I made a new journal!)CountryGrl

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Nayomi80's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope your appointment goes well

Isaiah 25:8And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us
1 niece in heaven. 6th niece on the way!!!!

6 babies 1baby Niece L
[B]************************************************** ****[/B
Jan I start College && My sister has her daughter!!!!!!
Feb Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 4ys Arielle 2 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1] 6th niece 1 month
March Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 4ys Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 1 mos
April Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 5ys Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 2 mosMay Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 5 Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 3 mos
June Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 5 Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 4 mos (my baby turns 5) 7th niece or 3rd nephew on the way!!!!!!
11/9/17 ObGyn Yearly
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
June 7,2017 J is 5

Last edited by Nayomi80; November 9th, 2009 at 11:01 PM.
November 10th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well lets see I should by all means be in the shower right now. I have to be at school at 930, so that means I should be leaving in exactly 30 mins. The shortest amount of time I need to get ready, and thats jeans and tshirt day. Which is looking like that what today is going to be. I swear I slept so soundly and restfully over the weekend and the school week starts back (Sun night) and I sleep terrible. What's up with that? Oh well here's hoping I get some answers today. I'm supposed to get the whole deal yearly, u/s, etc..... If not maybe I'll have some answers by the weekend. Buit I really much go get ready for school, or I'm going to be skipping class today. I'll try to update and post once I get home from my appointment!!!
November 10th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had my appointment today. It went really well. He listened to my whole story and everything that has gone on since I went of BCP...then he just confirmed everything I had begun to suspect. He wrote me a prescription for provera and 50mg Clomid. Told me to call if AF doesn't show 7 days after I take the last Provera, when I do start to call on CD1, then set up a lab appointment for CD21-CD23. Went of instructions with me again, did a pregnancy test and out the door I went. I was so happy to not have to spend that $500 for all the testing. I know that right now my head is killing me, and I'm going to start the provera in the morning. It's just easier for me to remeber to get everything done at the same time in the morning. But I'm sitting here with a terrible headache, so I'm going to spend sometime with my hubby tonight and then head off to bed. Ready to relax and sleep now taht I have answers, as well as I need to get up a little bit early and write out a couple of lesson plans. I'll probably be updating a bit more now, that my heart is kind of back in it!!
November 10th, 2009, 08:20 PM
hey glad your appointment went smooth...that headache needs to go away...what are you studying to be at school???

