*BabyDreamer's* Journey To Mother-Hood !

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2009, 10:16 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
day 7 of cycle 7/31/09

my intro: to my journal...my name is Naomi and my hubby's name is Chandler. we have been married since May 24,2002 when he was 19 and I was 21. we have been wanting kids since the first day we met(especially me) but he wasn't comfortable with trying til we got married...anyway Sept 2008 both of my sister in law's had their sons. i became aunty. this month was also when I decided to get really serious with trying...hubby was 25 and i was 27. Nov 8th& 9th I mis carried a twin each of those days...my heart sunk...because i didnt even know i was pregnant....but i def. knew what i saw both of those days...and that af lasted 9 days instead of the normal 6 days...and that cycle was super heavy and so painful that ibeprofen was not working...i didnt break the news to my hubby til i lost twin b. it really really broke his heart...i decided to continue to try to get pregnant right when that af finished up....so i did get my wish last year to get pregnant before i turned 28. dec 4,2008 i turned 28. jan2009 i joined j.m. and my life has never been the same....in my circle of people i know outside of the internet world...i dont know anyone who wants to have children as badly as i do...the one girl i knew...was my sister in law on my hubby's side of the family..and she got pregnant dec 2007 and had my nephew sept 2008....so until j.m. i felt completely alone in the ttc phase of my life...but i dont feel lonly any more. febo9 my hubby turned 26 years old. feb09-may09 i decided to start temping. may i actually used opks and pre seed. i felt discouraged when af hit me right on my hubby and I's 7 year wedding anniversary on May 24,2009. so that is when i decided that June09-Dec09 that i am going to just ttc natural....but then July09 i decided that hubby and i will be using fertilityblend(so far just me) but im trying to talk him into it using the one for men....so july09-dec09 i/we will be using fertilityblend.....fertilityblend said expect results after using their product after 3 months which will bring me to Oct2009....so we shall see.........Nov09 will be 1 year since my m/c of twins....and my biggest wish right now is to get and stay pregnant before i turn 29 dec4,09. Time will tell....thanks for joinning me durring my very long journey(hopefully not for very much longer)

***(current update)***aug2009 my 2nd month of fertility blend for women...and hubby's 1st month of fertilityblend for men.

once we are done with our pills we will just be doing the Natural Ttc

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; September 4th, 2009 at 11:41 PM.
July 31st, 2009, 10:55 AM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. Day 6 7-31-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

day 7 of cycle/ post #2

hey everyone(goodbye af) so its friday....my day off from the gym....after i get some stuff done online,chores on and off through the day, a movie with my big sis in law and then some me time all before hubby gets home early a.m. tomorrow...since july 2009 slacked with i am hoping that today and all of Aug 2009 is everyone's month we need storms like there was in may& june. im itching to read everyone's journals so im a go ahead and close mine for the day.....everyone have a great weekend!!!! to all!!!!

July 31st, 2009, 10:56 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I pray you get that baby soon! I'll be 29 in January and I understand wanting to do that too.
July 31st, 2009, 07:35 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love your new name Naomi.
Im glad AF finally left...I hope this cycle is the one for your bfp!!!!

August 1st, 2009, 10:40 AM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. 1 week. 8-1-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

day 8

leeann-thanks so much...im just a little older than you but not by much...

dena-thanks for loving my new name...i love it too

hey! i got in a big fit/arguement with the hubby...because i have a lot of fears about how long its going to take us to get pregnant....and i want him to buy this fertilityblend for both of us(my 2nd bottle of it, his first bottle of it) today.....but instead he is probally going to get stuff to help him maintain his weight(he is a skinny body and hates it) he has finally made it to i think 150. but if he doesnt keep buying these shakes he will easily go back down to 140.....well anyway...if he doesnt get it today i know he will get it on the 7th but ugh...whatever....if it takes us a long time to get pregnant....its going to end up being on him....he calls me obsessed and i hate that.....as he wants to be 150 pounds with muscles is how bad i want to be pregnant....so we need to meet at the middle ground some how...i told him that i wish i didnt care about wanting to be pregnant...i wish i could wash all those feelings away but i just cant....wether im right or wrong about how i feel...i apologized... anyway...after i leave this library i am going to go work out...which i need cause im under un needed stress...yesterday sister time with my sis in law went great....before that happend i was just sittin on the couch waitting for her....and her baby was having floor time playing with his toys...then he started wining and looked at me...then crawled to me and wanted me to hold him....it was the cutest thing and the first time this happend for me.....all this aunty-nephew has probally gotten me worse with wanting my own kids so bad.....im between a rock and a hard place right now in my life....

