*BabyDreamer's* Journey To Mother-Hood !

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2009, 05:32 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for the high temp!!!! I hope you get your bfp this cycle!!! JM has been driving me crazy too. Takes forever to load and then I get data error messages...I hope they get it fixed soon.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

August 15th, 2009, 08:14 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
post #2

dena-thanks so much!

I literally was waiting all day for the message boards to be working...so finally at 10pm i get my wish...also at that same time i had decided to look at my signature and finally pregnology was working again...so withen the next 4 days....i welcome one of those temps to be a little lower to show implantation dip...but other than that one day...i need my temps to go up and up....time will tell...i got to babysit today...but my nephew was asleep the whole time...atleast i got some time with him yesterday...i know a lot of people are not caring to see octo moms new show...but i want to see it...i want to see all her precious babies...also i havent been watching tlc a baby story or bringing home baby...cause most of those episodes are re runs...so i am not really getting my baby fix right now...anyway i hope j.m. works prefectly tomorrow...(i miss that happening the most) i just cant bare to miss a fresh story.

August 16th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-16-09 Day23-8dpo
(edd would be 5-1-2010)

day
23-8dpo( Implantation date(according to pregnology) i hope it has happend for me....but i will be ok no matter what.....

hey everyone!!!! my temp went down like i wanted it to....so i am hoping today was truly my implantation date....but then for the rest of my cycle i need my temp to go up and up...like it did before today..unlike other cycles im not going to get mad or upset if i dont get what i want...cause God's timing is his own....when not doing house stuff,spending time with the hubby and spending time with God....I get lost on
Farmville on Face book.....I so love that game...I was trying to avoid playing that game for the longest time...but i guess now that we have this labtop i have changed my mind and i am so glad i did...i cant believe all that i need is 6 neighbors on there then i am done having to have neighbors on there... i cant believe how fast this 2ww is going for me... I am 5-6 days closer to knowing if af is going to hit me like a cannon ball this month or not....i am exited for the girls that just got their s cant wait to read the near&future stories of all those getting their s this month...it means so much to me....well i will write more tomorrow....everyone have a great baby week!!!
P.S. when i get offline...i plan on statying off til 12am&2am tomorrow...to check up on my farm on farmville on facebook(and sneak at you j.m. ladies to see if i can find some s) so i will miss being online but i do have a lot of offline things that i need to do....write a couple hand written letters to 3 family members,spend time with hubby and some other stuff...ok laterz....double p.s. i was holding someone elses toddler in my dream...i think he was a mixed boy....and other weird people were in my dream....shows you...no matter how hard i try not to...im thinking about babies...and its probally even more likely because there is my 10 month old nephew living in this house.

*8-18-09 5 months since mominlaw has r.i.p*

when fertilityfriend saids i could test(8-24-09) day 31-16dpo(*this date also is 7 years 3 months that i have been married to my hubby)
8-29-09 1 month that i have been working out...
9-1-09 1 year that hubby and i have ttc
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1.aug 22,09 my 1st nephew charlie turns 11 months
2.aug 23(according to pregnology) aug 24 or 25(fertilityfriend)saids af is due.
3.aug 29,09 my 2nd nephew lorenzo turns 11 months
4.aug 31,09 hubby will be done with his first month supply of fertilityblend for men
5.sept 1,09-when we need to buy his 2nd month of fertilityblend for men& my 3rd month of fertilityblend for women(that's if i am not pregnant by the end of aug.)
6.sept 4th-im done with my 2nd month of fertilityblend for women
sept 4th-also is my sister meka's 15th bday
7.Sept 22,09 Charlie turns 1 years old
8.Sept 25,09-sis in laws bday
9.Sept 29th,09 Lorenzo turns 1 years old
10.If it's God's time&& the help of fertilityblend I should find myself expecting between Oct&Nov2009
11.Nov 8&9th,2009 is 1 year from when i first had my mis carriage of my twins(LOVE U BABIES)now angels.
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday
13.My Only Prayer is to be and stay pregnant before my 29th bday on Dec 4th,2009
14.Dec4,2009-I turn 29(Am I Pregnant Yet?)
15.hope to be a mom before this date 10-1-2010