Isaiah 25:8And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us

6 babies 1baby Niece L
Feb Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 4ys Arielle 2 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1] 6th niece 1 month
March Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 4ys Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 1 mos
April Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 5ys Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 2 mosMay Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 5 Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 3 mos
June Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 5 Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 4 mos (my baby turns 5) 7th niece or 3rd nephew on the way!!!!!!
11/9/17 ObGyn Yearly
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
June 7,2017 J is 5
November 11th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am going to school to be a teacher. Today and this week have been absolutely crazy with the amount of running around I've had to do. I've used a tank of gas already, and I still have 3 more round trips to make to school, as well as I'm sure various other running. I had driven 412 miles when I filled up tonight. I'm fixing to finish up a couple of assignments for tomorrow...and I'll still have a little left to do tomorrow between classes, but its only gluing stuff to a page, and cutting stuff apart. The hard part of that assignment is finished and I'll have to look up my vocabulary words for tomorrow night. But being that I didn't get home until just now..I really must get started.
November 21st, 2009, 07:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so ready for Christmas break. The last two week have been nothing but non-stop go. I finally got a chance to slow down yesterday and I spent it cleaning...nwo I get to spend today cleaning to. That's what happens when you just go and go and go. I've been so busy trying to get everything caught up and finished for school that I've literally been driving myself crazy. Not getting home until about 8 four nights a week. Friday's spent cleaning up house and relaxing..grocery store etc. Saturday doing what I didn't finish on Friday and Sunday doing school work. And of course doesnt help that a week ago yesterday I sprained my ankle pretty badly and had to spend the weekend doing my housework in a desk chair rolling around. I think I'm pretty much caught up on school for now and gettting the house all cleaned up today after I go to the bank and grocery store. Dh this week tells me one morning we don't need to be having kids right now, and saying that he was going to be wearing condoms....so yea..its not been a good week. But after I got ahold of him before I left Wednesday afternoon, he changing his story back. I swear men say women are indecisive but men are worse. I called him on not wanting to grow up and be a man instead of a boy. Trust me it was not a pretty fight......I spent 15 mins in the bathroom Wed morning crying at school, then cried more Wednesday afternoon because DH was just being an ***. But I think I'm going to go lay back down for a little while and see if I can get some more sleep!!!
November 25th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I've finally got a nice break. I've got some school work today and some projects to do in the house. But given that I have 5 days out of school I can get it all done with no problem, still have time to do what I want to do. My only rule I made for the weekend for me and DH is that we have to accomplish something before we sit down and play video games. And he agrees to that as long as I cook breakfast. So I guess that I will be soon cooking breakfast. Just wanted to get on JM and facebook for a little while. One of my friends has a 10lb baby boy yesterday. She was induced nearly 2 weeks early and he was still 10lbs!!!! If I'm not around much the next couple of days I"m sorry but I'm going to be spending as much time as I can cleaning and relaxing and with DH since I won't get out of school until the middle of decemeber!!!!
November 25th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So now that I've been to the doctor and gotten Clomid for TTC, DH has decided without talking to me, that he is going to wear condoms. Well we've fought and what not about it, but I told him yesterday you are responsible for remembering BC, because you are the one who is against TTC right now. So he was like well that's not fair...and I said well you didn't even talk to me to see how I felt about it etc...and we are agreed to NTNP right now, but I'm going to take the Clomid so we'll at least have a chance. Things will work out for the best they always do. My dad is probably going to have to start some oral chemo, the cancer is active again, but not like it was 2 years ago. We'll find out about that next week. Just be praying for me and my family....there is a lot going on right now.
November 27th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well as of yesterday being truly actively TTC is out the window.....we have fought so much in the 2 years we've been married that we are that point of working it out or calling it quits. We both want to work it out, but its going to be a long hard process because there been so much hurt that its hard to trust right now. He reduced to a crying blubbering heap at his dad's yesterday. And personally I think they know, who doesn't know when to close his mouth because his granny got after him yesterday when he went on a triade about me. I don't have to be told that his dad talks bad about me to him....about my weight...etc. He still won't defend me. But his dad actually hugged me when we left yesterday 3 time in 2 years of marriage. His step-mom jumped my case and *****ed me out for even thinking about getting pregnant at my weight. I had to work not to say anything to her because his grandma was there. So I wound up having a terrible Thanksgiving. Today I've got to clean house and rearrange the living room so we can put up the Christmas tree. I think I'm just going to put up the tree and not do any other major decorating. I love Christmas but this year I just don't have time to put up the tree and decorations and then take them back down. I've even got to help my mom get hers up and I'm not sure when I'm going to get to that. I really don't want to have to drive back out there this weekend. I just wish I had away to do everything and still get to spend time resting. I'm ready to get started saving my marriage, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Dh was crying about everything last night. I hated to break down like I did yesterday in front of his family, but I just couldn't help it. Its past time DH and I sat down and had a long talk. We've both been bad about when we are fighting just dropping the conversation and not coming back to it, and ignoring probems and just in general not really knowing how to communicate with each other. I just want things to get better, I'm so tired of the fighting and pain that things have to change. I can't keep going the way this is going. I would rather deal with the pain of living without him, than the pain of living with him. But to leave and to call it quits rubs me the wrong way and it would take some strength that I don't know if I possess. Yesterday was the closest I've been to leaving in a long time. Then last night I had on DH's favorite hoodie because even though he was in the room with me I needed that comfort, and when I took it off for him to wear outside he asked me when it had been washed last. So we talked about the day he flipped his car again....because he called me on if anything had/ever happens to him that I would never wash that hoodie again. Its always been the comfort item I went for when he was at work. And I flat out told him if he had died the day he flipped his car...I would've pulled that hoodie out of his car and never washed it again....I just love him so much....I just don't think he understands how bad I hurt when we fight and when he says the awful things he says to hurt me to get my shut up. When I get that hurt and I get quiet its time to get scared, because not even I'm sure what thoughts are running throughts are running through my head. But here's hoping things start looking up soon!!!
December 17th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I finally have some time to post a good update. I finished my clomid and had started thinking well its not going to work this cycle. Try again with a stronger dosage. Then I got EWCM in abdunance...and lines on OPK's...ran out before it turned completely positive. But DH and I just finshed cleaning up on the house a little bit ago....kicked back and relaxed. I was like man I have some awful heartburn...thought going to get some Rolaids, took a drink of water. A few mins later I started coughing and then I threw up. I'm kind of hoping to be able to test on Christmas morning! We will see....DH and I both had good grades this semester...So we are going to enjoy the next 3 weeks!!!!
December 18th, 2009, 01:34 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Amy I hope this is it for you!!! I have everything crossed for ya!

