Coley TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree440Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2010, 05:45 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
Girl I was just stalking your chart again.. how can you not have tested yet?!?!

I am going to turn into a pee stick pusher! LOL.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
November 18th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
All I can say is if your temp is still up in the morning you BETTER be POAS!!!!!
November 19th, 2010, 05:23 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So excited to see what today brings for you! Temp looks very nice!
November 19th, 2010, 05:35 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
CD 29 of Cycle #21...

I kept feeling really damp last night and so I spent the evening bracing for her appearance. So I was totally prepared for the 97.something temp that would surely come today. It had to... right?

Not so much.

I've had temps fool me before... so even though it was still high, I knew the proof would be in the peeing! Of course I'm so afraid of seeing a BFN and there's no way I was testing while Danny was bustling about getting ready for work. I can't be as neurotic as I need to be when he's here. Plus, I knew as soon as I wiped that tissue across, I'd have all the answers I needed.

Again... Not so much.

So according to FF, I'm now 15 DPO. A place I have never been without the assistance of drugs. Unless... FF got my O date wrong. But if it got it wrong... I'm not sure what's right. That's why I stripped it down to the things I know for sure: temps & CM.

I don't feel anything really... My bbs feel fine and I've got the usual bloat. But I seriously don't feel a single solitary symptom. I felt crampy the past 2 days like AF was gonna come, but the most I'm getting is intermittent staining on my panties. Sometimes it shows on tissue... sometimes it doesn't.

So, that's where we are this lovely Friday morning. My inner wuss won out and got me to flush my FMU.

Maybe... maybe if nothing happens... I'll try peeing on something this afternoon.

November 19th, 2010, 05:49 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I say you might as well POAS! It's time.

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

November 19th, 2010, 05:56 AM
I would say hold it as long as you can and try this afternoon. I mean you're either gonna find the truth from the pee stick or the "proof in the pee" as you said. Loved that by the way! I think at 15 dpo you should surely get an accurate result on the pee stick. I thinks it's way more fun to find out from the pee stick either way. As long as you're not starting to test at like 8 dpo and torturing yourself along the way, POAS is soooo much fun! I really hope this is it for you! It's time for your turn!!!!

BTW what you might do today will totally be the highlight of my day too!!!! We POAS addicts never ever get over it!
November 19th, 2010, 06:00 AM
Yeah... I think you're both right.

There's really no sense in putting it off any longer... and if by some stroke of miraculous miraculousness there IS something there... at 15 DPO a digi should be able to pick it up. Wouldn't you think?

November 19th, 2010, 06:02 AM
forest's Avatar Cara, Mom to two girls
Send a message via Yahoo to forest
Very nice chart! Looking a bit triphasic to me. We found out we were having our first shortly after moving.

Thank you Natalie (MrsStuartD) for my Beautiful Siggy!!!

~Cara, Mom to Elizabeth (12/5/07) and Alison (8/12/10)~~
November 19th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
Yeah... I think you're both right.

There's really no sense in putting it off any longer... and if by some stroke of miraculous miraculousness there IS something there... at 15 DPO a digi should be able to pick it up. Wouldn't you think?
Now I don't know about the digi. I remember that I was getting not pregnant on digi's while getting positives on others. The last time I tried a digi was at like 13 dpo I think and got negative. But, 15 dpo MAY make a difference. If I were you I would use that cheapie you have first, then bring out the big guns if it seems like you need to.
November 19th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Yes! I am 100% in support of using one of those digi's instead of an IC (you know how I feel about those things and giving false hopes!!!).

Good luck with whatever you decide Nikki! I'm far from a POAS pusher, and I know how it feels to see a BFN looking back, but we all have lots of hope that it's a BFP you'll see!

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

November 19th, 2010, 06:04 AM
forest's Avatar Cara, Mom to two girls
Send a message via Yahoo to forest
And I totally think you should go right for the digi.

Thank you Natalie (MrsStuartD) for my Beautiful Siggy!!!

~Cara, Mom to Elizabeth (12/5/07) and Alison (8/12/10)~~
November 19th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Jackie*~ View Post
Yes! I am 100% in support of using one of those digi's instead of an IC (you know how I feel about those things and giving false hopes!!!).

Good luck with whatever you decide Nikki! I'm far from a POAS pusher, and I know how it feels to see a BFN looking back, but we all have lots of hope that it's a BFP you'll see!

Sorry to totally say opposite of what you said. Just going by what I've experienced.
November 19th, 2010, 06:09 AM
No need to be sorry! We posted at the same time!

November 19th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Well luckily for all of you... I pee in a cup! So I can use both! Lord knows I've got plenty of digis that I can afford to use one up before they expire!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
Very nice chart! Looking a bit triphasic to me.
I was monkeying around and unless my temps crater, I'll get the Triphasic message tomorrow.

November 19th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Yay! Will you let us know when you think you are ready to pee today? I'll be on stand-by all day either way!
November 19th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Most definitely!!!

November 19th, 2010, 07:45 AM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
I will be on stand by too! I say use both! If you have them why not use them. My DH told me before to use them.. I could just buy more

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
November 19th, 2010, 07:49 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoping and waiting View Post
Now I don't know about the digi. I remember that I was getting not pregnant on digi's while getting positives on others. The last time I tried a digi was at like 13 dpo I think and got negative. But, 15 dpo MAY make a difference. If I were you I would use that cheapie you have first, then bring out the big guns if it seems like you need to.
Totally agree. Unless you have a Clearblue easy digi (those are the most sensitive digis) I wouldnt go for the digi and possibly waste it even if you ARE pregnant, because those other digis are SO not sensitive at all! I would wait on a digi until you get a line on another test! Just my two cents!

GOOD LUCK! Im so anxious!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

November 19th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Oh Nikki Add me to the list of stalkers!! POAS! POAS! POAS!!
November 19th, 2010, 08:10 AM
I've got 6 Clearblue Easy digis, 1 FRER digi and 1 IC.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search