Heather's journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2009, 05:15 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
i really hope af stays away for two reasons...one that you get your and also so you can enjoy your vacation!!!

July 1st, 2009, 04:37 AM
baby:mama's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to baby:mama
It is a new month and Ihate to say this but I am feeling more positive about this cycle. I hope I did not just jinx myself. I am though I don't know how resisting to pee on a stick until at least Friday. I will be 12DPO by then. I want to know before we leave for the beac but that may not happen. I am getting really nasueated at night and my BB's still feel really sore and itchy at the nipples. Sorry TMI. When I checked my Cervical position yesterday it was still high and firm. I am not sure when the cervix is suppose to soften once you are pregnant. I am just thinking positinve thoughts and hoping that this is the month for my miracle.

Thanks to Kiliki for my siggy
July 1st, 2009, 06:23 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hoping for positive thoughts for you too! Have fun at the beach.
July 1st, 2009, 08:02 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I cannot wait until you test Heather b/c those sound like great symptoms to me

Good luck hun!!!!!

Here's some BFP dust...

July 2nd, 2009, 07:58 AM
I broke down and tested this morning. I was hopeful after reading Tonya's journal. But no matter what light I held that stupid test in there was no little line beside the control. I am only 11 DPO so it is still early but I knida wanted to know before I left for vacation. I still have sore bbs and my temp was still high this morning. but I am cramping alot. Which leads me to believe that my AF is coming to visit. I am going to the lab at the hospital today to pick up the cup for my DH's SA. He winced when I told him that I was gonna go get it.
I told him it is a lot better than laying on a table with your feet in stirrups being poked and prodded. My appointment is July 23rd. I am really anxious to see what my DH's numbers are. I am praying for high numbers with his medicine and all and hoping it is just the stress of TTC that is keeping us from doing so. I am gonna continue to temp the remainder so I can get a hold of AF's timing. I am gonna enjoy my beach trip and spending time with my family.
I can't wait to get back into the classroom. I am teaching summer school for the kids entering into kindergarten that did not do so hot on their kindergarten assessment. I am excited about that. It will keep my mind off of TTC and keep me busy. Lord knows I need it!

July 3rd, 2009, 07:23 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have fun at the beach Heather! 11 DPO is early~ you can still get your BFP~ I am crossing all crossables for ya!!!
July 5th, 2009, 12:34 PM
It was still early when you tested. Hope your weekend was great and yay for working to keep your mind off of ttc. I didnt know they had summer school for kinder...wow. You are very brave for teaching the little ones. I couldnt handle kinder...I would lose my mind. I will stick to middle school. lol

July 9th, 2009, 04:05 PM
We got back from the beach yesterday. I had to catch up on all the posts. I am so happy that Nan and her bean are doing good. I was saying all kinds of prayers for her. We had a good time. We were hoping for better weather but hey it was the beach so I can't complain. Unfortunately AF showed up on Sunday. But the good news is that I had a full 14 day LP. So the progesterone cream is working.
DH did his semen analysis today. The receptionist I turned it into was not sure how long before we get the results. I am nervous to get them but feel we really need to hear what is going on so we can move forward from there.
My mother in law is not doing well at all. I got so upset last night. She had to get a blood transfusion b/c her blood count was low. She was sooo weak that she could not get up the steps. My father in law and the neighbor and my DH and I were working to get her in. She was crying and begging to just stay in the car. I teared up b/c she is such a strong woman. To see her like this is really heartbreaking. This morning we got a phone call that she was going back to the hospital b/c she was running a fever. They think the infection is in her lungs. I am really worried. Please keep her and my father in law and DH in your prayers. They need strength.

July 9th, 2009, 05:28 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Decided to comment in your journal since i haven't yet.

I'm really sorry AF showed but that is a good long LP at least! Good luck with this cycle! I hope it brings you a BFP!

I am so sorry about your MIL. I hope she gets better soon. She will be in my T&Ps.

July 13th, 2009, 05:20 AM
Hey Heather! YAY for a longer LP Hope it is the first of many good things to come!!
August 2nd, 2009, 05:44 PM
Thought I would continue my journal on here. I am not sure why but the system kicked me out. soooo weird. I mentioned in my post that we lost my Mother in law on Tuesday July 27th. She had been in the hospital for 17 days and last her battle with cancer. She had developed pneumonia in both lungs. I really miss her. She was the glue that held the family together on my DH's side. It just worries me that they will all lose touch now and go their separate ways.

Before I was so rudely kicked from the system my DH got his SA results back. They were not good. He has no sperm. I have gotten mad, cried, scared, and cried some more but I think we had all that put on the back burner because of his mom. He was going to see his kidney doctor but had to cancel. Not sure if he rescheduled but he is willing to go and get checked out to see if it is the meds he is on or something physical. I went to my gyno July 23rd. She does not want to do any tests now until we find out what is going on with Cholly. She said if we are able to get a sperm sample to use or if we go the donor route that they would want recent test results so that is where I am now on this long journey. I am glad to be back. This is my outlet to write all my feelings, and discuss things with others that are dealing with the same things. Glad to be back!!! YEA
Thought I would continue my journal on here. I am not sure why but the system kicked me out. soooo weird. I mentioned in my post that we lost my Mother in law on Tuesday July 27th. She had been in the hospital for 17 days and last her battle with cancer. She had developed pneumonia in both lungs. I really miss her. She was the glue that held the family together on my DH's side. It just worries me that they will all lose touch now and go their separate ways.