December 24th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
For those who want an update I will be testing Christmas morning. I can handle the possible BFN because I will only be 10DPO. I won't have the results of the progestrone draw from this morning until monday....but given that I have heartburn...been nauseated most of the day and just plain tired and cranky. I have a feeling..that those results are I ovulated. I've been crampy off and on this evening...Got to get the house cleaned up tomorrow and our stuff packed. I will update my journal once I know forsure results of progestrone and whether or not I get my BFP. But otherwise I'm just taking a break....the more I stress over TTC...the less enjoyable BDing becomes...the more stress it puts on our right not fragile but stable marriage is just not worth it! We can handle having a baby and we are wanting to have a baby. We have jsut decided its not that important right now. We want to get healthy and finish school..and do things to our house. But if we have a baby its all good. We actually discussed me going back on BC and we decided that I would continue to take the Clomid so we can work on the fertility issues and so that I can get control on my weight! See you ladies soon...I'll be lurking!!!
December 24th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Good luck Amy...those symptoms sound promising to me.

I hope we hear some exciting news from ya Christmas morning.

December 28th, 2009, 08:37 PM
I will miss you and your posts Amy but I totally understand.....

6 babies 1baby Niece L
11/9/17 ObGyn Yearly
June 7,2017 J is 5
December 30th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Please see next post!

Last edited by MommyBeth; December 30th, 2009 at 08:54 AM.
December 30th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
And this is the post no one wants to put up, but I feel that I must. For those ladies who like to follow me and for those who like ot lurk. When I first joined JM everyone was welcoming and I thought this might be a good place to make friends. Well it didn't take long for everyone to just start reading my journal and posts and not replying. Also DH now gets upset when I get on here because he feels like I'm ignoring him. So today is the last day I'll log in to JM for a while. I'm not sure when I'll be back, because I'm still getting BFN's granted the witch hasn't shown up yet, but I have a feeling she's either not coming because I didn't O, or she's on her way. If something changes I will certainly post. I'm going to miss all of you ladies. I'm also giving up on TTC and by that I mean no more OPK's no more early testing. I'm not even going to BD unless we feel like it. TTC has taken a lot of the joy out of our marriage, and we've been struggling. This month is especially hard, because I was so sure, when I got sick after cleaning up the house, but I guess it was just my body playing tricks on me. So best of luck to you all...I might lurk, but I doubt it!

