Jackie's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to see how you were doing.. I was so excited the Pens won too.. however I did somehow manage to fall asleep for the entire last period and woke up right at the end! I'll certainly be keeping an eye on your temps! Enjoy your day
June 14th, 2009, 11:09 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can't wait to see tomorrow's temp. Have a great day!

June 14th, 2009, 03:06 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi0804 View Post
Just wanted to see how you were doing.. I was so excited the Pens won too.. however I did somehow manage to fall asleep for the entire last period and woke up right at the end! I'll certainly be keeping an eye on your temps! Enjoy your day
How did you fall asleep during that game?!? It was SO good!! Thanks for checking in with me- I miss seeing you around!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- August 2014: All but 7 cycles on BCP due to endometriosis.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

June 14th, 2009, 05:21 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope that the hockey win was a good sign for you!!

Are you gonna temp again starting Monday...after that great rise, I wanta see what happens!!
June 14th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Yes, I'll be temping as usual tomorrow morning- it's much easier and convenient since the alarm will be going off and all.. sometimes (ok ALL the time) I can't stand the alarm clock on the weekends!

My boobs are super-sore, but that's about it. They've been sore since the day before I O'd- so 7 days already... a little silly if you ask me!

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

June 14th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those temps are lookin' good Jackie!! Hope they keep climbin' girlie!!

June 15th, 2009, 06:55 AM
SO good to see your name in here, Nikki!!! I've missed you!

As for me, a full bloated feeling today, not really crampy, just like I ate a lot of food and am full. I'm also tired, which is NOT unusual for me in the 2ww. My sore bbs are going away (boo), so who knows what is going on in there. I really don't want to have to go to that lap consult next week. I was really hoping for a miracle this cycle...

June 15th, 2009, 08:10 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dont talk like that Jackie! I STILL am really hoping for your miracle this cycle!!!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

June 15th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Thanks, Ashley... I get like this every month. I'm so positive and optimistic until half way through my 2ww. Every.Single.Cycle. Never fails.

*sniffle*

June 15th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Aww hon... don't be like that. Your temp is still up there! My temps never got as high this past cycle as what yours are, so that's promising!!! And as for the not so sore bbs... don't forget some of our BFP ladies were saying the exact same thing!

Crossing all of my crossables and my not so crossables for ya!!!

June 15th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Thanks, Nikki. I'm try to stay more upbeat. Like I said, for some reason- must be hormones- I get like this halfway through every single cycle.

C'mon temps! C'mon body! Surprise me for once!!!

June 15th, 2009, 11:00 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You really can't go based on sore boobs. I thought they'd feel so much different the cycle i got pregnant but they really didn't. I actually thought my nipples would hurt for sure and they haven't at all. My boobs hurt a little less than usual and didn't start hurting worse until a while after getting my BFP. My symptoms were quite non-existent beforehand. Positive vibes coming your way!!
June 15th, 2009, 12:39 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know what you mean about feeling positive the first week, and then negative the second...

I think you want to feel hopeful because you want it so bad, and yet, you don't want to get your hopes up because you dont want to get hurt...

That being said...I REALLY REALLY hope that this is it for you...and that you dont have to go to that appointment

June 15th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Thanks girls...

Krista- I hope that the sore BBs don't matter, but it's just another thing that points me in the negative-about-this-cycle direction! Thanks for the positive vibes though! I need them!

Tonya- you are so right. I've learned after all this time that the less "attached" to the idea of being pregnant, the better off I am... It's a protection mechanism that I do now every month, and it stinks. I want to be hopeful for once, but if I am, then BAM! The witch comes, the pain comes (physically and emotionally), and I try to shield myself from it. I can't wait til I see a BFP one of these days so that I can truly FEEL again...

June 15th, 2009, 04:00 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your temps are still looking great Jackie. I really hope you get your BFP and don't have to do the lap. I try not to get my hopes up as well because it does hurt so much to so AF or a BFN. My last cycle was really hard on me and for the first time in a really long time I got my hopes up. It definately made me remember why I try to stay so negative! Crossing all my fingers and toes that this cycle is a 9 month one!

June 16th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Well, my temp went up a little today, but it is following the trend almost exactly of the last two months... my chart overlay shows how today's temp is the same (compared to the coverline) for 8dpo in both of the last 2 cycles. I have zero symptoms either way now. My bloating is gone, but I have some aches going on in there- very minor, but I feel them. I am really thinking it may be the endo symptoms. My bbs are no more sore than yesterday, but still are a little tender. Otherwise, I've just been quite tired, which is very common for me in the 2ww. The witch is due one week from today!

June 16th, 2009, 09:05 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope that witch stays away!
June 16th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I hope that witch stays away too... your temps are good and high though. They are higher than mine ever got last cycle!!

Crossing all things crossable!! C'mon Temps!! CLIMB CLIMB CLIMB!!!!!!

June 16th, 2009, 10:53 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Jackie!!!! Think positive~ I can say that, but I don't do it either Here is a ton of high temp and feeling optimistic about your miracle cycle dust for ya

have a great day!
June 16th, 2009, 11:02 AM
*rolling in all of the special dust*

Thanks, ladies! I'm just trying to be patient, not obsess, and stay positive. Worst case scenario, I have an appt. the day after AF shows, right? And if I do have to go to that appt., I am praying I leave there with a firm date to have the lap done. *fingers crossed* for all of that!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search