I made a new journal!)CountryGrl

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well at the urging of myself and needing a place to vent so that I don't strangle my hubby when he aggravates me to the point of no return. But also I'm terrible at keeping up with things on paper. And he gets up complaining because I'm not showered yet. I'm about 2 seconds from just going off on him and being done with it. He wonders why I treat him like a child. Maybe because he treats me like one. Well thats all I have for now!! More later today I'm sure.

Last edited by MommyBeth; January 3rd, 2010 at 12:23 PM.
August 12th, 2009, 09:19 AM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to journaling! Vent away! That's what its here for!
August 13th, 2009, 04:29 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! Journals are a great place to get it all out and record important things along the way!
August 13th, 2009, 04:35 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Welcome!! Journals are a great way to express yourself, so vent as much as you need to!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
August 13th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So yesterday I go up to the college I'm transferring from to get a copy of my transcript and find out that I can't get one until tomorrow because my Sum II classes aren't on there yet. SO came back by the house and picked up DH"s stuff for school because he thought yesterday was today.... and headed out to his school. Got there and realized that it was yesterday(wednesday) and registration was still going on. So what would've taken 5 mins today(thursday) took well over 3 hours. If that wasn't enough I was already aggravated at DH because of he was just picking on me yesterday, and I wasn't in all that playful a mood, State trooper freaking slows down and like pulls off on teh shoulder to get me to go around him so he can get behind me. Get home and my brother in law was parked in my spot so I had to circle the neighborhood while he moved his car(yes we were just that lazy and called DH's phone to have him come out and move the car).

So still trying to figure out why I had that random spotting. I seriously thought af was coming back....So glad she's not though. Spotting has totally stopped today...had about 3 drops yesterday(lol). Thinking hubby just got a little to excited. Really hoping to finally have some semblence of a schedule since coming of BCP.

Don't you just love when parents appear unannouced. My husband and I were kicking back to play some video games about 30 mins ago and DH said we aren't expecting your dad or anything today right.....20 mins later car door shut...and I said oh brother in law is back....DH goes no your dad just got here!!!.....

Baby dust to all who read!!!!

Last edited by MommyBeth; August 13th, 2009 at 11:45 AM.
August 13th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So this spotting has me totally confused. I don't whether to think its af or spotting or what. I've had this happen before but it usually goes away after a couple of days. I think it was gone yesterday, but its back today.....This is one of those things that make you say hrm...if it is af she is being very light. And honestly I think that it is just af still regulating from BCP. Its nothing that would make me think it could be anything else. I'm actually not having that many cramps. And when I do they come and go...and I barely notice them.
August 14th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So today the spotting continues. I'm so ready for my body to regulate from BCP. I was told that if I went off them at the end of my cycle or within the first 5 days of the pack, I wouldn't have any problems with my body having to regulate after being on them. What a crock of BS. I changed BCP for a little while because I was breaking out in hives on a daily basis from an allergic reaction, I thought it was BCP...it wasn't. So I changed back because I was having 2 periods a month. Now this month af has to go and pull this stunt on me. Though now that I think about it, when I was off BCP right after we got married, when I had to start af back with provera to get back on BCP....af ran on and on with spotting like this....I know that I had spotting like this with the BC change. But honestly I think what frustrates me right now is I can't start keeping up with my cycle length so I can have some idea of when I'm o'ing.

So DH jumps out of bed this morning.....and gets in the shower...what he doesn't notice is I'm sleeping on the floor. He didn't step on me...just scared me because I thought something was wrong. I had gotten on the floor because I wanted space to turn over without waking up. Night before last the first 2 hours I was asleep I woke up ever 15 mins to turn over. It was pathetic. I just could not get comfortable. Then this morning early I had some stomach problems and was up and down and having some just really painful stomach cramps(had gas)...so after going to the bathroom for the 2nd time in 10 mins I got in the floor with my pillows, and was so sound asleep that I though he had shut the bedroom door and not the bathroom door.

