Coley TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree440Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2012, 06:28 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Um, hello high temps.
blueeyes25s and KatieKat like this.
July 18th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
oh.em.gee.... Saturday is coming quick! I'm seriously sooooo excited for you guys. Praying and everything crossed. Hope to hear about some more possible symptoms today.
July 18th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
CD 34 - 11 DPIUI of Cycle #40...

Happy Hump Day!

Yep, I'm a 'tard... the 14th day is Saturday... not Sunday.

Just finished cleaning the kitchen. I washed up all the dishes, wiped off the counters, kitchen table, stove top, etc and then got on my hands and knees and did the kitchen floor. There were all kinds of little splashes and whatnot from my dad making coffee, Cinder's bowl, Danny not paying attention, etc... It just got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore!

Once that was all done, I made myself a homemade Lemon Soda (Full glass of ice, 3 Tbsp of lemon juice, Key Lime Seltzer & simple syrup to taste) and came back up to my room to relax a bit before I gather up some laundry and get crackin' on that.

As far as any symptoms... The main thing I've noticed is sporadic AF feeling cramps. They're not very intense and they don't seem to last very long. My bbs are still tender, mostly on the sides near my armpits. This next thing is likely from the heat we've been having... but I feel like I get wiped out from going up or down the stairs. I also "feel" like I have to pee more, but that could also be from the heat, I'm likely drinking more than usual. I haven't felt any kind of nausea, no spotting or anything like that, but I suppose I probably wouldn't spot being on progesterone.

So that's me... Another day ticked off of the TWW that feels like it's been lasting FOREVER! Gonna get caught up on everyone and then start my laundry before grabbing a shower.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday... and if you're part of this heat wave... STAY COOL!!!

July 18th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
CD 34 - 11 DPIUI of Cycle #40...Another day ticked off of the TWW that feels like it's been lasting FOREVER!
Told you this would be the best/worst TWW!
Coley likes this.
July 18th, 2012, 08:42 AM
That you did!!!

July 18th, 2012, 09:35 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup, NOT a fan of this heat wave... it was 85 degrees on my way to work at 6am

Why can't us East-coasters get a little break??
Coley likes this.
July 18th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm hoping these thunderstorms hit us well enough to break this heat and humidity. The only good thing about this heatwave for me is that I'm reminded of how much I don't miss TN summers after all and this is the first year that actually feels like summer has arrived since I lived down there.

Also, I had those AF cramps at 7DPO, so badly that I thought for sure I was having a very short LP and AF was going to arrive any minute. Three days later, my sticky BFP.

Just saying.
Coley likes this.
July 18th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Yeah... it's currently 97 but feels like 105 outside right now! Completely unnecessary!

I can't wait for the thunderstorms that are meant to be rolling into town around 3pm today!!! The temp is forecasted to drop from 95 at 3pm to 79 by 4pm! I'll take that drop in an hour!!!

C'mon

July 18th, 2012, 08:18 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a crazy busy day, and yea for the 2 week wait almost being over
Rooting for you as always

Be thankful that you only have heat going on, we have had so much rain around here that the mosquitoes have taken over...it is like a blanket of mosquitoes - we run to the car and close all doors as quickly as possible and they still get in (4 mosquitoes were in my car today, I'm nearly crashing into the cars around me trying to kill those suckers before they eat me alive), it is crazy, apparently there are 10x the number of mosquitoes here as there are in a normal year - not fun, specially when they think your blood tastes good...
July 20th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
loving your temps
July 20th, 2012, 06:26 AM
Tracy87's Avatar Super Mommy
Um.. I like what your temps are doing. keep it up! Hope you have a chillaxing day!
TTC #1 since 4/2010

LAP Feb 2012
Stage 3 Endo Removed
July 2012 First IVF Cycle

July 20th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Things are lookin' mighty fine in the temp department!!
July 20th, 2012, 08:28 AM
CD 36 - 13 DPIUI of Cycle #40...

I'm pretty sure I'm out. Temp is still high, but I noticed blood mixed with the progesterone gel when I went to pee this morning... so I'm thinking it's only a matter of time now.

I crawled back in bed and cried myself back to sleep. My mom came and woke me up because I had to drop my dad off at a settlement appointment and she had a Dr.'s appt.

I tried to hold it together in front of them, but my eyes were far too red. I told them it didn't work and they were so devastated for me. My mom said to call the Dr. right away, blah blah blah.

So I dropped them both off, cried all the way home, sat on the sofa feeling sorry for myself and then called the RE. They called back and asked for specifics: Have I tested? Is the blood red? Is it a full flow? Etc. I told her it started kinda blackish brownish, but as the morning has gone on it's become redder. So she said she needs to email my Dr. first and then she'll call me back...

Happy Freakin' Friday to me...

July 20th, 2012, 08:30 AM
I'm so sorry, honey.
July 20th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Praying. Any possibility of it being IB?
July 20th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Big hugs honey.....I'll be checking on here often for an update from the dr.

July 20th, 2012, 11:58 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

July 20th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Still no word from the RE yet.

The little bit of "stuff" that's making it's way to my undies is brown and when I wipe, the most I'm getting is kinda dark rust colored progesterone gel.

I suppose there's always a super slight chance that it's not AF, but I'm not holding my breath, if I'm being honest. I don't feel crampy, which is slightly unusual if AF is in the offing... but my bbs don't feel sore anymore, so I'm still pretty sure I'm out.

July 20th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Wizza's Avatar TTC our first since 2009
I was stalking your chart today and saw that dreaded *, I'm so sorry.
Coley likes this.

July 20th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks...

Well, naturally the RE calls after I post that they hadn't!

She asked if it was a full flow yet and I said No and told her about the rust progesterone crap. She then asked if I had tested yet and I said No.

She told me to take a test either tonight or tomorrow. If it's negative, stop the Crinone & call when it's a full flow to schedule my baseline & u/s. If it's positive, continue the Crinone & call.

So it looks like I'll be peeing on a stick after all and I've gotta be honest... I'm not expecting much.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search