Before I was so rudely kicked from the system my DH got his SA results back. They were not good. He has no sperm. I have gotten mad, cried, scared, and cried some more but I think we had all that put on the back burner because of his mom. He was going to see his kidney doctor but had to cancel. Not sure if he rescheduled but he is willing to go and get checked out to see if it is the meds he is on or something physical. I went to my gyno July 23rd. She does not want to do any tests now until we find out what is going on with Cholly. She said if we are able to get a sperm sample to use or if we go the donor route that they would want recent test results so that is where I am now on this long journey. I am glad to be back. This is my outlet to write all my feelings, and discuss things with others that are dealing with the same things. Glad to be back!!! YEA

August 12th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Well today is August 12th. I found out another friend is pregnant. My heart is happy and sad at the same time. The only thing that keeps repeating in my head is the Gyno telling me don't wait too long. You can't afford to wait. Everyone else is telling me how young I am and she is telling me to get on the move with this. I cried myself to sleep last night. We had watched a commercial for the new octomom special. There she was with all those babies and I would be happy with one. I want to scream. My husband has voted a big fat NO for sperm donation. With his medical history I don't we will be able to adopt. He won't agree to becoming foster parents. So I have to live a life with no children and it makes me angry. I want a child. I don't care if it is my biological child. I want to provide a home, stability and love for a child. I wonder sometimes if I have done something so horrible in my life that I am being punished now. Maybe I have. I am extremely frustrated and depressed. I just want to sleep all the time. I think because my husband has either prevented or vetoed every opportunity for me to become a mother. I am sooo mad at him for that. Look at me rambling.

August 12th, 2009, 07:51 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
How old are you? You dont look like you are at the point that you need to hurry up, as your gyno suggested. I wish I could say something to make it better, but I have never been through what you are unfortunately going through. Have you communicated with DH about how mad his opinions/decisions are making you? I dont want to see you start resenting your DH!!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
August 13th, 2009, 04:42 AM
Hey sweetie! I am so sorry that your DH is not cooperating Have you two thought about what you BOTH want? Sounds like he doesn't fully understand how bad you want children in your life. I really hope that he will come around and agree on something!! In the meantime, keep trying and try not to ever give up hope~ stranger things have happened... Please let me know if you need anything!
August 14th, 2009, 04:32 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
hoping you get your soon

November 12th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Wow it has been a long time since I posted in here. To catch everyone up. My DH and I have been trying for somewhere around 16 months. We are a little older. I will be 34 next month and DH will be 39 in Feb. DH had a bad SA. No SPERM they say. So with a heavy heart we moved forward to tracking down a RE to help us conceive. We went for our intial appointment on October 28th. Dr. seemed hopeful and said that he did not think it was DH's anti rejection meds. (DH had a kidney transplant 20 years ago). Dr thinks that DH could have retrograde ejaculation where the sperm are ejaculated back into the bladder b/c he has had multiple surgeries on his bladder. I took his 2nd SA with a UA to the doctor yesterday. I am soooo nervous and not sure what it is going to show. I hope retrograde b/c the dr said he can work with that. I had a short cycle this month. Not sure why!!!! Last month I made it to 27 days and this month I made it to 22 days with 3 days of spotting prior to that. So my thoughts are that I am going to have to get started on progesterone. The natural cream seemed to help during the summer. So I am pretty much in limbo. I am worried about what the furture holds. I really hope good news!!

November 12th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Hey girl...its good to see ya back in the journals.

I hope you get some good news from your DH's S/A

November 16th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Well today I went to my Primary Care Physicians because on Friday evening I started to develop signs of an UTI. I peed in a cup and the he said that I showed no biological signs of of a UTI. Now, I just don't understand why my body does not show any concrete signs. He gave me the sulfur meds anyway and something else to help with the symptoms. It is just frustrating. My body does not even do an infection correctly. UGH. I still have not heard back from our RE. I guess if they do not call by Friday, I will call them. How long does it take to get the results of a S/A? There lab is right there, they don't have to send anything off. School is going great. I have all but 4 kids in my class of 18 that know all their letters of the alphabet. This is pre K!!!! I am sooo proud of these guys. We have barely been together in the class for 11 weeks and they have grown soooo much. It makes things a little more bearable.
Oh something else that popped into my mind. I was watching the news and this little girl in eastern NC was found. It turns out her mother sold her into sex slavery. They found her body in the woods where hunters drop off dear carcuses (sp) It sooooo breaks my heart. Why on earth would somebody do that? I send prayers for the rest of the girl's family that are shocked and dumbfounded by this and for the little girl that did nothing but love and trust her mommy. : (

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search