But on to school stuff. Got up this morning and went to finish taking care of stuff for transferring, and I still have to go back another day and talk to finicial aid. The people I needed to talk to were gone to lunch, and wouldn't be back for around another 15 mins or so. Well I was hungry because we had skipped breakfast, so I decided that I would go back on Tuesday. My DH needs me to go with him on Monday, so I can get him his comp 1 book with my mom's check. My mom has been so great helping get our bills paid, keeping gas in our cars, and buying him cigs, and giving us money to go to movies. Also she takes us to eat 1-2 times per month when she come to buy the groceries. So I wound up a little frustrated because the one lady that was there wouldn't talk to anyone else, after she finished with a couple of freshmen that were there. OH well, at least I know that when I go up there Tuesday, my fasfa will be there. I also found out today that I'm not going to have to take out as big a loan/s as I thought I would. They have a institutional grant that will pay almost as much as PELL does per/semester...as well as I'm going in with 70 hours and a 2.7 GPA with them...instead of a transfer and institutional GPA I was getting at the college I'm leaving. So things are just falling more and more into place.

But once getting home DH and I got inspired to clean. So he cleaned up the kithcen and front bathroom and is headed out to mow the lawn and do yardwork shortly. I'm finishing up the inside of the house vacuming, laundry and ironing, and cooking. I'm getting clothes for my trip to my grandma/aunt/'s houses over labor day weekend. As well as getting us clothes ready for the first week of classes. His is next week, mine is the week I leave. I think that he's really excited to be going to school. He's certainly been easier to live with since we KNEW he was going to get to go to school.

I'm going to make up some sausage biscuits, sausage balls, and biscuits for the freezer for some quick breakfasts. We both have to eat so that we can concentrate in class. I have troubles with my sugar if I don't eat....he does as well....it just takes a bit longer for his to act than mine does.
August 14th, 2009, 09:29 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
i hope your cycle gets it together so you can get a soon

August 16th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well today I think my cycle might finally be getting the picutre. I'm feeling dry today and I usually feel dry right when coming off af. So here's hoping. I don't hold out much hope for a BFP this cycle since it's been so screwy. I'm not temping or anything because we are more NTNP, than anything else right now. Its one those if it happens it happens if doesn't oh well. Not to say we wont be disappointed but that just gives us next summer to go and do fun stuff as well(if we have money). I fully intended to go to church this morning but I woke up with terrible stomach cramps 2-3 times last night. And was sick from the amount of pain both times. It was those cramps that make you say ok something is wrong here....doesn't happen as often as it used to though...just something that happens randomly to me....though it was frequently for awhile. Think its my body's way of dealing with stress. My brother-in-law and his gf have been fighting again, while its over the internet in IM's it still stresses me because he's upset and stuff...and other's around me moods greatly affect mine for some reason. He went over to talk to he at 2am this morning and I have no clue how that turned out....what he said to us when he was leaving is I'm going over to GF's house to talk to her because its not good for me to be all pissed off like this all the time. He acted like he was dreading going...I know he cares about her, but not sure he still "loves" her like he did. They've been together for like 3-4 yeras maybe more and he just turned 23 and has been the only one to hold down a job during all that time. Now granted I can't say to much about that becuse I haven't worked since Aug 07 but I've gone to school with one semester off and one horrible semester because I needed to work through some family problems. My dad was diagnosed with cancer, fighting with hubby because there was just to many people in to small a space type thing. Plus it was right after we got married. What will be and what is not to be won't...believe me I know...been there done all that and then some, with several of my exes.

Now for a little different subject. Is it possible to test BFN and still be pregnant. I think that I might've been pregnant a couple of times before and after getting on BCP. When I first got on them I wasn't exactly religious about taking them. But I'm fairly sure that right before I went on them I had been pregnant. Af had been missing for a couple of months and I tested(at home) at the doc's office the day I got BCP and all were BFN. When I finally started my cycle I wound up back in the doc's office looking for cramp relief. I couldn't even walk to the bathroom I hurt so bad. My SO(at the time) and I got in the shower and DTD(although it nearly killed me...he was kind of demanding, controlling, etc) and I wound up passing a HUGE clot. I had a VERY heavy flow and passed a lot of smaller clots for the next 3-4 days followed by 3-4 more days of lighter flow. I had also been spotting/lightly flowing for 2 days by the time of this. I've always wondered and never said anything to anyone else about it until now. I had cramps that intense 2 years ago when I took provera to start af back to get back on BCP, I didn't pass any clots that large then, but it was a very heavy long af with more than normal clots. Honestly until BCP I never had any problems with af other than it being really heavy 1-2 days and some intense cramping, but nothing midol and heating pad couldn't remedy.

