**!!** Jennifer's TTC Journal!!! **!!**

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2009, 05:24 PM
Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy's Avatar Mega Momma
Send a message via MSN to Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy
Basic Knowledge of Moi!....

24 years old, from Newfoundland, Canada.

Me and my DF hasnt been trying very long, just recently we decided to give it a shot. So I guess you can say we are on cycle 1!..

I was on orthra evra patch for 3 years. I am hoping its out of my system, and BAM.. preggo. lol.. but the way it seems for people who want a baby... have to wait..

We are currently planning our wedding.. but we are willing to have it pushed back a few months if we get preggo. I am so excited about ttc. I been wanting to TTC for a while, but DF has a 9 year old daughter, ( he is 28, he had a child young ) and he always said he didnt want another child....then discussed and we agreed on one child, after the wedding. He came to me, and asked me to make babies..... I was caught off guard at first, but Now i am so excited to start trying!!... I feel i dont wanna talk about "trying" to much with him, cause I am afraid of scaring him to " maybe this wasnt a good idea, ".... maybe I am being parnoid?!..

Anyways, AF was here April 8th. I am regular cycle, 28 days, So I am assuming, I am ovulating today....

so BD tonight?!!.. heheh... like I already had names picked out before we have discussed..... just names i had since i was a youngster..*lol*...

I like Addisyn, Amber, or AmberLyn,Aaliyah and Caleb or Caden.

thats it for tonight... i am going to regular update this daily....

so lots of STALKERS ! haha....

send me baby dust!!!
April 22nd, 2009, 05:43 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to RubyRed03 Send a message via Yahoo to RubyRed03
Hello and congrats on starting your journal and you TTC journey! I hope your stay here is short and you get your BFP SOON!

April 22nd, 2009, 06:01 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to TTC and I hope you get your BFP very quickly. Good luck on BDing
April 22nd, 2009, 08:14 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome!!
Hope the BFP comes quickly and that your stay here is short - but, that being said, it is a great place here, and everyone is super sweet
April 23rd, 2009, 05:04 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
Hi...hope your stay is nice and short...when is your wedding planned for? GL TTC, and hope you get a soon. My name is Marci (30) DH is Kelly (32) We have been TTC for just over a year.

April 23rd, 2009, 08:23 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello!!! I'm Andrea, and this is our 2nd cycle of TTC. Just wanted to drop in and wish you ALL the best!!! I hope you get that BFP VERY soon!!!

April 23rd, 2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks everyone!!!!

I am 24 and my DF is 28. our wedding is planned for June 26th 2010! willing to delay a few months tho!!!

I love kids! cuurently have a step-daughter thats 9 years old. and CURRENTLY have 13 furbabies....

now, before you say.. what is that NUT having 13 furbabies and want to add a baby to this?!...

I have 2 dogs, and 1 cat. ( had 2, but one got hit by a car ) My black labrador dog, on April 18th, had 11 puppies!!!.. they are pure bred black labs... i love em.... but i understand when of age, ( 8 weeks!) they will be going to loving homes!...

so last night, DF didnt wanna do bd!.. I dont think he realizes I was ovulating and I didnt wanna say hey, im ovulating, come on!.. cause i didnt wanna seem pushy as we just decided recently to start trying.. but we did it the night before.. and i plan on it tonight!!..

starting a new job on monday!.. Its a governement job, pension, benefits... excellent pay... i am so happy about it. I think when I got this job, it kinda secured the idea of us trying for a little one.. im so excited...and i wanna talk about it more.. just dont wanna scare him out of the idea cuz before he was dead struck on no kids,,,,,, did anyone else have the same situation???..

Anyways.... I have to get cleaning the house.. a womans job is never done!! lol
April 23rd, 2009, 11:34 AM
...hope you get your soon...and get all your fur babies babies nice homes.

April 23rd, 2009, 11:45 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!! I'm Krista and this is my 5th cycle TTC. Good luck with the new job! I just started a new one last week. I recommend not waiting until the day you think you're Oing to BD. You'll have a better chance if you do it before then too. Just a thought. Do you do anything like check CM to see when you're Oing?

April 23rd, 2009, 02:53 PM
No we havent done anything to check the CM.... this is our first cycle and well if i dont get preggo by 3rd cycle. I am going to start charting!!.... thanks for the advice!....

I am going doing some BD tonite!!!
April 26th, 2009, 03:50 AM
HEY!.....

I think I should have updated earlier !.. hehe...

So im pretty sure I O'd on Wed april22nd... me and DF did the deed sun april 19, tues april 21, and friday april 24, and fri 25...... I was wondering how long the egg is there ??....2-3 days??...

still all new to this.. and I really hope I can test with the girlies on Mothers day, which happens to be Me and DF anniversary!... what a gift it would be to us to get the BFP!..

My nephew is gettin christened today. He was born Feb 13th...friday the 13th!!...I am his godmother, and my DF is the godfather... My DF is my brother in laws cousin.. I met my DF at their wedding!!......Keep it all in the Family!!.. haha..

anyways I'll update more tonight....anyone see the movie, Obsessed?.. I really wanna see it!!!

xoxox
April 26th, 2009, 01:48 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
THE EGG IS GOOD FOR 24 HOURS AFTER YOU O...........I HOPE YOU CAUGHT THE EGGY!!!! STICKY BEAN

April 26th, 2009, 04:40 PM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just wishing you ALL the best in your 2WW!!!! Obsessed looks really good!! I might have to drag my DH this weekend.

April 26th, 2009, 06:59 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you caught the eggie!!!

April 26th, 2009, 07:06 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
I hope you get that baby soon... you have plenty of time to have one and get married still...

WOW 11 puppies...that's a LOT!!

Welcome to the journal side of things!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
April 26th, 2009, 09:52 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello and welcome! I'm Casey (28) and DH is Jeff (29); we have been trying for 5 cycles/7 months. Hope your stay is short and sweet. Congrats on the puppies! Hope you caught that eggie! Good luck!

April 27th, 2009, 02:04 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you caught that eggie! The egg typically only survives for about 12-24 hours, so the key is to BD the day of or before it pops out. That's when you'll have the best chance of catching it.

April 27th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Please KUP on your little eggie.

April 29th, 2009, 08:27 AM
So... update!!!

The other day ( 6dpo) i was getting this white stuff on my underwear... and it appeared to be a spotting, ( blood).....at least i think it was,,, im not 100% sure on that.

so ..... some people said it was implantation maybe?...lets hope...

but just in case, me and hubby did BD last night just in case i miscaculated the O........so hopefully we caught the egg...

Please pray!! ahah.....

I started my new job yesterday.. it was awesome, the pay is awesome.. min wage here in newfoundland is 8.50 an hr.. i am getting paid 16.30 an hour...wicked hey.. most jobs here are 8.50-10.00 an hr... so i am so happy that i got a job with the government, pension, and benefits... so thats why me and df decided it is time to start trying, everything is finally working out.. we were ina rut a few months ago thank god we are done with that!!!
April 29th, 2009, 07:53 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woohoo! Congrats on the new job! Sounds awesome! Hope to see that BFP soon! Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search