denalibear's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree62Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2009, 08:31 PM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy anniversary!!!

July 1st, 2009, 08:55 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post

Are ya'll thinking about moving to SA at all???
No, I like to visit SA but dont want to live there KWIM

Last edited by denalibear; April 16th, 2010 at 05:40 AM.
July 2nd, 2009, 08:20 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know exactly what you mean! So....how you feeling this cycle?
July 2nd, 2009, 11:26 AM
We weren’t able to try this month b/c I was out of town when I O'ed. We didn’t DTD before I left and we didn’t DTD until 2 days after I O'ed. I’m kinda glad b/c this has been the least stressful 2ww ever!!! I'm even able to spend more time in the Grads section...b/c for some reason it doesn’t hurt very much this month.

I just ordered a colon/body detox kit. I need to clean my system. Im kinda worried b/c some of the reviews I read are scary. People talked about *WARNING TMI* passing some really gross stuff that was like 3 feet long! So I decided to clean myself out! I only pray I don’t have too much gross stuff in me b/c I will probably puke!

I mowed the yard yesterday and DH came home and was like “what did you do to the yard?” He then complained that I didn’t mow in straight lines this time. No I didn’t b/c the mower was being a pain in the butt...I didn’t think it looked that bad though...here's some pics what do y'all think? Ignore the hopper grass...it does that since we aerated the yard I need to go and cut those still.

Anyways, we had a great anniversary dinner and then we had a lot of fun last night

Last edited by denalibear; April 16th, 2010 at 05:41 AM.
July 2nd, 2009, 12:29 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think you did a fantastic job mowin' all that grass! Good for you!! I'm the only woman on our street that mows... all the other women leave it for their husbands. What can I say? I like power tools!! HA!!

DH talked about doing one of those body detox things. He wanted both of us to do it, back when I was having all of my digestive problems... but some of those stories about the things that came out of people... Eeeeew!!! DH's point was "Wouldn't you rather have it out of you than in you?" I was like "Well, yeah... but hon... it'll freak me out!" He says I'm silly.

I'll be curious to see how you make out with that.

Last edited by Coley; July 2nd, 2009 at 12:31 PM.
July 2nd, 2009, 09:21 PM
Sorry...I forgot you were in Houston.

I think the yard looks great! My Dh is really anal about the yard also....he never wants me to do it even though I offer. I use to mow at the other house because the lot was alot bigger, but now our lot is the size of a postage stamp, so it takes a whole 45 minutes to do everything!

I use to take oxypowder pills religiously and all it did was cause diarrhea...but I'm sure it cleaned me out. I never saw anything like the seaweed looking things that people claim! A guy I use to work with "claimed" he passed a live worm....but I kind of "rolled my eyes" at that one. Good luck with it!
July 3rd, 2009, 07:45 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Stef!! I think that your yard looks very nice! Sorry I wasn't on to say Happy Anniversary! I'm glad that you had fun and YAY for a stress-free 2 WW. Good luck sweetie!!
July 3rd, 2009, 08:12 AM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stef - your DH is being silly! The yard looks great and straight! HAHA

I've also been thinking about doing a detox...but I don't want to deal with any grossness like that!

July 3rd, 2009, 01:01 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your yard looks great Stef! KUP on how the detox goes! Have a wonderful 4th of July!

July 3rd, 2009, 02:32 PM
Thanks ladies...I thought it looked pretty darn straight too. I mean it's not like people are going to stop their cars and say "Oh the horror their lines are not straight"

I will defiantly keep y'all posted on how the detox goes...please pray I don’t see anything really gross b/c if i do I'll stop using it and then I just wasted all that money.

Im excited b/c my Mom and Dad and my brother and sister-in-law are coming to stay with us for the weekend. I have to go clean the baby stuff that Ive been buying out of the guest room. Nobody knows we have been ttc for over a year now and I dont want anyone to find out now.

I bought stuff to make strawberry shortcake(YUMMMMY), hotdogs, and hamburgers. Yay! We will be going to the parade in town and watch the fireworks show.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!!

