MandyT~ TTC our little 'Beak'!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2009, 12:20 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sad today girls. Temp dipped a tiny bit more and BFN this morning. My hope is that I O'd really late on Friday or maybe even early Saturday so maybe I am only 9 DPO?? Maybe it's just too early... I have been so crampy for the past 3 days and having to pee about every hour. I wonder how much is just residual effects of Clomid. I know I could have it SO much worse but can I just vent.... I really, really, really, really, really didn't want to have to take Clomid again!! And we are going to have to take next cycle off because we are going to be apart for 3 weeks... now there is no question of the tent. DH can't even go camping because he has to do teacher training that week. I am so down today. If I'm really not pregnant, the earliest I could even possibly see a BFP is probably October (after waiting for a natural PCOS cycle to finish). Ugh...

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
July 13th, 2009, 01:15 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(Hugs) I'm sorry....is there anyway to induce so your cycle comes early?
July 13th, 2009, 01:19 PM
I'm so sorry. I have my fingers crossed for you. This boat we are all in really sucks sometimes doesn't it?

July 13th, 2009, 01:21 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry your so sad today. Aww man...that sucks that DH will be working.

Your temps still look really good and it may still be too early for a bfp.

July 13th, 2009, 01:21 PM
double sorry

July 15th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I am so down and crabby today. I am 100% sure I'm out. BFNs 10 and 11 DPO. No symptoms to speak of, just PMS (lovely addition to the disappointment). I am kind of glad I'll be getting away for a few weeks... I need to stop thinking about TTC so much. I did realize though, that we'll still have a TINY shot next cycle... I'll be home July 31 and leaving the next day for my next trip, so DH can have a shot at me hopefully around CD14. I have never ovulated that early though, so it's not likely, but still... it's a chance! I'm pretty sure my IRL TTC buddy will get her BFP this week... her temps just keep climbing. I am genuinely glad for her, but feeling pretty dang sorry for myself. It would have been so fun to have someone to go through everything with.

July 15th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Mandy, I'm so sorry! If your BFP doesn't show up this month, I hope your small window is the perfect one next month!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 15th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Im sorry Mandy...but it's not over 'till the witch shows. How long is your LP normally?

July 16th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Had some weird bloody spotting today.... not normal AF spotting, regular clear/yellowish CM with bright red blood streaks. If it were earlier I would get excited and hope it were implantation spotting, but given my temp DIVE this morning (the 97.9 I recorded was generous... 2 min before I got that temp, the thermometer said 97.7 ) there is no way. In the back of my mind I'm afraid I have a super late implanter, which according to everything I've read means a really, really bad chance of survival. So I hope AF shows up SOON so I can get it over with before vacation and have a shot of catching my next egg on the 31st! Stef- my LP last time was 15 days... and Clomid can extend it, so I may still have a few days.

July 16th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I'm sorry about the temp drop honey. I'm still holding out some hope for you. I hate this part of TTC it's the waiting for AF...
I wished if she is going to show up she hurry on. ( I still hope she won't be showing her face for you for at least 9 months )

[SIZE="3"]

July 17th, 2009, 08:40 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Mandy! So sorry about the temp drop...but you are not out yet and I know plenty of people who implanted last and had happy healthy babies. Good luck sweetie!!!!!!
July 18th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Well it is 100% over, AF showed up this morning. I'm thankful she was at least prompt and arrived exactly when expected. That puts me home on cycle days 14 and 15 this cycle! Not that I've ever O'd that early, but I can hope, right?

I am feeling okay, glad to start this cycle and very relieved that I am not facing a late implanting pregnancy and the fear of another loss. I had bad cramps yesterday and still no blood, so I was pretty freaked out. I never get such bad cramps when I haven't started bleeding yet. Cramps this morning have been pretty awful too... I actually spent the morning in a hot bath, as my wonderful DH ran for a huge mocha, made me breakfast, and bought me Midol. All of which I had sitting on the bathtub edge! I'm finally starting to feel a bit better as I write but it's been a rough 3 hours or so.

Here's hoping for an early eggie and a miracle non-Clomid baby this cycle! If I'm not so lucky, it's back to the evil Clomid next cycle...

July 18th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Hey Mandy, your DH sounds so sweet! I got a footbath and footrub for my witch day yesterday. Helps when they are so understanding and supportive doesn't it? Im up for an April baby if you are

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 19th, 2009, 08:58 AM
I'm so sorry AF showed her ugly face! Your DH is too sweet to take care of you. My DH tries to stay away from me when AF starts

I hope the non Clomid cycle is the one for you...it worked for Tonya

July 19th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I hope you are feeling better now! Prayers for a non-medicated bfp...
July 21st, 2009, 05:50 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Mandy! I really hope that you get your non-clomid baby!!!! YAY for having such a sweet DH and I hope AF moves on quickly!!! Have a great day
July 22nd, 2009, 12:38 AM
I am so MIA because I am just... I don't have much to say. I am so disappointed. When AF showed at first I was fine because I was expecting it. But it really hit me on Day 2 that the Clomid had failed and I was an emotional wreck. I KNOW plenty of women don't get that BFP on Clomid Round 1, but I really, really thought I would. I am so afraid I never will again. Or if I do it won't stick. I am so afraid I am in for years of pain and heartache, which I've read about in other people's journals and blogs but obviously hoped to never truly understand. I am pretty much counting this cycle out unfortunately, although you never know... maybe we will get perfect timing! Most likely though, it will be back to Clomid in September.

The good news is I am officially on vacation for a whole MONTH!! It will be SOOO nice not to stress about work and school and juggling an insane schedule for a little while! I am really looking forward to time with the family. I am sooo exhausted, I can barely keep my eyes open... will be mostly MIA this next month, since TTC will not be at the forefront of my mind and I won't have access to a computer for a lot of the time. I'll try to check in a few times though. Hope to see lots of BFPs when I do!

July 22nd, 2009, 08:07 AM
I'm the same way....don't have much to write about until o time! Have fun on vacation!
July 22nd, 2009, 11:09 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I'm sorry your having a bad day.

Yeah for having time off and catching up with family and friends. I hope you get plenty of rest and can relax.

[SIZE="3"]

July 22nd, 2009, 08:54 PM
I'm so sorry for AF making you feel this way! I totally understand where you're coming from, I say it all the time that it can take time, years, be very frustrating, etc. but at the same time, in my head and heart I'm in denial and secretly hope it happens fast. That's just me though, I always say I think I'm going to fail a test so when I pass it's like Yay! Never disappointed, kwim?

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search