Jackie's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes... yes... poas!!

And a big YAY for your O pains being on the left side this month! That's fantastic!! Mine were on the left side this month too, and if I'm not mistaken, I thought Crystal said she had pains on her left side also, and she just got her ! So, here's hopin' the Lefties take June!! HA!!

June 5th, 2009, 08:08 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love it!! Here's to Team Lefties!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

June 5th, 2009, 11:14 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
IM A BIG LEFTY GIRL AS WELL.....HOPE YOU GET YOUR this month....this month has been great so far...

June 5th, 2009, 12:03 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mines on the left this month too when it's usually the right. It's nice to read stories that are so much like mine even though I wish no other women had to deal with endo. good luck this month.

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
June 5th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Thanks, ladies! It was a negative on the smilie OPK, so another day of waiting. I'm still going to try to hold off on BD'ing tonight. My O pains subsided a bit later this morning, but are picking up again and I'm getting bloated. I hope to see a + OPK tomorrow or Sunday! Even though you aren't supposed to look at the lines on the digi tests, I always do, and I can tell when it's going to get positive (at least I like to think I know)- it is getting there... the 2nd line is definitely there, just not super dark yet...

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

June 5th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Hi Jackie. God waiting to O is nearly as hard as 2WW. Fingers crossed you'll get your +OPK soon so you can start BDing and catch that eggie. Good Luck honey

[SIZE="3"]

June 5th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Thanks, Rebecca. I decided a LONG time ago that waiting to O is actually harder for me than the 2ww. I am SO much more relaxed and calm during that time. The point in my cycle RIGHT NOW, is the hardest!!! I just want to get a + OPK and BD, so that I can be assured I didn't miss anything. But instead, I have a -OPK still and I continually wonder "well what if my surge was yesterday and I'm O'ing today and I waited too long to test?" etc. I love to drive myself crazy!

June 5th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Hey Jackie I hope you get your +OPK this weekend! I thought I missed it this month.. and it turns out I o'd later than I thought..... I hope this is the last month of your long journey!!

June 5th, 2009, 05:15 PM
C'mon + OPK!!! You can do it!!

June 5th, 2009, 06:41 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL, that is so funny about the left ovary pain, I know exactly what you mean...after getting my HSG, I saw that my left fallopian tube was straight and short, but my right one was thin and winding and long...so, last month, I got right ovary pain, and I was sad...this month, I'm just getting hints of it, and it is definitely the left, and I'm so happy about that...

Oh the things that we do to entertain ourselves
And yes, I think that Waiting to O is the most stressful by far...after Oing, you just have to wait and see, but before Oing - timing everything perfectly, not doing it too much but not doing it too little...ugh! SO STRESSFUL!!
June 5th, 2009, 07:52 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jackie, I didn't realize how much we (unfortunately) have in common! I'm surprised your gyn was so reluctant. The minute I told mine we were having painful intercourse (because never realized painful BM's meant anything, I seriously thought that it was in my head!) she scheduled and ultrasound to rule out cysts and was ready to proceed with surgery. She's been very proactive and I love her for that! Even last month when I was way late she was like "I wish you were pregnant" but she's being very proactive in getting me there! I hope you don't need all that, but if you do, I hope it helps you get your BFP soon! And with the one tube thing, I have a family member who had her right tube removed due to a cyst and ended up getting pregnant accidentally while on her honeymoon and on BCP! So anything is positive! Yay for Oing soon!
June 5th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *nan* View Post
Hey Jackie I hope you get your +OPK this weekend! I thought I missed it this month.. and it turns out I o'd later than I thought..... I hope this is the last month of your long journey!!
Oh I'm sure I still have a few days until I O... I hope I get that smilie face soon!! Thanks for the dust!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
C'mon + OPK!!! You can do it!!
I hope my ovaries start listening!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromustobaby View Post
LOL, that is so funny about the left ovary pain, I know exactly what you mean...after getting my HSG, I saw that my left fallopian tube was straight and short, but my right one was thin and winding and long...so, last month, I got right ovary pain, and I was sad...this month, I'm just getting hints of it, and it is definitely the left, and I'm so happy about that...

Oh the things that we do to entertain ourselves
And yes, I think that Waiting to O is the most stressful by far...after Oing, you just have to wait and see, but before Oing - timing everything perfectly, not doing it too much but not doing it too little...ugh! SO STRESSFUL!!
Yes, waiting to O is extremely stressful!!! And welcome to team lefties this month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca_dawson View Post
Jackie, I didn't realize how much we (unfortunately) have in common! I'm surprised your gyn was so reluctant. The minute I told mine we were having painful intercourse (because never realized painful BM's meant anything, I seriously thought that it was in my head!) she scheduled and ultrasound to rule out cysts and was ready to proceed with surgery. She's been very proactive and I love her for that! Even last month when I was way late she was like "I wish you were pregnant" but she's being very proactive in getting me there! I hope you don't need all that, but if you do, I hope it helps you get your BFP soon! And with the one tube thing, I have a family member who had her right tube removed due to a cyst and ended up getting pregnant accidentally while on her honeymoon and on BCP! So anything is positive! Yay for Oing soon!
Yeah, I don't know why my OB/GYN was so hesitant. I'm sad about it really, but like I had mentioned, I guess the tube wouldn't have been fixed and I'd still be waiting for surgery regardless if I had the lap done last year. It just stinks knowing that it *could* have made a big difference, and maybe I wouldn't have needed to waste 4 Clomid cycles. I'm glad you have a proactive doctor and I hope that you get that BFP really really soon!! And I love the idea of getting pregnant with only one tube! I know mine is still functional, just not open towards the end, but it's good to know that things are still possible!!

Well, I'm heading to bed- had a rough night with my parents changing plans and DH's Mom changing plans... this weekend is all screwy now! But, I did hold off from BD'ing (even though I REALLY could've used it!!), and we at least have that to look forward to tomorrow. Good night!!

June 6th, 2009, 05:37 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I definately agree the wait to O is the hardest. I'm usually okay during the 2ww and during AF, but as soon as AF is gone and I've finished my clomid I start to get really anxious. I hope you get that smiley soon so you and your DH will have a great reason to wear your smileys! I will be stalking you!

June 6th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Yay!! Tonya's another Leftie!!!

June 6th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Well, lots of EWCM today (yay) and my BBs are getting achy... should be getting close to that smiley face (*should* being the key word- my body loves to play tricks on me). DH is going to be out moving stuff with his Mom today, but I'm hoping we can have a little rendezvous between that and dinner out with his brother. I'll poas later this afternoon, and I fully expect a little smiling guy.... *fingers crossed*

June 6th, 2009, 10:48 AM
YAY, smiley face as predicted! I sent this picture to DH on his phone with the caption "this little guy can't wait til you can come home and play".

June 6th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I see that you got your + OPK today! Yay!
June 6th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Must've posted at the same time- I posted a picture of him because it makes me happy!

I just realized this is the earliest positive OPK for me in all these months!

June 6th, 2009, 03:20 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a cute way to tell DH it's babymaking time! So glad you are Oing early. I really hope you catch that eggie. June seems to be a very lucky month so far! Have a fun time with your DH!

June 6th, 2009, 08:15 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Look at that Nice! I love the text you send to DH! I spent the $45 on those last month and never got a smiley. I was so sad! But I O'd super late and with only 7 sticks, I totally missed it. So I'm glad I finally get to see that infamous smiley, even if its yours! I hope you catch that eggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search