Jackie's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2009, 05:02 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
OMG Jackie. You have been through so much. I want to thank you for sharing your story with us. You are an inspiration to at lot of us. I hope your surgery goes really well and brings you one step closer to your BFP. My T&P are with you honey.

[SIZE="3"]

June 3rd, 2009, 05:45 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you all SO much for the comments. I'm glad that my story doesn't scare any of you, and I truly just want you to know that if I get cranky about TTC, or answera question because of "been there done that", that I truly have "been there, done that". I need your support just as much as we all need each other, so it means SO much to have you all here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca_dawson View Post
I'm so glad you decided to start a journal Jackie! As I was reading through, I was thinking "Sounds like she has endo." Then I got to the part where you talked about it being endo. As a fellow endo sufferer I can definitely relate to the pain that comes with periods. Funny thing is I used to think it was normal! I know what its like to be incapacitated by a stupid period and it isn't fun. My lap recovery wasn't fun, the gas pain is the worst part. I could hardly move, but surgery-wise, its not the worst recovery. I felt like someone had played basketball with my insides though. Not trying to scare you or anything. Alot of people's recovery isn't that bad. After about 2 weeks I was better. Hopefully the surgery is just what you need to get your BFP! My gyn said that the first 6 months post surgery is the best time to get pg after you get all "cleaned out." My first post op period was like a dream! I couldn't believe how much pain I had been living with. I hope the surgery helps you too. I can't wait to see you get your BFP!
Carla, I do remember you mentioning having a lap, and I appreciate you sharing your experience and information!! I need honesty, so it definitely didn't scare me! It helps prepare me for what's ahead!! I can't WAIT to have a post-op period (or not of course lol) because the pain-free period is what I'm doing this for!! I'm pretty certain that it's pretty bad in there too, since this has been going on for a year. Relief is in sight- I just have to make sure we can get this done asap!!!

Love you girs!

Now for my TTC information of the day.... I came home, ate dinner, exercised, and showered. I have this every other day BD'ing plan til I get a + OPK, but I am NOT in the mood... so I am not doing it tonight, even though I *should* to keep up with the plan.. Oh well... at least the CM isn't fertile type yet!! Ughhh, I can't believe I'm just not in the mood!
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever.

BABY BOY- 7/13/15 @ 34 weeks 6 days

June 3rd, 2009, 07:14 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jackie your story truly is inspiring! I'm so glad you decided to post a journal so I can get to know you better. I know how you feel with the long cycles. We have been ttc for 9 months but only 7 cycles. No AF in Dec. or April with my longest cycle being over 60 days. Thank God for Provera! Anyway, I hope your surgery goes well. I look forward to the day you tell us all about your BFP! Best of luck!

June 3rd, 2009, 08:20 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad you joined the journals Jackie - guess the peer-pressure got to ya - huhI think Krista and Marci started it back in January, and then it kinda took off from there...
I hope that once the surgery is complete, you will get your BFP really soon ...and please, feel free to write half a book in your journal entries...I seem to do that every day...its like my own form of TTC therapy...

June 4th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Thanks again, girls!

Well, my O pains have finally begun *does happy dance*. I'm bloated and happy about it, because hopefully O is within a week away! I still don't have any fertile CM, which is strange because this is my first month using EPO after a few months away from it. The good thing is, the O pains are coming from my left side! That's my *good* tube, so yay! It gives me more hope for this cycle.

Oh well, that is all for now. Gonna try to stay in a better mood after I work out tonight so that we BD... tee hee.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

June 4th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Hey Jackie! I'm glad you started a journal! I've learned sooo much about your TTC journal! You've gone through so much and still have a positive attitude. you truly deserve your asap!

June 4th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for O pains!!!
Enjoy your workout tonight!!! And have fun BDing!!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

June 4th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks for stopping by, girls! The O pains are pretty intense this afternoon!! I hope it's a big plump follie forming in there! I look forward to a BD session- it's been a few days! Now where oh where is the fertile CM??

June 4th, 2009, 12:41 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Woohoo for O pains! And I do to hope its a big plump follie! Haha! That made me giggle when I read it! As far as the endo goes, luckily the amount of pain isn't equal to the amount of endo. People with stage 4 can have little to no pain, while stage 1 can have severe pain. It all depends on where the endo is. If its closer to the nerve endings, its more painful. I actually had the pain for over 9 years, but the BC masked the worst part of it. The painful BM's during my period was the first manifestation of it and I remember that started in high school. TMI, but for the longest time I thought I was inserting the tampon in wrong because it only hurt on my period! But then it hurt even when I didn't have one in. Back then I had no idea that was a symptom of endo. Heck even after a year of nursing school I still had no idea it was a symptom of endo! But all that to say, I had symptoms for over 9 years and my dr even found "old endo" showing that I've had it for a while, and mine was stage 2 at worst. So hopeful thinking that yours isn't too bad either!
June 4th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Yay for O time Jackie! Have fun BDing! Since it's been a few days he'll have a lot of swimmers stored just ready to get that eggie! Hope you catch it! You deserve it!

June 4th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Carla- wow, we are really in such similar situations! I had painful BMs in high school too, and also was on 9 years of BCP, which of course, masked it all. Wow. I truly wish a year ago that my OB/GYN would have believed me that it was serious, but instead of surgery (which we BOTH talked about in May of 2008!!, he gave me Clomid and said that we should try to get pregnant first. It's hard to not think that I might be pregnant right now if he had listened... I trusted him because he does this for a living, but in hindsight, I should have insisted on the surgery. Well, maybe not, because if the blocked tube is also my problem, then it wouldn't have been fixed during the lap.. *sigh* I'm also glad to hear that pain and the stage of endo may not coincide. The pain I have is horrendous, and I swear I could tell you every organ it is on (bladder, bowels, left ovary), and I'll be super surprised if I'm wrong... I hope the endo isn't too bad though, and that it can be removed easily and doesn't leave any lasting infertility effects.

Casey- thanks for the cheers!! I don't expect to O yet until Sunday or Monday though (since no fertile CM and going by past cycles), but I will start poas tomorrow!! I can't wait til the digi opk has a smiley face!!

June 4th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Hope you get that smiley face soon. I don't usually get a lot of CM but evening primrose oil has really helped increase it some. I also use preseed too. Anyway, hope the CM hurries and comes so you can get to BDing!

June 4th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Woo hoo! O pains! Enjoy the next few days Jackie!
June 4th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Thank you! We had a lovely time tonight. I told him that tomorrow is our "off" night unless I get the magical smiley face, and he kinda sighed. So I told him if we are both really in the mood, then we still will- but if we aren't, then we don't need to worry about it... Silly men!

June 5th, 2009, 03:51 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad that you and hubby and enjoying yourselves! It's great to keep everything calm and fun HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!
June 5th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for O pains!!! I so hope this is the month for you sweetie!!

June 5th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Hi Chrissy!! And happy Friday to you too!!

Thanks, Nikki! I really hope this is our month. Not just because of all the upcoming hospital things, but just because it is TIME. We're just trying to have fun with it this cycle, relax a little, and enjoy it. We'll see if that gets us anywhere!! We'll see how the power of positive thinking works, because I'm going for it!

I'll start poas today around lunchtime- I really hope I get a surprise smiley face because the O pains were really intense last night... my O pains usually last for a few days though, but still- one can hope!

June 5th, 2009, 06:22 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YEA for POAS and O pains (its the little things that make us happy)!!

June 5th, 2009, 06:53 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Yay for O pains! I hope you see that smiley face soon! hehe

June 5th, 2009, 07:33 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm crossing my fingers for a happy face!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search