Coley TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree440Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2009, 10:16 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you are having such a rough time. Glad your weekend was good despite AF. Hope that cycle was just a fluke and you have a normal LP this time. Good luck!

June 14th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Casey!! The rough bits have passed, Thank GOD! Now it's a brand new cycle and we get to start ALL OVER AGAIN! Aren't we jazzed?!?! LOL!!!

June 14th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Coley,

I gotta type fast because DH will kill me if I'm slacking right now... I'm supposed to be cleaning and packing.. we leave on vacation really early!! I had to write you anyway. I, of course, laughed out loud to the quasimodo joke and probably gave it away that I'm messing around on the CPU. I hate that disney character!! I refuse to see that movie because of how hideous he is

Anyway as for your temps. I had read online that it's pretty much normal that your temps can stay high during AF and then decline as she ends.. so I don't think it's much to worry about, but I don't know if you should start using the OPK's on CD 11! Sorry I'm no help.

Have you tried Robitussin to help with the EWCM?? so many ladies say that it works wonders!!! I think you should give it a whirl if you haven't already. I think i've seen it on your past charts like once each cycle yeah just give me the title "stalker status"

K darlin I gotta get going. I might not be on all week but you and the other girls will be in my T&P! Please pray for us and our little bean. I'm really worried today because I got what was headed toward a fever.. and then my only PG symptoms (sore BBs & rapid heartbeat) disappeared. So I'm freaking terrified. still no spotting or cramping but I'm just so paranoid because of my last loss. I have another blood test before I head to the airport.... so I'm praying my HCG numbers climb and climb.

Talk to you soon!! Have a good week!
June 15th, 2009, 05:46 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you are back! I have been thinking about you and hoping that things were getting a little better. New cycle = new chance for BFP!!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

June 15th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Nan ~ You are too much!! I hope you guys have a great vacation and I am definitely sending Healthy Bean your way. I know you're watching every little thing because of your history... but I'm praying that you'll have a much happier outcome this time! I agree with you on the high temps. After I posted that I went back and looked at a previous chart and saw the exact same thing. So it's much less interesting than it was. LOL!!

Jackie ~ Thanks hon!! I think I just needed a few days... plus I generally don't log on as much over the weekend anyway, because that's when I get to spend time with DH! But you are exactly right... new cycle... new chance for BFP!

So now we switch from hoping for a "Love" Bug to a "Shamrock" Baby!!

June 15th, 2009, 11:51 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with your DH...so glad that he was so sweet to you...I think at a certain point, they really *get it*...

Now, how the heck are you already on CD6...that means you only have about 10 days and you are Oing again - YEAH!!

FWIW, I thouhgt I had everything figured out by last cycle...and then an 8day LP kicked me in the butt and made me realize that no matter how much we think we know, our bodies are full of surprises...

Here's to a lucky shamrock baby!!
June 15th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Glad you are feeling better. Nancy was right that it is normal to have high temps during AF. I book you might be interested in reading is Taking Charge of Your Fertility. A lot of us have read it and it is absolutely wonderful. It goes through your cycle, what to expect at different points in your cycle, optimizing chances of getting pg, and a really good in depth discussion on charting. I couldn't put it down! As for the robitussin, you take 2 tsp, 3x day. It didn't work at all for me, only the evening primrose oil helped, but it does work for a lot of women. Best of luck this cycle!

June 16th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Tonya ~ Yeah... he's a good egg. He's one of those guys that has that tender side that only I get to see. Stupid body with it's stupid surprises. ACK!!! Me no likey!! I'm 34 freakin' years old... I ain't got time for surprises!! I'm swingin' at the cobwebs on my eggs daily. Ya know the movies where they find an old book and blow like 18 million pounds of dust off of it...? Yeah, I swear that's me! HA HA!!!! It does seem like I'm comin' up on O day really fast again, doesn't it? Fingers crossed for NO MORE surprises!

Casey ~ Oh yeah! TCOYF is my BIBLE!! I've had it for a few years now. I think I confused myself a while back, I thought that your temp HAD to go back to or below your cover line for your cycle to TRULY end, because just about EVERY chart they show in the book has the temp at or below the cover line on the 1st day of menses.

I did buy some Robitussin, but then I didn't take it because our Pre-Seed came. I've done the EPO for almost 3 months and I haven't really noticed any change. Maybe I'll try the Robitussin this cycle. Should I start taking it now?

June 16th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Well, blow those cobwebs off and get those eggies prepared for this cycle!! I have no idea when you start the Robitussin, so I can't answer that one.... just wanted to pop in and say YAY for being on CD 7- a week into the new cycle already!

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

June 16th, 2009, 09:48 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl! Glad you are feeling better I always get a little bummed and need a few days during AF, but then bounce back to the baby-making mission I took Robitussin this cycle from CD 10-14 (I don't now when you are supposed to take it, but I can tell ya that it worked! Good luck and have a great day!!!
June 16th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Hey fellow Dustyeggie Club Member...I'm feeling the same way...I swear, why in the world did I spend 15 years spending all that money trying to avoid getting pregnant...umm, yea...I could have put that money to much better use!!

