Rebecca's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2009, 09:00 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yea, what Casey said...
I think you should probably O today, and tomorrow morning your temps will rise...looks like you timed everything perfectly...

As for your weekend - WOW, CONGRATULATIONS!! That sounds absolutely wonderfuL!!
June 18th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Well girls I got my crosshair. so I'm now 3 DPO. I hope we caught out eggie. We only got to BD once before I O'd b/c the 2 days before that I was away at the awards.
No IPS yet... But I'm sure I'll talk myself into having them soon.
As for DH we have his S/A book for 8am Thursday morning next week. Thank god the hospital is only 5min drive away b/c we have to have it in the lab in under an hr. We were told to stay away from BDing for 4 days before test so that works out good for us.
Now it comes to the part I hate. The 2WW. Checking temp to see if there a rise checking for IPS. I really hate this part of TTC.

[SIZE="3"]

June 18th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Hey-
We Oed on the same day - COOL!!

You may have only BD once during that time, but looks like you timed everything perfectly - and as I always say - it only takes once
June 20th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Well I spent the night in my friends house herself and her DH were away for the night so I was babysitting her 3year old She is soooo cute. I want one even more now
I woke up this morning with a really bad stabbing pian in my right Ovary and it has lasted all day and I have a pressure down through me... It kinda feels like AF is on the way but it's way to early for that. I also had a bit of Nausea when I got up. My temp has gone down...
God I really hate 2ww.

[SIZE="3"]

June 20th, 2009, 12:10 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry the 2WW is being so terrible for you! My temps look like crap too. They are way too low. But hopefully that doesn't mean anything and you still get that BFP! I hope your DH's SA comes back good!
June 20th, 2009, 04:17 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey sweetie! Just wanted to drop by and say thank you sooooo much for your kind words and well wishes! They are so greatly needed and appreciated!!! I think that your temp drop and pains are good signs!!!! I have a lot of hope for you this month
June 20th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Hi CB#2

Seems like the super low temps are going around...
Since you are way ahead of us with the time zones, I sure hope that you start a higher temperature trend starting tomorrow!!

However the cramps/pressure sound like a great sign!!
Yea for cycle buddies !!
June 20th, 2009, 07:38 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry about the low temps. Hope they go up and it's just a fluke. Have a wonderful weekend!

June 21st, 2009, 11:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Your temps still look good - even if they are lower than you'd like. I hope that the pain is gone.
June 21st, 2009, 12:56 PM
I see that your temp. went up today!!!! I am voting for ID and a BFP very soon!!!!!! Hope that the cramps eased up and you can relax and enjoy the rest of the 2ww~ pain free
Rise temps Rise!!!!!!!!
Hope you are having a great day
June 21st, 2009, 01:08 PM
Ok so here is how has gone so far. I've ben having really bad cramps in my right since yesterday it's still there today but not as bad.

As today is Fathers day I decided to surprise my dad. He lives a 2hr drive away and works in a hotel. He was working today till 3pm. So I got in my car and drove down to see him. I picked up my brother on the way and my Aunt (dad's sister) I rang him outside the hotel to wish him happy fathers day, he asked me what I was doing I said I was just doing a bit of gardening at home but I hoped to see him next weekend. While he was saying good bye I tipped him on the shoulder. He was so shocked.
I waited for him to finish his shift then took him for lunch and a few drinks.
Happy Fathers Day to all of yer dads today.

So ladies this is my Dad today

This is me with my dad outside his house today

Here is me with my dad when I was 3 years old.

[SIZE="3"]

Last edited by Dóchas; June 21st, 2009 at 01:26 PM.
June 21st, 2009, 01:13 PM
Oh!! love your pics!!!! Such a Gorgeous family!!!!!!!!!!
June 21st, 2009, 08:06 PM
Love the pics! Glad you were able to spend some time with your dad today.

June 22nd, 2009, 03:12 AM
I hate 2ww....

Well my temp is gone down again today. I really don't think this is my cycle.
I still have a dull ache in my right ovary which is really starting to piss me off....
I can't wait for the 2WW to be over. I done with this cycle and I just want to get onto the next one.
Why oh Why can't things just come easy for me, sometimes I think wantever I want it's like the universe is telling me if you want it your going to have to work hard for it....
Don't know what I ever did wrong to deserve years and years of fighting for everything.
So much crap happened over the last 10 years I thought all the stress and heartache is all over now. I'm married to a wonderful man and I'm going to me a mom soon. BUt of course that is a struggle as well....
I'M SICK OF IT
I'm sorry ladies I'm just have a really bad day. I feel like I'm at the edge of tears every min.
I feel like I want to scream.

[SIZE="3"]

June 22nd, 2009, 07:03 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're having such a bad day...I hope it gets brighter! It'll happen for you, I have faith in that.
June 22nd, 2009, 03:28 PM
I'm with ya sweetie!!!! It will get better I am soo sorry that I don't know how to send cute angels (like the one you sent me). I will try to figure it out, but for now BIG ENORMOUS GIANT :d othug:

Last edited by chrissy323; June 22nd, 2009 at 03:33 PM.
June 22nd, 2009, 11:21 PM
I'm so, so sorry you are having such a tough time. I really hope things look up for you. I know it's hard but think of the positive things, you have a wonderful DH, you do ovulate and at a normal time, plus you have all of us for support. I really think your chart looks pretty good and hope those temps go up. Crossing my fingers that this is your last 2ww.

June 23rd, 2009, 02:50 PM
Thanks girls.
I had a very good day today. My friend who is gay and so mad (I love him to bits) called up to me this morning and went went off for the day for a drive. We went to lunch and went for a walk around the lakes of killarney. It was a good day out. I was supposed to be going for a seaweed bath with my friend I was trying to to find away out of it ( I was worried about the effect of the heat of the seaweed bath just in case I was preggo )( I can dream)
but she rang last night saying she had to work.
I'm home now and DH had dinner ready for me b/c he knew I was feeling down.
My temp went back up this morning but I've have AF type cramps but it's way to early I'm a regular 27-28 day cycle.
Don't know what to think???
So the wait goes on. Hope everyone is having a good day.

[SIZE="3"]

June 23rd, 2009, 03:13 PM
Cramps! Temp Dips! Temp Rises! IT"S ENOUGH TO DRIVE US ALL NUTS Just remember that what happens next is going to be amazing!! Glad you are feeling better today
June 23rd, 2009, 05:11 PM
baby:mama's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to baby:mama
I am glad you had a better day!! I was reading through all your journal entries and wow, what an exciting life. I know it is little comfort but I feel the same way as you. I feel like I have waited so long for things and want to know when is it my turn. Just keep doing what you are doing and keep your mind off of it. That is what I am trying to do this cycle. Heck I even bought a new car to take my mind off of it!!! lol
I will keep my fingers crossed for you for this month. It is not over until the witch shows!!!

Thanks to Kiliki for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search