Yesterday was a good day. I got up and cleaned up the house a little bit before hubby got up. Then cooked some muffins and went to the grocery store with my parents. Got back from the grocery store and DH had sent an IM to my phone because he was going to go for a ride because he was bored. Well wound up going to try and pick up his other brother...little did he know that the other brother was in the car with brother that lives here. So he came on back and we were going to go eat dinner with my parents but they showed up and were wanting to spend time with him and he wanted me to spend time with him(I'm sister to both of them now because they come around DH they get me to....there are a few exceptions, but I'm the oddball out and can stand to be picked on/at). But if they just need to talk to DH then it's them...but most of the time to hang out DH is a lot more fun if I'm around. He just doesn't like to be away from me....he gets really pissy really fast or so they say..LOL. This part of the reason I think that brother in law's gf doesnt like me. Is I get to be a part of the "guy's" time and she doesn't. Step_brother(one that doesn't live with us) wife didn't like me much, but has figured out why I get to be around during "guy's" time and likes me now. So brother in law came over last night and we all chilled out and watched a movie....played a few video games. Then we took brother in law home. Came back to the house and played a yahtzee tournament with my other brother-in-law(lives with us). Dh and I watched a movie and then went to bed. Yesterday was a great day...need more days like yesterday.

So BIL just came down the hall and said he did just did it. And I was figuring he was tlaking about breaking up with the gf. And he was. He has finally decided that he just can't trust her...and that is no point in having a relationship if there is no trust. While I think he feels better...I feel like its affecting him. He did seem a bit down...but definetly more relaxed. More like the brother in law who came over to my house every payday morning when they had spilt before. He was such a different person then....he was way more relaxed and happy. I could tell when they had gotten back together the last time because he started going outside to talk on the phone...not coming by as often. Him and DH worked same shift at same place for many years. OH well I couldn't decide before he left to go do some more work just now if he wanted us to say congraulations(because truly he is better off and I think he knows this now) or what......so here's hoping things really start getting better around here.

Had some weird dreams lately....so I was kind of expecting this...in these dreams BIL was with a new gf/wife not sure in the dream...just know it wasn't the ex/current gf. My dreams tend to come true and I have these deja vu moments.

