denalibear's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree62Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2009, 08:39 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww...thanks everyone

I really want this so bad this month...yesterday I felt kinda down...I don't know if it is the Clomid messing with my hormones. It would be perfect timing this month or next month. If I get pregnant this month or next then I will be due in April or May...perfect timing for me. I would go on maternity leave and not go back to work until August after the summer ends. April would be best b/c I would have 4 months off...but I will take May too

Last year around this time I was praying and begging God to let me be pregnant. It is so weird to have the same feelings year after year KWIM. Seems like I would be numb to those feelings by now...but no...still feel them even stronger.
My Dad's b-day is in August and I would love to give him a "Happy Birthday, Grandpa" card. That is how I planned on telling my parents last year about this time. PLEASE GOD let me be able to say it this cycle.

Scott took the day off today....YAY!!! Hopefully we can have dinner and a movie tonight...we need a date night bad!!
I am also looking into buying some "outfits" to make things more interesting this month...I'm thinking along the lines of Tonya's Xena outfit.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Last edited by denalibear; July 17th, 2009 at 08:43 AM.
July 17th, 2009, 11:53 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Stef I wish you luck!! I absolutely know what you mean about everything you posted. I have had these same feelings for a year and I wish there was an off button sometimes. Also April would be a great month for me too. Not only is it my birth month but I would be going back to school in August and so i'd have 4 months with my baby full time before that started!! That is so great!!! I hope this cycle is a big winner for you!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
July 17th, 2009, 01:15 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck.....SheeRa! Hope you get you some nice outfits Have fun on your date night!
July 17th, 2009, 02:33 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck this cycle!! I really hope you're able to tell your dad on his b-day that he'll be a grandpa. I agree with you about that time being a perfect time to have a baby born.

July 17th, 2009, 11:41 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HAA HAA HAA!! The outfits are the BEST!! LOL!! Oh, I also had the 6inch heels to go with it...I'm so excited for you this cycle!!
July 18th, 2009, 07:45 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you had a great date night!!! And I can totally relate with you about feeling things year after year at the same times of the year. Hopefully you will get your perfectly timed baby NOW!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

July 18th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Great idea on the outfit. I surpised Dh with and outfit on a weekend away and it really got both of us in the mood. I think a few April babies are need from us TTC#1 girls. I wishing and praying on a BFP boom.
Good luck honey.

[SIZE="3"]

July 18th, 2009, 10:16 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope that Xena outfit plus the clomid does just the trick to bring you that BFP! So excited that you are on clomid and can't wait to see how this cycle unfolds! I really hope the first time is the charm! Best of luck!
July 18th, 2009, 08:01 PM
I ordered a nurse and maid outfit from the Internet ...those were a little less expensive. I will get some of the others as time goes on...they had a Princess Leia slave costume that I know Scott would love...I think I'll order that one next.

Our date night was sooooooo great. We went to the Outback for dinner and then went shopping. We were going to go to the movies after we went shopping but we got a little frisky in the Bed, Bath, and Beyond parking lot so we decided to go home
Last night was something that I've missed. Seems like the last 8 or 9 months its only about ttc...we needed last night.
We grilled hamburgers tonight and of course I had to have an ice cold Coke with my hamburger I've been doing so good staying away from sodas....but I couldn't resist. I am stuffed.

Scott and I are about to go for a run...well, I speed walk and Scott runs. I may try and run a short distance and see how my knees do. They did good last time so we shall see.
I will get caught up on journals later.

Thanks for all the good wishes about this cycle...I hope we all get our so we can all bombard the grad's section

July 18th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a place to get frisky! lol Outfits huh? Unfortunately my DF would probably most enjoy Marge Simpson!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 18th, 2009, 08:45 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
oh stefanie!! The BBB parking lot?? What is sexy about that place?!

You know I didn't think my DH got much out of the lingerie but the other day he said he liked it. He'd probably like the outfits too, but i bet they'd last 2 seconds.

have a great weekend!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
July 18th, 2009, 08:50 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sexy time at the BB&B parrking lot - ahh, the good ole days!!
So glad that you had such a wonderful night, and hope the outfits are also lots of fun!!
July 18th, 2009, 09:21 PM
I love cherry coke, but I don't drink sodas.....I wish they weren't so bad for you, I would love to drink a 12 pack a day!!!
July 19th, 2009, 08:53 AM

I know the parking lot thing sounds strange but there is a story behind it. See when Scott and I first started dating he lived in Dallas and I had just moved back in with my parents to save some money. Scott would drive to Houston to see his family and friends and stay with his parents. Well....we had no place to go to be together and money was tight so we usually met in a parking lot to make-out. Walmart, Target, BB&B, Exxon gas station, Olive Garden, James Coney Island hot dog...and the list goes on

I cant wait for the outfits to get here...they probably wont stay on very long but I have to try and keep it going. Cycle 16 KWIM.

Tammy too funny Scott would probably love Marge Simpson too.

Lee Ann cherry coke sounds so good right now.

Last edited by denalibear; July 19th, 2009 at 08:57 AM.
double

triple

Last edited by denalibear; July 19th, 2009 at 08:56 AM.
July 19th, 2009, 09:21 AM
I think the outfits are a great idea. My DH isn't really into outfits that are too crazy but he does really enjoy different sexy lingerie. That's great you're keeping your sex life fresh and exciting! I can't even remember the last time we were making out somewhere and had to come home and get it on! LOL.

July 19th, 2009, 09:21 AM
That is funny that you use to meet at parking lots! Sounds like high school times
July 19th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Double.

July 20th, 2009, 08:04 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl!!! Yay for some stress- free sexy making out sessions!!!!!! Still haven't ordered any new outfits lately, but it's on my list! I really hope this is it and you get to give your dad the perfect gift!!! April and May are awesome for teachers to have babies!!!! Here's hoping!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search