Coley TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree440Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2009, 06:47 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've read of ladies that swore they didn't implant until day 12 or 14....but if it has just implanted, it is highly likely the hcg hormone will take a few days to get in your system, so the bfn would be expected. Yeah...keep your chin up
July 6th, 2009, 07:26 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Nikki! I'll say it again~ you never know.... I really hope this is It for you!!!! I have all crossables crossed!!!!!!!
July 6th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stay positive... you're not out yet!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 6th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I'm out now.

I've got a medium flow now. I'm taking it surprisingly well. I think that might be because of the way I reacted yesterday morning when I first saw spotting. I did the whole bawling, crying, curling up on Danny thing. I think it was already starting to sink in, kwim?

So, while we didn't get pregnant this cycle... there were things that were positive. This month I had a very clear +OPK, I had a HUGE thermal shift, I made EWCM for the 1st time... so it's not a total bust.

I don't know if I'm going to continue with the progesterone cream. I didn't really feel anything different this time... if anything, I wonder if it was the cream that kept AF from coming yesterday. If that's the case... that's not cool. I don't wanna be delaying things from happening when they are supposed to, if that makes any sense?

So... Hello Cycle #4

Last edited by Coley; July 6th, 2009 at 09:40 AM.
July 6th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Double post

Last edited by Coley; July 6th, 2009 at 09:40 AM. Reason: double post
July 6th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww, I'm sorry I was really hoping for you!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 6th, 2009, 10:10 AM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry AF showed sweetie. Glad you are on the right track for another strong O this cycle! Come on lucky number 4!!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
July 6th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I'm sorry Nikki.

Good on you for such a possitive attitude.
Fingers crossed for an easy AF followed by a stronge O.

[SIZE="3"]

July 6th, 2009, 11:27 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry the witch came! Big HUGS!
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever.

BABY BOY- 7/13/15 @ 34 weeks 6 days

July 6th, 2009, 12:21 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
sorry af came coley i hope you get your very next time!

July 6th, 2009, 12:24 PM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for the BFN and for the witch showing!!

July 6th, 2009, 01:55 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im sorry AF showed Nikki....shes a b i tch isnt she!!!!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

July 6th, 2009, 09:10 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry the witch showed. I really hope lucky #4 is it!
July 7th, 2009, 07:11 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry!!! I hope you have another amazing chart this cycle that turns into a bfp. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the progesterone cream that extended your LP.
July 7th, 2009, 07:18 AM
You girls are awesome!!

Now my temp is tickin' me off. Danny woke me up at 7:15 to temp as usual. It beeps and he asks, like he does EVERY morning, what my temp is. 97.85! He says "WHAT?!?" I'm like "I KNOW! WTH?! Right?" So of course he follows me into the bathroom as I go to pee and he's like "Are ya bleedin'?" Yes... yes I am.

I'm certain my temp doesn't mean anything, especially with all the cramping and bleeding I had all day yesterday... but it's annoying. It's supposed to be low now that the witch is here!! Follow the rules, stupid body!! LOL!!

July 7th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Lee Ann ~ I've been thinkin' about that cream. I was lookin back at my charts and if... if FF got my O day wrong back in May and I actually O'd on/the day after my OPK (CD 12) then my LP that month would've been between 12-13 days... which would be the exact same as it was in April and this month. The reason why I question FF in May is partially because I never got SOLID cross hairs... I only ever got dotted lines, which FF said means that it isn't sure about something.

I think I'm with you Lee Ann... I'm passin' on the cream this cycle. I'm gonna stick with the Robitussin, because that worked WONDERS. I'm gonna just take my vitamins, my B6 and my Robitussin and leave it at that.

July 7th, 2009, 08:40 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry AF showed NIkki....I wish AF would firgure it out...she is not welcome here and go far away!

I think I will try the robitussin this cycle too. I tried it for a few days during cycle 14 but I didnt really use it long enough. So this time I will use it religiously.
July 7th, 2009, 02:57 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl! So sorry that the stupid witch showed You are right though the cycle was good and I bet the next one will be even better Hang in there *HUGS*
July 7th, 2009, 09:16 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry the witch showed. I can take her off your hands though, just send her my way! I understand being so frustrated with your body and temps. Mine are still up too even though I got a BFN! Stupid bodies!
July 8th, 2009, 07:39 AM
HOLY COW Carla! I'll gladly pack up her crap and send her in your direction. Looks like she'd be a welcome sight to you! Good grief!

Well, temp dropped down to a more normal Aunt Floey area. That makes me feel better... it feels more normal I guess.

So Danny said to me the other night that he thinks he should get an S/A because he thinks maybe he is the problem. I asked why he would think that, and he said since we have been watching to see if my body is acting right (temps, OPK's, etc) it seems that my body is doing what it is supposed to do (ovulating, etc) and that maybe it's him.

I hear what he's sayin'... but in all honesty... a perfect couple only has a 20-25% shot each month even with perfect conditions. So, part of me thinks it's just a lot harder to hit that bullseye than we tend to think.

My GF was saying the other day, in response to that train of thought... "Yeah, but you guys have had so much sex in your relationship. You would think you would've gotten pregnant by now."

Inside Nikki said "Uh... thanks for that. Yes, thank you for punching millions of holes in my There's-nothing-wrong-with-us-it-just-takes-time theory. Yes, thank you for seeing that my negativity jar was just about empty. I cannot tell you how much I needed that refill, because clearly I had come close to losing my mind and almost allowed myself to think positively. So, yes... thank you for that. Psycho jacka$$."

Outside Nikki said "Yes, but you can have A LOT of sex and have it at the completely WRONG time. So... we'll see."

I pretty much left it at that. I really wish... sigh... and I hate to say this, but I really wish Danny had kept his mouth shut this past weekend. That same friend and her husband came over for a BBQ on Saturday and she happened to inquire about how the TTC thing was going. Bless his heart... but the numbskull pipes up and says "She might be pregnant NOW! Monday is test day!" I wanted to slide under the sofa for a number of reasons.

1.) I DID NOT want our social gathering devolving into a laser beam focus on my uterus.
2.) I DID NOT want to have to have the whole "Yeah, it didn't work out." chat. AGAIN.
3.) I swear it jinxes me when it's mentioned to anyone outside of the 2 of us.

While #1 seemed to be avoided, I crashed headlong into #2 and you can't convince me that #3 didn't happen too! GRR!!

I don't want to tell him "Honey... keep it to yourself" because I absolutely adore the fact that he's so excited that he's talking about this so openly. And while I wish he would be a bit more selective in who he's so open with... I DO NOT want to stifle his excitement in ANY WAY because I would hate to have him be ambivalent about the whole thing instead, kwim? He's not a huge emotion shower as it is... and I would hate to see him turn... stoic... if you catch my drift.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search