July 3rd, 2009, 03:18 PM
Have fun
July 3rd, 2009, 04:16 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for finally starting a journal Stef! I think the yard looks great! Kudos to you for mowing that in this texas heat! I have never mowed the yard! As far as I go is planting flowers in the garden! Actually DH doesn't even mow anymore. We hire people to do that! Its just too hot! I'm glad yall got rain. Sent it our way! We have a burn ban in effect so unfortunately no fireworks for us. Boo! KUP on how the cleansing goes. And yay for an easy 2WW! Let me know how the clomid goes. I may be joining you soon (if this cycle ever ends!)
July 3rd, 2009, 07:54 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Ok, maybe I am weird but if the gross stuff was coming out, I would keep taking it. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

If I don't get into TWU Dallas I may be coming to Houston, so you'd definitely have to move there then!

Have fun at your festivities, and your yard looks great! I always tell DH i'll do it myself before I pay someone else to do it...even in the TX heat!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
July 3rd, 2009, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jensma View Post
Ok, maybe I am weird but if the gross stuff was coming out, I would keep taking it. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

If I don't get into TWU Dallas I may be coming to Houston, so you'd definitely have to move there then!

Have fun at your festivities, and your yard looks great! I always tell DH i'll do it myself before I pay someone else to do it...even in the TX heat!
I told my mom about the detox and she said the exact same thing

TWU is a great school...my friend got her nursing degree from there and she loved it.

We have so many ladies from Texas here...we need to have a TTC "conference" in Austin, I'm thinking 6th street!!!!!!!

Carla - I plan on writing everything down in my journal about my clomid experience b/c im super nervous about taking it. My body usually reacts to drugs differently than most people.

July 3rd, 2009, 10:55 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha! I'm down! 6th street is where I spent my last night as a single woman aka bachelorette party! And we par-tayed until daylight! Fun times!
July 3rd, 2009, 11:18 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Had fun reading up on you here! I love reading the opening posts of everyone's journals... it's such a great 'real' introduction that we don't really get on the main board! I have been toying with the idea of starting a journal too but was kind of psyching myself out like I wouldn't get a BFP if I get too comfy here! Really ridiculous I realize now, so I think I WILL start one! And just hope it quickly turns to a Grad journal!

Happy (Belated) Anniversary too! I just LOVE anniversaries! Last year we had such a wonderful one... we went up to the inn/ranch where our wedding was, hung out with the owner, drank some of the wine he makes, and laid in the hammock where we hung out together the morning of the wedding. Anniversaries are like... my favorite holiday! Glad you had a good one!! Pork chops and homemade mac n cheese sound soooo good! Invite me over next time!

Hope the S/A comes back all clear and you've just randomly had bad luck... and that you get your BFP very soon!!!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
July 3rd, 2009, 11:30 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Hey maybe if we plan a trip to 6th st to drink we'll all get pregnant...wouldn't that just be our luck!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
July 4th, 2009, 03:34 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Yeah for staring a journal...
I have to say your garden looks fab. i think you did a great job. Well done....
I'm really looking forward to reading how you get on with your detox. I would love to try it but never got around to it.
I can give a tip about your DH doing his S/A at home. My friend is a midwife and she told me this. My DH had his done last week ( all normal thank god ) Anyway she said once he gives his sample wrap it up and place it in your arm pit or into your bra ( I know sounds weied ) She said that it has to get to the lab within an hr and it has to stay at boby temp and taht is the best way to transport it.
Hope you don't mind me passing on what I was told.
Hope you have a great 4th of July.

[SIZE="3"]

July 4th, 2009, 09:23 AM
I put my dh's sample inside my shirt I think it was alot easier for him that I carried in the sample so everyone wouldn't see it.

I've heard great things about TWU also! Hope you get in Kate.

As for the "conference" in Austin, I don't drink, so you've got your designated driver!!!
July 4th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You can come and mow my lawn anytime! You did a fine job!

Happy belated anniversary.

Have a wonderful weekend with your family. At least you can enjoy a few beverages while they're here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search