denalibear's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree62Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2010, 07:11 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awwww...thanks everyone He is being a total Jacka.$$!!!! But I wont have to deal with him for a week b/c I will be going to San Antonio for a week. My principal is sending me to some conference that starts Saturday afternoon and ends Friday July 30. I will be MIA for a while...but will try and check in when I can. I know I will be super busy with all the things they have for us to do.

I have a ton of stuff to do before I leave so I will probably start being MIA tomorrow.
At least it isnt during my fertile time

Im pretty sure AF will be here today...so I am going to call my doctor and see if I can stop by and get the herbs I need to boil and start them today, Friday, and Saturday...b/c I will be leaving Saturday morning and wont be able to boil them in my hotel room after that.

I hope to see tons of bfp's when I get back!!!!

July 22nd, 2010, 01:32 PM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Hope you get to have some fun at the conference. Sucks about the spotting-- I thought this might have been it. I am sure its coming TCM buddy
July 23rd, 2010, 06:33 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Drat!!! ...does suck about the spotting...

I hope there will be some actual enjoyable moments for you. A change of scenery can do ya good every now and then.

Safe travels!!

July 23rd, 2010, 01:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
im sure a change of scenery will be refreshing hope you have a chance to enjoy san antonio!!
see you when you get back!!
July 25th, 2010, 06:55 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope your conference is going well!!!!
July 25th, 2010, 07:49 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you're able to enjoy the change of scenery at your conference and relax a little bit. It sounds like you need a break!!! I'm sorry you've had such a stressful time lately.

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

July 26th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Thanks ladies...the conference is going okay...it is super boring and it just started storming...so I guess I wont be going out for dinner.

AF has been nice...a little heavy yesterday but better today...I am really bad b/c I left my TCM medicine at home I cant believe I did that...I hope it doesn't mess it up for me too bad.

I am super tired so Im going to go to bed now....Im beat.

July 26th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
hi Steph.. conferences are usually that way.. pretty boring! I hope you find something to enjoy there. I'm glad AF is being too nasty (though she's being nasty enough by being around huh)..
I'm sorry you left your meds at home but I hope it won't make a huge difference..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

July 27th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So glad that your conference is going well! Sorry your left your herbs at home. I always forget to pack something!
July 27th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stef DONT GIVE YOURSELF SUCH A HARD TIME about for getting your "stuff" it happens!!!! Im sure its going to be ok... hope your having fun at least!!! LOVE YA!!! and HURRY BACK!!!!
July 28th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad your conference is going well... but sorry to hear that you left your stuff at home.

that it doesn't throw you off too much...

July 31st, 2010, 02:51 PM
Im home I got back yesterday and Im so glad...I never sleep very well in hotels!!!!

I cried a good way home though...for some reason I got so upset with ttc month after month I just started crying while I drove. I dont know if this month will be worth anything b/c I didnt take my herbs to help with AF and I didnt have an acupuncture treatment at all last week. I dont know how much more I can take...I have hit rock and I feel like I am trying to dig through stone with a spoon. Oh well...I just dont know why this has to be so hard for some of us????

*deleted some comments...I felt bad for writing them*

Alright that was all pretty depressing...so I need to end this entry on a positive note....
I passed my test...I thought for sure I failed it but I did really well

Last edited by denalibear; August 2nd, 2010 at 04:55 AM.
August 1st, 2010, 07:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
awwww stef! **BIG HUGS** im so sorry your feeling down!! i hope your feeling better today
...dont beat yourself up about being off herbs and no acupuncture this week though, it happens and im sure everything will be fine! maybe being off of them for a week and then going straight back at it will kickstart their effectiveness into overdrive? i dunno...but its a good thing to think could happen
it will defiantely happen for you, and when it does you are going to be one AMAZING parent!!!
August 2nd, 2010, 04:58 AM
awww...thanks girlie!!

I dont want to go to work today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want to deal with kids today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did I sign up to do camp....oh that's right Scott doesnt have a job and we need the money

Happy Monday everyone!

August 2nd, 2010, 07:25 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl! I am sorry things are sucky right now I DO still think that you have a chance this month anyway! When do you go for a treatment? Hopefully soon so that you can relax and feel better!! PM me if you need to talk Hope camp is fun!!
August 2nd, 2010, 07:57 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry things are a little rough at the moment! I hope today goes better than expected!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

August 2nd, 2010, 08:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on passing your test.

I am sooo sorry you are in a bad place. I hoe you are feeling better soon hon..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

August 2nd, 2010, 10:08 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you're feeling so down Stef. Just wanted to drop off some hugs and say congrats on passing your test!

August 2nd, 2010, 10:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey there .... first of all CONGRATS on passing your test secondly, I'm sorry you've been feeling crappy about this all lately. It sucks being stuck here for soooo long. I hate it. I want us all outta here too !!

August 2nd, 2010, 10:46 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Just dropping by to give you some . Sorry you are feeling down. Hoping that you feel better soon!!!! Hopefully camp goes better than expected. Congrats on passing your test!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search