August 1st, 2009, 04:22 PM
post # 2- day 8

i only got 15 mins in at the gym cause hubby and i woke up late....so i hope we get some more time in the gym tomorrow...time will tell...we also have grocery shopping and gnc to hopefully get the fertilityblend for women and men tomorrow.....i dont know if we are going to be able to get our labtop and wireless mouse on the 9th like i wanted....seems like when i really want something...something else gets in the way and i have to wait longer...anyway for the rest of today i am going to be relaxing playing some mario bro games i especially love the mario karts and then talk to my mom at 12am then wait for hubby to come home from work....i cant wait....i get kinda lonly quick...neway i hope everyone's weekend is going preety nice and happy aug 2009 to everyone...if anyone wants to add me to their face book my name on there is samara mcdonald or samara shepherd. i could use more friends on there especially people who are ttc. ok i will write more tomorrow....

August 2nd, 2009, 11:13 AM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. 1 week 1 day. 8-2-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

day 9

hey! so my mood is kinda up today....mostly because we have the money to get fertilityblend for men +women......and i will be super happy when i see the bottles in the car...i told him to bring them with him...when he comes to pick me up from the library at 3p.m. so tomorrow i hope to share with everyone what i find out about if he actually got them....and what is the diffrence between the fertility blends...a friend of mine that i met on here since jan 2009 didnt recognize who i was because of my name change...so im glad....cause i want my name on here to be diffrent for now....im still the same person though... anyway i cant wait til i am in the 2ww.....i feel like that is the more relaxing end of my cycle...so um yeah its time for some aug s today is gym, grocery store and spend time with the hubby day.........any way i hope everyone had a great weekend now its on to a new week....laterz...

August 2nd, 2009, 12:39 PM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. 1 week 1 day. 8-2-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

day 9-post # 2

its 3 31pm where is my hubby??? im really wanting to get a real good work out in...1 hour every other day is not really cutting it for me....i want to do 2 hours to get really worn out... ugh i know my hubby is not going to like my thoughts right now...but im wanting to try pre-seed again...even though i just asked him to buy fertilityblend...i know exactly wht he is going to say(u are so obessed...i thought you said....) its the same go around talk month after month,year after year.....i look foward to when all this pain ends...i am 28 i should be enjoying life right now...maybe soon i will be able to.....neway...ive been meaning to put this in my journal the last 2 days...but kept forgetting...that 2 diffrent times...once on july 31st and once on aug 1st(yesterday) my nephew charlie crawled to me and wanted me to hold him...it was the cutest thing ever...when i look into his eyes and hold him...its almost enough for me to forget my own pain of being child-less. ok my hubby just send me a text to say he is on his way...so im a finish up on here and get on with the rest of my day......thanks to everyone who reads my journal as often as you can..... i try to keep up with everyone's journals and continue to pray...i want aug to be everyone's month...and to those who are pregnant or just found out you are pregnant it really makes my day and feel like well maybe there is hope for me someday.

cant wait to work my frusterations out at the gym

August 3rd, 2009, 08:27 AM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. 1 week 2 day. 8-3-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

