Chrissy's new TTC journal!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2009, 06:43 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There seems to be a lot of teachers on here...yay for teachers!!! Your chart looks really good!! I have had temps that were the same 3-4 days in a row...but I like how your temp shot up this morning!!!! Good luck on May 1st!

April 26th, 2009, 06:59 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denalibear View Post
There seems to be a lot of teachers on here...yay for teachers!!! Your chart looks really good!! I have had temps that were the same 3-4 days in a row...but I like how your temp shot up this morning!!!! Good luck on May 1st!

Thank you!!!!!! Good luck to you Steph! Here is some o dust
April 26th, 2009, 09:55 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your temps are looking great! Hope they go up and stay up! I really hope you have a wonderful May Day and get that BFP! Good luck!

April 27th, 2009, 07:59 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
happy monday!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
April 27th, 2009, 12:51 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree your temps are looking good! Unlike mine... they're all over the place with my sickness! LOL. So i was going to test May 1 with you but i'm scheduled to work so i don't think i will be now

April 27th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Thanks Casey!!!

Happy Monday to you too Kate and your chart is still looking good!

Oh no Krista! Maybe I'll wait til the 2nd and test with everyone. I don't know if I trust my temps because it has been unusually hot here Don't know how much that matters. Guess I'll just wait til I test Thanks for all of the support and happy Monday everyone!!!!!
April 27th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Warm in the room will make your temps higher, but I don't think it is effecting your temps...They are looking really good...hope you get a surprise mothers day present!!!

April 27th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks Marci!!! I hope it's not the weather~ I would love a mother's day present for once in my life
April 27th, 2009, 06:35 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Get this~ so DH and I went shopping (I think we are putting in a pool) and as we are leaving the salesman, who we had been talking to for awhile, pats my stomache and says good luck! ***!!!!!!!!!!!! I was speechless, I just said thanks I was so embarassed not to mention that I weigh all of about 120 pounds. I had a baby doll shirt on with an empire waste and I guess I was standing wrong I don't know????????? That shirt is in the garbage! Maybe he knows something I don't and I should take it as a good sign, but I kinda wanted to hit him if for nothing else then for giving me any kind of false hope. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
April 27th, 2009, 06:42 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG!! No he didnt!! why do men always put there foot in their mouth...they are worse than kids sometimes. On the bright side...maybe it is a sign....your temp looks really good for today

April 27th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Thanks Steph I am telling you even though he was trying to be nice~ if I could have took him down I would have!

Still not sure about temps, it is sooooo much hotter here than it has been, so I am thinking they are worthless. Hope not though epecially since I apparently already look like I'm eating for two.
April 27th, 2009, 08:09 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
well if it makes you feel better I was pregnant last month and my kids at school kept running up and touching my stomach and saying, what's in there?? I couldn't figure out what they were talking about. Maybe it was coincidence or maybe they knew before i did.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
April 27th, 2009, 09:32 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my gosh - I would KILL that salesman - open mouth, insert foot!! AGH!! But, hopefully it is a good sign

I cant believe how many of us are on the exact same DPO...hold out till May 2 and test with the group - nothing like peer pressure to make the bean stick - would LOVE the whole group of us TTC#1ers to all be in the January DDC together
April 28th, 2009, 12:04 AM
I can not believe that salesman! A year ago I had a lady come up to me around Christmas time to ask me if we wanted to do our pregnancy photos at a store! I had to walk out and leave I was so upset! DH almost went back in and said something. I was very bloated that day from AF so I was super emotional anyway. I really hope that maybe the salesman just knows something you don't yet! Good luck testing with everyone! It would be awesome if all of you ladies got your BFP on the same day!

April 28th, 2009, 03:30 AM
Thanks for the support girls!!! Of course I am feeling awfully pudgy today ughhhhh! Stupid man I am definitely not buying a pool fron him People should never say that ever!!!!! Anyway I am going to get over it and get on with my life.

I do think it would be cool to test May 2nd with everyone. Alright Tonya, you talked me into it If I'm not pregnant, I guess I better start working out. Still very confused about my temps???? It was cool in my room this morning and it actually went up, but I feel like it's always the same temps twice in a row. I am doing some detective work to try to figure this out (I really need to get a life) and hopefully they are not all wrong. I'm also looking for a new thermometer with 2 decimal places (Thanks Kate for the info) for next cycle~ or not!

Hope that everyone has a great day! I'm going to see my dad after work. He is finally allowed outside after 6 months! Can you imagine? We are hoping that he will be home by the end of May~ Yay! He went in the beginning of October.
April 28th, 2009, 09:41 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
CHrissy-

your temps are really looking incredibly good...have you checked the chart gallery on FF to find charts with post-O temps like you...

I always do that to find the % that are PG charts vs. non-PG charts
April 29th, 2009, 03:41 AM
Thanks Tonya! Yours are looking very good too! I do check those and it seems to be about half and half, so I still have no idea.

My temp went down from 98.2-98.1 today. The weather here was so hot and now it is cool again (ya gotta love Phila.) I thought my temp would really drop, but it didn't, so I am holding on to some hope. I feel kind of gross today~ puffy, stomache bubbly? Trying not to give in to IPS, but think I'm losing the battle.
I can't wait for Saturday to know, but I am really scared. Can't wait to see all the 's of the May 2nd testers!!!!!!!!!
April 29th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I don't know much about temping, but I am starting to think that my temp going down today instead of up is not good. How acurate are those IC's at 9/ 10 DPO? I feel like peeing on them all Guess I'm not a chicken anymore~I JUST WANT TO KNOW!
April 29th, 2009, 07:27 PM
I hope those temps go up! It's so exciting that so many people are testing together! Hope we see lots of BFPs! Good luck!

April 29th, 2009, 08:34 PM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just dropping in to wish you HIGH TEMP DUST!!!! I'm excited for you to test!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search