For those of you who might wonder what all this stems from:

Back in Septemeber we recieved a phone call from DH's mom saying that his youngest(18) brother was having a baby, 10 days later I took an HPT and it was BFP. We were overjoyed...got the flu about 2 weeks after BFP, and had bloodwork done, because urine test at doc's office was negative. HCG was a 6. Waited around for a month on AF who never showed and got to thinking you know I bet I lost the baby before I ever knew I was pregnant....went to the doctor and well...WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RIGHT!!! As well as PCOS..again why must I be RIGHT! Then saw dh's brother and gf at Christmas with MIL and he decided after his car tore up 1 hour from where he lives that he wants to move back here. And lied to my MIL to do this....told her that his boss said if he didn't get to work on time to not bother at all. We found out HE SAID to another BIL that he gave up a promotion, an apartment, etc just to move back here. Granted I can understand wanting to be closer to your mom, but when your gf is 4-5 months pregnant with your baby girl its time to step up and take resposibility. So why is it they can have what we want, when we are so willing to get a job, and stuff when we do find out we are preggers. And DH and I almost fought, when MIL told us he had moved back, because I started out defending him, then I though about it, and started saying exactly what we found out. Appartently he has been doing nothing but playing video games since he got back, even making MIL clean up after him and his gf. SO right now I'm extemely frustrated with the whole TTC thing!

Update: 50mg Clomid did not work. I did not ovulate confirmed by progestrone draw...got the results this morning after finally calling the doctors office. Started provera to bring on af, and they called in 100mg Clomid for me...b/w again on CD 21...this time I'm temping etc. I have about driven myself crazy, but all is well at least now I can stop worrying about beign preggers!

Last edited by MommyBeth; December 30th, 2009 at 12:09 PM.
December 31st, 2009, 10:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So yea...I can't stay away. I started provera yesterday..another 10 day run of that and then 100mg clomid cycle days 5-9. I had about driven myself crazy so, I'm going to chart this month...LOL. I'm also going to use OPK's again. Dh has said a baby is not high on the list of wants right now, but not so far down that I'm not willing to try! He is awesome most of the time. We finally sat down and had a long heart to heart about everything while we were doing all of our driving for Christmas Holidays and a lot has changed since then. We still have a long way to go, but our marriage is back on stable ground. I'm going to be making this more a TTC journal than a venting journal or at least vent about things TTC related. We are just praying that this works..I'm also finally getting to start back at curves, and with the new year getting heathly is a priority. I know that a lot of my problem is weight related, so I must get started losing it. We are going to eat completely healthy 5 days M-F a week Saturday is free day and Sunday is traditional cooking. I'm also going to try to get back into church. I've been really missing a friend from high school recently and she just had a baby girl, so I'm hoping that we can get close again! But Dh is being a little insistent for some attention so see all you ladies soon!
December 31st, 2009, 11:44 PM
Happy 2010....after reading this journal entry....I realize something...we are so alike..... I want to with all my heart Leave JM even for just a month (but cant) i think the longest I have stayed away is 6-7 days...it felt refreshing...but not the same as being on J.M. we should be praying buddies...and praying that we get our 2010 bundle of joy miracles either way...I pray for all the J.M. ladies.... you really have made my day and year with this post.....

6 babies 1baby Niece L
11/9/17 ObGyn Yearly
June 7,2017 J is 5
January 3rd, 2010, 11:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh!!! I hate provera!!! The hot flashes and sleepless nights are killer!! If 100mg Clomid doesn't work I might have to talk to him about trying something else...taking the Provera is killing me! I swear one minute last night I was freezing the next I was burning up. Trying to sleep was awful..But the provera is working faster this time because I already feel like af is just around the corner. Man I'm so not ready for Christmas Break to be over...I only have a week left...feel like I just got out of school. Oh well I've been having fun and I guess that's what matters. Made a decision to get SERIOUS about losing weight and I start the diet plan and routine tomorrow...glad to have the first 7 days down by the time I go back to school. I get more freedom for lunch eating that way. I'm going to be using the Curves Higher Protein Diet combined with CurvesSmart workouts and walking. I was going to do all this the week I sprained my ankle...and its just not getting healed enough for me to think about it. So here's to losing the weight I need to be healthy!
January 6th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Im so sorry you're have a bad time with the provera.

I hope the diet works well for you...I need to look into trying something like that too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search