Coley TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree440Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2010, 07:30 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been MIA from journals...I know you can understand though as you went through something similar A break is needed once in a while...

Can I just say im SO jealous of your insurance coverage? MAN! Im glad that the procedure went well! And im glad someone finally told you a reason why it hurts you more! Thats nice to know!

Im so glad you have an RE you love, just like I do. Its nice to have care like that, isnt it?
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

April 15th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like things are progressing so quickly!!! And you have an awesome RE to work with! I'm so happy for you Nikki

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 16th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
CD 8 of Our 14th Cycle...

Another busy day today... Had to be at Danny's u/s by 8am. Immediately after, we drove in to Philly. I dropped him off at work then headed over to my folks.

I am so exhausted. I've been running and running all week long. In between my RE appointments, Danny's appointments and my folks, I have just about run out of fuel.

I tried phoning the RE today and I just missed them... so I guess I'll start my OPKs on Sunday and give them a call on Monday to see what's next.

I am so looking forward to being able to sleep late tomorrow... you have no idea.

Hope to catch up on everyone sometime this weekend...

to all...

April 17th, 2010, 10:47 AM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sounds like things went really great at your RE appt!! I'm so happy that they are so caring, and willing to do what YOU want to do!!! That's awesome!!!

April 18th, 2010, 07:35 AM
CD 10 of Our 14th Cycle...

A definite hush is falling upon JM lately. I know I've been running all over Hell & Creation the past week myself... but it is eerily quiet around here.

Have a day of errands ahead of us. We've gotta pick up OPKs, ink for our printer, a few grocery items, some stuff from Target, then we're running in to Philly to visit my dad. Then we've got a house full of chores that haven't been done because of all the running.

We've got laundry that needs to be washed, cat boxes that need to be changed and paperwork that needs to be filed. Sunday is usually our Off Limits day... we usually stay in our jammies and bum around... Alas, not today.

First OPK will be today. Let my Fertile Week begin!!

April 18th, 2010, 07:44 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl! So sorry that I have missed soooo much I have been in my own little world. YAY for an RE who acts fast and is sensitive to all that you are going through!!! I have to have one of those hysteroscopys at the time of my lap. I REALLY hope that you get lucky and catch that eggie girl!!!! If not though I am glad that you now have an RE to take care of you Good luck and I can't wait to stalk you!! Sorry about your dad, hope he is okay! Text me if ya need me!
April 18th, 2010, 09:27 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It HAS been quiet around here lately! I haven't been on as much just cuz I'm trying to take it easy and not obsess this cycle.

Anyway, its almost ovulation time! Hooray!!! I'm soooo hoping you catch that eggie this cycle and you don't need your RE at all!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

April 18th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
CD 4 of Our 14th Cycle...

My mom and I, on the other hand, spent the morning and afternoon watching RuPaul's Drag Race! O...M...G!! That show is FABULOUS!!!! My mom and I were in tears laughing all day! It was great!!
OMG I love that show too! I can't believe the season finale is tomorrow. Who is your favorite? I want Raven to win. She's HILARIOUS... but maybe I'm partial because that's my brother's friend lol I get my hair cut at his house

Last edited by Skimboardin Mama; April 18th, 2010 at 10:42 AM.
April 19th, 2010, 07:04 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like you have a great RE's office. I also have a retroverted uterus but a high tolerance for pain as well. Curious to see what will be going on this cycle
April 19th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad your procedure went well!! what kind of b/w are they doing if you don't mind me asking?

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 19th, 2010, 09:44 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a retroverted uterus also...so so glad that your REs office is so sweet and gentle...I hope that all the testing comes back well and that you get great news about what to do from here!!

Glad that you have kept busy, the first two weeks drag so much, that it is nice to have a ton to do

It has been really quiet around here, am hoping that it is the quiet before the BFP storm that is going to sweep through all of TTC#1 within the next few months (we had a HUGE BFP storm last year starting around May and going till August - swept out all the old-timers)
April 19th, 2010, 10:27 AM
I agree its been SO quiet around here! Im partially to blame too because I havent been around nearly as much as usual! Im so excited you have a wonderful RE Nikki! And I hope you end up not needing the surgery because you get a BFP this month!!!!
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

April 19th, 2010, 03:35 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everyone is right about it being quiet around here. I think we're all taking a bit of time to relax and not obsess. And I can personally say that it has been GREAT! I'm not making DH BD everyday to the point that he's sick of it and that of course makes the boom boom so much more enjoyable!!

And how did that opk turn out?

April 20th, 2010, 05:32 AM
CD 12 of Our 14th Cycle...

Dad is FINALLY home from the hospital. We brought him home yesterday... so things should start getting back to normal for me soon.

I'm going to see my eggs again today! I have a 10:00 appt for more b/w and an u/s so they can see where we are for O. They are trying to time things for a PC test as well... But I'm just excited to see what my eggs have done in the 7 days since I've seen them last! I should get some info on the initial b/w they did too.

My temps are nice and low. My cervix feels high and mediumish. I got a big clear glob of EWCM. I'm thinking that might be the initial glob opening the way for this month.

Nancy - HA HA! That's great that you watch that show too!! I'm dying to see the finale! Especially the reunion! I just know there's gonna be some sparks!! I really liked Tatiana, she was so pretty. I was sorry to see her go, but I can see the areas where she had issues. I think my last fave is JuJuBee. It's so sad about her relationship with her mom, ya know?

Here are my OPKs so far.

We had a nurse come out to take blood and urine for our life insurance that we're getting and apparently they need to re-do my urine because my protein levels were high...? No idea what can cause that. Kinda weird.

Okay. Gotta go take Danny to the train station and then back for shower and all to get ready for my appt.

Update you all later!!

April 20th, 2010, 07:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad your dad is back.. is he feeling better?
Yay for getting to see your eggs. I hope there are big ready ripe follies ready to pop anytime!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 20th, 2010, 07:54 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't forget to update us on the eggie progress! Good luck at your appointment!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

April 20th, 2010, 08:13 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
GL today and KUP!

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

April 20th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Judy - Yeah, he's feelin' great... thanks for askin'!

Back from the RE...

I apparently heard a few things wrong when I had my first u/s there. My lining was 8mm I asked if that was Good, Bad or Indifferent and he said it was "Perfect"

Then things got a bit confusing and I couldn't think of how to ask the right questions so I wouldn't be confused anymore... if that makes any sense.

He said it looked like I may have O'd already. Come again? Yeah... I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one. The reason for his thinking that is this: He found a fair bit of fluid in/around my ovary, which he said can come from a collapsed follie when the egg pops out. He saw 2 possibly collapsed follies.

He asked when I usually O and I told him the earliest ever was CD 13, but more regularly between CD 14 & CD 15. So they took blood and he said they will look at the blood results to see if they line up with what they think or what I think and then they will call me today with my next step.

I'm actually getting ready to write down the questions I couldn't think of while I was in the office for when they call to tell me what's up. I don't think I've O'd yet though... seriously.

Last edited by Coley; April 20th, 2010 at 09:13 AM.
April 20th, 2010, 09:53 AM
I totally know what you mean, when im at my RE's office I can never think of the right words to say and then when i leave im like DUH! Its like your on the spot so your brain cant function right!

I definitely dont think you've O'd yet either..so im interested to see what they say the fluid is? KUP!!

April 20th, 2010, 10:31 AM
**** UPDATE ****

Once again, I know my body better than anyone on this entire planet!! B/W showed no O yet. I said "I expected that..."

Going in tomorrow for a Post Coital test at 10:30am, so I'm gonna save my questions until I see my actual RE instead of asking the nurse on the phone, ya know?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search