denalibear's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree62Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2009, 08:10 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck this cycle Stefanie! at the outfits! Jason would love it if I got some of those!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

July 20th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tonya has started a trend. DH said "You don't dress up in outfits for me!" I told him "Well, #1 I don't own any COSTUMES. #2 If I were to wear the lingerie I have, it would be like me wearing a circus tent now!" The lingerie I have is from when I was a size 16 or so... I'm now a size 4! So... somehow I just don't think that's gonna work out. LOL!! He said "well, you saw what happened when you were prancin' around in your bikini the other weekend!"

I guess that means it's time to shop!! HA!!

July 20th, 2009, 02:53 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sitting here watching TV today, yes being lazy today, and there are tons of shows about being pregnant, movies about being pregnant, and talk shows...but it makes me sad that there are tons of shows about pregnancy but none about people people like me. All those shows make me feel so broken

Having children is the normal...I'm the abnormal! There are over 7billion people on this rock so obviously having children is easy. WHY CANT IT BE EASY FOR ME????????

Okay, I'm done...just needed to vent
July 20th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I know how you feel it seems everything on tv is about babies and being pregnant at the moment.
Or maybe we are just noticing it more now.
I'm Sorry honey you are feeling so broken. I'm 100% convinced you will get your BFP soon.
So vent away it's good to have a good old vent now and again...
Love the new siggie.

[SIZE="3"]

July 20th, 2009, 06:14 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know what you mean too- I swear every show I watch and everything on tv reminds me of being broken... now DH and I just give each other a "look" every time that stuff comes up- so frustrating and we're both sick of it!! I hope you're feeling a bit better. Stay positive- I am really hoping Clomid helps the first time!
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever.

BABY BOY- 7/13/15 @ 34 weeks 6 days

July 20th, 2009, 07:56 PM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww... sorry that you were having an overload today! I know how you feel!

I hope this is your cycle Stef!!

GYNORMOUS HUGS!!!

July 20th, 2009, 10:00 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry you are feeling down. I certainly know how you feel. I truly believe clomid is a miracle drug and will bring you your miracle as well.
July 20th, 2009, 11:36 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm having a similar tough time right now too, Stef. Wish we could get together for chocolate and commiseration! I had a rough day at church yesterday... adorable little ones everywhere, and even a proud family bringing their twins for the first time... as I sat there, bleeding, feeling broken and hopeless. I really wanted to go snuggle one of those babies but I knew if I did I would jus start bawling and THAT would be awkward for their poor mom! Another week...

Hang in there hon... the Clomid makes this even tougher, especially emotionally. You are strong and WILL come through to the other side, BFP in hand (and soon after that, baby in arms!)!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
July 21st, 2009, 04:07 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Stef! I also saw soo many shows about babies and pregnancy and if it is not shows it is commercials~ughh!!! Guess they have always been there, but seems like it's every 5 mintues now!

I really have a good feeling about your first clomid cycle! I don't think that we are broken~ we just need a little tune up and we will be good to go I really hope that today is better for ya!!!
July 21st, 2009, 06:01 AM
I know how you feel. I like watching the beginning of The View for Hot Topics unless they have a guest I like on... and every day that Elisabeth comes out with her big ol pregnant belly I swear I die a little inside. LOL!!

But... as they say... we'll get there one day, right?

July 21st, 2009, 07:33 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope we get there sooner, rather than later!!!
July 21st, 2009, 07:55 AM
*Mommy2Camden*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a REALLY good feeling about the Clomid for you!!! It just might be the missing piece to all of this. You deserve your BFP SOOO much, and I can't WAIT for you to see those 2 lines. Keep your head up chica!!! Sending you lots of positive bfp
July 21st, 2009, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
I hope we get there sooner, rather than later!!!
Amen to that!!

July 21st, 2009, 09:00 AM
I totally don't know what I would do without my JM sisters!!!!!!!!
Everyone makes me feel sooooo much better!!!
I'm doing great today...no break downs

Chrissy - tune-up

Mandy - maybe it is the Clomid making me super emotional

Lee Ann - I think I'll take the sooner too

Andrea - Congrats again on the big news....boys are so much fun!

I'm super sore today...went running yesterday and my whole body hurts. Not in a bad way but in a good way. My knees are doing okay just a little sore. I'm super tired today...I think I will take a nap in a little bit.
I'm pretty bloated which is probably from the Clomid. Hopefully my body is gearing up to O
July 21st, 2009, 03:03 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think we all understand how you feel. I've had really bad days and breakdowns. Hang in there. We're here anytime you need us

I hope you O soon!!

July 21st, 2009, 04:02 PM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
I really hope you start feeling better and O soon!! I hope this will be your cycle!!!

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy

July 21st, 2009, 08:44 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know you're having better days since you posted but wanted to jump in and say I totally understand too! Even today, we went for ice cream and saw a VERY young couple, teens, dressed all crazy, pierced everywhere, hair died funky colors with a baby girl! They were just into each other and the little girl was just on her own on the bench beside them. And of course, I look at DF and do the "why do they get to have a baby, they probably didn't even want her". I think I have those moments at least once a day

yay for running! My goal is to swim at least twice this week

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 22nd, 2009, 09:54 AM
Tammy I've said the same thing over and over again...especially being a teacher...i see lousy parents all the time
But we will all get there on day

Well no signs of O...Ive had O pains off and on but none today. Negative opks and no CM at all today...totally dry. I usually have tons of EWCM a few days before I O and after I O...so the Clomid has dried me out It is CD13 I was hoping the Clomid would make me O around CD14 but I guess not...looks like it will be my normal CD16 or CD17...oh well. I will call my doctor and let her know that I want to try IUI in August. They are changing my insurance at the end of August. Right now I only have to pay a $20 copay for the procedure...but in August I will have to pay 20%. So hopefully she will let me try and I will be able to get in before the switch is made.
July 22nd, 2009, 09:58 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Sorry the clomid has dried you out. But you'd never know you could wake uo in the morning with plenty of EWCM. I'm keeping fingers crossed you O soon and catch your eggie so you don't have to go ahead with IUI but god on you for having a back up plan lets just hope you don't need it.

[SIZE="3"]

July 22nd, 2009, 01:21 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you are feeling better but so sorry the clomid has dried you out and made you bloated. The clomid did that to me as well and I had to use pre-seed. HTH! Crossing my fingers that they let you do the IUI if you don't get your BFP this time. Praying that you don't need it though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search