Jackie's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2009, 07:16 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl...checking up on ya! I hope all is well!
December 13th, 2009, 09:03 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks, Stef! HI! Not much to report so I'm just laying low.

Cycle 20; Cycle Day 25- 10dpo

VERY sore bbs, which have been there since before O time.
I am just waiting for the pre-AF headache that always comes anytime now... I was so positive up until about today- nothing seems different- nothing out of the ordinary- nothing to make me think I could be pregnant. Ugh!

Thank you Bokkechick for this amazing siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever.
EDD of our BABY BOY: 8/18/15

December 13th, 2009, 10:11 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
hey jackie!! I hope that the headache stays away!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
December 13th, 2009, 01:29 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am hoping and praying for ya girl!!!!
December 13th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar praying 4 just 1 more
I love your siggy....

Niece or Nephew on the way!!!!!

April Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3,Arielle 1ys Lillian 8 mos
May Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1ys Lillian 9 mos
June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ysOct 2015 niece/nephew on the way!
Oct Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 1
Nov Charlie 7, Lorenzo 7 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 1 Niece/Nephew 1 month?

************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
Aug 17,14 400 posts
Febuary 2,2015 500 posts
December 13th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks, ladies.

I think my headache tried to come on tonight and I'm so cranky, so it's probably pre-pre PMS starting, who knows.

Nothing much to report. DH got some info on interest rates through the bank if we decide to finance IVF through them, and I have to make my calls sometime this week. He also got his bloodwork done on Saturday, so I am hoping we are all ready to go- just gotta make the final details! We're aren't a "yes" yet, but it's good to know that he's on board with getting the testing bank/info done.

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

December 13th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jackie I really hope that you won't need to do IVF. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that this is your cycle!
December 14th, 2009, 06:17 AM
Thank you, Kimberley. I'm trying to stay optimistic. Still no harsh headache, but it's early. Today is 11dpo and still nothing going on. No cramps or anything, just sore boobs! Nothing feels different.

Now the question is to test or not to test tomorrow if I don't get my pre-AF headache by the end of the day....

And should I temp next cycle? Hmmm, decisions decisions.

December 14th, 2009, 12:52 PM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
First, I have to apologize for being so late!! I must have really been slacking, sorry!!!
You and your DH do have such a great relationship! I dont know how you guys stay so patient with one another, I want to kill DH sometimes when he doesnt agree with me on certain things. God truly brought you guys together for many reasons.
It sounds like the orientation went really well and both of you got a LOT out of it, which is great. I know whatever you guys decide will be the best decision for you. Of course, we are ALL hoping you get your BFP before Christmas and there will be no need for the IVF. GL girl and KUP!
December 14th, 2009, 04:15 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jackie...I really hope AF stays away!!!!!! It would be such a wonderful surprise!

December 14th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Thanks so much Candace and Stef.

Candace- we are one of those strange couples. We NEVER fight. When I have PMS and get grouchy (like today), he knows when to just kiss me on the forehead and steer clear of me for the night. lol

I hate to disappoint, but the pre-AF headache is definitely here. I'm 100% sure of it, just like the last 19 cycles. Hopefully if the witch shows on Friday when she's due, I will be sans witch for Christmas. It sucks moving on to cycle 21....and today is the 2 year "anniversary" of the first day of the first cycle that we started trying. It truly stinks.

*sniffle*

December 14th, 2009, 06:57 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Jackie I am so sorry!! I'm not far behind you. I will be starting 19 soon i'm sure!! At least you are on the right path to your destiny!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
December 14th, 2009, 07:47 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

December 15th, 2009, 07:14 AM
Thanks for the hugs...

12dpo today and hoping the witch is on time on Friday... I would like to get the painful part of AF and my crappy endo over with over the weekend rather than this week-- it's our busiest week at work for the year.

Today's fun: headaches, bloat, fatigue, and cramps.

December 15th, 2009, 08:16 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im sorry you feel AF is coming Jackie. I hope you get a nice surprise, but I trust you know your body and know shes coming. Im sorry I know you wanted to not have to deal with the IVF decision, and just gets a BFP this cycle. Good Luck with everything though, I hope you make the decision that is best for you guys. Im trying to decide if i should temp next cycle too. I want to just rest and relax, but i want to know what is going on with my body, too. So i dont know.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

December 15th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Thanks, Ash. It was actually a TON easier this cycle to not temp than I thought it would be! With the clearly positive OPKs, it helped. I am not sure what to do this next cycle. I am thinking of not temping, but I'm itching to temp. It's like I feel like I don't know how high my post-O temps got this cycle and I can't help but wonder!

As for me, eh, I'm hanging in there. I will be honest though. I bawled like a baby last night. I cried myself to sleep. Jon just held me. It was a sad sad moment (or hour). I'm frustrated with my body, I'm sad for us and our future "family" plans, and I'm scared about what is coming up (or not coming up). Jon and I WILL have to make a decision after my appointment next week, and I am still not ready. I have to be though, so that it's all started before all of the tests I've had done expire (6 months) and before the endo pain gets too tough again.

December 15th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh Jackie... its just not fair!!!! we should all be wishing you a H&H 9 months right now... Im sooooooooooo sorry sweetie!!! I wish I could take all of our fertility issues away... good luck in deciding whats best for your family!! HUGE HUGS sweetie!!! if you ever need to talk... we are here!!!
December 15th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Thank you so much, Jessica. Times like these are when I really need my JM sisters..

December 15th, 2009, 10:38 AM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry Jackie!
December 15th, 2009, 11:00 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry Jackie. I was really hoping you'd get your miracle and wouldn't be faced with such a hard decision of whether or not to do the IVF. Only you and Jon can decide what's best for the both of you and i'll be praying you make the best decision for your family. I can't imagine being faced with such circumstances and i'm very glad you have such a wonderful husband to lean on. HUGS!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search