*BabyDreamer's* Journey To Mother-Hood !

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2009, 12:43 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*8-8-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)*might change depending on what fertilityfriend saids...

day15 (cant wait to find out my O day from fertilityfriend A.S.A.P.)

today could be my possible O day????????
*8-9-09* when pregnology saids my O day will be(day16)
*8-22-o9*when pregnology saids i could test..(day 29) *?-?-??* when fertilityfriend saids i could test(day ??)
8-18-09 5 months since mominlaw has r.i.p
9-1-09 1 year that hubby and i have ttc

I wonder if today is my O day????? only time will tell....Ive just been enjoying my hubby and I's new labtop....on cloud9 cause there is so much stuff that i like to do online just to get away sometimes.....I still plan on keeping busy and doing the same offline things that I use to do....but life is going to feel....like how ive been wanting it to feel...a lot more relaxed...Today is 8 years from when hubby first purposed to me.. so anyway I hope everyone's weekend is rockn....I know I will be on double cloud9 if i could just read one aug allready in ttc and or ttc1st. later...
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1.aug 22,09 my 1st nephew charlie turns 11 months
2.aug 24(fertilityfriend&pregnology saids) or 25(fertilityfriend saids) period due....
3.aug 29,09 my 2nd nephew lorenzo turns 11 months
4.aug 31,09 hubby will be done with his first month supply of fertilityblend for men
5.sept 1,09-when we need to buy his 2nd month of fertilityblend for men& my 3rd month of fertilityblend for women(that's if i am not pregnant by the end of aug.)
6.sept 4th-im done with my 2nd month of fertilityblend for women
sept 4th-also is my sister meka's 15th bday
7.Sept 22,09 Charlie turns 1 years old
8.Sept 25,09-sis in laws bday
9.Sept 29th,09 Lorenzo turns 1 years old
10.If it's God's time&& the help of fertilityblend I should find myself expecting between Oct&Nov2009
11.Nov 8&9th,2009 is 1 year from when i first had my mis carriage of my twins(LOVE U BABIES)now angels.
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday
13.My Only Prayer is to be and stay pregnant before my 29th bday on Dec 4th,2009
14.Dec4,2009-I turn 29(Am I Pregnant Yet?)
15.hope to be a mom before this date 10-1-2010

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 8th, 2009 at 01:10 AM.
August 8th, 2009, 07:59 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you catch that eggie!!! So glad you got a laptop up and running.
August 8th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
*Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-8-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)*might change depending on what fertilityfriend saids.....

*Thanks Lee Ann*!!!!!

day
15 post #2 ((wowfertilityfriend& and pregnology are both saying the same thing today....that tomorrow will be my O day....that is a first))

also.....what is weird and another first is that i had a dream about ovulating....NOW who has a dream about ovulating????

cant wait to go to the gym later today with the hubby....since we skipped the last two days....my goal is to do better and work harder on my stats.....

August 9th, 2009, 12:18 AM
*Getting PregnantGod's Time* 8-9-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)*might change depending on what fertilityfriend saids.....

day
(TODAY IS POSSIBLY MY O DAY)

*8-22-o9*when pregnology saids i could test..(day 29)
*?-?-??* when fertilityfriend saids i could test(day ??)

Well if I haven't O'd yet....today possibly could be that day...usually when it happens....it happens when i have rested...and in the morning when i try to go to sleep i feel that o-pain real strong in waves....sorta like a pinching affect....so i will let everyone know later on today or tomorrow what happens with that... I hope when i temp in the morning that my temp will be enough for fertilityfriend to be able to tell me when i O'd exactly...but like i said in past posts...i have a feeling i will find out sometime this week...if not later on today...(i wish i would of paid more attention in my past cycles) i will this time for sure...
Today is 9 months since my miss carriage of twin a....tomorrow will be the 9 month anniversary of the other one.....Aug 11th,09 they would have been 2 months old....I really cant believe this much time has passed.....anyway i cant wait to have their brothers& sisters!!!!
I enjoyed my time at the gym yesterday...too bad it wasnt for a full hour....he is debating on us going either today or tomorrow...but he saids we are def....not going to let two days go by without going(good) cause i will get lazy and the last thing i want to do is get lazy...well i need to wrap this up..because i want to catch up on all the preggo journals and am i pregnant,ttc&ttc1st forums.....i hope everyone has a beautiful sunday....(i dont know who all is going to get some s but i am smiling on the inside for those very blessed ladies)
2.aug 24(fertilityfriend&pregnology saids) or 25(fertilityfriend saids) period due....
4.aug 31,09 hubby will be done with his first month supply of fertilityblend for men
5.sept 1,09-when we need to buy his 2nd month of fertilityblend for men& my 3rd month of fertilityblend for women(that's if i am not pregnant by the end of aug.)
10.If it's God's time&& the help of fertilityblend I should find myself expecting between Oct&Nov2009
11.Nov 8&9th,2009 is 1 year from when i first had my mis carriage of my twins(LOVE U BABIES)now angels.
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday
13.My Only Prayer is to be and stay pregnant before my 29th bday on Dec 4th,2009

