denalibear's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree62Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you only have one more cycle to go! Yay for Clomid!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 8th, 2009, 05:14 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Started my detox today...nothing so far...the directions say I probably wont notice anything until day 4 or 5.

It was a 105 degrees outside today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy HOT!! I worked outside today on the backdoor. I had to scrape and sand the back doors so I can repaint them. The paint was cracking and the house is only 3 years old! **** HOT...I was in the shade but I like crazy.

Did anyone notice what crazy number thing happened today????????

at 12:34.56 7/08/09 That was soooooooo cool!!!!!

Yes, I need help

July 9th, 2009, 12:52 AM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope you have fun finishing your house project! I know they are exhausting but so rewarding in the end when you're done and can stand back and look at what you've accomplished! I just felt that way about painting my living room last week! We changed the finish so we had to sand and prime and everything..

I didn't even think about the number thing, crazy! Wonder if anyone conceived their bean in that exact second! That would be so cool... but of course we could never know for sure!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
July 9th, 2009, 06:49 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
I got really excited about 07/08/09 yesterday!! My boss had a c-section yesterday and I thought that was such a cool birthday!!

I'm a nerd too I guess!! haha

Yep it was freaking hot here yesterday too. I think we only topped out at 103 but WOW!! At least it was windy!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
July 9th, 2009, 07:25 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yuck! House projects....I've had my share. Did ya'll get any rain last night? It thundered around here....but passed us to the west
July 9th, 2009, 04:33 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Stef! YAY for aligning numbers Hope your house projects are going well
July 9th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Today I...
primed and painted the back door
scraped the old caulk out of the master shower (thought it would be easy but took over 3 hours to get all of it off) so I can re-caulk tomorrow
vacuum the ceiling fans - I always forget to do those
2 loads of laundry
fertilize flowers
clean - stove, microwave, and oven

It was only 103 today....yay!

Still nothing yet with the detox.

And I saved the best for last.....
AF SHOWED TODAY
I have never been so excited for her to show up before...I could not wait for cycle 16. Im a little nervous b/c I think im getting my hopes up too much. KWIM. We've been at this over a year and in my head Im thinking this is the thing that will do it for us. So I dont know how Im going to handle a bfn after my first round of Clomid.

Alright, Im tired & going to bed...I will get caught up on everyone's journals tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
Yuck! House projects....I've had my share. Did ya'll get any rain last night? It thundered around here....but passed us to the west
No rain last night...I wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyt View Post
I didn't even think about the number thing, crazy! Wonder if anyone conceived their bean in that exact second! That would be so cool... but of course we could never know for sure!
That would've of been a really cool thing on a birth certificate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensma View Post
I'm a nerd too I guess!! haha
Yep it was freaking hot here yesterday too. I think we only topped out at 103 but WOW!! At least it was windy!
Yay for us crazy nerds!!

July 9th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Well Stef that had to be nice b/c you knew there wasn't a chance this cycle so its not a let down!!! I am really looking forward to your next cycle to see what happens!! GL!!

July 10th, 2009, 08:04 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad the witch showed so you can move onto your clomid cycle! That medication is a miracle worker! Good luck getting all those house projects done! You are going to be one busy bee!
July 10th, 2009, 06:33 PM
OKAY...the detox is working now!!!!

Warning TMI

Everything has been pretty normal most of the day until this afternoon when I started getting really bad cramps. Not AF cramps but gas cramps. I went to the bathroom and yeah you guessed it gross stuff. I'm not going to go into detail but let's just say I'm glad it isn't in me anymore. I don't even think I will look anymore...its coming out and that's all that matters. Ive always been a healthy eater, drink a lot of water, I workout 5-6 days a week, Ive never had any problems in the bathroom area...always had regular BM's so to see that coming out I was like WTH??????

Ive felt really tired, moody, and sick all day. All of which are symptoms of a detox in progress. I hope it doesn't last long...I don't like being tired all the time. I didn't get anything done today. They said the first 8-10 days is when your body is going to feel the worst after that I should feel a thousand times better than Ive ever felt. Here's hoping!

Scott is working late in San Antonio tonight. He wont be home until after midnight I hate that he has to drive all the way home so late.

July 10th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you got all that s$%t outta your system! lol You know, with the detox and the Clomid, maybe that's just what you needed to get that BFP you've been waiting for!!!

I might have to try your detox, I've tried a few but none that have worked!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 10th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad that the detox is starting to work. I hope that you start to feel better soon!
July 11th, 2009, 11:46 AM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
Glad the detox is working everything out of you girl! Nothing is ever TMI for me anymore, after I went through prep for colonoscopy. I had to tell everyone all about it...lol. They didn't like it too well though, I must say.

Stuff like that is rough! But I hope you feel 100% better when it is all over!!

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy

July 12th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Hope your feeling better Stef. Great to here the detox is working. If I get a BFN this cycle I'm going to try one when AF leaves.
What detox are you using????

[SIZE="3"]

July 12th, 2009, 10:06 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for a clomid cycle! When do you start it? I'm glad you got that crud out of you! I hope you get to feel 100% better after the detox!
July 13th, 2009, 05:10 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Stef! Hope you feel better soon I am so excited for your Clomid cycle!!! I really hope it is all that you need! Have a great day sweetie!
July 13th, 2009, 06:40 AM
I had a bfp dream about you today...not sure why! I hope this means good news soon!!

July 13th, 2009, 07:54 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear the detox is working Good luck on cycle 16....I'm on the same cycle!
July 13th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Thanks ladies I really hope the clomid works this cycle...im starting to get really excited!!!

Carla I will be starting it tomorrow. My doctor wants me to take it CD5-9. I dont know what the difference b/w 3-7 and 5-9 are...but I hope 5-9 works for me.

OMG...Kate I had a dream about BFP's too. I dreamt that I logged in and there was nobody left in the TTC #1 room but me. Everyone else had moved on...I was so happy and excited for everyone but I was all by myself. I hope my dream and your dream comes true and we all go to the grad's section.

Rebecca - I got my detox from website called Dr Natura...it's a really gentle detox that doesn't use chemicals. It is made of herbs and vitamins.

Okay...feeling much better today... I have a ton of energy! I havent had really anymore encounters with any other gross stuff....but I did just up my dose of detox today so we shall see.

I have noticed that my face hardly broke out this AF...I always breakout pretty bad on my chin but not this time. It's like my face is dewy.

Lee Ann - i hope you can catch that eggie this cycle so you dont have to do IUI.

July 13th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've heard of Dr. Natura before. We seriously considered buying it back when I was having all of my digestive issues. I'm glad that it seems to be working well for you!!

C'mon Clomid!! Crossing all crossables for you!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search