Last edited by MommyBeth; August 16th, 2009 at 03:48 PM. Reason: more details for today!!
August 18th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well yesterday was so horribly busy that I didn't get to slow down to eat until 1030 last night. I went to bed around 1130-12 after that. I was exhausted and started having another night of insomnia, so I took some simoly sleep and crashed out. I got up this morning long enought to pack dh's lunch and make him some eggos, went back to bed and slept so soundly I didn't know when BIL came in and got my phone from beside my bed.(I had left my door open because I knew he would be coming to get it.) To honest I'm still tired...I just haven't been resting well at night...been hard for me to get comfy or something. I do this no sleep thing every so often and here lately its been getting more often. Its actually very frustrating. So today has been not as busy but I've had a lot of housework to get done. But I have most of it finished now....at least down to where I can stand to finish it tomorrow as DH is home from school now. So I've been enjoying just relaxing on the couch watching TV with him. Fixing to cook us some fettucine alfredo, chicken, and toast. Things have been going great other than af still needs to take a hike for the month. So I'm just not holding out much hope that I'll get that BFP this month. Honestly I think both of us would be happy if the BFP waited to show up until he was out of school in May 2011, or at least until some time late next year. Then we would be in a better finical situation when baby gets here. But enough for now because I seem to have no train of thought today. I'm still fighting the case of exhaustion because it's been just plain hot and in and out of the heat just wears me out. Hopefully I'll get to feeling better tomorrow though I do still have few things that have to be taken care of tomorrow.
August 19th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well today is starting off good. I finally got a decent night of sleep. Also hubby was in the mood for some Bd'ing last night. Well this morning I go to the potty and have what I think is prolly ovulation spotting and EWCM. So I'm really thinking my body has finally leveled off from the BCP now. I have finally stopped spotting from af(what I call spotting is prolly a very light flow). I'm so happy. But I must get to cleaning up the house and the day's business. Hubby only has one class today so he'll be home early!!!!
August 20th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Hey Amy! Hope things are going well and if that was O spotting then keep Bding girl! Good luck
August 20th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well today I'm tired and my nose in stuffy. I had a feeling that I was getting ready for sinus/allergy attack. I've been fighting the insomnia that I get right before I get "sick". I get it because I have asthma and when my sinuses/allergies flare up I have major troubles breathing while I'm sleeping, not to mention staying asleep. Well I got up with DH this morning to pack his lunch and I could barely breathe my nose was so stopped up. I sat up for an hour or so, then went back to bed and BIL scared the crap out of me...he woke me up to ask for gas money, so that he could go get his paycheck!! YAY!!! Now he better get one or find something to do to get some money real quick like...he's totally broke at this point we gave him cigs, I had to give him gas money to go get the check.....so yea...did I mention that he's now 3 weeks behind on rent. Dh is being bratty....I'm finally getting a chance to show him how I felt all summer when he would promise to get up with me...then never did. He would stay in the bed until 12 and later if I would let him. It made me so mad...now its making him mad.....maybe he's starting to get it...I swear I don't like having to do to him what he does to me, to get him to see he's doing it but apparently that's what it takes. Doesn't help that right now I'm irritable and it really doesn't take much to push me over the edge with him. He won't listen to me when I try to tell him that I think you'll like it this way better. He's already told me I'm right that he doesn't like having to drive to school 4 days a week, and that he doesn't like having a big long gap between his classes. But he was all hateful in front of his advisor when we were getting him registered, saying I'm not you...I can't do it the way you do....I need it like this. I tried to tell him he wasn't giving himself any credit that he could do it, and he would like it better my way.(The classes he's taking this semester are going to be ridiculously easy for him). I'm going to do my best to have classes only 2-3 days per week. I just don't like feeling like I'm on the go all the time. I feel like I'm never at home and I can't get anything done in the house. Heaven forbid anyone is this house lift a finger to do anything but me. BIL is in and out right now....he just dumped the long time gf(that wasn't any good for him..but that my opinion) and is seeing someone new, maybe more than one I have no clue. He doesn't talk to us much, but he seems happier now...he's defiently been all smiles the last 3 days. Dh says "I can't do anything but study, if you want me to do good in school....you can't possibly know that yet..it's only the first week of class." He's already turning into a big meanie again....he thinks that I should have supper ready when he gets home at 4:30 pm....average bedtime is 11:30-12...thats to long for me to go without eating especially when we don't have to be up until 7 on tuesday's and thursday's and monday and wednesday we dont have to get up until 8 or so. So yea I don't want to have my supper until later. I struggle with blood sugar problems most every morning unless I have a small snack before bed anyways. I do not like waking up feeling like I'm going to pass out before I can wash supper dishes(after going strong all day I do not feel like doing the dishes because I'm tired and stuff, and no one else knows how to do a DARN thing except complain about things in this house) and get breakfast cooked. There's actually been a couple of days I've felt myself starting for the floor and my body shutting down, but he wouldn't even come to kitchen to check on me if I yelled for help. He finally saw me one day where I flat couldn't answer him, could barely move, and it scared him. I walked out of the kitchen stopped at the fridge and grabbed some juice and sat down......it took me a full 5 mins to be able to speak to him....what was bad is I was answering him in my head...But the connection wasn't being made that I wasn't acutally speaking. If he would just help out....take out the trash....do the dishes....without having to bed semi-begged it would help so much. I don't know anymore...I'm confused he got mad at me coming to our bedroom to iron the clothes yesterday and jumped off the bed knocked over the sock basket and smarted off "I came back here because it was all nice and quiet." He was studying. I didnt want to talk I just wanted to be in the same room as him. I wanted him to play a video game with me last night...so what does he do he passes out.....and then won't share the bed so today I'm tired...I've had roughly 3 hours of sound restful sleep. DH and I neither one sleep very soundly at all...the smallest noise wakes us up. He won't sleep with the TV on anymore...I wish he would...I would be able to sleep and wouldn't get into these bite your head off if you look at me wrong moods. I just wish men had a CLUE how much crap we put with from them. Why we don't feel like having sex everytime they want to. Why it takes a little while for women to really get going....why we want romance....not just ok baby lets have sex and stick it in.....I swear men are insensitive meanies.
August 25th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I've had a tiny but of spotting for the last 2 days. I'm kind of hoping that is IB. I've also had a lot of bitterness to deal with the last few days. I found out that my BIL that's not 18 yet is trying to have a baby with his 18 yr old "fiance". Honestly they really need to wait awhile. They aren't planning on getting married until next year sometime, they honestly have no clue what its like to be responsible for someone 24/7. They are living with my MIL, on a waiting list for an apartment. My BIL won't even go to his classes for his GED, has had several jobs and just recently started working again. He's just not resposible. He's been caught stealing from family. He used to live with me and DH, and he got mad at us several times because we "laid down the law". He even went as far as to say one time(right before he was moved back in wiht MIL) that I'm not going to eat any of their *$^king food, and they can go straight to hell. This was after me and DH had fought several times over him just being in the house because he didn't respect anyone. And honestly I haven't seen a major turn around in him yet. Neither has anyone who sees him on more regular basis than I do. So what I do know and can't talk about with Dh is that if "she" winds up pregnant and with baby before we do I'm going to have a very hard time playing happy. Now my nephew from step-BIL he's great they were doing the same we're doing now for their whole marriage. And they are happy and responsible with their beautiful baby boy. I think a lot of it is I have this feeling that other BIL's child will never know "love"....I know my husband was a prom night accident and he never felt like he was really and truly "wanted" by either of his parents. I understand the want for a baby, I understand the "need" that is associated with that. But sometimes its just best to wait, for things to be right. I'm not sure that they even have any furinutre and they are getting a 1 bedroom apartment. So for the last 2 days I've been keeping my mouth shut....I tend to do that a lot. DH doesn't need me complaining to him on something that we have no contol over. But I had to let it out somewhere. THEY NEED TO WAIT.....THEY DO NOT NEED A BABY RIGHT NOW....THEY"VE NOT EVEN BEEN TOGETHER LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW IF THEY ARE GOING TO STAY TOGETHER!!!!
August 26th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate people who are vindicitve and hateful. I used to be one of those people and I hated myself. Now that I'm back off BC pills I'm just my plain old self again....you know the happy go lucky type. The person who's always smiling and finding the bright side of things, even in the darkest situation.

