Eden's Pregnancy Journey Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Hi girls.
I have been reading through these forums for a couple weeks and finally decided to switch from baby center to here. Everyone seems to really care about each other here and I really need that right now.
We have been trying for 9 months now, I never knew it would be this hard. I thought it would be 2 months tops and I would be pregnant. It makes me wish we hadn't waited so long to try. No one in my family has ever had this problem before. I have done everything from charting, temping, BD everyday, etc. I have given up on the charting and temping since they were making be obsessive and crazy. I need to just live my life. I have a broken heart though, every day my heart breaks again. Makes living without obsessing about it hard!
Right now we are just BD as much as possible and trying to make sure it stays fun and about US and doesn't turn into work. After all, we want a baby because of our love for each other right? It helps that my husband is just as hurt as I am. One thing is for sure, when we finally do have a baby, no baby will be loved more.
Do you girls hold your baby in your arms in dreams? I dream about holding my little girl all the time. I am DYING to buy some little girl clothes and I see them all over the place. I would be just as happy with a boy though. : )
Looking forward to getting to know some of you well though I hope I will get to be a graduate before long. I hope the rest of you get to graduate right along with me. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy....

July 13th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
and Congrats on starting a journal. I've found it to be very cathartic. It helps to have somewhere you can go to let out all of your hopes, dreams, fears, frustrations, etc. You will not find a place with more women who can identify with everything you are feeling. No matter how down you get, there will be someone there who has been there and understands. We're all in it with you.

Everyone here is full of encouragement, advice and empathy. I never thought that people I've never actually met in life would care about me as much as my JM girls do! They have been there for each hopeful excitement and every crushing disappointment. I can't say enough about them.

While I hope your stay is enjoyable, I also hope it is short.

Best of luck to you in your journey.

July 13th, 2009, 12:30 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the board! Im Stef You will love it here like Nikki said the women here are amazing and full of info and support. Feel free to jump right in.

I look forward getting to know ya

July 13th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Thank you girls! Actually just knowing I have some women to vent to, talk to, comfort and be comforted by etc, makes it a lot better.
AF ended yesterday so we will try again this month and try to stay positive. How do you girls keep from obsessing about it? My husband's only advice is to stay busy.... I guess he is right about that.

July 13th, 2009, 12:52 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to JM! I can't really answer your question, since I am pretty obsessive about it myself! However, we have to deal with PCOS which makes NTNP kinda impossible. If we want a baby we have to calculate everything. So far we are still enjoying BDing, doesn't feel like work or anything, and I really hope it never gets to that place. So sorry you have been waiting for so long yourself. It's such an emotional roller coaster no one ever tells you about. Have you seen a doctor or been tested for any cause behind the delay yet? I hope it's just been bad luck and you get your BFP SOON!! Good luck!!

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
July 14th, 2009, 06:27 AM
We have not been to a doctor yet but after 12 months we will if we still are not pregnant. If it came down to it I would love to adopt but I'm not giving up on our dream of having our own children just yet. Well it doesn't always seem like work, usually it's still fun!

July 14th, 2009, 06:50 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! I'm Lee Ann, I hope you join us in the forums also! Good luck, I hope this is your luck cycle
July 14th, 2009, 03:27 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
just wanted to say hello and hope you find yourself pregnant as soon as possible!!!

July 15th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Thank you.

How long have you been trying? I hope you see a BFP soon too.

July 15th, 2009, 04:00 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
been married since 2002 but didnt officially start trying-trying til sept 2008 of last year.......so this sept 2009 will be 1 year of official ttc....yeah i hope to get it too...(bfp)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search