denalibear's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree62Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stef, your lawn looked amazing! I won't even attempt to mow because I'm sure I'll end up with my foot in the mower or something and I'm short enough as it is!

I would love to try a real detox where that "stuff" comes out of you... I've even seen shows where people get rid of elastic bands, marbles, money, etc, that they swallowed as a kid! Would be so gross, but such a good feeling to be clean inside!!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 4th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You inspired me! I just mowed our lawn too. Only I don't have nearly as much lawn as you do!
July 5th, 2009, 10:39 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you are having lots of fun!!!!!
July 5th, 2009, 03:34 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
[QUOTE=Tammyms;16456891]Stef, your lawn looked amazing! I won't even attempt to mow because I'm sure I'll end up with my foot in the mower or something and I'm short enough as it is!QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDD View Post
You inspired me! I just mowed our lawn too. Only I don't have nearly as much lawn as you do!
YAY, KIM!!!!! I love mowing...it is a great stress release and a great workoug.

My family just left and I’m a little sad. I really wish they could've stayed longer. My mom kept saying things like "is there something wrong" "is there something you wanna talk to me about" Moms are good...they just know! I told her I wasn’t feeling well b/c of allergies. I don’t think she believed it though, she knows I’m hurting. I just don’t want to tell her.

My parents tried for years to have me. My mom was told she would never have kids when she was younger b/c she has scarlet fever and it damaged her ovaries. So I know she would totally understand what I’m going through, but I don’t want her to relive that feeling of heartache through me. KWIM.

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July weekend!

July 5th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jensma View Post
Hey maybe if we plan a trip to 6th st to drink we'll all get pregnant...wouldn't that just be our luck!!
yes it would be, but what great luck!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebroche View Post
Yeah for staring a journal...
I have to say your garden looks fab. i think you did a great job. Well done....
I'm really looking forward to reading how you get on with your detox. I would love to try it but never got around to it.
I can give a tip about your DH doing his S/A at home. My friend is a midwife and she told me this. My DH had his done last week ( all normal thank god ) Anyway she said once he gives his sample wrap it up and place it in your arm pit or into your bra ( I know sounds weied ) She said that it has to get to the lab within an hr and it has to stay at boby temp and taht is the best way to transport it.
Hope you don't mind me passing on what I was told.
Hope you have a great 4th of July.
Great info...thanks Rebecca and please keep it coming! Nobody told me about the body heat stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
I put my dh's sample inside my shirt I think it was alot easier for him that I carried in the sample so everyone wouldn't see it.

I've heard great things about TWU also! Hope you get in Kate.

As for the "conference" in Austin, I don't drink, so you've got your designated driver!!!
Yay for a designated driver We would have so much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDD View Post
You can come and mow my lawn anytime! You did a fine job!

Happy belated anniversary.

Have a wonderful weekend with your family. At least you can enjoy a few beverages while they're here.
yes Scott and I are going over to some friends tonight and I will have some margaritas...yumm!

July 5th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like you have a great mom Stef! I think it's typical of women to not worry the people in our lives, my mom is like that, she never shares anything that will make me worry, and I try and keep things from her until I know what's going on. Funny how we confide in complete strangers and sometimes feel more comfortable with it eh? I do anyway, could never share some of the things with my mom or friends that I do here

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 6th, 2009, 07:54 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, your mom has some great instincts. I can put on a great facade! It is one of my many talents.

My mom had a hard time conceiving too. It took 2 1/2 years before they found out she had a thyroid problem. Then she became "fertile myrtle" and had us 5 kids. My thyroid test came out normal
July 6th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your mom sounds like mine! She has a way of knowing... even when I'm not around her, when something is wrong. She has a knack of calling me and saying she just felt like she needed to talk to me. We've always had a really close bond.

I would totally let your mom in on it. I know you are trying to spare her reliving that experience, but you are robbing yourself of the opportunity to maybe learn some pearls of wisdom that she gained through that experience. It took my parents 5 YEARS to get pg with me... so I can relate.

Personally, I think Mom's are the best. You can pour out your deepest fears, concerns & worries and totally NOT be judged. You can cry and she will hold you just like she did when you were a little girl. That always seems to make me feel better.

Just my

July 6th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Nikki, Ive been debating telling my mom. Maybe I will tell her after we get DH's S/A results back. DH finally did his S/A we should get the results some back this evening. Sorry I dont have much to share today...it's been a dull day...nothing much to tell.
And it doesnt help that Im a little down today...no real reason for feeling down...just down.

July 6th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I hope DH S/A comes back soon and with plenty of swimmers.
Sorry your feeling down. Hope your feeling better soon.

[SIZE="3"]

July 6th, 2009, 09:51 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry you are feeling down. I really hope you feel better soon. I have definately been there so if you need anything at all please pm me.
July 7th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Thanks Casey

Well, the results came back and they were great!! HUGE relief! I will be starting clomid this cycle....YAY!! I cannot wait.

Im feeling so much better now...we can start cycle 16 with a new hope Im sure this next cycle I will be keeping my journal pretty busy. I plan on documenting everything while on the clomid. Please God let this work.

BTW: I dont mind pregnancy tickers and siggies in my journal...please dont turn them off. Im very happy for all of my JM sisters and it helps give me hope!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by denalibear; July 7th, 2009 at 08:39 AM.
July 7th, 2009, 10:27 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah for cycle 16!!!! That is what cycle I'm on too....I hope it's lucky
I'm glad you'll be updating your journal, I'm curious about the fertility meds cause I will start Femara next month.
July 7th, 2009, 11:38 AM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YAY!!!! I'm so thrilled the S/A came back normal!! What a relief... there is so little you can do if there's something wrong there!! I'm so excited for you starting Clomid! YEAH!!! It's a little bit of a pain but SO worth it (assuming already it will work for me! ) Just plan on feeling edgy and decide in advance which inanimate objects to direct your rage at. LOL, that's what I did... I hope Clomid works the FIRST time and you get you BFP in just a few short weeks!!! I'll be stalking your chart this cycle!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
July 7th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Hey Stef! Glad that DH's S/A came back normal! Hoping mine will too. Sorry you were feeling down, but I hope that you are feeling a lot better just knowing that things are okay! Hope you are having a great day and will probably talk to ya tonight
July 7th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I got my detox today and I will be starting it tomorrow

Also, I started having cramps this morning so I think AF is on her way...this is the first time for me to say this but

Yay AF is coming

I hope she hurries up and gets here so I can start cycle 16 with Clomid.

July 7th, 2009, 07:17 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY for a great plan ahead, and I'm so glad that the s/a came back all good!!! I really hope the Clomid helps you out! (I'm also on cycle 16- looks like a few of us are!!!) I'll be watching your journal for this upcoming cycle!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 41 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- August 2014: All but 7 cycles on BCP due to endometriosis.

IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever. EDD 8/18/15

July 7th, 2009, 08:35 PM
YAY for a new cycle with CLomid!!! I hope the detox works well and you are all ready for your BFP!!!!!
July 7th, 2009, 09:23 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for starting clomid! Hopefully I'll be right behind you with it (if AF ever decides to show!)
July 8th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Can't wait to hear how you get on with your detox...
I'm excited about you satrting Clomid. Lets hope you will be a Clomid BFP

[SIZE="3"]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search