Coley TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree440Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2010, 11:58 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
**** UPDATE ****

Once again, I know my body better than anyone on this entire planet!! B/W showed no O yet. I said "I expected that..."

Going in tomorrow for a Post Coital test at 10:30am, so I'm gonna save my questions until I see my actual RE instead of asking the nurse on the phone, ya know?
Did they tell you to dtd 2-8 hours before the test?
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

April 20th, 2010, 01:04 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate that so many times they dont think we know our bodies...I had a similar thing happen when the DR thought that I Oed and I knew I hadnt...

Glad you were proven right - its always good for them to know hat you REALLY know your body

Also, so glad that your dad is home from the hospital, that must be a great relief...

BTW< did you get to hear how big your eggies were on either side, can they predict when you should O?
April 20th, 2010, 02:15 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromustobaby View Post

BTW< did you get to hear how big your eggies were on either side, can they predict when you should O?
I'm curious about this too....did the doc see any big follies still lying around in there?! Let us know the explanation of the fluid, if they have one. I know my doctor didn't have an explanation for the fluid in my uterus.

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow. Wish I could have been there today with you to help you out with the questions....that is one thing I was never at a loss for
April 21st, 2010, 12:04 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
CD 13 of Our 14th Cycle...

Back from my test.

Ashley - Yes, they gave me paperwork at our initial consultation that goes into detail about each test we may have to have done and it said to DTD 2-4 hours prior to this one.

Tonya & LeeAnn - for stopping in!! I wish I could've taken you with me too!! I explained how my OB had diagnosed me with PCOS due to multiple small cysts on both ovaries... I then asked if a cyst might be responsible for the fluid. The PA said it certainly could be and I do recall feeling some slight discomfort on my right side a few days ago, so it's possible.

Dr. Russell wanted another u/s today, so they did that first. The one follie measurement I know FOR SURE is 18mm and that's on my right ovary. BOOOOO!!! That's the side with the blocked tube. There are 8-9 follies in my left ovary, but she said it looks like my right one is doing all the work. Again... BOOO!!!!

PC test results were not so hot... which we pretty much expected, so I'm totally not bummed or anything. My CM is between creamy & watery right now... but it's too thick for DH's swimmers. They found a few swimming around in there, but not many.

Sooo... they're gonna call me today once they get my b/w results and let me know what's next. It's sounding like IUI is in our very near future, which we're both totally fine with. We really don't care how we get pregnant... we just want to get pregnant.

So we wait for the call now...

April 21st, 2010, 12:23 PM
*** NEW UPDATE ***

Just spoke to one of the nurses... She said my PC test was timed perfectly & that my b/w shows no O yet. Duh!! Once again... I already knew that... but it's actually really nice getting to see my cycle in such detail.

So... I go back on Friday at 8:45 for more b/w and another u/s. Friday is CD 15 and could be O day... That'd be super cool!!

April 21st, 2010, 05:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awww booo for Oing from the right ovary!!
Did they come to any conclusions on the PC test? I mean, did they say that that has been hindering TTC? I've always just read about the importance of fertile CM but never heard anything from a dr. Did they suggest anything to improve it?

Good luck hon!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 21st, 2010, 07:16 PM
BabyBee13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nikki that's really interesting about the pc and the little spermies swimming around in your cm..i am really happy that things are going so well for you..time to get that eggie..

April 22nd, 2010, 11:28 AM
Judy - Basically, they said some things I already knew... like you want to see thin clear CM, blah blah blah. Yeah, I used to have that before taking Clomid for 4 months.

Nothing was suggested at this point to improve my CM, but they did say if this is our only problem, then they can get around that easily enough. They really seemed very "Oh... is that all?" ya know?

Technically we're still in the "diagnostic" phase where they are monitoring this cycle to gather information. If we don't catch it this cycle, then I'll be having an endometrial biopsy towards the end of this cycle, a lap surgery to open my right tube & another HSG while they're in there to make sure they got it all at the beginning of next cycle. Then they may begin to plan for our first IUI.

April 22nd, 2010, 03:11 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow it sounds like you have a GREAT plan in motion for your next cycle!!! I hope that it will do the trick!!! but secretly hoping that you will get your BFP this cycle and wont need any of that!!!
April 23rd, 2010, 05:27 AM
CD 15 of Our 14th Cycle...

Based solely on this morning's temp, I may have O'd now. Luckily, I'm having b/w done in a little over an hour, so I'll know for sure before the day is done.

I laid in bed last night fretting about having to have this endometrial biopsy. I'm so pessimistic that I'm already assuming I'll have to have it, because we won't catch it this month.

Part of that is because my biggest follie seemed to be on my right ovary with the blocked tube, I didn't feel any proper O pains like I used to and after the PC test, I'm not especially confident that I'm able to keep his swimmers alive for very long. We did use pre-seed last night, so hopefully that helped.