But YAY!!! For my body doing what is supposed to do. I'm hoping that I was off about my O date, if not my LP is only about 7days. I had so much spotting this cycle...I'm hoping that it was just from not having af for so long, or being on BC pills for so long. I guess I'll see how this cycle goes. I"m hoping that my body is finally getting it together.

Another YAY!! I decided yesterday that I would start keeping track of what I eat each day, and start getting back to Curves to workout more often. I've been really bad about going this summer, but I'm getting better. I'm starting to feel more and more like myself with each day that goes by. So I know my body is still healing from BC pills. Dh and I were talking this morning about how we don't need to be "trying" to have a baby right now. I agreed with him, because right now with both of us in school and not working, it is really not the best time for us to have a baby. But I also told him that I just can't bring myself to go back on BC pills. And he told me that was fine, that he understood, because he has finally seen what I'm really like. Not the hormonally imbalanced person I am while on BC. It even helps that his brothers finally accept me now that I'm happier, and they can see how much I've changed since going off BC. We both agreed that we wouldn't actively try. We are just going to be more casual about TTC for the next couple of years. We both know that regardless we are going to finish school. I'm just glad he understands and is not forcing me back on the pill like he did the last time. The only person I'm worried about not understanding is my mom, but she's getting better becaues I'm finally happy. And finally being happy is a big thing for me. I haven't been happy since starting BC pills. The only thing I'm not happy with is the way I look, and I'm taking steps to better that.
August 27th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Sounds like you are on the right track!
August 27th, 2009, 11:16 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
i hope you get your sooner than soon

