Marki's 1st Journal/TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2009, 09:38 PM
USAFWifey's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello Ladies

My DH and I have known eachother since we were just 14 & 15 years old and have been together ever since. All throughout highschool...lived together in a condo, our first place together for 2 years after graduating highschool. Until one day I came home from working at the hospital-when at the time, my boyfriend, telling me we had to move on. Move on from our dead end jobs and better ourselves. He decided to join the Air Force and I moved home to start college after then, being 3 years out of school. It's never too late. I still am in the process of finishing my degree for Respiratory Therapy b/c I completed my first year of college just last semester (Spring 09), but my job at the hospital was working in the Pharmacy. Recently, DH graduated "boot camp" in January and I was engaged while visiting him in San Antonio, TX 2/1/09. After only a little over one month of engagement...we planned a New Orleans wedding at the French Quarter wedding chapel near the most gorgeous--Jackson Square...sadly, it rained!! (The rev then said, "A wet knot is harder to untie than a dry one") I guess that made me feel better?? Anyway, so after 7 years of knowing and loving my DH...we're ready to TTC. He is currently stationed in MS and that was the reason behind choosing New Orleans, LA for our marriage ceremony (just 1 hr away from his base). He has been gone from home (PA) since December 2, 2008 and the "wanting a baby" has been in effect for us just 4 months before he left. Yes, we did TTC the 3 months leading up to his departure, but I must say...we didn't cover the basis & kinda tried...but didn't try...hard to explain. We def. weren't BD'ing everyday. So, before this gets too long for a first entry...DH will be home in 11 days and is completely missing my June cycle We're moving to Japan in EARLY July..and my fertile week in July is the week we're MOVING...I hope but cannot rely on July. I'd be blessed if next month already was OUR month. Wishful thinking, but it's good to stay positive, right?? At least I know I have the next 6 months gauranteed with DH on base before any possible deployements. YAY!!

Thanks Alpha_Allie1010 for my BEAUTIFUL Siggy

June 7th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Also...I'd love to know if anyone could help me out with this site a little. I'm VERY new...& I'd love a nice "signature"...but wasn't sure how to set one up??

June 7th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on starting a journal!! This area has really been heating up lately. Lots of new journals and stories to read! I thank you for sharing yours with us.

On the plus side, if you are mindful about tracking your temperature and other fertility signs, you may find that your body decides to O later on in the month once you are a bit more settled, so July may not truly be a lost cause.

The human body is a miraculous thing and will accommodate many things! Here's hoping you have a wonderful homecoming and a safe journey to the Far East & your !!

June 8th, 2009, 03:36 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Marki! Just wanted to say welcome to the journals! To get a siggy, you can go to the siggies-r-us board and request one. You can attach pics. and just let them know what you would like. Moving to Japan must be sooo exciting! I really hope that you and DH catch that eggie soon! Good luck

I'm in PA too in Philadelphia, where are you located?
June 8th, 2009, 05:51 PM
In the York PA area. Thanks so much Chrissy for the Sig info!!!!!!! I'll keep you all updated on the BIG MOVE. Very exciting..even more exciting to know that I get to see my husband in 11 days

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search