~Crystal's TTC #1 Journal~

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2009, 02:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So, today is THE day....that I start a journal!!!

Before I get into myself I have to say...today the TTC#1 board has been AMAZING!! 4 BFP's and other great news! It motivated me to finally start a journal!!

I am Crystal (23) and DH is Morgan. We have been married since Nov 07. This is our 1st cycle TTC a little miracle! I have waited for this time for sooooo long. All my life I have been a kid lover! I just love kids and have dreamed and thought of the time in my life when I would finally be a mommy. THAT will be the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. (Well, besides my Lord and Savior, and my DH!!) But you get the drift!

DH and I live in Hawaii because he is in the military and this is our duty station right now. We are from Texas and all of our long time friends and family are in Texas. O, how we miss Texas so much!!!! Not just family and friends, but the open roads, the food, the music...I could go on and on!! We both are very close to our families and love them very much. I wish Hawaii wasn't so far away or the flights weren't so darn expensive. Because we would definitely see everyone back in Texas more. But...we won't be here forever.

As for Hawaii, I really love it here. I mean it is the epitome of PARADISE!! I have always loved the sun and the beach. And well, I have it all at my fingertips. I can't wait to have kids and be able to take them to the beach and play!!! And yes!! my babies WILL be water babies. hehe Or at least they better be!!

Anywho, as far as my cycles go...one word can sum them up...LONG! I haven't been on birth control in years so I get AF about every 6 weeks. Which is nice. Right now I am at 11DPO. Either a +HPT or AF is right around the corner. I took a test yesterday and got a -HPT. And I am not really having any symptoms as far as PG goes. So, I think AF is on her way. These next few days are going to kill me...just waiting, and waiting, and waiting...for the darn witch! O well...that is all I can do. It is only my 1st month TTC so I can't expect too much....but it would be nice!!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

Last edited by pmwjones; June 2nd, 2009 at 02:13 PM.
June 2nd, 2009, 02:43 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY for starting a journal Crystal!!!!!! I hope that pretty soon you'll be starting a Pregnancy journal I am stalking you and also YAY for living in Paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 2nd, 2009, 02:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Crystal, on top of the crazy amount of s, this made my day ! It's about darn time.

I'm so happy you are enjoying HI. I miss it so much and it stinks that we're still not there but that's what happens with military DH's! They always get moved. I'm glad mine is out now. Has yours deployed?? Is there any possibility of him PCSing some place else?

Anyway I hope you really get your +ive this cycle!! I'm keeping my crossables crossed for you!

June 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for writing in my journal!!!! DH will be deploying really soon actually. We are hoping to get PG before he leaves so I can have the baby after he gets back!! That is our "plan"!
He isn't sure if he is going to stay in or get out just yet. But, if he stays in...there is a big possibility we could go to CA! It is between CA, NC, and HI. I will be ready to leave HI by the time his enlistment is up. I just want to be closer to Texas. And well...CA is definitely my preference!!!

Well, I just went to the RR and noticed a hint of brown in my CM. So...I think AF is coming. Or it is spotting. Not sure yet. But I will update when I see more. I am going to be really sad if it is AF but it will be okay. The 12th of this month my in-laws are coming to visit. So, if I am not PG at least I can have drinks with them and not have to worry about it!!

O YEAHH!! I forgot...we have 2 furbabies!!! 1 cat and 1 dog! I will post a pic in a bit. I am headed out to take my pup for a followup at the vet. He had his balls whacked off last Tuesday. lol He is doing great though!! Hasn't calmed down a bit.

June 2nd, 2009, 03:55 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I'm so glad you started a journal...and I Hope you don't mind if I continue to stalk you if I do get into the grads this week...

June 2nd, 2009, 04:41 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Hawaii sounds fab. I have a friend from Texas, she married an Irish man and now lives in our town in the south west of Ireland. A big change from Texas I bet. Thank for starting your journal you inspired me to start one as well.

[SIZE="3"]

June 2nd, 2009, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you all for reading my journal!!
Marci, I would LOVE if you continued to stalk me. You have been a big inspiration to me and I have learned a LOT from you!! I will definitely continue stalking you!!

Well, I just got home from the vet and it seems I have not had any more blood really...if you know what I mean. I would LOVE if it is just a little spotting and not AF. But...only time will tell.
I am sure if it is AF then I will know for sure in the morn....

I will update then!!!

To all the TTC#1 ladies...today was AWESOME!! So many BFPs!! I am so happy for each and everyone of you!!!

June 2nd, 2009, 07:02 PM
bittersweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Crystal-

Really glad you started a journal. I'm just starting this journey as well. For now I think I will be a better journal reader than writer.

What branch is DH? We are military too. Hawaii is an option for us, but I've gone back and forth on if I'd like to LIVE there. Sorry DH is deploying soon. I really hope you get a BFP before that. Will you stay in Hawaii while he's deployed?