day 10

well.....i had a nice busy day yesterday and i loved that...went to the library, to the gym almost 2 hours ,mini grocery shopping then spent at night with hubby.....he bought the fertilityblend for men and women while I was at the library which made my day...when i came home to look at the bottles...he read my bottle and helped me to realize that i have been taking them wrong all of this time........ so im glad he looked over them...i was taking them 3 times a day but with each meal...and im suppose to take all three with my breakfast in the morning....so starting today i will take them right.....he can take his 2-3 any time durring the day.....i guess my pills work the best first thing in the morning.....so not fair....anyway..... well because i had such a busy day i actually missed out on a babysitting opportunity of watching my nephew charlie for awhile.....i hope this is a sign that the month that im too busy to think about being pregnant it will just happen when least expected.....its weird but because i think its a weight issue for why i have trouble staying pregnant....now im obsessing about my weight...but i think i would rather think about that then ttc. yesterday you know how i was thinking about pre-seed? well that is out of the ? and im ok with that....with the use of both of my hubby& I's fertilityblends....if we are healthy enough...we should find ourselves pregnant in Oct or Nov 2009(if not sooner) both of the bottles say dis continue use as soon as i get pregnant.....anyway today we take a break from the gym...i kinda wish we would go everyday.....anyway i just find the gym so fun so i am going to miss it today. maybe after this friday we can start going everyday...im going to ask him....in 4 days at day 14 of my cycle is when i will start getting exited......cause i will be a lot closer to the O. even though i want to try try...im still going to do the more natural approach of ttc...if we get pregnant we get pregnant if we dont...then it just wasnt our time...anyway i think im going to conclude with those thoughts for now..ok one more thing last night i had my hubby watch True Life I Am Having Twins and after he saw their struggles...he was like One baby is just fine!!!! so i agree with him...but at the same time i think i could handle twins if that is what God wanted for us.....for the longest time i have been wanting to have his son...since we first met but after seeing my nephews...im going to be leaning towards wanting a girl(for a very very long time) but at the same time what God wants is what he knows is best.....til then i will be praying for his best.

1.aug 22,09 my 1st nephew charlie turns 11 months
2.aug 29,09 my 2nd nephew lorenzo turns 11 months
3.aug 31,09 hubby will be done with his first month supply of fertilityblend for men
4.sept 1,09-when we need to buy his 2nd month of fertilityblend for men& my 3rd month of fertilityblend for women(that's if i am not pregnant by the end of aug.)
5.sept 4th-im done with my 2nd month of fertilityblend for women
sept 4th-also is my sister meka's 15th bday

August 3rd, 2009, 08:35 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Naomi! Glad things are going well and love your new name!
August 3rd, 2009, 04:14 PM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. 1 week 2 day. 8-3-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

chrissy-thanks! i hope things continue going well with dh and i... i love my new name too...

day 10/post number 2

well well well....i mainly came to the library to get a nice walk in...and to get away from the house for a little bit and ofcourse i was thinking about all the j.m. ladies on here...i started a topic that i am most interested in under am i pregnant,ttc and ttc 1st forums if anyone is interested...im going to be writing my thoughts about that subject everyday that i get a chance...my inlaws were having this big ol fight and i was in the office while they were having it...and i was so glad that i happend to have ear phones on my head...but i still felt all the emotions in the air...my b.i.l told his wife that he didnt want to talk about it right now(dont you just hate when you hear that) ofcourse my hubby wouldnt dare saying that to me...we talk it out,write it& pray it out. for anyone who has been following all of my posts from naomi&chandler.....um i dont know when we will be able to get that labtop& wireless mouse that i have been dreaming of.....i am still going to pray that we can some how get the funds to get it this friday...i would be soo happy...if not this friday then maybe sept 9th.........i allready have to wait for my future baby...i dont want to wait for a labtop too(as if i get my way lol) anyway i cant wait to work out tomorrow!!! that is what im really counting down...also my hubby is having stress at work and told me to pray for him...so that i am doing....also i cant wait to see everything that will be new on j.m. tomorrow...(like my post and other people's posts) it kinda does suck thinking that i could of had hours and hours with my nephew of pure babysitting....ugh...that's my life though....

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 3rd, 2009 at 10:18 PM.
August 3rd, 2009, 06:16 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope DH's gets less stress from his job and Im sorry you had to hear your IL's arguing...that is never good.

Yay for maybe getting a laptop soon...I have one that my work gave me to use and I love having it.

