MandyT~ TTC our little 'Beak'!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2009, 10:25 AM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Got those CHs!!! If you guessed Friday, FF agreed with you! Check out that cute little '4 DPO' on my ticker... the 2ww just got 4 days shorter! And you can bet I'll be testing in 6 days or so... I am so excited! Temp jump today to 98.1!!! I know I should be 'talking myself down' but I can't help it... I'm an optimistic person! The fact that I could possibly have a BFP as soon as 6 days from now makes me want to jump up and down!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
July 7th, 2009, 10:33 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll jump up and down with you Yeah for CH's....hope you see that double line!
July 7th, 2009, 02:51 PM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Mandy! YAY for getting excited and being optimistic!!! I really hope you get your BFP in 6 days!!! Lots of luck
July 7th, 2009, 09:04 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha! Love the pic of DH! I immediately thought of Poison when seeing that too! And yay for being 4 DPO! I hope you are one of the many clomid success stories where you get a BFP the first time!
July 8th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Yeah for getting your CH. I'm so excited that you are so excited... I really hope this will be your lucky cycle. I'll be stalking your chart.

[SIZE="3"]

July 8th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mandy, we're almost cycle buddies! Pretty good for 2 girls who weren't sure what was going to happen and when, I'm 3 DPO right behind you! Hopefully we both get BFP's too

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 8th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks ladies... I hope we both get our BFPs too Tam!! That would be awesome to be (almost) due date buddies!! But my doubts have set in today. I kinda started to panic a little because if it's a BFN this cycle, I'm going to have to take a cycle off... if I took my Clomid I would ovulate while camping with the extended family for a week next month!! Staying in a tent... yeah, not really a good idea...

Which would mean I would have to wait through a natural cycle, which could be who knows how long, which would mean I couldn't try again until sometime in (probably late) September... and I keep having this nagging thought- my free Roxy reading told me I would have a girl (yay!) associated with OCTOBER (BOO!). So I was a little discouraged today, but I'll get over it. I know I can't do anything about it now; either we caught it or we didn't and that's all there is to it.

Went to Six Flags with DH today since we both had the day off. I was thinking it might be my last chance to get in some roller coasters before I have to take a long break from them, so I had a great time! We went to the one in Vallejo, Discovery Kingdom, which was so fun because they have tons of animals there too. We saw a dolphin show, killer whale show, and tiger show... as well as the mini-aquarium, seals and sea lions! It was so nice to not be super fast paced all day and mix it up a little. We had a great date day together.

Last edited by MandyRS; July 8th, 2009 at 11:01 PM.
July 9th, 2009, 06:44 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sounds like an awesome day!
July 9th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Glowlilac's Avatar Veteran
Haha! That picture is the best. Does DH know you posted it on here? My DH is quite a bit older than me as well so I'm sure I could dig up a few good ones of him too!

Your day at Six Flags sounds like so much fun! I've been trying to get DH to go with me but he's not big into roller coasters...

Good luck with your BFP! Hope this is your month!

Last edited by Glowlilac; July 9th, 2009 at 10:19 AM.
July 9th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Glad you are having so much fun! Your chart looks great~ all crossables crossed for your BFP!!
July 10th, 2009, 04:57 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Ok so I had to google six flags to see wht it was and wow it looks like great fun... You sound like you'd a great day.
Good luck honey your chart is looking good. I hope we'll be seeing a BFP soon from you.

[SIZE="3"]

July 10th, 2009, 09:43 AM
LOL, they don't have Six Flags in Ireland, Rebecca?? What do you possibly do for fun?

Tiny temp drop today back to 98.1... also feeling the slightest crampiness, but of course it could be 100% psychosomatic. Going shopping for one of my charge's first birthday today!! Yes, I may go a bit overboard... we'll see! I'm too afraid to buy anything for myself yet... I feel like I'd jinx it! Especially if I buy girl stuff (which is ALWAYS the most tempting!) I'm afraid I'll NEVER get a girl! Silly, I know... At Six Flags in the superhero themed gift shop there were adorable superhero suit onesies... and I can't even TELL you how bad I wanted to buy the Wonder Woman one!!! I didn't but I promised myself I would come back as soon as I knew a gender. If I have a boy, I really want the Aquaman one! Since we live a few blocks from the beach... plus, he was DH's favorite growing up!

P.S. Glowlilac- yes, DH knows I put up the photo He just rolled his eyes at me and smiled. It is just too good not to share... and you can bet I won't be posting MY senior photo! However, I will occasionally post random photos for your viewing enjoyment. Today's pic is my friend and I at the Taylor Swift concert at the Staples Center in L.A (May 22). You can see Taylor in the background! We are HUGE fans...

July 10th, 2009, 09:55 AM
I want to go to 6 Flags! DF and I went to Disneyworld in April just the 2 of us and had a blast! Can't beat being able to lose the weight of the world and be a kid again with your best friend

The tent thing, I'm not going to tell you how I know, but it can be done without anyone knowing! lol Just have to wait till everyone else is asleep and have a quiet BD

So, I had to show DF your husbands picture! He giggled with me, and then I decided he looks like the actor Jon Lovitz with a blond wig in that pic! And I told him your Beak story which he thought was cute! Mostly I was leading into the "oh and guess how old her husband is honey?" part of the story! lol I think he wants this baby more than I do so will be willing to go through anything to have one!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 10th, 2009, 05:16 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like you had a blast! Yay for getting your CH's!

I totally agree with Tammy...you can dtd in a tent...in the words of Elmer Fudd you just have to be "vewwy, vewwy quiet, DH is hunting an eggie"

July 11th, 2009, 06:53 AM
baby:mama's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to baby:mama
I love the senior pic too! He does have that typical Hair Band look to him!! Thanks for starting your journal so we can get to know you better and be with you along your journey of TTC. Hopefully it will be a short one and we can all move onto TTC #1 grads.

Thanks to Kiliki for my siggy
July 11th, 2009, 11:17 AM
After a dip yesterday (7 DPO) I am at my highest temp so far this cycle! 98.4! I am trying not to be too excited but I swear I feel something going on down there...

You girls who have DTD in a tent are brave!! My MOM sleeps about 5 feet away from us in another tent, so I would even be worried about the noise of rustling sleeping bags!! I just don't have the guts, I'm afraid... but let's hope I don't even have to worry about it!

July 12th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Your chart is looking great Mandy! I take it your comments mean you didn't try BD in the tent??

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 12th, 2009, 08:56 PM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
Your chart has been lookin' really good Mandy!! When are you going to test?? about the tent!!! I am pretty brave when it comes to those circumstances...well sometimes.

I am stalking you!!

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy!
July 12th, 2009, 08:56 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your chart is still looking good! Fingers crossed for you! I'm glad yall had a fun date day! I wanna go to six flags so bad! But they closed the one in Houston down a few years back. It was very sad, we grew up going to that six flags. Now its just a sad abandoned empty lot. Its heartbreaking to drive by it. Now the closest one is San Antonio or Dallas, each a 3+ hour trip. Boo!
July 13th, 2009, 04:15 AM
Hey girl! That chart is still looking good!!!! I hope that you get your BFP very very soon!!! Have a great day

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search