June 3rd, 2009, 12:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So, here it is 9:30 pm and still no AF. ugggh I just want her to come already!!!!! Earlier this afternoon I noticed the lightest brownish bloody something or other mixed in with my CM on the toilet paper. It showed up a few times this afternoon and then none tonight. So...I am having two thoughts: IB or the start of AF. I had some cramps today so I am really thinking she is lurking.

I am dealing with mixed emotions. Part of me really really wants a BFP soon, but then the other part of me is trying to say, it is okay...because if I don't get one this month...I can have more liberty's
when my in-laws come out in a couple weeks. I will be able to enjoy wine and drinks with them. Which I wouldn't do if I was PG. But honestly, I would much rather just be PG!!! I know this is just my first month TTC. But I am just so ready. So ready it is hard to put into words.

June 3rd, 2009, 03:37 AM
Hey Crystal!!! Unfortunately that is the constant battle of those TTC, but stay positive! Your temps. look awesome and I have a really good feeling for you Have a great day sweetie!
June 3rd, 2009, 07:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you so much Chrissy!!! Your words mean so much!

As of this morning...my temp went down a couple tenths. 98.6 to 98.4. However, that is still a high temp. STILL no AF...as of now....we will see how the day goes.

I just got some AWESOME NEWSS!!!!! I HAVE A NEW NEPHEW!!!! My SIL went into labor this morning and gave birth to their 3rd child. Logan Ryan is his name. OMG I can't wait to see a pic of him. I wish I could be there and hold him!!! I am sooo ecstatic. I just love my neice and nephew that I already have. Being an aunt is one of the COOLEST things ever, just so you know!!!! If you are an aunt, I am sure you know what I mean!!! My brother is caucasion, SIL is filipino. There first two kids have light skin and light hair. This one has light skin but DARK hair!!! I figured it was bound to happen...with the asian running in their blood!! OMG I am just so excited!!!

June 3rd, 2009, 07:12 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your new nephew! I'm sure being an aunt is fantastic (I won't ever have nieces or nephews, unfortunately).

How are you doing today? Are you still spotting?

June 3rd, 2009, 07:14 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to see that you started a journal! Congrats on the new nephew! Hope you can bring him a little playmate soon! I know how it is having long cycles. My longest was over 60 days. I am now taking clomid to help me O sooner. Anyway, great to see you in the journals! So excited to follow your journey! Hope it's a short one! I don't think you're out just yet! Crossing everything for you!

June 3rd, 2009, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Caroline: no more spotting.
I am so darn confused. I am having some pain in my lower left abdomen this morn. Not too sure what that is about. I figure AF.

Thanks for the support girls!!! You make this journey 100x better!!!

June 3rd, 2009, 10:55 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay!!! I found your journal... and now I feel like a total dingbat because there were times I responded to your posts and called you Morgan! DUH!! If I had actually looked closer at your siggie, I would've figured you couldn't be married to a MAN named Crystal!! Man, am I a moron?! LOL!!

Congrats again on the new nephew!! I LOVE being an aunt! I have spoiled the crap outta my nieces, although one lives in CA and the other lives in the UK... so I don't get to see them as much as I would like.

I'm soooo keeping my crossables crossed for you. The brownish stuff with the CM sounds like it could be promising!

June 3rd, 2009, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Nikki, don't worry about calling me Morgan. You aren't the first and probably won't be the last. I have thought several times that I should reverse the order of the names...since his name is over my body and vice versa...but, I don't care that much. LOL Plus, I like the name Morgan, so I don't mind if you accidentally call me that. haha

My niece and nephews live in NC so I hardly get to see them anymore. But when I am around them I spoil them rotten!!!

June 3rd, 2009, 11:36 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
First, congrats on your baby nephew!!

Second, your chart still looks really good, so I'm keeping hope for you that your temp jumps back up tomorrow!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

June 3rd, 2009, 01:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
O my gosh! I have a horrendous headache. It started at about 6 this morning (I wake up at 3am every weekday for work) and I thought, well it must be since I haven't had my cup of joe yet. Well, I had my coffee and still have the headache. It has gotten worse too. All I want to do is sleep. I am trying to work and it is hard to concentrate because my head hurts so bad. I hate to complain but where else can I do it?? haha I am trying to drink lots of H2O so I am going to the RR every 5 mins too.
Geeze, I am just a ball of complaints today. But as long as AF stays away...I think I will be good.

June 3rd, 2009, 02:46 PM
Congrats Auntie!!!!!!! I adore my nieces and nephews Those sound like good signs to me! I really hope this is it for you and you have some of your own GOOD NEWS to announce to your family
June 3rd, 2009, 05:12 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Congrats on your nephew. Are you testing tomorrow? if you are I sending you loads and loads of Baby dust all the way from Ireland. Good Luck Honey.

[SIZE="3"]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search