August 4th, 2009, 12:06 AM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. 1 week 3 day. 8-4-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

day 11

YouTube - They're here! Pregnancy and baby pics a video that i enjoyed

2:12am my time.....so anyway like i said in one of my posts yesterday that i said i could not wait til i got on j.m. today i wasnt joking....i mustard the nerve to ask my bro in law if i could jump on his wife's computer neway... im happy to spend most of today with my hubby... so that
robitussin that almost everyone be talking about in their blogs.....what kind exactly does everyone get for the ttc process and what days does everyone usually take it????? the reason why i ask....is that if i dont get pregnant this month...im thinking about trying that for next month....i been meaning to but always forget...and right now is a good time to ask anyone/everyone which kind exactly......im thinking everyone uses the liquid kind....for cough i guess????? i really would like to know this....i know i could ask this in the forums....and probally eventually will....but i was reading from some girl's journal about that...and thought i would post it here real quick before i forget...anyway yesterday i got to watch my nephew for like 5-10 mins while his mom went outside to water her nice size garden..........she was allowing him to have play time on the kitchen floor with a measuring bowl and a mixing spoon...it was the cutest thing... oh i also found out that he got to spend 4 hours at his grandma's house on sunday...so if i would of been home...i would of had him for 4 hours....i wonder if the opportunity to watch him for 4 hours will ever come again...he should spend time with his grand parents since he is blood related to them.....but still....i miss my nephew everyday and i live with him...that's bad...it just adds to my hunger to want to be a mom to my own kids someday...by the way today is my hubby's day off from work...i look foward to the gym later today&&& whatever else the day brings.....probally around 5:30 or 6pm tonight i plan on catching up on everyone's journals......anyway i hope everyone has a blessed tuesday....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2.aug 24 or 25 period due....

3.aug 29,09 my 2nd nephew lorenzo turns 11 months

4.aug 31,09 hubby will be done with his first month supply of fertilityblend for men

5.sept 1,09-when we need to buy his 2nd month of fertilityblend for men& my 3rd month of fertilityblend for women(that's if i am not pregnant by the end of aug.)
6.sept 4th-im done with my 2nd month of fertilityblend for women
7.Sept 22,09 Charlie turns 1 years old
8.Sept 25,09-sis in laws bday
9.Sept 29th,09 Lorenzo turns 1 years old
10.If it's God's time&& the help of fertilityblend I should find myself expecting between Oct&Nov2009
11.Nov 8&9th,2009 is 1 year from when i first had my mis carriage of my twins(LOVE U BABIES)now angels.
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday
13.My Only Prayer is to be and stay pregnant before my 29th bday on Dec 4th,2009
14.Dec4,2009-I turn 29(Am I Pregnant Yet?)

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 4th, 2009 at 12:19 AM.
August 4th, 2009, 04:33 PM
awww we woke up late....so we will be going to the gym tomorrow and dh and i hanging out all day tomorrow...im exited....hope everyone is having a great tuesday.

August 5th, 2009, 12:23 PM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. 1 week 4 day. 8-5-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

day 12(the o pains begin)

*6-22-o9*when pregnology said i could test.

hey its my hubby's day off from his job....good cause I get lots of time with him....a lot less time alone to ever think about ttc...but the days should go fast for me as I am trying to purposely stay busy in ever aspect of my life...I want to be so busy that a catches me off guard...that would be nice. my heart is aching for everyone to get an August I heard someone's baby crying in this library...and that is the Number one thing that i hate on this earth to hear.....it makes me want to go rescue that baby in a big big hurry...and i feel emotionally sad every time...after i leave this library sometime around 4:30pm we are heading to the gym......fun! fun! anyway i hope everyone is having a great wednesday!
----------------------------------------------

2.aug 24 or 25 period due....

4.aug 31,09 hubby will be done with his first month supply of fertilityblend for men

5.sept 1,09-when we need to buy his 2nd month of fertilityblend for men& my 3rd month of fertilityblend for women(that's if i am not pregnant by the end of aug.)
10.If it's God's time&& the help of fertilityblend I should find myself expecting between Oct&Nov2009
11.Nov 8&9th,2009 is 1 year from when i first had my mis carriage of my twins(LOVE U BABIES)now angels.
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday
13.My Only Prayer is to be and stay pregnant before my 29th bday on Dec 4th,2009
15.want to be a mom before this date oct 1,2010

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 5th, 2009 at 01:07 PM.
August 5th, 2009, 05:53 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you had a good day with your hubby!
August 5th, 2009, 11:03 PM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. 1 week 5 day. 8-6-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

leeann-had a lovely day with the hubby,thanks for asking!!!

day 13 (cant wait to find out my O day from fertilityfriend A.S.A.P.)