August 9th, 2009, 09:33 AM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-9-09

day
(TODAY IS POSSIBLY MY O DAY) Post # 2

So.....I got my first highest temp today of 97.9 before today it was ranging in the 96's...........so I need two more high temps to confirm ovulation....i hope i get monday&tuesday so I should know something by this Wednesday then.....(oh i woke up with a headache too)

my plans is to have a relaxing day and just go to evening service @ church but we will see....

August 9th, 2009, 11:11 PM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-10-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)
*might change depending on what fertilityfriend saids.....

day

*8-22-o9*when pregnology saids i could test..(day 29) *?-?-??* when fertilityfriend saids i could test(day ??)

hey everyone!!!! well my temp went down but still in the 97's soo.....if tomorrow's temp is in the 97's it should tell me when I O'd on fertilityfriend....and also tell me what my test date is...and what my due date would be...if i caught eggie...so i am very exited to see what is going to happen tomorrow...still loving my new labtop....i was glad to see hubby go to work so i can get some stuff done...it's just diffrent when he is home...i guess i am a lot less free when he is home cause we are sharring the labtop plus he wants me to watch his movies/tv shows...and we do not have the same taste.....but i still love my hubby no matter what...um i got a message today that they are about to change something about j.m. i cant explain it...but if i read the message right....people on the social network(like myself) will have to create a new account......its kind of funny that this new change is about to take place when i just changed my name and signature recently....they would do that to me... i wish they could of waitted til sept 1st so i could see what happens with my cycle first......aw well.....it only makes things interesting....good thing i keep a ttc hard copy journal at home....cause i wouldnt feel like copying and pasting all of my journal entries and put them in like my email til this new justmommies started or whatever...when this change takes place im going to just start over.....neway i am still waiting to read an aug in ttc&ttc1st....but then again...i havent read any journals yet today..and its 9:02pm my time....so i have a lot of reading to do before 1am....anyway i hope everyone has a great week!!!
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 10th, 2009 at 07:21 PM.
August 11th, 2009, 06:47 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Naomi! Hope that FF confirms O!!! Have a great day
August 11th, 2009, 07:32 AM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-10-09 Day18-3dpo
(edd would be 5-1-2010)

chrissy-Thanks!

day
18-3dpo

when fertilityfriend saids i could test(8-24-09) day 31-16dpo(*this date also is 7 years 3 months that i have been married to my hubby)

hey everyone! well...fertilityfriend has confirmed my O... as of 3 days ago I am in the 2ww!!! I can relax now...I enjoyed the gym yesterday and I cant wait til we go tomorrow(especially because my hubby has the day off...so we could possibly spend more time in the gym....im secretly hoping 2 hours but now that I am in the 2ww I am going to have to take my work out down a notch so that if we caught eggie...i dont mess up the implantation and all that) i am celebrating the first aug that i saw either yesterday or this super early a.m. from ttc1st......I hope there is more girls to join her.... only time will tell....neway I am going to keep this short cause I actually want to get a little more sleep before I officially start my day...
(i look foward to 18 kids and counting,the little couple &toya&tiny. tonight) just counting down...

12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday

August 11th, 2009, 06:21 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for the 2WW!!!!
Im the same way after I O...I tell my DH I have to take it easy when we work out.

I hope y'all caught that eggie!

