Coley TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree440Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
COLEY!!!!! your chart looks awesome and that crampy feeling might be a good sign! I haven't hardly felt any symptoms! Usually when AF is about to come both BBs get pretty sore for 1 whole week

Only my left BB has been sore for a few days but only a part of it.. and last night right BB decided it wanted to get sore too. Slowly hour by hour they are getting sorer.. It even hurt when the seat belt touched them today. I hope you get your in 3 or 4 days!!!!

Thanks for all your support and sweet messages!!!! I swear you and crystal wished this baby into existence you guys realized I was just stalling for one extra month for no reason really

June 7th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww, you're sweet!! I swear I just can't get over it!! I'm just giddy for you guys!

I will say that I've noticed that my bbs feel much more sore now. Just the side of my arm brushing against the side of one is painful. The grumblin' tummy thing seems to have died down now. I felt it mostly on Friday evening and then into the day on Saturday. I haven't seen any spotting, but then again, with my O date being moved, I'm only just now 7 DPO. Also, there's no guarantee that I will even see IB... not everyone does.

So... the wait continues. I was a bit bothered that my temp dropped this morning, but I think it's still high enough that I shouldn't worry.. also, I did wake up about a half an hour earlier due to the new kitten. Plus... individual temperatures don't mean anything, it's the overall pattern that matters.

June 8th, 2009, 03:46 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl! Congrats on your new kitten~ sooo cute! Your chart is still looking good! Hope this is it for you! Good luck
June 8th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Entry #7

CD 23 - 8 DPO today. Woke up to a temp of 98.0 Yay for temp going back up! I was a smidge bothered that it dropped a bit yesterday, but not too much really because it was only one temp. I can't help but wonder if it's possible that it was an ID (implantation dip). Please! Please!! Please!!! That would be splendiferous!! Bbs are sorer today. Sorer? Really? I dunno... it's not underlining it like it's spelled wrong, but that just doesn't feel right to me. (Sorry, I'm anal about words! I almost became an English teacher! HA HA!!)

I did seem really bloated last night. After DH went to bed, I stayed up surfing and checking in on my girlies and it seemed like my belly was a bit puffy. I noticed it on Saturday night too after the graduation party, but I wasn't sure if that was because I had just finished eating 3 pieces of chicken, pasta salad, a buttered roll, a piece of cake and a cup of coffee! HA HA!! And that's not counting the hors 'd oeuvres! Still no real itch to test, although I am becoming a touch more curious with each passing day.

On a completely unrelated note, the kitten is doing GREAT! We've decided to name him Helo for my FAVE character from BSG (Battlestar Galactica). He's gotten VERY comfortable! He chased Little out of her food dish. I told her she'd better draw her line in the sand. I think she's still a bit sketched out by him because he's so unpredictable. Every time she comes up to him, he starts jumping around wanting to play and apparently she's not quite ready for that. LOL!

June 8th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
I notice your temp went back up this morning! That's soooo flip-flapping good! I have all my crossables crossed.. i wish you were already at 12DPO! your 2WW is killing me! I used sorer yesterday too and you're right it doesn't tell me to fix it so?? I don't think your tummy looked puffy from a possible baby symptom..

I think you just had a FOOD BABY (like from Juno) I really hope a real baby is starting to grow in there though!
June 8th, 2009, 06:52 AM
HA HA!! FOOD BABY!! That sounds about right!!

While I'm not climbing the walls to poas yet, I do wish I was closer! I'll probably be more antsy tomorrow if my temps keep going up. I reealllly hope they do. I want my like YESTERDAY!!

4 more days til 12 DPO... can we stand the wait?!?!?!?

June 8th, 2009, 06:55 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like that dip in your chart! Climb, temps, climb!!!

That is so cute about the new kitten already marking his ground where food is concerned!! My kinda kitty!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

June 8th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Oh jeez! I'm really trying not to get my hopes up... but I was just looking up the "dotted line" explanation on FF for another post, and I saw the question about seeing signs of implantation on your chart and one of the possible signs of implantation/successful conception is a dip in temperature that lasts just a single day, around 7-10 DPO!

I feel like that dip is just staring at me!! CRAP! CRAP!! CRAP!!! I didn't want to start thinkin' about this yet!!! ACK!!!

June 8th, 2009, 01:49 PM
I was thinking the same thing about the dip!!!!! Good luck girlie I've got all crossables crossed that this is it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 9th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good morning! I hope your temps climb, climb, climb!!! Can't wait till you update your chart.

Last edited by Skimboardin Mama; June 10th, 2009 at 05:30 AM.
June 9th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Good Mornin'!!

So we're now at CD 24 - 9 DPO. This morning's temp was 97.8 It would've been nice to have a higher temp than yesterday, but I know it's fine... it's the overall pattern that counts, not individual temps. I don't want to read into each and every single temp, because that will just cause me to go batty! DH also had 2 windows open last night. We normally don't sleep with the windows open, but it had just rained and he said it felt nice out. Ugh! Stupid man messin' with my situation!!

I had a slight wave of nausea last night. I put a cool washcloth on my face and that seemed to help. This morning I had to... ahem... poo. This may be TMI... wait, what am I talking about TMI? With the things we discuss on here, I don't know if there even is such a thing as TMI!!

