Jackie's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2009, 08:08 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks, girls!! We had to get a "quickie" in yesterday, as DH came home and was GROSS from sweat and such from moving stuff out of an attic all day, etc. I told him he probably roasted all of his little guys anyway! So once he showered, we got a quickie in before hurrying to get ready and meet my BIL for dinner. It was fun though- my temp is still down today, so I'll poas again- that'll tell me whether or not today or tomorrow is THE day... if it's still positive today, I am guessing I will O tomorrow. If it is already negative (which I'm hoping for), then I would say today is the day! There should be NO problem BDing today- woo hoo!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

June 7th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
YAYAY!!! for good timing Jackie! I so hope today is O day and that you get your BFP in a couple of weeks!

June 7th, 2009, 09:24 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you O today! Yay for perfect timing! Can't wait to stalk you in the 2ww!

June 7th, 2009, 10:31 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cmon little guys - go catch that eggie!!

Hooray for Oing and fun days
June 7th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Yeh for and Oing. Now you go catch your eggie. Good luck honey and have fun....

[SIZE="3"]

June 7th, 2009, 04:12 PM
YAY! Well, I did get another + OPK today, so I am either O'ing today or tomorrow, but really hope it was today!! I guess we'll see by my temp in the morning! We definitely had FUN tonight though.... this whole skipping days has helped SO much this cycle. DH even mentioned the same thing. Let's hope for a temp rise in the morning!! I'm ready to relax in the 2ww!

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

June 7th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
Here is some high temp dust, Jackie!!

June 7th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you're having more fun. Here's some high temp dust for tomorrow
June 7th, 2009, 07:58 PM
I'll roll in the high temp dust!!

June 7th, 2009, 08:01 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The more the merrier right? Here's some more high temp dust! Can't wait to see tomorrow's temp!

June 7th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
High temp !!!

I will definitely be watching for tomorrow's temp!!

June 8th, 2009, 03:40 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Jackie, my little icons aren't coming up, but I'm sending you truck loads of high temp dust! Good luck!!
June 8th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Thanks for the dust, ladies!! I guess my body is hording it all to use up tomorrow! My temp hardly went up, but a few things to note:

Last night I had a dream that I had a really sore left ovary and was rubbing it in my dream. I woke up and it really didn't hurt, but it made me think that maybe I O'd over night.

Later this morning, my left ovary is like WOW achy, so I'm hoping that it's from that plump follie bursting through (and hopefully finding some swimmers waiting for it!).

I am still going to poas later this morning to make sure the LH surge is finally gone, and not still pumping like crazy... silly body! I did mess around with my temps and as long as my temp goes up the next 2 days, I'll get CHs for today.

June 8th, 2009, 06:30 AM
for Team Lefties!!! Here's hoping that little eggie is bombarded by voracious swimmers!!!

June 8th, 2009, 08:02 AM
KCMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jackie I just read your journal. I knew most of that from just reading here and there, but had no idea just how much you have been through. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this. I'm so praying that this cycle is IT for you guys!!!!! If not, I hope the surgery goes well and your get your BFP you soooo deserve! Thanks for being such a cheerleader for everyone even with everything you've been through!
June 8th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Thanks for saying that, Gwen. I truly appreciate it. The ladies here just help SO much and make it possible to skip over that dull and sad stuff, and think positively! That's truly why I started a journal- the more positivity in my life, the better! Here's to making THIS cycle THE cycle!

June 8th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Woo Hoo!!

June 8th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Nikki- you crack me up! Well, the smilie face is gone (yay), so I fully expect the temps to go up tomorrow- we'll see!

BTW, my boobs are really sore. They were sore from the day of O til AF last cycle, and I was hoping for a break! They are already making me nuts!

June 8th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Yeah... I'm not really a fan of the whole sore bb thing. I swear I feel like someone has been pounding me in my side-boobs! I really think I could manage to live the entirety of my existence without experiencing that anymore. LOL! When I take my bra off... I find myself standing perfectly still going "Ahhhh!!!" HA! HA!!

June 8th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
Yeah... I'm not really a fan of the whole sore bb thing. I swear I feel like someone has been pounding me in my side-boobs! I really think I could manage to live the entirety of my existence without experiencing that anymore. LOL! When I take my bra off... I find myself standing perfectly still going "Ahhhh!!!" HA! HA!!
I can totally relate!! DH knows that time of month especially-- I walk in the door from work and rip off my bra!! Kitchen, living room, bedroom- wherever I see fit!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search