August 12th, 2009, 01:33 AM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-12-09 Day19-4dpo
(edd would be 5-1-2010)

dena-thanks...

day
19-4dpo

when fertilityfriend saids i could test(8-24-09) day 31-16dpo(*this date also is 7 years 3 months that i have been married to my hubby)
so the future God mom of my future kids and I were talking a good portion of last night til like 1-2am....and she has a major job of a in home day care and other kids to take care of....she is the best big sister that I could ever have....she has 1 teen daughter,pre teen daughter and a 2 year old son...who will be 3 in sept. well she wants to eventually have a fourth child(a little girl) and she would like to be pregnant around the time i get pregnant.....she was saying how when my hubby and I have babies...that are babies are going to be so cute....I am glad that i have someone outside of J.M. that i can talk to about this stuff any time....but ne way now that i have a labtop since 3 days ago....I am calm down on the "Wanting and Gotto Have a Baby Right Now" As long as I am having fun everyday, keeping busy and achieving my other goals...I think i will be ok...after my emotional break down of af 19 days ago...i vow to myself that i wont let myself get there...i need to turn all my energy into praying....when i start to feel sad just pray...that's my game plan...@ 6dpo I am going to switch my fertilityblend to prenatals....(just incase we caught the eggie and she/he implants) i think i did this last cycle too...but i had took those pills wrong...now i have been taking them right durring this 2nd month of them...im counting down to 8-24-09 when af is expected and when they suggest me to test....(12 days away) if I get af then I will be buying my 3rd month supply of fertilityblend for women, on sept 1st,7th or 9th and my hubby's 2nd month supply of fertilityblend for men.....i dont know what it is, why it is...but i am always wanting to quit temping....i am going to continue til my vip runs out on fertilityfriend. another hard thing that i want to do...is not bring up the baby subject up with my hubby....he loss his mom march 2009 that's enough to deal with right now anyway...and speaking of that...my in laws gave us some pictures yesterday of when we were in texas....to go to my mom in law's wake/funeral.....i almost lost it(in the inside of my heart) seeing my mom in law's body in the casket...it was a tasteful picture....but i dont even want to show my husband these pictures but i have to.....things are a lot more calmer here at this house..and you guessed it(cause i have a labtop) i dont know when this happiness is going to wear off...but probally when i get my someday....and secondly when we move to our own place...and everything just falls into place for us... besides a break out on my face( i dont think its too noticable) im not having any other symptoms...because today is my hubby's day off...i wont be online much...and that's ok cause i do need to do some things around here that i have been slacking on...i look foward to lightly working out later today.....if i dont get time to catch up on everyone's journals later today then i will wednesday so secretly im counting down to wednesday 5pm eastern time....neway i hope everyone has a blessed day....only read one aug so maybe the storm is coming...peace
2.aug 23pregnology-saids aug 24 or 25(fertilityfriend)saids af is due
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 12th, 2009 at 12:41 PM.
August 12th, 2009, 12:13 PM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-12-09 Day19-4dpo
(edd would be 5-1-2010)

Day 19-4dpo.........post number 2

well here i am on j.m. while my hubby super sleeps in...it must be tiring being a superviser working a late shift.... neway my temp was 98.3 @ 4dpo....thats very high for me....(compared to yesterday's temp that is .6 higher....
let me write a comparison to my other cycles so you can see what i see:
I re adjusted my temps:
march cycle: @ 4dpo 97.6
april's cycle:@4dpo 97.6
july's cycle:@4dpo 97.7 (.1 diffrence)

if i do not find myself pregnant this cycle...i would stay that...the fertilityblend is def doing her job!!!!!! this is my 2nd month of taking these health pills... now i feel even better about the idea of switching to prenatals at 6dpo(just in case we caught the eggie)

kind of a tmi...but my hubby hates the fertilityblend for men....the ingredients makes him want to bd everday!!!! and he would rather feel more natural....but i think its kind of funny and the whole point of ttc...to get the deed done......but to be honest im ready to be pregnant allready so we dont have to take this fertilityblend cause it is costing us a lot of money each month....he allready buys muscle& weight gainer, creatine....i know my hubby thinks these drinks he mixes with milk are so tasty(but they stink to me) and he religiously drinks them with EVERY meal...this is what i get for picking a skinny hubby(i love him the way he is though) but my love is not enough to keep him away from feeling like he is physically good enough...that's just life i guess...hopefully one day his metabolism will slow down and he can get the results he wants without hardly trying...

