Jackie's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Happy early anniversary!! I think I may have wished you a happy anniversary several times now in error

Congrats on being in the 2WW-- I am right behind you I should be 1 dpo tomorrow.

Have a fantastic weekend!!
October 8th, 2010, 10:41 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
Yay for "o"!!!! Hope the 2ww goes by fast for you!!

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

October 9th, 2010, 03:38 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks girls!!

Well, today is our Anniversary! 6 years ago today we said our "I do's". We got so much done outside today because of the nice weather! I had tons of plants to get cut down so I got that done while he was on the roof sealing some stuff on the chimney and cleaning it out for our fires we'll be building soon. Then we went out for a quick (not fancy) dinner. We just got our stuff packed for tomorrow and we are both SOOOO excited! We want to leave tonight, truth be told, but then we'd have to stay up all night since we can't check in until tomorrow afternoon! So chillaxing it is! I want to sit down and go through our wedding albums, but other than that, that's about it!! We'll be leaving in the morning and be back sometime Monday, not sure when! So I'll be a little MIA! I hope you girls are enjoying your weekend!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- August 2014: All but 7 cycles on BCP due to endometriosis.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

October 9th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar ***Only 1 wish***
Happy Anniversary to you & your dh
October 9th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Have a great time Jackie!! Enjoy memory lane with DH. I am so happy to see you still in so much love after so long. You truly give me hope that true love is real
October 9th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks, Nayomi!

Sam!! That was so incredibly sweet for you to say! Honestly, with us, I truly believe in true love. We've been so in love for so long and it just gets better and better- and I'm not just saying that! As much as I hate to admit it, I think part of it has to do with being "just the two of us" for all these years, ya know? But I'm ready to add a little one to the mix.

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

October 10th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope you have a great little get-away trip Cant wait to hear about it when you get back !!
October 10th, 2010, 07:15 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope y'all had the best anniversary ever!! Jackie you totally inspire me...I love your attitude!!!

I hope you are enjoying your getaway

October 11th, 2010, 09:51 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! I hope that next year there will be another little member of your family to help you celebrate!
October 11th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denalibear View Post
Jackie you totally inspire me...I love your attitude!!!
agreed!

hope you are having a fabulous weekend away!!!!
October 11th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Thanks girls!

Well we are back! We had a great time, although we didn't win any money. *sniffle* But we still had a great time! We spent a lot of quality time together and had most of the day at home together to hang out. We were happy to be home- we're such home bodies and love our house and kitty so much.... it was good to get home, although it was nice to have a night away and a day away from work.

We did end up going through our albums Saturday night. It was so much fun. I still regret not having our wedding video recorded. But what can ya do?

Well cycle wise, nothing going on at all. My ovaries hurt last night for some reason, but that stopped... My boobs don't hurt in the least and I don't have the usual creamy CM or anything. Honestly, I'd be tempted to say I didn't even O if it weren't for those two smiley sticks. I think I'm 5 dpo today? All I know is AF is due the weekend following this one, so we'll see what happens. I'm not feeling great about it at all, but it's still early.

I'm so ready to graduate!

October 11th, 2010, 07:49 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Anniversary Jackie (Im so sorry I missed it...) Im glad you had a really great time! Jason and I are such homebodies too I know what you mean!

I really hope that you get a miracle before the time comes for the FET, I understand now more than ever how much easier that would make things!

Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

October 11th, 2010, 08:59 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
Just stopping by to drop off some

Thanks Claire1979 for my siggie!

October 11th, 2010, 10:30 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
So happy you had a great time on your vacation!!! I really hope this 2ww goes fast for you and it turns in to a 9 month wait!!!!!

October 12th, 2010, 05:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im ready for you to graduate too Can I go too ?? Its so fun to hear about your annivesary w/e, thanks for sharing !!! I jokingly told DH we were going to sit down & watch our wedding video, he looked at me like I was crazy !!! So happy you are in the 2 ww !! WHOO HOO !!!
October 12th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Thanks girls!

@Ash- no problem- you've had lots on your mind!

@Tashia- *rolling in that dust*

@Jacklyn- Thank you! I'd love for it to turn into a long wait!

@Jeni- YES! Come with me! I'd like to get out of here asap!

So today is 6dpo I guess, and lucky for me I jinxed the creamy CM because WHOA did it start this morning! Haha! Still no other symptoms or anything exciting- I'm not expecting anything yet anyway! My ovaries are still being weird and hurt occassionally, but otherwise, nothing to report. Just taking it easy this cycle!

And after having the weekend off from good-for-me food and exercise, I'm finding it harder than ever to want to eat well and work out today. As long as I don't have a headache, though, I am going to make myself go with the treadmill and hang out or get some workout done from the DVD or something. I simply HAVE to lose some weight, and as my ticker says, I am only a little over 5 and a half months away from IVF start time! (it could certainly be less as well!!!)

October 12th, 2010, 02:00 PM
I hear you on the weight loss front. I don't want to eat healthy. I want to eat the whole entire grocery store right now. This is sooooo not fun!!! I am on the tale end of doing the Slim in 6 program but I have found these structured programs help me stay focused. I am going to start Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred on 10/24 or 10/25. If we do not get our BFP's-- which we better-- do you want to start it with me. It's really inexpensive to purchase.

I am slowly moving ahead in this cycle too nothing to report here at all-- not even any creamy cm. Oh well-- I am glad that yours showed-- at least you know that progesterone is pumping!!!
October 12th, 2010, 02:20 PM
I actually own it, Sam.... I just used it twice I think, hurt like heck the next day (which always is a GOOD thing) then can't bring myself to do it again. I always tell Jon that I think she is trying to KILL me in the video.

I'll think about trying that with you once this 2ww is over and the witch is gone- should be pretty good timing if you say the 24th or 25th. 25th is a Monday, maybe we should shoot for that. I reaaaaaaaaaaaally want to be pregnant instead though! I need the motivation though and I would be glad to get some assistance from you.

October 12th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
I always tell Jon that I think she is trying to KILL me in the video

That's how I feel about Debbie Siebers right about now!

Girl I pray we both get a BFP and don't even have to think about the 30 day Shred for 9 months++
October 12th, 2010, 05:57 PM
That sounds like a plan, Sam!!! I told DH your proposition and he looked at me like He totally knows how much I hate Ms. Michaels. I swear at her for the full work out! I don't know if I'll ever make it to the step 2 work out, but I'll certainly attempt this with you IF we have to! Now more than EVER do I have an incentive to get a BFP!

I did kick my own butt and made myself get off the couch after dinner and do 40 minutes on the treadmill. I upped the pace a little bit so that I did 2 miles in a little shorter time (plus warmup and cool down). It always feels good to get in a good workout, but I had to honestly yell at myself to get up!! 3 days off the routine and already I want to become a couch potato!

Alright, time for a shower then some relax time with the tv. See you all for hump day!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search