Brittney's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2009, 11:00 PM
7 dpo

Today is my first day on the JM website. UMMM let's see a lil about myself..I am 23 (24 in October) and my bf and I have been TTC since May. I'm really hoping to get a BFP this month but not really getting my hopes up.
July 24th, 2009, 04:43 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck sweetie!
July 24th, 2009, 05:48 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
GL!! I hope you get a BFP this month!!!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
July 24th, 2009, 07:27 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the board. I look forward to reading about your journey.
July 24th, 2009, 04:24 PM
8dpo

Thanks ladies, i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for a BFP this month. If not then i will start using an OPK. So far i've just been keeping track of my ovualtion, taking robitussin for my cm and taking folic acid.
July 25th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Ladies..i need some advice. I am waiting for see if AF comes on the 30th but am afraid to be intimate with bf because i don't want to miscarry. I think I am just being paranoid.
July 27th, 2009, 10:18 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not an expert, but I don't think you need to worry Just have fun and relax! good luck
July 27th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

July 31st, 2009, 06:40 PM
Hey ladies sorry i've been away for awhile just swamped with work. So here's an update AF was a no show this month which is not surprising since i've pretty much always had irregular periods. So my ob/gyn took a blood prego test which of course came back bfn and prescribed provera to bring my menses down and started me on 50mg of clomid. So thats where i'm at now....will keep you guys posted with anymore news. Oh and i think i may start temping this month.
July 31st, 2009, 07:39 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You will love temping! Ovulation Calendar and Ovulation Chart - Fertility Charting is a great website to track your cycle for free. They have free online courses and free charting.

I hope provera brings AF so you can move on to your Clomid. This is my first cycle of clomid...I didnt really notice much except for some bloating and it dried me out and I had to use pre-seed. Good luck I hope it brings you a bfp!!

August 1st, 2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks denalibear..yea i'm hoping everything goes well with the provera and clomid. I just started my first day of provera today and i'm still taking prenatal pills. I will start charting on day 1 of AF.
August 14th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Just an update on my situation...the provera did work and AF finally came. I am on cd6 and today I will be taking my last clomid pill. So far I haven't really noticed any of the side effects I read about. Crossing my fingers and praying this month brings on a bfp.
August 14th, 2009, 11:35 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
i hope you get your this cycle!

August 16th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks so much *BabyDreamer*...i'm trying to stay positive and not get so overwhelmed with baby thoughts like all the other months. Also i'm starting to notice that the Clomid is making me much dryer than normal down there..(tmi). I am thinking of trying grapefruit juice or mucinex.
August 16th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear that you are thinking about charting. I'm the co-host of the Fertility Charting board, so if you ever have any questions, need help getting started or need someone to look at your chart and help you understand it... we've got loads of ladies that are really sweet and really helpful. You can click on the purple box at the bottom of my siggy if you want to check it out.

I took 2 tspns of Robitussin 3 x's a day starting on CD 10 starting 2 months ago. The only reason I didn't take it this cycle was because I didn't need it. I actually started making my own on CD 7 this time!

I wish you the best of luck in your journey and look forward to getting to know you better!!

August 18th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Thanks so much Coley...you know whats funny I actually produced tons of cm on my own today. I am really hoping for a bfp this cycle because I really didn't enjoy the SEVERE headaches I got while using Clomid.
August 24th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Hey guys sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Here's an update on things with me. I have definitely been noticing the mood swings associated with Clomid lately. Aside from that not much else, as I mentioned earlier the decrease in cm varies day to day. Its cd 16 and I haven't had any O pains...so I guess i'll just keep waiting with my fingers crossed.
August 24th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
glad to see you are back...and here is some O

August 27th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the o dust babydreamer. I am actually starting to feel much better now and I think i'm getting ready to O or just o'd because the past few days I have produced lots of good CM on my own. Needless to say bf and I bd'd alot..sorry tmi.Keeping my fingers crossed and praying alot. Hopefully this will be my month as this is a very special month for my religion.
August 27th, 2009, 11:54 PM
i hope you get your sooner than soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search