Ashley's TTC w/ PCOS Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2009, 07:55 PM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
Thank you Stef! I know, it looked so promising right? But there is still hope for a couple weeks since I had a + OPK the other day.

I will def. keep you all posted on things. I really dunno if I CAN stay MIA. lol

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy!
July 13th, 2009, 05:02 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl! Just popping in to say good luck and I really hope that you get a surprise BFP!!
July 13th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Chrissy: Thank you! I hope i get it too!! I am a little worried though because of how late I O'd. If I do get a BFP, I am going to be very cautious. I don't think I'll tell anyone aside from JM and Jerrod. At least not until I have my first scan.

I am wondering if I should call my doctor and see if I should have any further b/w because of this. I know that late ovulation can increase miscarriage risks...and with my PCOS I am worried about progesterone too. I've never had those levels checked. I was going to call my OB this morning and see if I could get that checked at 7DPO...but I feel silly asking for b/w.

I know it's really negative of me, but with not having much help with TTC yet, I half expect to have at least one m/c before I have a viable pregnancy. I should be taking Metformin to decrease my risk, as I have been told by the ladies of TTC w/ PCOS. I wish I had known that when I went to my first appt. with this new OB.

Who knows since I took BCP last cycle...and then had to take it again to stop my menses this cycle, even though it was only like 2 days that I took it. I am wondering if the bleeding on CD17 may have been a withdrawal bleed and should be counted as CD1? Who knows. lol

July 17th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Hey girl! So sorry you have so much going on Your chart is looking good though! Just try to think positive and relax~ I know easier said than done Hope you have a great weekend!!!!
July 17th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Thanks Chrissy! I know my chart is looking pretty good...I am so happy and scared to be truthful. I dunno what my reaction will be if I do get a BFP in the AM...I am so nervous!! I will wanna go to the doctor ASAP!!
Yesterday when I tested in the afternoon with a cheap blue dye test a got a + sign on it...but even though it was in the time limit, it is a blue dye test and a cheapie. So, I'm not thinking much of it as of right now. If I am PG, I will put in on here as my first BFP though. I posted it on Am I pregnant if anyone wants to see what I mean.

I don't feel pregnant except for a few symptoms that could be from anything. Like a back ache and being bloated. I have kinda sensitive nipples, but nothing too crazy. We'll just have to see

July 20th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Hey did you test again?? your chart still looks great!
July 20th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No testing til Wednesday, right? LOL!!

July 21st, 2009, 04:41 AM
Good luck sweetie!!!
July 21st, 2009, 06:28 AM
Chrissy: I have not tested again yet...I am so nervous for tomorrow cuz my temp shot up today. However, I feel so hot still, so I'm gonna see if I may have a low grade fever after I can go a while without drinking anything. I have a major headache so I may be getting sick or something. Ugh!

Yeah, no testing 'til tomorrow! I can't believe I have held out so long...only 3 days but still I am 13 DPO today. Normally, I would be testing like a mad woman!! haha

Oh goodness...I am praying I get my BFP tomorrow. Please please please!!!!

I got to spend some time with a sweet little newborn boy yesterday. I feel so bad for him losing his mamma. He is so pretty, and looks just like her. I was just watching him play in his little swing and the faces he was making...just the spitting image of her.
Good news about that too...the police are actually gonna do something I am in shock! They came while I was out there last night and want her step mom to try to get her friends to talk. She thinks she may be able to get one girl to talk.

Bridget was taken BY THE CITY COPS to a drug dealers house, when she could already barely even move, Saturday night. Why was she not arrested when she was like that in public? Why didn't they help her since she was obviously VERY messed up? They told her that they were gonna keep her 6 hours for her safety, and then dropped her off at that guys house.(did not keep her at all) Also, by the time the guy called for help, she had been dead for AT LEAST 2 hours. And they found semen in her...so sick! I mean, the police had to carry her in the house...so she was not capable of having intercourse at all...WTH? I just can't even imagine.
There are going to be so many people in trouble and I am really glad, honestly. I know it's her fault for being all messed up, but people had a chance to help her and did not. She didn't do this on purpose at all. I swear, if she was my daughter, i would file a suit against our police department for this. They didn't do their job at all...

One more thing...they had her embalmed so quick...and didn't decide to do an autopsy until after the fact. What the heck is up with that? She was dead on Sunday, and embalmed yesterday already in the morning. Then a few hours later they decided on an autopsy...I think someone is trying to cover their *****...ugh! This county is so crooked! I am so sick right now with all this crap.

I will be MIA tomorrow and Thursday probably because we have viewing tomorrow and services Thursday. They really need a lot of help with everything. The baby hasn't been sleeping and they're exhausted. He's pretty colicky but healthy other than that..perfect

July 21st, 2009, 06:37 AM
Look at that temp girl!!!!!!!! Crossing everything for ya!!!!!!!!

Hang in there tomorrow *HUGE HUGS!!*
July 21st, 2009, 06:44 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow! That sounds bad about the police and all. I worked for a police agency for 9 years....and sometimes you cut people breaks. Yes, they may have slacked....but she may be a regular with police, so they thought they were giving her to someone that would take care of her. Happens all the time. I'm not trying to defend their actions, but I'm real sensitive to them because I've been there and police work is like no other kind.

I hope you get a lovely bfp tomorrow! Gorgeous temp jump
July 21st, 2009, 01:14 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
aw your blog is the juiciest blog but the saddest blog that i have read over yet.....that new born sounds so cute(but ofcourse i love all babies) i hope you get your tomorrow!!!

July 21st, 2009, 02:31 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You've had amazing willpower woman!! Hoping to see a BFP from you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

July 21st, 2009, 02:36 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
wow! both ashley's are poas tomorrow i hope you both get your s and this is a good sign of some sort...

July 21st, 2009, 05:11 PM
So tonight when I was checking my CP and CM...I had a bit of a brown color to my CM. I have tons of creamy CM, but the brown stuff was stringy...like EWCM, but it wasn't real stretchy like the normal stuff.

I'm hoping this will go away and I will get my BFP! I wasn't expecting this at all since I usually start AF with Provera.

I will be okay either way because this will at least show my doctor when I O and when AF comes. Maybe she will give me Metformin to start earlier ovulations and shorter cycles. That would be great!

But I hope this is just spotting and nothing more

July 21st, 2009, 05:55 PM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's not over until the witch shows!! Hope she stays away buddy!!

July 21st, 2009, 08:20 PM
I hope you are just experiencing late IB!
July 21st, 2009, 08:30 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's hoping it's IB girl!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 22nd, 2009, 06:13 AM
Well, I don't see any spotting so far today, but my temp dropped It's okay...i tested anyhow and it was BFN. I needed to get it over with so I could just accept it and move on already. lol.

It's okay. I have a lot going on right now to distract me, and this will be a great chart to share with my doctor. We now know how long my cycle is naturally without the Provera, which I would think is a good thing. Maybe some Metformin will be prescribed with this information. I can only hope so

July 22nd, 2009, 06:59 AM
((Hugs)) I hope your doc will prescribe you something so that you can get your bfp soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search