August 29th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So today has been another long day. I've slept in the last two mornings and when I've gotten up my DH's step-brother has been here. Now its bad enough BIL lives with us, but can I just have my space when I get up. Now I'm not really complaining because I enjoy people stopping by to see us, but I would like to not find them in my house when I get up. Now step-brother has headed home but one of their friends came by and saw them in yard and stopped to visit...now I'm thinking its time for my house to be empty of people that don't live here. I'm ready to get comfy and relax....I'm tired and not feeling to good this afternoon. I'm hungry and I'm trying to hold supper because we can't afford to be feeding others very often, because of money and stuff. I'm trying really hard to not be a big meanie and say that I'm ready for people to go home. But I just implied it to DH and he kind of got upset. Step-brother was here from the time I got up yesterday till around 930-10 last night, here again this morning when I got up, now friend is here and has been for a few hours. Is it a crime to want to spend time with my hubby. Oh well I'm going to go finish up supper. See you ladies Monday...I'm planning on spending time with hubby tomorrow.
August 29th, 2009, 05:50 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl...I was getting caught up on journals and I saw that you started one....sorry Im a little behind.

I totally agree with you...there is nothing wrong with wanting alone time with your DH.

I hope y'all have a great Sunday together.

August 30th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This morning was so wonderful...I woke up early, but to late to make it to church. I had to get sausage biscuits made and in the freezer for fast breakfasts this week. Microwave a biscuit and fry some eggs, there's a nice hot breakfast in less than 10 mins for DH that is. Me I'll be having my bowl of ceral and fruit or yougart. Got to follow the diet plan want to lose these pounds so I'll be healthy when we are really TTC. My house was empty this morning when I went to bed. I honestly never realized how much it affected my day for people to be here when I got out of the bed. Or maybe it used to didn't bother me, but this time I was bothered me and I just couldn't seem to bounce back like I used to be able to. My BIL had to work today and has been home about an hour, so I got to enjoy a nice day with my hubby. Dh has been a sweetheart today...yesterday his favorite thing to say to me was "shut up"...I was very ready to start getting even yesterday, but I finally popped off "is that your favorite thing to say to me"...and he just got quiet and didn't say much more to me for a little while. Now today we've spent the day playing video games and relaxing. Tomorrow back to the grind stone to get everything done before school starts and I take a vacation. Though I won't be leaving until late evening Thursday, but I'll have to get everything cleaned up and the laundry all washed before I head out or I'll have no time to get it finished before I have to be back on school once I get home. I'm so ready to just kick back and relax and not have to worry about who's going to cook and what I'm going to eat. I won't have to do any dishes or laundry for 4 whole days.

Though af is here I'm feeling more and more tired during the day....I should be perking back up by now. My af's are generally not this light for this long. I'm used to the ultra tampon's barely lasting 4 hours....of course that was while I was taking BC pills. BUt another thing is all the blood has been brown, or very dark red. No cramps, I usually can't stand up(BC pills)....I'm really wondering if this could IB though it's heavier than I though IB would be. Have a lot of brown blood in very strechy CM. I'm very confused right now...I just want what ever this is to be gone by Thursday I don't want to have to travel with af. I'm planning to wear some khakai pants while I'm gone and I get paranoid while light colored pants on when af is here.

Oh well back to the grind, since no one wants to help me with the dishes. I guess I'll go do what I always do and do them by myself, nevermind that I'm tired and I'm never really lazy. I'm always busy doing something for the house. I'm starting to feel a little like a slave again. OH well I don't want to fight with DH over something as trivial as dishes, so I'll just do them with a smile on my face. Though it would be nice to just once not have to beg for help or for a chance to rest. Dh had the nerve during his horniness last night to imply that it was my job to take care of him. I was like oh yea, what about me, what do I get from you when af is here. OH yea that's it nothing, it was at this point that he actually made the comment, so I got quiet and left him alone, and he turned over and acted like he was mad, that I didn't want to "please" him. So after all day yesterday's "shut up" to almost anything I had to say, as well as his first morning words to me....then the comment. Yea I'm not in a very good mood today. I just want help or understanding. Something that shows he cares about ME.

Last edited by MommyBeth; August 30th, 2009 at 05:36 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search