I didn't have an luck with the Robitussin or the EPO...I got less CM with the EPOm than I did without it, and didn't notice an difference with the Robitussin...but, I love me some Preseed

Glad that O is coming up fast...at least you still have normal cycle lengths...mine started getting horribly long when I turned 30, and just whipped into shape when I forced CLomid on it...
June 16th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromustobaby View Post
I swear, why in the world did I spend 15 years spending all that money trying to avoid getting pregnant...umm, yea...I could have put that money to much better use!!

I started the robitussin on day 10 all the way until O was confirmed. HTH! Hope you O really soon!

June 17th, 2009, 11:44 AM
You women are gonna drive me to drink with the split Robitussin verdict!! I suppose it can't hurt to try it.

There's not really that much going on here today other than the fact that I'd really like to get a decent night's sleep for a change. The past few nights have been really crappy and restless. I woke up at 5 o'clock when I usually temp at 7:15. So I realized I had to temp then because I wouldn't get 3 hours of sleep even if I fell right back asleep.

Temp showed 96.9. Luckily one of the girls reminded me to adjust it. See how delirious I was?!? LOL!

I'm still wondering when I should take my 1st OPK. I'm thinking maybe I should stick with CD 11 even though last cycle was short.

We've got cool, gray and overcast weather here today... add that to last night's "sleep", if you can even call it that, and I'm having a loooow key day.

June 17th, 2009, 01:16 PM
*** UPDATE!!! ***

As you all know, Danny ordered a bio-identical natural progesterone cream for me on Friday. I've been all bummed thinking it wasn't going to come today because usually our Mail Lady comes by 11 in the morning. When we hadn't gotten mail by 2 o'clock, I figured it was a bust. Then the UPS man pulled up and I got excited. It was a package for my dad. Booo!!!!

Then I hear someone on my porch at 3:45. I look up... and it's a substitute Mail Carrier! WOO HOO!!! I fling the mailbox open and there inside is a Priority Mail Box! I snatch it out and see Danny's name on the box!

I rip it open and.... MY PROGESTERONE CREAM!!!! I'm such a dork, I know... because I can't even use it until after I've O'd... but I guess I just feel better having it in my grubby little hands! HA!!!

June 17th, 2009, 05:41 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY for getting your progesterone cream!!!!!!! Hope it works for ya! I am hating the weather lately~ how bout you?
June 17th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Chrissy ~ I KNOW!!! If I hear the weatherman say rain ONE MORE TIME I swear I'm gonna hurt somebody!! And did you hear the forecast for tomorrow?!? Severe Thunderstorms! Especially NJ & DE! ACK!!!

I guess on the up-side, it will give me a good excuse to do a few chores and dig into my new book What to Expect Before You're Expecting.

June 18th, 2009, 05:38 AM
So... I'm completely aggravated. The past few nights I've been getting real crap sleep, which has ticked me off. So last night, I went to bed at like 11:30 or so because I felt really tired. What happens this morning? I wake up at 5 o'clock... AGAIN!!!! OMG!!! ***?!?!? Another adjusted temp!

Don't get me wrong... I know I'm in the Pre-Ov part of my cycle where temps can jump around and not mean much... but, seriously! What's buggin' me is this: Will my sleep sort itself out by O time... because let me tell you right freakin' now... if my wake up time is all jacked after O day I'm gonna be !!!!

I just want sooo much to be able to go to bed, fall asleep and stay asleep until 7 freakin' 15! Is that too much to ask!? Danny thinks it may be because Helo likes to sleep in bed with us and he sleeps for awhile and then wakes up and wants to play Spidey-Hop all over the bed. My temp this morning was 96.5! What in God's name am I meant to do with that? I've never had a temp so low... The adjuster thing made it 96.9 but still... I usually don't go that low until around CD 12.

I really hope I get my crap together. ARGH!!!!!

NO MORE SURPRISES!!! NO TIME!! NO TIME!!! ACK!!!

June 18th, 2009, 06:02 AM
Ugh, I'm sorry that the wake-up schedule has been less than favorable. I hope your body gets with the program and lets you start sleeping longer so your temps are more accurate! HUGS! Good luck with the storms- they went through here last night and they were naaaasty.

June 18th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Jackie ~ I heard it raining around 2 in the morning. That was the 1st time I woke up! GRR!! It was still goin' strong at 5... and then at 7:15 when Danny asked me if I would drive him to the train station so he wouldn't have to park and walk through the lot in the rain. We've got a bit of a break at the moment, but I can tell we're not done yet just by looking at the sky. I'm still waiting on the Thunderstorm part, so far it's only been rain.

June 18th, 2009, 08:07 PM
The east coast has been absolutely soaked the last few weeks...but, at least it is cooler than when it is full on sun...hope that the rain stops so you can sleep all the way through the night...

I know exactly what you mean about waking up...before, I couldn't care less, but NOW - I NEED to know my temps, LOL!! Poor kitty, he just wants to play

Yea for progestrone cream, I'll be really interested to know how that works...my LP has been all over the place while I've been charting so I might need to look that one up...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search