no idea when I O'd. Typically I O on CD 13 or 14, which would have been last Thursday (16th) or Friday (17th)! I never noticed my usual O pain though, although now thinking back I did have a few days of EWCM last week! I didn't even think about it until this past Sunday and then realized that DH and I BD'd on Sunday (12th) using the pull and pray method and then on Tuesday (14th), no preventing! I am a firm believer though that everything will happen in God's timing, so it is all in his hands!
I'm assuming that I am going to have my normal 28 day cycle this month, since my cycles are always textbook (although I know our bodies sometimes seem to have a mind of their own)...so I guess that would make me about 4-5DPO!

April 21st, 2009, 07:40 AM
I hope all your tests come out ok. TTC can be frustrating some times...and not preventing, but not trying would be fun!!! Good Luck!!!

April 21st, 2009, 08:16 AM
Yes, the not trying, not preventing has been fun! I really haven't had any of the stresses of my cycle, and like I said I didn't even realize I had O'd until after it had happened! Now I'm just praying that if it is God's time, he will bless us with our little miracle!

April 21st, 2009, 09:34 AM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope all your tests come back ok. KUP!

April 22nd, 2009, 12:22 PM
Update 4/22: Since yesterday, my Boobs have been terribly sore...they hurt when i'm just sitting here and even worse if I accidently bump them, oh and my right one hurts way more thant he left one! I hope this is a good sign, but I've had sore boobs in the 2ww before, so who knows! I was also extremely nauseous last night when I went to bed and because of it I had a really hard time falling asleep. I'm not going to test though unless AF is actually late. She is due to show her ugly self next Thursday or Friday (the 30th or the 1st). If she's not here by Sunday I'll test!

April 26th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Update 4/26:

My boobs are still a little sore, but nothing that isn't usual for pre-AF! For the past few days though, I've been having what feel like menstrual cramps in my lower stomach and back! Usually I don't really cramp much before AF, at least not like this! It is really sharp and intense and feels like I usually do on the day that I actually get AF! I'm not sure if it means anything, but I'm hoping and praying it is a good sign! Since I wasn't paying much attention to my cycle until last week, I'm not exactly sure when I actually ovulated...but, judging from the past months and my typically regular 28 day cycle, I'm assuming I'm about 9 or 10 dpo! I'm not planning on testing still until AF is late, so I will test on Sunday if she is not here yet! I will be absolutely SHOCKED if I am actually pregnant this month since we weren't actually trying or paying attention to my cycle, we also did things you don't do when TTC, (such as using saliva...TMI sorry!) But, if it happens we completely welcome it and we will know it was just meant to be and that God decided to bless us with our little one now!!

I definitely feel different lately...I mean it definitely doesn't mean I'm pregnant, but these cramps are really throwing me for a loop!

April 26th, 2009, 07:44 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck...I hope AF stays away and the sore BBs are b/c you are pregnant!!!

April 26th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Hoping it's a good sign for you!! Hope you get your It sounds good. Not temping and stuff for the first few cycles is good...I tried to do that too...just let it happen naturally... I hope you don't have to go to temping!!

April 26th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP soon!

April 27th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Thanks for all your kind thoughts, ladies!

April 28th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Update 4/28:

Yesterday I was really tired and had to go home and lay down after work! I also had a terrible headache (which I still have this morning!) The cramps in my stomach have subsided for the most part, but my back is still cramping! My boobs aren't hurting much, just every once in a while they will have a sharp pain shoot thru them!
I am due for AF on Thursday, but Just maybe my prayers will be answered and she won't show!

Edit: As soon as I posted this, the cramps in my stomach started back up full force! It is weird...it still feels like the first day of AF, yet it almost feels like a pulling feeling too! It's really weird!

Last edited by tiffanys; April 28th, 2009 at 08:03 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search