Coley TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree440Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
See that?! My analytical slightly anal SUPER organized inner Virgo is good for something!! HA!!!

June 24th, 2009, 01:39 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ummmm, got temp rise?

Love it!!!!!! I'll be stalking your chart this 2ww!! I'll have to live vicariously through you ladies for the next month or so!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

June 24th, 2009, 05:17 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Holy temp rise girl!! That looks like a super super strong O...I love all the great signs that you've had this time around, it all sounds great to me
June 24th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
See that?! My analytical slightly anal SUPER organized inner Virgo is good for something!! HA!!!
Virgo... OH! is that why my mom acts that way!? go figure.

Last edited by Skimboardin Mama; June 24th, 2009 at 09:46 PM.
June 25th, 2009, 06:58 AM
That was a pretty big jump there, huh?! LOL! It dropped a tiny bit today... but I'm not concerned about it to tell you the truth.

Yes Nan... them Virgos can be a little on the whacky side! HA HA!!!

June 25th, 2009, 06:04 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HAHAHA! Both my parents are Virgos and they are wacky Lovin that temp rise!!! Stalkin ya now Not in an insane way or anything
June 25th, 2009, 11:44 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Loving that temp rise hun! I really hope you caught it! Here's some dust! :d ust::dus t: There, that ought to do it!

June 26th, 2009, 05:45 AM
Thanks for all the dust and crossables and such.

Got my cover line today and it's right where I thought it would be. So, yay for that.

I'm watching everyone remember the life of Michael Jackson. I was completely SHOCKED yesterday. I couldn't believe it. It was just so out of left field. They always say they go in 3's and that was true this week. 1st we lose Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcett and then finally Michael. What a sad week for the entertainment world.

The oldies station here is playing all Michael Jackson music today and on the way back from the train station, they played "The Girl is Mine" (the duet with Paul McCartney) and I felt myself choking up a bit. I used to jump up in front of the TV every time the Thriller video came on and I would do each and every single dance step right along with him.

He was such a huge part of music for me growing up and it's just... sad.

June 26th, 2009, 07:24 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree about MJ.... no matter what speculation there is out there, he was a good musician.

As for your chart- hooray for crosshairs!!! I'll be watching that chart!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

June 26th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Yay for CH's! So excited to stalk your 2ww! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

June 27th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Coley-
Just wanted to say that your temps are AMAZING this cycle - I'm going to be stalking you for sure!
June 27th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Yay for stalkers!!! LOL!! Funny how this is the only context in which that statement is acceptable! HA HA!!!

So... not really much going on. The only annoying thing is a kinda gurgly crampy gassy feeling that I've had the past few days. Not really attributing it to anything... but it's annoying and I kinda wish it would knock it off.

Ah the TWW... how we love it. Mom asked how my chart was looking. I told her "So far, so good". Apparently Cookie keeps asking her like EVERY DAY! Mom said "Dang Cookie! I don't even ask her that much!!"

Danny and I ran out to get his hair cut this morning, then we had lunch at Panera Bread (I know... AGAIN, right?). The sky got really dark and windy so we drove home and watched Taken & Valkyrie. Both were really good. I love Liam Neeson!

Once the weather cleared up, we took Cinder for a walk, did some grocery shopping and ended the day with burgers and hot dogs on the grill. Overall, not a bad Saturday.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

June 29th, 2009, 06:10 AM
So... woke up this morning to a slightly higher temp than yesterday. So yay for that.

Still got that gurgly thing going on. I've been gassy as all get out the past 3-4 days. Then last night I was constipated... finally was able to go this morning. I know, I know.... WAY TMI!! LOL!

There's one thing that has me a bit... curious, shall I say? I've looked back at my charts and found that every cycle by 4DPO I've got sore bbs that carry on generally til AF shows. They aren't sore... AT ALL. I've poked, prodded, groped, squeezed, etc... Nothin'. And now I'm 6 DPO.

Maybe... maybe... maybe it's a good sign... insofar as it's different from other months. Sigh. According to FF I am exactly one week away from the Test Date they've assigned me. Man this is gonna be a long week. I guess I won't be havin' any 4th of July Cocktails!

June 29th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
whoo hoo your chart is still looking awesome!!!!! I'm sorry I'm not frequenting here. I'm lucky if I can get out of bed!!! DH went back to school today so now I have no nurse to cater to my every whim

when are you going to test!?
June 29th, 2009, 12:04 PM
I can't believe that you are so close to testing again - which such a strong O also...am really hoping that all the *different* signs mean good things!!
June 29th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Nan ~ no worries on being a little MIA... I get like that from time to time. Plus... you're preggo! You're probably a mix of tired and sick half the time! HA HA!!!

Tonya ~ I know, right?! It seems like the time went by really fast... although as the time was passing it felt REEEALLLY slow!!

Wound up taking a nap today. Which is... odd. I do not nap. I am not a napper... but I was freakin' exhausted this morning. I took Danny to the train station, came home, felt normal... then within about 2 hrs, I was really tired. I decided to lay down on the sofa and passed out til 1 o'clock!!

I had a really vivid dream too, which is, again, odd. Usually I don't remember my dreams. But I remember everything. I was dreaming about being exhausted and trying to pry my eyes open with my fingers. My friend from Colorado (she's one of the friends that has known me the longest and how much I've wanted a baby) was in the dream and I wanted so badly to wake up and talk to her and tell her I was pregnant. That's when I was trying to pry my eyes open in the dream, but my lids were so heavy, I could only open them into slits to see her sitting on our hearth. When I pried them open, as soon as I let go, they'd fall shut again like they had weights on them. Strange.

BTW Tonya & Nan... I just wanted you guys to know that you DO NOT need to turn off your pregnancy tickers when you post in my journal. I LOVE watching how your beans are comin' along. I know other girls may feel differently... but this is MY journal and I wanted you both to know that you are welcome to revel in your pregnancies as much as you like!

June 29th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Nikki, your temps are looking great. I'm already anxious for you to test, haha! Hope another member of the dusty eggs club gets to move to the grads! That would be awesome! Crossing my fingers for you!

June 29th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I'm hoping your temps go up and up and up,
yeah for naps mid day

[SIZE="3"]

June 29th, 2009, 05:32 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
i really hope you caught that eggie and that you get your

June 30th, 2009, 06:20 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nikki your chart looks really good!!!! Being tired is a great symptom!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search