*8-8-09* when fertilityfriend predicts i will O(day 15)
*8-9-09* when pregnology saids my O day will be(day16)
*8-22-o9*when pregnology saids i could test..(day 29) *?-?-??* when fertilityfriend saids i could test(day ??)
5-18-09 5 months since mom in law has r.i.p.
9-1-09 1 year that hubby and I have ttc

i cant wait til i am out of mystery of when my O day is.....temping makes me more impatient for some reason with this mixture of fertilityfriend which means i have to wait......i just know i could be today..but wont find out til like 3 days from now....ugh!!!! ok i need to kick this funk-a-tude to the side.... so anyway i had a wonderful day with the hubby yesterday.....the library,gym,taco bell, watch a show together at home,dishes, a little me time& devotions(bible)...watch another show together, devotions(bible) together.....a little more me time...then i decided to ask to get on s.i.l. computer since my hubby had just left this computer room...so here i am a lovely early am in the life of a j.m. lady on j.m. (no better feeling...online wise to me) after i get off of here....special time with hubby...then im going to sleep...and cant wait til i wake up to temp..and then sometime in the afternoon go to the library and put my new temp into fertilityfriend..and pray they can tell me when i possibly o'd....any who....i get the day mostly to myself once hubby heads to work later on...im also counting down to when i go to the gym on friday....which tomorrow im going to be giving my hubby the biggest puppy eyes because i want a labtop.....my heart tells me that i am going to have to wait til sept 9th.........and i will manage....but ugh....(sure would be nice) ok i just did some looking at fertilityfriend and looking at pregnology and they have very close dates to when they think i am going to O so that is great...by the way...for those who have been keeping up with my posts....and know that my hubby is now taking fertilityblend for men....... he saids that...the f.b. is making him want to bd like everyday...and i told him that is great(there is a lot of Vitamin E) in his....and there is a lot in mine as well...so i am not complaining....how whenever i have to deal with af...and he on f.b. its going to be a problem!!! today i start my 2nd month of f.b. so im exited and happy about that...i like anything new dealing with ttc...cause there is a lot of things about ttc that gets old to me...so i welcome new.... by the way.....i found a dollar on the ground yesterday in the gym's parking lot...i was sure my hubby saw it too...but he did not...so i snached it up...and looked at it like a sign from God that the gym is something that he has been wanting me to do for a very long time( i couldnt agree more) when i am on that treadmill or that bike...and im thinking...ugh i cant go another step or another go around on the bike...i picture my future baby and i keep going til hubby saids ugh wife....its time to go....and i look at him and i say"i know and thankyou" i have a strange feeling that i will know when I have O'd via fertilityfriend 8-10-09 we shall see....anyway this journal entry is preety long so i am going to end it for now....cant wait to read some stories...
---------------------------------------------------------------------

2.aug 24(fertilityfriend&pregnology saids) or 25(fertilityfriend saids) period due....
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday
15.hope to be a mom before this date 10-1-2010

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 6th, 2009 at 03:04 PM.
August 6th, 2009, 01:22 PM
8-6-09 day 13 post #2
well....because my bro in law is having car problems and needs a new engine or needs to junk his car...and his wife might of needed to drive him to the car shop today.....our girly-movie time was post poned...i just told her to face-book me if she wants to have girly-movie time next thursday. after this week im not going to be asking and asking.....cause that was me in the past......she will just have to pursue it cause I have to work on my marriage and myself...and have to keep it moving....I am glad that they atleast have her car to drive...now they are going to experience life similar to my hubby and I.....i took spanish 1& 2 and highschool and barely passed...so my new project is to study spanish begining to intermediet(i cant spell) also im going to be studying words in the dictionary& thesaures(i cant spell) i was telling my brother that i work on every other aspect of my life and i really want to sharpen my mental now....so i plan to start this journey today...i also plan on excercising either 1/2 hour before i eat or 1/2 hour after i eat and that was starting yesterday...i know i can over come my weight problem....its going to take my all...and a new way that i am looking at my infertility is that i have lots of free time...i want to look at that as positive as possible too...neway i hope everyone is having a great thursday...this weekend should be my O weekend