i am curious about what my temp is going to be tomorrow....if it keeps climbing i will see that as a good good sign...even if it stays even with today's temp that would be a good sign..* its only a .1 diffrence...so i have to see what happens over the next few days* what happend is that i missed one more hour of sleep* i thought temp was 98.3 but i was wrong....for everyone who read this journal entry yesterday.....*

also...i have a break out on my face...i normally get those right before af...and im no where close to af....also i woke up with a headache and i hardly get those either.....not even before or durring af....

i guess time will tell....(p.s. isn't funny that i am having a hard time not being obsessive...and that's what i said i wanted to do in my last post....) its just that i am going to work on not crying just cause af comes....but before that.....im going to be comparing notes...its just my nature...

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 13th, 2009 at 08:13 AM.
August 13th, 2009, 05:06 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HOpe those temps keep climbing!!!!!!!! Good luck Naomi
August 13th, 2009, 09:05 AM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-13-09 Day20-5dpo
(edd would be 5-1-2010)

thanks crissy!!!!

day 20-5dpo

hey! i really missed being able to get on j.m. boards last night...but glad when i checked this morning that they were done with refreshing j.m. boards....well the exitement(i cant spell) that i felt yesterday about a high temp is and was gone when hubby told me that i only had slept for 3 hours...no wonder my temp was high at 98.3 and getting a headache from the makes sense...im a try my hardest to get atleast 4 hours or more....so i dont get a weird temp like that ever again.....so i just re adjusted my temp to say 97.7 which is only .1 higher than the march&april cycles....so no big deal!!! but that's ok.....hopefully my temps will be nice to me durring the next few days and rise...?????? i am going to not be talking about my temps unless they rise....that goes for all my cycles....i love this game on facebook called farmville...ive been getting lost in that game...any one else playing that...ive always secretly wanted to be a farmer( i think that kind of work would help with weight loss) but hubby saids he would never go for that...even if opportunity came to him...yesterday i worked out light as i will every 2ww...i was explaining to hubby why i have to do this yesterday...and he gets it....i dont want to go through another mis carriage like i did back in nov 2008. (if and when we catch eggie&eggie implants) that lady that had 8 babies at one time...is about to have a show out...called octo mom on fox....all i can say is wow! i look foward to when my hubby goes to work...so i can get some stuff done...also spending some time with my s.i.l. @3pm to do girly movie time....exited about that because we missed last thursday...neway my nephew charlie...is so cute..and can crawl every where..and still enjoys to be held as long as you want to hold him.....neway i cant wait to read lots of stories....baby & many miracles to everyone...

August 13th, 2009, 06:27 PM
post #2

ok i just read some very important info(on j.m.) that after atleast 3 hours of sleep you can take your temp....and it be good...so im a going back to saying that yesterday's temp was 98.3(4dpo) after 3 hours of sleep so its valid...and after 4 hours of sleep today it went back down to 97.7(5dpo) -.6 less than yesterdays....if my temp goes up more than 97.7 i will post it tomorrow...but if not...im not going to talk about it... anyway i hope everyone is doing ok...im just enjoying my day/night while hubby is working...also my sister in law and i watched the movie Push and it went great(i kinda closed my eyes a few times) its not really my kind of movie...but next week i plan on picking benjamin button for my turn at a movie with s.i.l. anyway peace!

August 14th, 2009, 10:32 AM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-14-09 Day21-6dpo
(edd would be 5-1-2010)