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 16th, 2009 at 11:08 AM.
August 16th, 2009, 05:59 PM
post # 2

the first 3/4th of the day was good...even though hubby got to be on the computer a lot of the p.m. but that's ok cause i got some other things done...still have stuff to do...but hubby is watching a movie with his brother(male bonding) and i think its good cause my sister in law and I do movie day thursdays...plus this gives me a chance to get some online stuff done while he is away...read a story today and it just made my day...i cant wait til the rest of us get our s

***what kind of robitussin does some of you ladies get...to help thin the cervical mucus to help with ttc???????*** thanks to anyone who knows the answer to my ????

August 16th, 2009, 09:34 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Naomi, hope you are one to get your BFP soon. As for the robitussin get the kind that has guafenisin (not sure if I spelled it right!) only because anyting else added could dry you up. There is usually a pretty cheap generic at most stores as well. You take 2tsp three times a day before O and up to O. Hope that helps! good luck this cycle!
August 17th, 2009, 08:12 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't get that farmville game...hopefully, you got an implantation dip!!! Good luck
August 17th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-17-09 Day24-9dpo
(edd would be 5-1-2010)

thanks for prayingforbaby1(you dont have to turn your signature off for me) i like seeing where everyone is in their pregnancies....

leeann-you dont understand that farmville game? i hope that was the implantation dip yesterday as well

day
24-8dpo( 1 day post possible Implantation (according to pregnology) i hope it has happend for me....but i will be ok no matter what.....

hey everyone! my temp went up .6 degrees to 98.2 i hope it keeps climbing...i look foward to the gym soon...and when hubby leaves to go to work so i can get some stuff done that i wasnt able to yesteday...i hope this is a week full of if i were to be testing this cycle it would be this Monday....but because I dont want to EVER be dissapointed by a I am going to wait my cycle out..and if af stays away I will take one Aug 31st,09 or Sept 1,09. Sept 1st marks 1 year that I have been actively ttc with the hubby...Tomorrow is going to be 5 months that my mom in law has been R.I.P. this awful date of the 18th seems to come around very carefully(its good that she is in a better place....) but...she was my hubby's bestfriend before i came along....i need to get a special photo ablum that is just hers...i dont know what it is...but i really dont want to mix death with life in the current family ablum that i have....what if someone doesnt want to look at a dead body??? so i just have to be considerate of others...(i need all the baby sticky that i can get...just in case) thanks!!! oh i also need high temp ) anyway everyone have a great Monday!!!!

*8-18-09 5 months since mominlaw has r.i.p*

when fertilityfriend saids i could test(8-24-09) day 31-16dpo(*this date also is 7 years 3 months that i have been married to my hubby)
8-29-09 1 month that i have been working out...
8-31-09 or 9-1-09(((when i plan to test)))
4.aug 31,09 hubby will be done with his first month supply of fertilityblend for men
5.sept 1,09-when we need to buy his 2nd month of fertilityblend for men& my 3rd month of fertilityblend for women(that's if i am not pregnant by the end of aug.)
10.If it's God's time&& the help of fertilityblend I should find myself expecting between Oct&Nov2009
11.Nov 8&9th,2009 is 1 year from when i first had my mis carriage of my twins(LOVE U BABIES)now angels.
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday
13.My Only Prayer is to be and stay pregnant before my 29th bday on Dec 4th,2009
15.hope to be a mom before this date 10-1-2010

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 17th, 2009 at 09:23 AM.
August 18th, 2009, 06:24 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Naomi! YAY for temp going up!!! Here are some high temp vibes for ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~: D
August 18th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Getting Pregnant God's Time* 8-18-09 Day25-10dpo
(edd would be 5-1-2010)

thanks chrissy!!!