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 6th, 2009 at 01:37 PM.
August 6th, 2009, 02:53 PM
8-6-09 day 13 post #3

well 6pm eastern time is going to be about 2 hours that i have been online trying to get my j.m. reading/writing done...i usually have a feeling about who is going to get their each month but this month I am really clueless and maybe its because a lot of girls are really close to where i am in my cycle....but i cant wait til the end of this month to see who all who does.....and to anyone who is reading this....and you happen to get your at the end of this month...i just want to say in advance i am super duper exited for you and here is some baby sticky after reading all of these pregnancy journals since jan 11,2009 i am starting to think that pregnancy is not all that easy and especially preparing for the baby to be...cause most of these ladies are busy....cause day after day i am hardly seeing any girls continually writing in their pregnancy journals on a daily....so with that being said....i plan on visiting j.m. daily when i do get pregnant and keeping that journal daily...i just love reading journals...keeping my journal...and praying for all the j.m. ladies....ttc ladies seem to be the most commited ladies to their journals that i have seen.... Jackie is in my heart and prayers all day today as she is having,had or will have her surgery today......and so is everyone else....we need someone to break through the first aug allright im a go.....everyone have a great day!!!( my nephew charlie is crawling all over the place& still loves being held...as long as you want to hold him)

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; August 6th, 2009 at 02:56 PM.
August 7th, 2009, 06:21 PM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. 1 week 6 day. 8-7-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

day 14(cant wait to find out my O day from fertilityfriend A.S.A.P.)

*8-8-09* when fertilityfriend predicts i will O(day 15)
*8-9-09* when pregnology saids my O day will be(day16)
*8-22-o9*when pregnology saids i could test..(day 29) *?-?-??* when fertilityfriend saids i could test(day ??)
8-18-09 5 months since mominlaw has r.i.p
9-1-09 1 year that hubby and i have ttc

so....how is everyone doing? well....i have some news....I have a new labtop,wireless mouse,wireless key board & speakers now.......so i am happy.....my brother in law was so kind and fixed it up for me...to hook it up to the internet in this house....so im on cloud9 right now....no more having to bug the inlaws to get on their computers/labtop or having to make it to the library and follow their rules...and when i go to take my daily walk...i can walk to the lake now...........things are really starting to look up.... now if i could just catch eggie over this weekend and get a in 2 weeks or the end of this month.......i could be on double cloud9. I think today is the latest that i ever waited to get online or on j.m. EVER.....we had a super busy day.....but i will be honest and say....that my hubby didnt think we would have the money for it....and i did have to break some tears out(they worked) now i can relax and enjoy my daily internet life in my room....this will help me to also relax on the ttc front......im charging my labtop right now and using my s.i.l.'s computer for the time being.....cant wait to relax in my room soon....eat my dinner watch some tv...get some other stuff done...then im jumping online...so according to fertilityfriend I should O tomorrow.....we shall see..I wont know til fertilityfriend tells me...so im guessing i should know this Monday....so really im counting down til monday. Tomorrow marks 8 years from when my hubby first purposed to me....yesterday i just had to....even though i preety much know everything about trying to be fertile....i still picked up the book called taking charge of your fertility.....i read most of the other kinds out there...im just curious about what this one saids....anyway i cant read some stories.......i think this journal entry is preety long so i will continue in my journal tomorrow peace!!!! happy weekend all... bfp to all!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

2.aug 24(fertilityfriend&pregnology saids) or 25(fertilityfriend saids) period due....
12.Nov23rd-bro's bday
Nov25th-sister's bday
15.hope to be a mom before this date 10-1-2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search