Coley TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree440Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh sweet!!! That would make things REALLY easy! Then I can either get him to go there, or take the dang sample myself and not have to fuss with him at all!!

October 27th, 2009, 01:30 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad that you have an appointment in place (just wishing you didn't have to make it!).. I've been thinking about you, but can completely understand the time that you needed to just step away from it all. HUGS!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

October 27th, 2009, 02:56 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Nikki-

I totally know where you are coming from...
Each month it just got tougher and tougher...
But, once you get that second line (and it will be SOON!!) then it will all be the distant past!

So glad that you have your appointment lined up and it is so soon...
If you do need to schedule eventually with the OB, tell them to call you if they have a cancellation - I was able to get a next day appointment that way (instead of one that was 2 months away)

Crossing everything that it all comes back normal, that you have a great DR who actually reads through your charts, and is proactive and helpful - BIG
!
October 27th, 2009, 09:52 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes. Hope you get wonderful news and a great plan in place. Glad to see you back hun!
October 27th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Cheryl_W's Avatar Izzy's Mom!
Send a message via MSN to Cheryl_W
So glad you're back Nikki!!!

And I'm glad all the appointments are made, and praying for nothing but good news!

Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!

- and -
October 28th, 2009, 06:58 AM
That's a great idea Tonya! I never even thought about that!

I'm starting to get to the point I hoped I wouldn't get to... where I heavy sigh whenever I think about TTC. It almost feels like "Oh yay... another month where I get to wait to O, BD like bunnies and then wait for the giant disappointment that will surely come." It's kind of depressing. However, I am hopeful that I'll have a new more positive outlook after my appointment.

I'm feeling kinda meh about my temps. They're at a higher level than my usual Pre-O temps. Even Danny has commented on them. I'm not super worried or anything, they might start dropping in the days leading up to O. It could also be due to the seasonal change, according to FF, temps during the cooler months are higher than temps during the warmer months. Makes no sense to me... but hey, they've got the data to back it up... so I'll go with it for now.

Another rainy day here in good ol Delaware... all of the animals are passed out. Statler is curled up next to me on the sofa, Waldorf is still in the bed, Cinder is on the other sofa and Mau (Hera) is curled up in a ball in the corner between the fireplace and the wall.

I am so happy that the leaves are actually changing this year. We haven't had an autumn like this in the past few years... the leaves seemed to go from green to dead to on the ground. This year we're having an explosion of reds and oranges and yellows... I had to get some pictures over the weekend.

October 28th, 2009, 08:32 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
those pictures are stunning...
Makes even a warm weather girl like me want a real change of seasons
October 28th, 2009, 02:31 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
your temps aren't too crazy, they were at 97.7 until 9-10 DPO last cycle and then dropped, so i'd say you're still safe!

I can't wait to hear how your appt goes so i can have an idea of how mine might go.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
October 28th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how are you feeling....and those pictures really lifted my spirits I really hope you get a this cycle.

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14She should be here 8/21/14 time will tell.
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 5 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
October 28th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Glad you guys liked the pics.

They are in the same range as last month. Last month was the first time they stayed that high. I used to be between 97.3 and 97.5 with an occasional stray high temp.

This is also the first time I've charted during this time of the year, so like I said, it may be the seasonal shift.

October 28th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I love the pictures nikki....I love fall pics!!!

I'm glad you are back, and that you have an appointment!! I really pray it brings you closer to your that you so deserve!!!
October 28th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Thanks Marci... I really hope so too. I don't really know what to expect. I mean, from looking at my charts I seem to be ovulating normally. So I don't know if they'll recommend medication or what. Maybe my O isn't strong enough. I dunno. I know that my temp shifts haven't been as big as they had been months ago, but I don't know if that actually means anything, ya know?

October 28th, 2009, 07:57 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Hi Nikki!

I've been off the boards for a while now...just started my new job this week, so things are nutty around here, but wanted to pop in and let you know I've been thinking about you!!

Stay well!
k

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
October 29th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Thanks Karin!

So... today is grocery day. I'm getting ready to get dressed and go pick up my mom. Since dad's eyes have gone wonky and he's not to drive much, I take her for some errands every few weeks.

5 more days til my appt!

I've spent the morning having my coffee and checking up on everyone. Apparently it's National Internet Day... so I got my time in already! HA!

I'll check back in once I'm done with all my running and such.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

October 29th, 2009, 08:12 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for an appointment.
October 29th, 2009, 12:25 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Nikki! I'm glad you have an appointment in place and i really hope you get the answers you need so you can get that long awaited BFP!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
October 29th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Brandielou's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad your appointment is in place because I can totally relate to how you feel about another month, O time, BD time, and then getting your hopes up. I hope they will be able to give you some answers because I know that you have lots of info to give them, like your charts. Your photos are beautiful! I love the color changes, I live in the south so we don't really have color changes. The leaves are either green, dying or gone

I hope you're feeling a little better and hope you have a great Halloween!

Thank you HeatherW for my beautiful siggy!
October 29th, 2009, 07:23 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for sharing the pics of the beautiful Fall leaves, especially for the sake of displaced east coast girls like me. It's so funny, we drink Pumpkin Spice lattes and spiced cider and have pumpkin patches etc... yet everything around us looks EXACTLY like it did all summer!

I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes, I really hope it's helpful or at the VERY least gets you headed somewhere helpful!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
October 30th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Mandy - I know the feeling. We lived in California for 10 years and I always thought it was so weird to open your Christmas presents and then go play outside in shorts!

It just seems like it's been so long since I've gotten to enjoy all the seasonal things about living on the East Coast, because the weather has been so... strange. This year, it actually looks and feels like the season it is, ya know? Now if we can get snow this winter... I'll have hit the jackpot!! I'm so jealous of the people in Colorado right now!! HA HA!!!

So... had to go buy a BIGGER litter box and better cat litter today. These boys are... a handful. Poor Mau, she's such a dainty little princess and these boys are so big and cumbersome and messy... she won't even go in the community litter box anymore. She uses the one on the breezeway. You see, the boys haven't figured out the cat flaps to get out there yet, so it's like she has her own space for when she doesn't want to be bothered. LOL!

Dunno if we'll have to worry about anybody out and about for Mischief Night tonight... My errands are done, my Trick or Treat candy has been poured into a giant bowl, I've got Secret Sister treats to nibble on... so I think it may be time to light up the fireplace and kick back for some scary television. I looove Halloween!!

Hope you're all having a Frightening Friday!!!

October 30th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
if those are ghosts in your yard...they look preety creepy(i guess that is the point) i cant wait til you have your appointment...i hope you hear nothing but good news and tips to help improve your chanes

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14She should be here 8/21/14 time will tell.
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 5 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search