Jackie's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2009, 10:12 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really hope you O'ed Jackie! Hope there are tons of little swimmers just waiting on that eggie! Come on BFP!

June 8th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Takinabreak
I hope you O'd and this is the beginning of your 2ww!!!! Good luck!
June 8th, 2009, 01:33 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Jackie, Hope you see that temp rise and stay up!!!!!!! Good luck
June 8th, 2009, 05:22 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks, ladies!! I'm hoping for a big temp rise tomorrow. My boobs are crazy sore (sooooo weird to be SO sore around O), and we are going to *try* to BD one last time tonight- DH wasn't feeling great when he got home, so I was afraid we might have to miss it tonight, but he is feeling better now so we'll see. I'd feel more at ease if we covered tonight since I may have just O'd this morning! Keep your fingers crossed for a temp rise in the morning please!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

June 8th, 2009, 06:04 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Fingers crossed that your temp rises! Hope you catch that egg!
June 8th, 2009, 07:41 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You definitely got the BDing covered...I think you Oed yesterday...

Now comes the **easy** part...though not necessarily the least stressful
June 8th, 2009, 07:50 PM
I think I O'd last night, but just in case we're gonna BD tonight. Plus I'm in the mood! I hope those temps rise!! EEK!

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

June 8th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Being in the mood is a sign of O! I really hope you catch it! Looks like you will be covered in the BD department at least! Have fun girl! Can't wait to see tomorrow's high temp!

June 9th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Finally a temp rise. I just got SO used to the super high temps on my Clomid cycles and the cycles right after..... now I'm 3 cycles into unmedicated and my temps don't soar like they used to. Oh well- we did get some BDing in last night (yay), and all O pains are gone and so is the CM... so I guess I'm officially in the 2ww. I hope it's my last for a long time!

By my early calculations, AF should be due the day of my lap consult appointment (interesting timing)... and if my temps are good, I could test on Father's Day at approx. 13 dpo! It'd be too perfect...

June 9th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Ash
Jackie, I so hope this is your last 2ww for a very long time!! Good luck, girl!

June 9th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Thanks, Ash. I hope so too.

I am SUPER bloated this afternoon, ugh. My boobs still hurt and I'm a little grumpy. Gotta love hormones!

June 9th, 2009, 01:33 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ohhh yay for O'ing Jackie!!! I agree, I hope this is your last 2ww for a long time!!!!! Ill be stalking you!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

June 9th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Yay for Oing Jackie! I hope this turns out to be a 40 week wait! It would be so awesome to get your BFP on Father's Day. I really, really hope this is it!

June 9th, 2009, 06:15 PM
I hope this is it too... We ended up BD'ing again tonightt- but not at all for baby making. DH was in the mood (before me tonight for once ) and I mentioned it has been 3 days in a row already... he didn't believe me until I took him on a trip through memory lane and reminded him of each....time.... It was like a light bulb went off! He still wanted to do it, and it wasn't baby-making, so it was great!! Even after the 4th day in a row.

My boobs are still really sore!

Last edited by ~*Jackie*~; June 9th, 2009 at 06:28 PM.
June 9th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Great temp rise there Jackie, and yea for all about the fun BDing
June 9th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Yay for some good lovin'! Glad you two are having so much fun! Hope those temps stay high!

June 9th, 2009, 08:38 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for Oing! Fingers crossed this is your last 2WW for a long time!
June 10th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Well, a temp rise this morning *does little dance*, and I've gotten my crosshairs! I don't believe the day though, and I believe I O'd on CD 17, not 16. I played with a fake temp for tomorrow and if it's around the temp as today (or higher), FF will move them ahead, where I think they are right. I guess we'll see! My boobs are still sore, and my natural progesterone always makes me SO tired after O, so I'm pretty tired already this morning. Go temps go!

June 10th, 2009, 06:07 AM
WOW, that is a great looking temp rise you got there Jackie...
Yea for the 2WW
June 11th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Well, my crosshairs were corrected today- so now I can finally count down. AF is due on Tuesday the 23rd, and the appointment with the surgeon to hopefully schedule the lap is Wednesday the 24th! Depending on temps, I may test on that weekend, but we'll see. I'd love to call the doctor's office on that Monday morning and cancel. If not, then we'll hopefully be moving forward with the lap and tube repair. I am hoping that my OB/GYN's office AND my RE's office got all of my files sent over to this new doctor. I did receive a return call from both offices when I had asked for those files to be sent, but I don't trust them. The only thing sitting in my way now is a trip that DH and I have planned for the weekend of July 10th. We were talking about it last night, and I realized that I have O'd on CD 17/18 the last 4 cycles.. and July 10th will be CD 17. That stinks, and we'll be staying at our friend's house with a ton of other people. I told him hopefully we can get our own room to sleep in for one of the nights (never BD'd on the floor of a friend's house in a sleeping bag) . Oh well... We shall see. I still think it's possible that the surgeon will put me on BCP until the surgery, to prevent another AF from happening before the surgery (the pain I just can't take anymore). So lots of possibilities coming up in the next 2 weeks! I really do hope that I can cancel that appt. and not think about any of this anymore.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search