day
25-10dpo(implantation) i hope it has happend for me....but i will be ok no matter what.....
*TODAY IS 5 MONTHS THAT MY MOM IN LAW HAS BEEN R.I.P.(OUR FAMILY MISSES HER SO MUCH!)*
*my nephew charlie turns 11 months!!!* 8/22/09
*when fertilityfriend saids i could test(8-24-09) day 31-16dpo*(*this date also is 7 years 3 months that i have been married to my hubby)
8-29-09 1 month that i have been working out...&also my nephew Lorenzo turns 11 months!!!
8-31-09 (((when i plan to test(maybe))))
(((when i plan to test(Maybe)))

hey everyone! happy tuesday...well when i took my temp...I was not that happy at all...cause it went under cover line then i figured out that For sure today must of been when implantation....i need to compare my chart of todays with the other two...where i actually did my temp....for 10 dpo.......i compared other charts to mine at the stage with o day being day 15....bd timing......and the% that i got for today with a chart like mine is this :
Current Search StatsCategory%Ovulatory 60%Pregnancy 40% not too bad for stats...could be better...hopefully it becomes better over the next few days..if my temps go up over the next few days i will talk about it...i really really need to work on my emotions....finally i decided to use the weight tracker thing on fertilityfriend and i love that service just as much as the regular charting....(((***Today is 5 months that my mom in law has been R.I.P.))) i cant wait til in 6 more days 8-24-09 when i can hopefully buy a photo ablum that will be labeled my husband's mom r.i.p. since 3/18/09 something like that..hopefully i can find a purple one or decorate it with purple because purple was her favorite color... there is only ONE ok maybe Two things that we had in common...the first one is she Really wanted to be a MoM very badly(she had doctors that told her that she would never have kids...and that she only had one good ovary left...but she didnt listen to those doctors...every time she had sex with her first husband she got pregnant( she only had sex with him 3 times.....)(she ended up with 3 boys from that marriage... and the was a period of 8 years....then she married someone else and got a daughter...so the first thing i have in common with her is the Need to want to be a mom Badly....then the second thing is her son is my husband...but when she was on this Earth....we battled over my husband...it wasn't fun then...but now that i look back....that is so little and i should of been nicer...and the way i can be nice is just to love her son and fall in love with him...even though we might get on eachother's nerves at times..so to everyone who has a mother in law...that has personality conflicts with you...or whatever the problem might be...please please please....Love and forgive her anyway...cause you never know when you might lose her...and even if your husband didnt like his mom much....she still needs to be loved...but my hubby Loved his mom and communicated with her well.... I just thought about a 3rd & a 4th thing we had in common(((shame on me lol) Our Great Love for God...and then the great need to be Loved and to Love someone.......(husband)...I am thankful that she got to experience True Love before she passed with her 2nd husband that she remarried last year...on dec 10,08.....he stood by her side through when she was telling him and others...I want to die!!! her life, her body was torturing her...she couldnt eat what she wanted....she had to go...and i know she is having fun in Heaven and she gets to see all the lovely people up there...and my two baby angels up there...Changing subject...You are a trooper if you made it this far through my journal entry today...Special baby to you...You deserve it!!! I was thinking what might of contributed to my little emotional fit this morning when i first woke up...last night i was reading pregnancy journals and looking at belly pictures & a new born from aug-april ddc....and maybe that's not a good thing for me quite yet...No matter what happens this cycle i will be ok....anyway wishing everyone a wonderful Tuesday!
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday
15. Jan 11,2010-1 year on J.M.

16.hope to be a mom before this date 10-1-2010

August 19th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your MIL passing a few months ago! That is very warm hearted of you to make an album in her honor. I hope AF stays away for you!!!
August 19th, 2009, 09:38 AM
well my temp went up .7 degrees...but im not happy because a little bit of spotting last night right before it hit midnight and a little this morning...and only when i wipe and its only a little bit....this is usually not a great sign for me...but i am hoping its implantation related and not af related.....my only living grandpa just had a massive heart attack...and really i am not in the mood to lose any more family members this year...one was enough....so i will be praying for him all day.....i am on the verge of tears......this is an emergency post as my hubby and i are about to head out of town to my moms....so i will update more tomorrow......