day
21-6dpo

my temp went up! yesterday @ 5dpo it was 97.7 and today's @ 6dpo was 98.3( .6 diffrence ) so if my temp stays 98.3 or goes highter...i will post my new temp tomorrow...if not...then not.....from today-in the next 4 days...if we caught the eggie...it should be implanting....as i said in previous posts...i am switching to prenatals(instead of fertilityblend) til i get or af.......i dont know if i had posted this in my journal or not...but the other day...we got a bunch of the march 2009 texas pictures from when my brother in law,hubby and I....went to their mom's wake,funeral & the meal after......well i think a couple pictures you can see her dead body in the casket...it turns my stomach thinking about it....and just think....when i get in the mood i am going to organize them into my photo ablum but i am thinking about getting a special ablum for just my mom in law...that way i dont have dead pictures mixed with pictures of people who are still alive...yeah that's what im going to do....so im counting down to the 24th.... i hope my temp. keeps climbing* it seems like ever since they refreshed j.m. it has not been working the same...and its hard for me to get into the boards a lot starting yesterday...so i hope this factor improves soon! today hubby and i go to the gym....then on my cleaning agenda....clean the full bathroom, 1/2 bathroom and wash all the dishes, put away clean laundry....and get this bedroom looking way better.....after all that then i will be relaxing online, catching up on my shows and writing letters to my diffrent family members since my cell is off til we find a better and diffrent company...its more peaceful without a phone and i do prefer labtop& internet to it....cause i love J.M. and Facebook my 2 must haves....i kind of think this 2ww is going fast for me because i am not thinking about it that much this cycle....doing anything and everything to keep busy...anyway i cant wait to read more stories!!!
2.aug 23(according to pregnology) aug 24 or 25(fertilityfriend)saids af is due.
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday

August 14th, 2009, 03:14 PM
post # 2 i feel so good after doing a light work out at the gym....with the hubby and just think i get to do this all over again in 2 days..... though trying to lose weight and eat healthier is harder for me...ive only lost 4 pounds since 7-29-09 that's better than nothing......last week when i had check my weight loss i believe it was just 1 pound that i had lost.....so i guess im making some progress...i was also thinking that if i dont end up with a at the end of this month and i get the dreadful af...that next month i will take the fertilityblend til i get af.....anyway i hope everyone....
HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

August 14th, 2009, 05:16 PM
POST # 3

ONE OF MY WISHES CAME TRUE TODAY.....

I GET TO BABYSIT MY 10 MONTH OLD NEPHEW C. WAITTING FOR HIM TO FALL ASLEEP NOW...THEN I AM TO WAKE HIM UP AT EITHER 8 OR 830PM IF HE IS NOT UP BY HIMSELF BY THEN.... I HAD A FEELING THAT I WOULD BE BABYSITTING TODAY...NEXT BEST THING TO FOR ME.....MY NEXT WISH THIS WEEKEND IS TO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM J.M.

August 14th, 2009, 05:23 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have a good weekend Naomi!!!
August 14th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Post # 4

leeann-i will try my best to have a good/great weekend. U too!!!!

Got to babysit from 6pm-9:30pm but he took his nap from 6pm-8:30pm so i am glad that i got to spend from 8:30pm-9:30pm with him....it had been awhile..... After cleaning the full bathroom.....then an hour of rest...then babysitting all that time...i am exhausted but i am going to find the energy in the next two hours to clean the 1/2 bathroom...i didnt intend all of this to take all day...plus before all of this i went to the gym and worked out....so after i get the 1/2 bathroom done im a relax til the hubby gets home from work....neway that's it til tomorrow...

August 15th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-15-09 Day22-7dpo
(edd would be 5-1-2010)

day
22-7dpo

*8-18-09 5 months since mominlaw has r.i.p*

my temp went up .2 degrees at 98.5!!!! because ive been so disappointed in the past....my inner self wont let myself get too happy....in march @7dpo it was 97.7 april@7dpo it was 97.5.....so today's temp is .8 degrees higher than my 7dpo temp back in april.....so that's great...i know my fertilityblend is working....(im in my 2nd month of taking it) i hope my temp keeps rising....i got both bathrooms cleaned yesterday...after i do the dishes today....i will be able to relax..get some stuff done...then write my brother...then write my mom back...she sent me pictures of my 2nd nephew Lorenzo and let me tell you he is adorable!!! he has like golden brown hair....(i think that is the german,irish blood that we have in our background coming out)if he is black and has that feature plus he is real light skin...i can only imagine what my bi racial children are going to look like(and yea...i got onto j.m. with no problems this morning..i wonder will it be smooth sailing on j.m. all today or not???neway i hope everyone is having a great weekend....i know i am!!!
(j.m. is still having her problems....and according to pregology tomorrow is my implantation date)
2.aug 23(according to pregnology) aug 24 or 25(fertilityfriend)saids af is due.
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 15th, 2009 at 09:10 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search