I'm sure some of you have experienced this, but when AF is coming or here, I tend to have the sensation that I constantly have to poo, and it's a different kind of poo. Well, that's what it felt like this morning. So, there's that. Not that it means anything, but... well, there you are.

I've noticed that my bbs seem a touch less sore at the moment. That could also be because I haven't put a bra on yet, and they tend to feel a bit better when they are Free Range. HA!!

After I took my temp this morning, I was laying in bed thinking "Ya know, I've got some extra tests... I really could spare one." So I had a debate with myself. To test or not to test... that is the question. So my rational brain stepped forward and said "Ok, I can see that you are half awake and delirious... so allow me to remind you that you're only 9 DPO! You could be setting yourself up for unnecessary disappointment." With that, I walked into the bathroom, peed, flushed and said "Well, that's that then."

Ah, the sheer will!! "I HAVE THE POWER!!!" (For all of you who laughed... you've just shown your age! HA HA!!!) So, I talked myself down while still half asleep. I'm so very proud. HA!!

Still no other real symptoms to report. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for anything out of the norm and as you should all assume... you'll be the first to know!!

Ok, time to take my pills and check on my girlies!!

June 9th, 2009, 07:00 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are too funny! I am glad your rational side came out and talked down your sleepy delirious side though! It was a smart move, no need to take a test too early!

I really hope that the wave of nausea is a good thing--- I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

And I can totally relate to the open windows thing. It always messes up my temps, and because I am around O time, I told DH that it was too humid out to open the window last night. So maybe it was, but I really don't know because I never really checked! I just didn't want him to open the window and mess up my temp!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

June 9th, 2009, 07:06 AM
See, here's the thing... since I've lost a good bit of weight, I feel cold much easier now than I used to. Not as much insulation I suppose. LOL!

I had opened all the windows in the house because it was warm yesterday. When we went to bed, it had rained and the temp really dropped. I mentioned about closing the windows and he said "Oh... I think it feels nice." So I gave in, not thinking "Uh... that might screw with your temp Dork!" I did get him to close 2 of them, but he left the other 2 open. Big dumb head!

June 9th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
HOLEY MOLEY you are 9DPO!!! Getting sooo close!! I am so proud of you for not testing!!! I tested too early, got a BFN, and it SUCKED! I don't wish that upon anyone. BUT that does look like an implantation dip to me. Gosh, I hope it is!!!!!!! I can't wait for you to test!!!! I got all my crossables crossed for you!!!
Yea, don't freak out over a temp or two....mine weren't all that great and I thought I was out because my temps weren't were I thought they should be, and well, also b/c I had no symptoms. But, you never know!!!
And Helo is so adorable!! I am glad he is doing well!! KUP on the little guy!!!
GL!!! BFP dust to you:
June 9th, 2009, 08:17 AM
CRYSTAL!!!! I'm so glad to hear from you!!! I was so worried about you! I saw you hadn't updated your journal on this side and then I stumbled across a posting on the Grads page I think (I was huntin' for ya) updating after your doc appt. I was so glad to hear that your numbers are on the up-tick and that all is well. I was sending tons of positive energy and love your way.

It's so weird... I've been so "Eh, I dunno about this cycle" But there's a part of me that feels kinda peacefully good about it. I'm gonna feel like a total smacked *ss for saying that if it doesn't work out! But I know this is the ONE place in the ENTIRE WORLD where I can say all of this openly and not worry about anybody saying "Oh she always thinks she's pregnant!"

But after having my O day moved to CD 15, realizing we BD'd late night CD 15/early morning CD 16, not having a fall back temp the day after my shift this month, then seeing that dip on 7 DPO... I dunno. I'm now kinda having a hard time not feeling good about our chances this month.

June 9th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Still have all of my crossables crossed for ya!! I think that your temps still looks good and you definitely have a great chance! I have been talking DH out of putting the air in for the last couple of days~ I told him that it will mess with my temps and he affectionately responded "you're nuts!", so that is a battle I'm going to lose soon Congratulations on "having the power"( yes I am that old) I am proud of you! Have a great day with your kitties!
June 9th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Yay to Chrissy for getting my reference!! Yeah, if this month isn't it, I can see the A/C being a bit of an issue. We now have central air in the new house... so I'm not sure how that's all gonna pan out. DH is gonna want to put it on and I'm gonna be all "It's cold" and he's gonna be all "No it's not" and I'm gonna be all (pout). LOL!! No matter the season, we battle over the thermostat! HA HA!!!

Here's hoping I won't have to care!!

Um... on another note... what's up with my bbs not hurting anymore? Usually they stay sore right up until like at least the day before AF. Seriously... they feel like pre-ov bbs. What's up with that?

Curious.... very curious. ACK!!!

June 9th, 2009, 11:49 AM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck Coley! I hope its all good signs for you!
June 9th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks Carla! I'm hoping it is too!! Only time will tell!

June 9th, 2009, 03:15 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope those are all good signs. Good job not testing so early. I know how hard it is to resist temptation! Good luck and I'll be stalking you! Can't wait to see tomorrow's temp! Hope it's super high!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search