Anyway... if I do have to have the biopsy, I'm opting to be put to sleep. It was painful enough while they were just looking around... I'm not anxious to be awake while they look around and then cut something off! No thanks.

Keep your fingers crossed anyway...

April 23rd, 2010, 07:44 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can only imagine how nervous that biopsy possibility could make you. I had something similar done a long long time ago when a pap came back slightly abnormal. I don't blame you for wanting to be put asleep. I remember cramping up pretty quickly (the procedure itself didn't really hurt), but the cramping afterwards I remember.

It does look like you may have O'd, which is pretty early!! Timing was still perfect! I'm thinking of you, Nikki!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- August 2014: All but 7 cycles on BCP due to endometriosis.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

April 23rd, 2010, 09:36 AM
Just got a call back from the RE... No O yet, but they are expecting it in the next 24 hours or so. I've got a 10mm & 13mm follie on my left and a 21mm follie on my right. My uterine lining is 12.37mm

I had told them my PC Test results might've been better if they had done it yesterday instead of the day before because my CM had become more clear and thin yesterday.

So now we are going back tomorrow morning because they want to redo my PC Test at 9:30. I'm kinda glad, because since it'll be Saturday morning, Danny won't have anywhere to go, so we can BD right before we leave for the appt and there won't be so much time inbetween DTD and the microscope.

All I know is I better O before Sunday night, because Danny leaves for Chicago on business and won't be back for a week!

April 23rd, 2010, 10:36 AM
dansyl's Avatar Missing my angel baby!
Well u told them you hadn't Od yet!!! Duh!!! You know your body better than anyone!

Thank you jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Adopting our miracle baby due Sept 2014!!!
April 23rd, 2010, 11:02 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Interesting!!! I'm curious now to see how close FF gets to your O date, because another high temp and I bet it'll start thinking you've already O'd!!! I was convinced!! And that's awesome they are re-doing the PC test!!! I love your doctor so much and wish he was mine!!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- August 2014: All but 7 cycles on BCP due to endometriosis.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

April 23rd, 2010, 01:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow so that's all they said about the CM huh? Interesting.. I'm glad they're redoing it tomorrow! And I hear ya on not wanting to stay awake for the biopsy, it does sound painful - ouch!

I hope your PC test comes back great but it doesn't sound like they're too concerned with that anyhow..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

April 24th, 2010, 12:14 PM
CD 16 of Our 14th Cycle...

Did the 2nd Post Coital test this morning... Results were "meh". On the good side, my CM was better... on the down side, there was only one sperm swimming around in there. The others weren't moving.

Danny is leaving tomorrow night for Chicago. I go back on Tuesday for another u/s & b/w, so I'll be scheduling him for another S/A for right when he gets back.

My OPKs have been crap this month just like every other month since Clomid. I've been so "whatever" about them that I almost didn't test today. Boy, am I glad I did! Looky Looky!!!

Here's the line up so far:

Day One

Day Two

Day Three

Day Four

Day Five

Day Six

TODAY!!

I can't remember the last time I saw an OPK with a second line that dark!! That was my last one, so I'm gonna run to the $ Tree to pick up a few more just so I can test again tonight. Hopefully it'll be positive because Danny won't be back from Chicago for a week!!

April 24th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Here's tonight's test!!

It's positive!! Like CLEARLY positive!!! That test line is so super dark I can't even get over it! I know it's only an OPK... but it's been soooo long!!

April 24th, 2010, 09:46 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
alright!!!!! Looks like you are O'ing just in time! I think if you get a good bd in tonight and then again tomorrow afternoon sometime before danny leaves then you'll have some great bd timing!!! woo hooo!

April 25th, 2010, 07:35 AM
CD 17 of Our 14th Cycle...

No O yet. Still having O pains this morning. I'm planning on jumping Danny one more time before his flight... I really hope that egg pops out today, this is just the worst timing for a business trip EVER!!!

Gotta run... washing up laundry for Danny's trip. I'll have plenty of time on my hands once he's gone, so you'll all be sick of me! HA HA!!!

Happy Sunday!!

April 25th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Here's my last OPK...

I figure there's really no point to continuing to test. It's not like I can BD anymore now anyway... I got one last bit of lovin' in before taking Danny to the airport. I guess my hormones were a bit wonky, because I wound up shedding a few tears right afterwards.

My O pains are gone now. I don't know how big that follie on my right ovary wound up getting, but it sure felt like a monster today! First thing Friday morning it was 21mm. After not feeling any O pains last month and feeling pretty strong ones today, I'm hopeful that maybe the HSG made the tiniest bit of room in my right tube for my egg to make it's way through.

Nothing to do now but wait. I'm hoping for a super high temp in the morning to let me know O was today while Danny was still here!

Last edited by Coley; April 25th, 2010 at 06:39 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search