August 20th, 2009, 04:42 AM
Oh I hope it is IB!!!!! Lots of luck to you Naomi!!!!! That album is a nice idea
August 20th, 2009, 06:21 AM
the stats that i found with a cycle close to looking like mine-

Current Search StatsCategory%Miscarriage 3%Ovulatory 68%Pregnancy 28%

August 20th, 2009, 06:37 AM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
Just popping in to say Good Luck this cycle, I really hope and pray you get your BFP!
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

August 20th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Keep your head up Naomi! I have high hopes for ya
August 20th, 2009, 10:28 PM
8-21-09 cd 1

I have been staying away from J.M. as long as I could cause today was pity party day for me...plus there are other things going on in my life..one my grandpa...i just found out from my brother that they just took him off of life support and he started breathing on his own...Ive already spoken to hubby about this...so now I am going to say it here..once we are done with our bottles of fertilityblend....we wont be buying anything ttc related....because I need a break and I dont know how long....but I will still be here to support everyone else....pray for everyone else...if I ever got pregnant by some miracle everyone will know it...Right away! I am going to be concentrating on getting to my goal weigh....when i reach it...i plan on having a party on here.....did anyone watch Octo-mom???even if you didnt agree with anything she has said or done? i watched it...hubby didnt care to watch it...and watched a little of it......She is so calm of a mom to have all those kids! my hubby also told me yesterday that there is a lady right now pregnant with 12 kids!!! (wow) and i thought 8 kids was a lot......i just care about all these little babies so much....I got to visit my other nephew lorenzo for a little bit...he can walk between two people...but he like runs so he doesnt fall....i cant believe both of my nephews will be 1 years old at the end of next month...cant wait to read everyone's beautiful stories....

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 21st, 2009 at 06:53 AM.
August 21st, 2009, 11:11 AM
My grandpa Sydney Clyde(my dad's dad) died today...now i only have one living grandparent and that is my grandma Anna...

he died 5 months 3 days after my mom in law.....what a day!

August 21st, 2009, 06:48 PM
I like a feature that i just noticed here on j.m. That they now allow you to preview before you post....neat! Neat! Neat! Did anyone watch octo-mom?

August 21st, 2009, 11:48 PM
8-22-09 cd 2

I cant wait for af to leave... i dont know what everyone exactly thinks about af....but...I think its a break of some sort besides the natural cleansing process...as much as i hate af....it does help me to relax...not have to worry about giving into bding....and it forces me to think about other aspects of my life...I fear that when af is over...I will do just like i did last cycle and change my mind about going on a ttc break...but i just have to....something that i do not like talking about, do not like admitting is that every time right before I know af is about to come...i think about what is the alternative of crying my eyes out...when im real upset...and i cant think of any besides taking a walk and excercising....so til i get strong enough to want to do that during...crying just feels so good(though i hate it though) i feel like tears are admiting my deep deep feelings...and i dont like it at all....all my hubby can say to me is " "im sorry baby" af is the time durring the month that i am the most selfish...and i know i cant be...though im going through af and everything that goes with it...he still needs a lot of love attention....I sometimes just want to sleep af away(lol) neway something else i was thinking about yesterday...is that maybe all of this time that ive been ttc....ive been lying to myself& living in fantasy land....but the truth is....right now is not the healthiest time for ttc.....Im over weight and I need to be normal weight.....its going to take some time....and I will have to be patient for that....then i can start working on baby..so my focus is my weight....for now...on positive news...about a couple days-3 days an old female friend of mine...has gotten back in touch with me...we hung out like everyday from jr. high-highschool...so we are going to meet up this friday coming.....so thur. im spending time with my sister in law that i live with...then friday with my friend amie....im exited...counting down to the 24th when we start going back to the gym every other day except sunday...i learned so much yesterday or the day before yesterday...on oprah...with that dr oz....saying if you are over weight that messes up women's hormones and everything...so i wouldnt be surprised if my weight has a lot to do with my infertility issues....i still cant wait til hubby and I get our own place sometime in the future....still do not like living with a family...with their baby.....i wouldnt wish the things i go through on anyone...im sure my journey is the way it is for a reason...bigger than i can understand right now...

August 22nd, 2009, 07:10 AM
Sorry about AF Its good that you are focusing on weight...I obsess over mine. And yeah, for getting back in touch with an old friend. I bet that was fun

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search